Forget Me Not Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3.
1.6k words
4.26
20.3k
19

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughh," she moaned groggily as she woke. Her body felt sore but hadn't felt more relaxed in years.

She was lying in a soft bed. It was just a dream, she thought, as she stretched out her arms and legs, not realizing they were already in a stretched position. And as she tried to curl into herself and turn to her side, she found that she couldn't move.

"Oh my God!" she screamed and tried to sit up, forgetting that she was tied. "It wasn't a dream!"

"Oh no, my dear," purred her captor, "it definitely was not a dream."

His voice came from the foot of the bed, and she tried to raise her head to look but wasn't able to see anything. She let her head fall back on the mattress and stared up at the ceiling. And she saw herself reflected back. Sucking in a breath, she realized the whole ceiling was mirrored. She saw herself naked and tied spread eagled in the center of the bed. Her body flushed in embarrassment.

Who knew how long he'd been sitting there, watching her sleep? The way she was spread out, from where he was sitting, he had an unobstructed view of her nether regions. Belatedly, she could feel something seeping out of her vagina, and she realized that it was his semen. He hadn't bothered to use a condom.

Oh my God! she thought, He's going to get me pregnant!

All kinds of thoughts ran thru her mind. She might already be pregnant. Who was he? He hadn't exactly hurt her yet, but what did he want?! He could be a sadistic axe murderer, someone with a communicable disease. She started hyperventilating and thrashing on the bed.

"Let me go!" she cried in helpless anger. "Who are you? What do you want? If you want money, let me go and we can arrange something!"

"I don't want your money, Laura," he said softly.

The fact that he'd just said her name didn't register at first. At his statement, she just thrashed harder, pulling at her bonds, making them tighten even more.

"Stop it!" he commanded harshly, "Or I will have to punish you."

That got her attention, and she settled down, willing herself to take deep breaths. He finally got up and walked into her view.

Holy shit! She thought. If he weren't holding me hostage, I'd be wanting to jump his bones. Wait a minute - he already fucked me brainless.

She just stared up at him. He looked to be six feet tall, dark brown hair, and green, green eyes that could melt your bones or freeze you in your tracks. Right now they were dilated in arousal, and she caught her breath. Other than that, she couldn't see the rest of his face. He had a full beard, hiding the rest of his face.

He was casually dressed in a white T-shirt and jeans that left nothing to the imagination. She could also see the bulge in the front swelling more and more. Her eyes shot back to his face, trying to gauge his thoughts. All she could see were his eyes, burning into hers. His eyes roamed down the length of her naked body.

"Haven't you had your fill of looking?" she asked. "I'm sure you ogled me even while I slept!"

He sat on the edge of the bed, and she tensed, holding her breath. Staring into his eyes, she felt a fleeting memory surface through her mind; but when she tried to hold it, it eluded her. Belatedly, she remembered that he had called her by name. His fingers traced a path down the side of her face.

"I will never have enough of looking at you," he said roughly.

That scared her even more. The way he said it, meant he was planning on keeping her here a long time. Somehow, she had to come up with a plan to get out of this situation. He had said he didn't want her money, so he probably wasn't going to ask for a ransom. He would probably rape her again, but what did he really want?

"How do you know my name?" she asked, before realizing that he had had ample time to go through her purse while she slept.

"I have always known your name," he replied.

"Fine! Then who the hell are you?!" she yelled, trying to struggle free again.

"It'll come to you in time," he replied. "Until then, I suggest you stop struggling. You're only going to succeed in tightening your bonds."

"Arrgh!" she growled and glared at him. Making herself settle down, she realized that what he said was true. She now had less range of motion than when she first woke. Try as she might, she couldn't remember ever seeing this man before, and she had a prodigious memory. He suddenly gripped her chin, making her look away from him.

"Look at the ceiling," he commanded. "If you take your eyes off it, I will punish you. Do you understand?"

Glaring daggers at him, she reluctantly nodded. She didn't want to be restrained any more than she already was. Having no choice but to look at the ceiling, she could see herself, in all her naked glory. It had been a long time since she had seen herself fully naked like this. Unable to stop herself, she looked down the length of her nakedness. She sucked in an angry breath.

"You shaved my pussy!" she screamed, lifting her head. "How dare you!"

No wonder she had felt so exposed. It was a testament to her agitated state that she didn't feel it right away.

"I will do anything I damn well please to you," he responded. "Besides, why would you want to hide such a cute little mound?"

Her eyes found his again and shot daggers at him.

"Did I not tell you to keep your eyes on the ceiling?" he asked. And he slapped the side of her left breast hard enough to make it turn pink.

"Such sensitive skin," he murmured.

She sucked in a breath and settled back down, eyes back to the ceiling. He shifted so he could have better access to her body. She held herself still and watched, as he ran both hands down her stretched arms, down to the undersides of her breasts. His calloused hands left goosebumps in their wake. She could see her areolas rouche her nipples hardening and turning into pebbles, as his hands fondled and squeezed her breasts, first softly, then with more and more aggression. Her traitorous body flushed with arousal.

"Beautiful... I love this color on you," he murmured. "I could keep you like this for always."

She clenched her jaw, and her body tensed, but she couldn't control the jerk, as his thumb and forefinger finally circled her areolas and rolled her nipples. Her hips shot off the bed as his fingers pinched the nipples hard, making them even harder, and her breasts swelled almost to the point of pain. Her heart rate tripled, while she tried to take slow, deep breaths. She could feel her juices pooling in her vagina.

"Mmm... I had to deprive myself of having these for dinner last night," he said, as he lowered his head down to her breast.

He alternated between licking and nipping both breasts, avoiding her nipples, all the while squeezing them, as if he were milking her. Having to watch this was a goad to her desires, and she could no longer control her arousal. Her body was writhing of its own accord, her moans and whimpers increasing in volume.

Her pussy was throbbing. She could feel her pussy lips and her clit swelling, begging for something, anything, to ease the ache. Her pussy was weeping, juices seeping out and running down the crack of her ass, wetting the bed beneath. Finally, he laved her areolas and nipples and slowly sucked one into his hot, moist mouth.

"Aaahhh!" she screamed, her back arching, pushing more breast into his demanding mouth.

He sucked hard, making her pussy gush. Alternating back and forth between her breasts, he squeezed and fondled and suckled, as if to make her milk flow into his mouth. It went on for what seemed like hours, making her wonder just how much pleasure she could take.

Finally, when her breasts were so sensitive they were almost painful to touch, he started kissing his way down her abdomen. Licking and nipping his way down to her belly button, he kept one hand playing with her breasts, while the other skated down her hips, rounding to squeezed her ass cheek, then continuing down the outside of her thigh and back up the inner.

She couldn't think, couldn't breathe, as she watched the whole thing in the ceiling mirror. Her whole body clenched and released, as his tongue dipped into her belly button, just as his fingers reached the apex of her thighs. Her juices coated his fingers as they probed her labia, circling around her clit. His tongue stabbed at her belly button as his fingers pinched her clit, making her let loose a scream, and she almost convulsed into an orgasm. But he abruptly stopped, moved off her, and left her hanging on the precipe of her release. She sucked in huge gasps of air.

"Why did you stop!" she screamed at him. Her hormones raged and her pussy felt deprived.

"That is just the beginning," he said. "We will continue... when I am ready."

"Aaargghh!" she growled at him.

He just chuckled, which angered her even more. What she didn't know was that it had taken all his willpower to stop. His cock was so hard within the confines of his jeans that he was in pain. Taking it out would certainly soothe his aching cock, but he willed himself to think of something other than wanting to stuff his face between Laura's thighs and eat her cute little pussy. Or the smell of her juices permeating the air, with every breath he took. Finally, his cock softened enough that it didn't hurt to move.