Forget Me Not Ch. 06

Story Info
Laura can no longer deny his mastery over her.
1.6k words
4.51
18.4k
12

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura woke to the sensation of hands gently massaging her neck and slowly moving down her arms. When she opened her eyes, she saw "Dalton" straddling her hips, naked, with his cock seriously aroused. She tensed, not knowing what he was up to.

"Relax, baby," he said soothingly.

Startled by what she heard as caring in his voice, she finally looked at his face. She sucked in a startled breath. He had shaved. She could now see what his beard had been hiding. Her eyes devoured every inch of his familiar and not so familiar face. Other than a thin scar running down the left, from his temple to jaw, it was a perfect as the last time she had seen him.

"Dalton," she breathed, not knowing if she was angry or glad that her guess had been correct.

He just looked at her, igniting her ire.

"Why? After all these years, why are you doing this to me? What do you have to gain?" Laura asked.

"Revenge," he answered, his eyes boring into hers. "But now is not the time to talk."

She opened her mouth - "Shhh..." he laid a finger on her lips.

He continued working her muscles, moving to her breasts, massaging one, then the other, licking and kissing each nipple. It didn't look like he was trying to arouse her, but she felt desire moving through her blood all the same. He moved lower, working on her torso, her hips, down one leg and up the other.

By the time he got to the apex of her thighs, she had turned to mush. She couldn't have moved if her life depended on it. Then he set to working his oil-slicked hands all over her pussy, slipping his fingers in and removing the pleasure balls. She gave a little moan of protest. Her pussy actually felt empty without them.

"Don't worry, baby," he crooned, "You'll have them back in there soon enough."

She whimpered. He got off and turned her onto her stomach. Then continued working her neck, down her back and buttocks, down one leg and up the other. She held her breath as he separated her ass cheeks. Then set to work, massaging oil into her sore anus. By now, desire beat in blood like a drum. Her pussy was thrumming with suppressed pleasure. When she was sure she was going to end up begging him to fuck her, he got up and left her hanging - again.

"Ugghhh!" she screamed into the mattress.

Laura rolled back onto her back, but she couldn't see him anywhere. He had forgotten to tie her up. Her heart soared in elation! Now she could do some snooping. She got up and walked to the corner where her things were stored, but the panel didn't slide open.

She tried hopping, tip-toeing, gently walking, but she couldn't get it to open. There has to be a way, she thought. She got down on all fours and felt every inch of the area where they had stood when the panel opened. Finally, her persistence paid off. She could feel a slight inconsistency in the flooring. She pushed hard and it, and wonder of wonders, the panel slid open.

Her heart beat like crazy, as she pulled out her purse to check if everything was there. Especially her wallet and keys. She breathed a sigh of relief that everything was in there. Just as she was about to put her purse back and close the panel, the panel in the opposite wall slid open, and Dalton came in with food.

"What are you doing?!" he demanded.

She was so scared, so couldn't move. Just stood there like a cornered rabbit, as the panel slid closed. He pushed the cart aside and lunged for her. That got her moving! She tried to run, but there was nowhere to go. He was bigger and faster than her.

He grabbed hold of her hair and she screamed in pain. Slowly, he reeled her in, winding her hair around his fist, until her back was flush with his front. She was breathing hard from exertion. He was breathing hard too, but not from exertion. She could feel his arousal pressed against her lower back. He hooked his arm around her middle and lifted her off the floor.

"No!" she screamed. "Let me go, you son of a bitch!"

She kicked and clawed to no avail. She cursed the air blue, but he just wound her hair tighter around his fist. She tried to bite his arm but got no reaction. She bucked against his hard-on and he grunted in pain. She bucked harder, and his grip loosened. Just when she thought she had done some damage, he crushed her against a wall, her face and breasts plastered to the mirror.

She no longer had any leverage. He positioned his cock between her legs and nipped and bit at her neck, but didn't enter her, just thrusting over and over, his cock barely grazing her pussy, until her breathing was ragged and she could feel her juices trickling down her leg. It was no use fighting. She was now his sex slave. Tears rolled down her face.

When he could no longer feel her resistance, he whipped her around and ground himself into her, imprinting himself onto every inch of her flesh. Then he slowly kissed away her tears. And for the first time since he'd taken her, he kissed her lips.

He lifted her and hooked her legs around his hips, sinking his aching cock into her wet channel. She was as hot as a forge, gripping and milking his cock. All he wanted to do was fuck her until she came, but he held still. His tongue traced her lips and begged for entrance. She slowly opened up, and he swept in, tasting her sweet breath. His tongue circled and probed at hers to play, and she finally responded.

Tears leaked down her face. It was bad enough her body responded when he was rough and crude, but with his gentleness, she became mush. This was the man she'd loved since she was fifteen. Her arms wound around his shoulders, and her fingers dug into his scalp, gripping his hair as an anchor.

As their tongues dueled and their breaths mingled, and they could no longer tell where one ended and the other began, he slowly rocked against her. She found that by pushing her shoulders against the wall, she had better leverage. His cock was able to slide all the way in.

Slowly, he lowered her to the floor, never breaking his kiss. Then he moved to kiss her forehead, her eyelids, her nose, her chin. He nipped at the sensitive spot below her ears, continuing down to her breasts, gently kneading and suckling each one, until she thought she would expire.

He alternated between pumping so fast she would almost come, then rock gently, until she groaned in frustration. He kept that rhythm until she was scratching and clawing at him, urging him to go harder and deeper, but she just couldn't find that plane that would take her over the edge.

"Please," she begged, "I need to cum."

He finally hooked her legs over his shoulders, driving himself deep, rolling his hips so that the head of his cock rubbed against her cervix. She was moaning and writhing in ecstasy, but she couldn't find release. Surely she would go up in flames if she couldn't find her release. He pumped harder and faster, burying himself deep, his balls slapped against her ass; his thumb rubbed hard against her clitoris, once, twice, his sacs tightened, ready to shoot his load.

"Come, Laura! NOW!" Dalton shouted, as his cocked spewed semen into her hot pussy.

Laura's orgasm exploded, and she felt as if a fireball had torched her, from the soles of her feet to the top of her head. On and on he pounded, until the last of his seed emptied; and he could feel his semen and her juices leaking out of her full pussy. Her body went boneless, and he slumped on top of her. Neither of them could move nor think, just concentrated on getting enough air into their lungs.

"God, just when I think it can't get any better, it does," said Dalton, when he could finally function again.

He knew he was too heavy for her, so he rolled onto his back, bringing her atop of him. She laid her head on his chest, listening to the rapid beating of his heart. So he was just as affected as she was, she thought. Good to know. He had actually made love to her and not just fucked her. She felt her heart melting, but she was too tired from her earlier crying jag and his lovemaking, so she closed her eyes and let sleep overtake her.

Knowing the moment when she succumbed to sleep, Dalton got them up and put her to bed. When he made to leave her, she murmured and protest, so he laid down beside her. There were so many things going through his head that he couldn't sort them out now. When he made all his plans, he forgot the part where he would fall in love with her all over again. When his gaze fell on the long forgotten cart, he realized that she hadn't eaten.

"Damn," he cursed, feeling guilty.

If she hadn't run from him, things wouldn't have gotten so out of hand. Couldn't do anything about it now, since he didn't want to wake her. Letting out a sigh of frustration, he gave up and snuggled into her, letting sleep take him.