Forget About Your Boyfriend

Story Info
Two friends have a night of fun on vacation.
17.8k words
4.5
58.9k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,286 Followers

Author's Note: I'm really sorry for the long break everyone. I started up a new job that has limited my free time and made finding the time to write more difficult. Hopefully it should improve going forward and I can get back to my more regular schedule. Thank you all for waiting and staying supportive.

All characters are above the age of 18 unless otherwise specified.

If Abigail is messaging, the text will be bolded with A:

If Keisha is messaging, the text will be italicized with K:

*********

The monotony of the narrator's voice was pierced by my phone ringing out. I grabbed it off the nightstand, the Netflix documentary still playing on my computer.

A: omfg keish, you need to be here!

I sighed.

Here I was, on a Friday night (technically Saturday morning). It was 12:30, and I was sitting in bed, alone.

Normally I was very social. I would have loved to be out with friends, hitting up a bar or club. But right now, I was stranded in the middle of nowhere. All of my friends were out having fun, but I was left me to rot alone in my bed.

More accurately, I was stranded in a huge house in rural Wyoming. To be honest, I was surprised I even had a satellite connection. I really, really wished I had taken Abigail up on her offer.

It was the weekend of my parents' 25th wedding anniversary; I was 26, but they never tried to hide the timing of my premarital conception (god, "premarital conception" - I was even beginning to sound like my parents). They wanted to have a family re-union of sorts, and everyone in my immediate family gathered like a flock to my parents' house for the weekend.

Don't as me why they moved back to Wyoming. Dad grew up there and after moving to a state of semi-retirement two years ago, he had convinced my mom to buy a huge house there and live the rural life.

I'm not one to pretend that Boulder, Colorado is a sprawling metropolis, but there was literally nothing where my parents lived. I was stuck here with a bunch of aunts, uncles, and cousins (only some of whom I liked), with Netflix being the only thing keeping me from melting away from atrophy. And while I loved my parents to death, they weren't exactly the type of people you'd want to be locked in a house with for three days.

So of fucking course Abigail was messaging me on Snapchat.

My two closest friends, Abigail and Karlee, had abandoned me in my desolate wasteland of misery. They were dealing with practically the exact opposite situation as me.

Abigail and Karlee had both taken Friday and Monday off from work and they flew out to LA for a long weekend. I had been asked to join them, but I had said no. As a good person, I wanted to honor my commitment to family. Of course, now my boredom and desperation were outweighing my morality and telling me I made a very bad decision.

Karlee had posted a photo on Instagram earlier that night, a selfie of them as they readied for a night on the town. Abigail was looking very posh in a long black fox-fur coat (I guess she was lucky it was a cooler night in LA). She had owned the coat for years, and I was 99% sure it was fake, but hadn't ever confirmed it. Karlee was in a black overcoat herself, matching her long straight black hair; because of course they were going as twins.

Both of them looked stunning as well. Although in all honesty, they really always did. Abigail was 28, two years older than me. She looked quite a bit like a model, with high-cheekbones, very symmetrical features, a strong jawline, and striking blue eyes. Her long chestnut-colored hair was naturally wavy, and fell around the middle of her back.

Abigail's body on the other hand, was certainly not that of a lanky super-model. She was very short, 5'2" on a good day (at 5'3", I was certainly one to talk) and 115 pounds soaking wet. She was also decidedly curvy, with a tiny waist and wider hips. Abigail's boobs were big too, a D-cup as she liked to brag. She had gotten them done a few years back as a graduation present to herself, but they looked pretty real, if maybe a little too unnaturally round and full.

Karlee was a year younger than me at 25. She was very pretty too, but in a different way than Abigail. Her features were softer, less sharp. Her nose and chin were smaller, her cheeks a little rounder, her brown eyes not quite as striking. Karlee had some Latina in her, which made her face a little more unique and gave her a to-die-for complexion and naturally tan skin tone.

She was taller than both me and Abigail, about 5'6". She was built thicker too with a broader waist and big thighs, close to 140 pounds. Karlee wasn't as skinny or toned as Abigail, but she still looked damn good; most of that extra weight went to her big butt and even bigger boobs.

And trust me, Karlee's boobs were fantastic. I wasn't lesbian or bi, but if anything could make me turn gay, it would be Karlee's tits. They were 36DD (we'd measured before), round, perky, and the perfect tear-drop shape, with small areolas surrounding her puffy tan nipples (I'd like to reiterate, I'm not a lesbian; it's totally natural to stare and salivate in dressing rooms). Practically every guy in the bars we went to drooled over them, and they had already gotten her pretty far in life. Karlee's were also all-natural, which she liked to lord over Abigail.

So it came as no surprise to me that the two of them were all dressed up and ready to paint the town red. And from Abigail's first message, it seemed like they had done just that.

K: i wish i could be.

A: you can't sneak away across three states or anything haha? you'd be having such a blast tonight.

K: fuck i can't. what are you two sluts doing?

I waited a minute for a response. I wanted to feel happy for them that they were having a good time, but I couldn't stop myself from being jealous. I guess I'd just have to live vicariously through them for now.

After a minute, Abigail sent me a snap, with her caption "wish us luck." I opened up the video.

"Hey girl," Abigail said. She had taken off the coat, and was now just in a sleeveless red keyhole dress. It was tight and clung to her body well, coming down to her mid-thigh. The slit in front was quite wide, teasing some of her cleavage.

She had on a bunny filter that made her look adorable. Abigail tilted the camera up a little to show Karlee, who was staring at a mirror and touching up her makeup. From what I could tell, they seemed to be in a bathroom.

"So we have had a very interesting night clubbing," Abigail explained. "And we are currently at the house of a really hot guy named Jason we met. His friend Josh is here too, one for both of us."

Karlee turned to look at Abigail's phone, and I got a good glimpse at her dress. It was dark blue, and even tighter than Abigail's. It had sleeves and was a little longer, but the neckline was considerably more revealing than Abigail's tame-by-comparison slit. Karlee's boobs were straining against the material, looking like they were about to pop free.

"I don't know," she said. She ran a hand through her long black hair.

"What's wrong?" Abigail asked.

"I'm not sure about this," Karlee stated.

Karlee had a boyfriend, who she had been with for close to a year. I didn't think she had ever cheated before, so I wasn't surprised at all that she was a little more reserved than Abigail, who was perpetually single and very adventurous.

"Just relax. We're just gonna have a little champagne and chill. You don't even have to do anything other than that. Just let loose a little bit."

"I don't know, I'm nervous," Karlee repeated. "You do this kind of stuff all the time. I have a boyfriend."

"Forget about your boyfriend for tonight. Come on, this is gonna be so much fun," Abigail said. "Maybe I can help you calm your nerves."

Without warning, Abigail turned to Karlee and gave her a kiss on the lips. She caught Karlee by surprise and held it for a few seconds. Karlee's eyes closed, and she pressed back against Abigail, easing her way into the kiss.

A knock at the door interrupted them. Abigail broke off the sensual kiss, turning back to the camera.

"Just a second," she yelled.

The red glow of Karlee's cheeks were distinct through the filter. A smile cracked on her face.

"There we go baby! Tonight is gonna be so great!" Abigail laughed.

On that final note, the short video ended.

Damn, I was surprised Karlee might actually go through with it. She had probably already had quite a bit to drink, but it still seemed a little out of character for her. Abigail was the spontaneous, free-spirited and creative one (which totally matched her preferred career as an interior decorator).

Karlee was a little more traditional and less uninhibited. Even when she wasn't in a relationship, she was less care-free, and that usually made her my emotional rock when I needed one. She was trustworthy and compassionate, the best friend someone could ask for. Abigail of course was charming and extremely fun to be around, always the life of the party that seemed to follow her. She tended to bring out the best in people, and hanging out with both of them was always a blast.

K: well you can't just leave me fucking hanging, what's going on?

I so wished I could be there with them. And not just so I could be there with my friends. Abigail seemed very excited about their two male companions. I hadn't had sex in... longer than I would have liked, and just the thought of both of them together, in a house with two strangers... I could feel my panties begin to dampen.

A: we're just having some drinks.

K: are the guys hot?

A: fuck yeah.

Abigail sent another quick snap, showing Karlee in a kitchen, leaning against an island. She had a glass of champagne in hand and a guy was standing next to her. He was black, with a really dark skin tone. His arms were ripped, standing out in his slim t-shirt. He was pretty short, an inch or two smaller than Karlee (with her heels). He also had a glass of champagne in one hand. The other was wrapped around Karlee's waist.

A second snap followed, a selfie of Abigail. She was sticking her tongue out at the camera, and her phone panned over to another man, who was looking over and talking with Karlee and the first man. He was really really tall, much taller than the other three. He was lankier and had a lighter skin tone than the first guy, and tattoos covered the exposed part of his arms.

The video abruptly ended, still leaving me in the dark. I could feel the heat between my legs growing.

K: amazing! which one's jason?

A: mine, karlee's got josh.

K: is it really gonna happen?

A: fuck yeah girl.

K: send me another video. i'm bored out of my mind.

I stared down at my phone for a minute, waiting for a response.

A: shit, gotta go. love ya keisha!

K: wait, what's going on?

K: abi?

***

My phone vibrated again, but I had to ignore Keisha. What was going on in front of me was too hot to miss.

Karlee was leaning back against the island, the edge of the counter pressing against the small of her back.

Josh stood in front of her, their two bodies pressed together. His arms disappeared underneath the counter, but he was pretty clearly gripping her ass through the thin navy dress.

I was a little surprised that Karlee had started the party first. I had even given her a potential out, letting her know that she didn't have to do anything if she wasn't comfortable. It was a very pleasant surprise though, and knowing she would be fully involved made the night all the better.

Earlier that evening, she had been lying in the hotel room on her bed. She had just gotten off the phone with Joel, her boyfriend. I was texting Keisha, or really listening to her vent about having to be in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere.

A: well keish, it was your decision. we offered to let you join us. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

K: yeah, i know. still fucking sucks though.

A: karlee and i are going out tonight, so we'll dedicate the night in your honor. hopefully you'll be with us next time.

K: hopefully. have a great time, paint the town red. i've gotta have dinner now and listen to pete and vince argue about politics for an hour.

A: should be fun, girl! seriously, rip for you. i'll send you pictures.

K: pray for me. love ya.

A: love you too.

I set my phone down on the desk and looked up at Karlee.

Thank God that I wasn't in Keisha's place. This night was going to be so much fun, I couldn't even imagine being in Wyoming right now.

Karlee took some convincing to get her to go out. We had just gotten back from the beach, and she complained about being tired.

"We're only gonna be here for four days. If you want to spend all that time in the damn hotel room, that's fine. I would like to actually take advantage of the fact that we're in fucking LA and do something we couldn't do at home."

Karlee grumbled, but eventually succumbed.

By the time we were in the club a few hours later, that reluctance had completely dissipated. Karlee was out dancing while I re-upped our drinks at the bar. Jason was standing next to me and offered to pay for our drinks.

How could I say no? We got to chatting, and the next thing I knew, Karlee and I were sitting at a table with him and his friend Josh. I could see the way Karlee was eyeing Josh. I had seen that look in her before. When Karlee got drunk, she could become pretty... loose-virtued, to put it kindly.

Jason and I were flirting non-stop. I hadn't originally gone out with the goal to get laid, but since the opportunity had presented itself, I wasn't going to stare a gift horse in the mouth.

So when Jason asked us if we wanted to join him at his house for a small, intimate after-party, I had jumped on his offer. Karlee looked at me a little cautiously, but hadn't objected. I could tell she was still reserved. I didn't know how far she would go; she had a boyfriend, after all, something that thankfully wasn't tying me down.

But here we were, in Jason's huge house, drinking expensive champagne, and somehow Karlee made a move before I did. I didn't know if my kiss had really calmed her nerves or if it was the alcohol, but ever since we came out of the bathroom, she had been a different person. She was more flirtatious and out-going, and seemed really into Josh. Maybe she had taken my advice to heart and actually forget about her boyfriend.

Her tongue snaked out, tracing Josh's lips. He smiled and opened his mouth, allowing her tongue to enter. Karlee's hands were on Josh's shaved head, pulling him tighter into the kiss.

Josh matched Karlee, extending his tongue as well. The two tongues swirled around each other, engaging in a beautiful and sexy dance that was making me very hot.

Jason had a hand on my back. It snuck lower, creeping towards my ass. I turned to face him, having to stare up at his huge frame. Even in my 5-inch heels, he was nearly a foot taller than me.

Suddenly his other hand moved to my hip and he picked me up, making me squeal in surprise. He had lifted me up like I was a feather, and he set me down so I was sitting on the counter.

He leaned in and I craned my neck, and we kissed. I could taste the alcohol on his breath, and smell a subtle hint of his cologne. Men who wore cologne were always instantly attractive to me.

Jason pressed aggressively against me, and I wrapped my legs around his torso. His hands squeezed around my hips as we hungrily kissed. He sucked on my lower lip, drawing a slight whimper from me.

My tongue came out first, tracing around his lips. Jason smiled and parted his lips, letting my tongue enter his mouth. My hands moved to the back of his head, pulling his mouth closer to mine while my tongue explored the inside of his mouth.

His tongue snaked out as well, entwining with mine in a sexy dance. We tasted each other deeply, my cheeks burning a bright red from both the passion and alcohol. My hand trailed down Jason's neck to his muscular arms, feeling the hulking body that I was pressed up against.

Jason pulled back a little and kissed me on the lips again, then dotting my cheeks and jawline with kisses before going down to my neck. I giggled and ran my hands up and down his back. My crotch was pressed right up against his. My dress had ridden up, and his erect cock, straining against its fabric prison, was brushing against my exposed thigh.

I snuck a brief look over at Karlee and Josh. Karlee was just a few feet to my right, and Josh was still kissing her.

Jason's mouth was sealed on my neck, sucking down on the soft skin. I knew I'd probably have a hickey in the morning, but I was way too turned on to care. My nails dug into his back.

Karlee pushed against Josh's chest and he stumbled away from her, breaking their kiss. Karlee moved to him, kissing him again. Still locked in their kiss, the two moved a few feet away onto the slightly gaudy purple shag rug that constituted the centerpiece of the living room area of the huge open room.

She broke their kiss and turned back to look at me briefly.

"Oh my god!" I mouthed, and Karlee winked at me. My heart fluttered, and she dropped to her knees. She was really going to go all the way.

Jason was kissing my chest, just above my breasts. Seeing Karlee already turned on enough to drop to her knees inspired me to go further too. I was supposed to be the wild one.

I grabbed Jason's head and tilted it up, kissing his surprisingly soft lips again. Wriggling against his body, I slipped off the counter and grabbed his hand. I led Jason over to the other two, looking right at Karlee as I stood next to where she was kneeling. A gleam shone in her eye, an unbridled lust that I hadn't ever seen in her before.

Josh bent over and kissed Karlee again, bringing her chin up to meet him. His hands were on her chest, gripping her breasts through the tiny dress Karlee had on. His fingers curled around the edge of the fabric and he pulled the cups of the dress down. Karlee's beautiful tits popped out, no longer contained by the restrictive dress.

"Holy fuck," Josh muttered. Jason gave a whistle too as we all stared at Karlee's chest. God, why did her tits have to be so perfect? I almost hated her for it.

Josh squatted down and cupped her left breast in one hand. He brought his mouth to her nipple and started sucking on it. Karlee looked back up at me, flashing those chocolate eyes that mirrored Jason's skin tone. It felt unbalanced for only one of her boobs to be worshiped.

I kicked off my heels, accurately displaying my comically small stature compared to Jason. I joined Karlee on my knees and leaned in to kiss her. Her full lips pressed against mine in a more sensual kiss than with Jason. I tasted just a hint of champagne and her cherry lipgloss.

I broke off the kiss and stooped down. I joined Josh at the altar of Karlee's breasts, licking at her right nipple. The nub was mostly erect, and my tongue made it completely hard. My lips sealed around her areola and I sucked on her nipple, swirling my tongue around it as I did so.

Karlee looked down at both Josh and I with a look of pure bliss. Jason bent over at the waist (he was probably still taller than me standing up) and kissed Karlee, all three of us now fully devoted to her.

The large tent in Jason's pants was just a few inches from my head, and I didn't want to wait any longer to taste it. I gave a slight nibble to Karlee's nipple, drawing a gasp from her, before withdrawing my mouth. Josh did the same, and I turned to kiss him briefly, just dipping my tongue into his mouth before pulling back.

Jason and Karlee ended their kiss as well. I shuffled to my right, kneeling in front of Jason. My hands strayed over his pants, traveling up to his crotch. I felt the outline of his cock through his pants, and my pussy burned more intensely. I undid his jeans and pulled them and his underwear down in one motion.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,286 Followers