Forget About The Wife

Story Info
Louisa & Dave fuck when the wife's not home.
1.3k words
3.88
70.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HoRnY24_7
HoRnY24_7
17 Followers

Louisa walked into the Grouser household and called out "Hello? Dave? Caitlin? Sarah?" Louisa was the Grouser babysitter and had been told to come round to babysit Sarah whilst Dave and Caitlin went out. Louisa had had this job for two years and now as she had just turned eighteen and would be leaving for college soon, she found herself admiring Dave's strong muscular body and piercing grey eyes. Dave was a rugby player and played for the nearby Sharks, one of the top league rugby teams.

Louisa flicked back her honey brown hair and pulled her denim skirt down slightly. She adjusted her black wraparound shirt and began to look for the Grouser's. Her wide blue eyes searched each room until she came to the garden.

"Dave! Hi! Where's Caitlin and Sarah?" Louisa called as she sat down on a sunlounger opposite Dave.

"They're at Caitlin's mother's house. They won't be back for another couple of hours yet though" Dave said as he sat up and looked straight into Louisa's tanned face.

"Really? Caitlin told me to come over for three. And it's ten past now" Louisa checked her watch. Caitlin normally told Louisa the correct time so why was she not here?

"Well they won't be back for a while but you're free to stay and have a drink inside if you want" Dave offered standing up. Louisa gasped as she took in the sight of his magnificent toned stomach in front of her.

"Yeah sure that'd be nice"

Louisa and Dave sat on the couch with glasses of cool refreshing lemonade and were deep in conversation.

"So are you dating at the moment?" Dave asked his eyes piercing into hers.

"Um I'd rather not talk about it" Louisa answered defensively. Aaron had dumped her last week and started dating Mary-Kate, simply because she hadn't put out. She had down everything but yet that didn't matter to Aaron.

"Ok no need to get defensive" Dave put down his lemonade

"I'm not! I just rather not talk about it with you!" Louisa exclaimed slamming down her glass in anger. For some unknown reason Dave had sparked off her temper.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Dave stood up his eyes flashing.

"It doesn't matter! Just...Just leave me alone!" Louisa turned on her heel and began to walk out when she felt something pull her back. Angry that Dave was stopping her from leading she twisted round. Dave pulled her into a passionate kiss; their tongues whirled and fought with each other in their mouths. His hands were running down her back, over her ass, round her hips and over her thighs. Louisa was confused at what she was doing but still found herself pushing her lips back against Dave's soft ones. Her hands were lost in his hair as she felt Dave's strong arms lift her off the floor.

She wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her back to the sofa where they had been sitting. As he lay her down beneath him and raised himself up above her slim body, so as not to crush her. Louisa opened her eyes and stared bewildered into Dave's "I don't understand...Caitlin?" Louisa questioned.

"She doesn't matter now. I want you Louisa" he whispered before planting another kiss on Louisa. As Louisa felt Dave's tongue push into her mouth and tenderly tickle the roof of her mouth she lifted her arms above her head and pushed her hips up to meet his. She knew that what she was doing was wrong but yet she wanted Dave, she wanted him inside her, and she wanted his cum on her. Louisa could feel Dave's pulsating cock throbbing through his denim shorts.

Dave broke the kiss and knelt over Louisa as he untied her shirt and pulled her body up towards him as he unwrapped her shirt. He threw the black shirt behind him as he began to nibble and kiss her neck whilst unclipping her bra. Louisa felt her soft skin be caressed and slid her hands up and over Dave's six pack. His toned muscles rippled under her hands and she leaned back her head as Dave began to nuzzle down her chest to her exposed breasts. Dave's tongue began to flit over her nipples, alternating. Louisa slid her hands down and unbuttoned Dave's fly. She saw his huge thick cock erect and almost ripped off his shorts in her effort to touch his cock.

Louisa let loose a moan as Dave began to suckle on her breasts. Her fingers slowly caressed his member, as she tried to concentrate. Her hands began to stroke up and down his shaft and as she let loose another a moan she felt Dave join her. Dave now began to bite her nipples causing Louisa to squeeze his cock and massage it with light fast strokes. As Dave lifted his head from her breasts he pulled off her skirt and rid himself of his shorts.

Louisa lay back on the couch and reached back holding onto the arm of the black leather sofa. Dave stood over her and let a small smile slide over his face as Louisa slowly spread her legs wide, exposing her red pussy lips, soft trimmed pubic hair and sensitive clit.

Dave climbed onto the couch and knelt and positioned his cock at her clit. He rubbed the tip over her sweet little button and watched Louisa's face fill with pleasure. He repeated the motion again and again enjoying watching his young lover's face.

As Louisa felt her body could take no more teasing Dave began to penetrate her. She bit her lip as she felt this big thick cock push inside her. He was bigger than Aaron, much bigger Louisa thought as she gasped. She looked down and found Dave slowly easing his way in. Her hands tightened on the sofa as Dave pushed himself all the way in. He positioned his hands over hers. He looked deep into her eyes, he saw the lust that consumed her.

"Ready?" Dave whispered

"Uh-huh" Louisa murmured as she bit her lip.

Dave slowly began to slide out of her before grinding back into her again. Louisa shut her eyes and opened her mouth as she felt the sexual pleasure build. Dave was now pumping his hips back and forth as his cock fucked her. He was so large and thick that she felt as though her pussy might rip. She pulled out her hands from beneath his and slid her soft hands up those large toned bi-ceps. She pulled Dave's face back down to hers and began to thrust her tongue into his mouth and at the same time pushed back against his cock. Dave sighed openly into her mouth as he let his body relax on top of hers. His orgasm was mounting and just thinking of the beautiful girl wrapped around his cock made him fuck her harder.

"Oh!Dave!" Louisa shouted in pain and sexual pleasure as her juices erupted and spurted down his cock as he pumped a few more times before withdrawing. Louisa had never cum so much before. Her orgasm still rippled through her as she stood up and knelt on the floor just below Dave's cock.

Dave watched as Louisa began to use her breast's to make him cum. Her soft flesh slid so effortlessly up his shaft. Dave tilted back his head and moaned, his fingers becoming entwined in her hair and twisting it into coils. Louisa stole a glance at Dave and smiled in satisfication at the way his head was tilted back.

"Mmm Louisa baby!" He groaned as a hot load of cum spurted out over her chest, Louisa let her breasts drop as she tossed back her head and let Dave empty himself over her neck and body.

Dave held Louisa close to him, and whispered in her ear, "I want us to fuck again sometime"

"Mmm me too" Louisa said as she reached up and planted a soft kiss on his lips before beginning to pull on her clothes. "I'll come back when Caitlin gets home with Sarah"

"Ok bye baby" Dave said whilst cupping her soft ass.

Louisa now has regular 'babysitting' appointments for Dave, and they certainly enjoy them!

HoRnY24_7
HoRnY24_7
17 Followers