Forget Me Not Ch. 08

Story Info
Laura succumbs once again.
2.2k words
4.48
17.7k
9

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the food was ready, Dalton set the table at her end. He pulled her up and took her to her seat.

"Please," Laura whispered, "can't I have something to wear? I feel so exposed like this."

"You're fine the way you are," he argued.

"Maybe to you," she protested, "but what if someone comes?"

"No one's going to come without an invitation," he stated.

She didn't say anything more. Just looked at him with those huge violet eyes. Aarrghh! He never could resist those eyes when she looked at him full on.

"Fine!" He stormed off around the corner, coming back a few minutes later, with a silk robe and helped her into it.

"Thank you," said Laura, as she settled herself into the chair.

He just looked at her petulantly. "Eat, before you fall over," he finally said.

The meal tasted as good as it had smelled, and Laura wondered how he had become such a good cook. There were so many questions running thru her mind, but she was afraid to ask them.

Who knew what would set him off, and he'd haul her back down to her prison again. That was the last thing she needed! She would really have to play the submissive and get him to really let down his guard before she could try anything.

She couldn't let the fact that this was Dalton, her first and only love, get in the way of her freedom. She was half in love with him already. She couldn't get her feelings get any stronger.

Twelve years since he'd left her, bereft and broken hearted. She had been a mess after he had left her. No way, could she allow him that power again.

"What day is today?" Laura finally asked when she was finished eating.

"Friday," Dalton replied, as he finished his wine.

God, she thought. I've been here almost a week. He had kidnapped her on Sunday night. No one would really be looking for her, as she realized too late that she had taken two weeks off for vacation.

She had planned on giving Bryan her answer to his proposal, then taking time for herself, before settling into her new role as his fiancé. And she hadn't called her mother again since that first phone call.

It finally dawned on her that his timing couldn't be more perfect. "I've been planning this for a long time" he'd told her. She sucked in a breath and stared at him.

"You've been stalking me, haven't you? That's why you knew when to kidnap me. This isn't just coincidence! You knew my plans!" Laura railed at him.

"Pfft! I was not stalking you," he replied. But he didn't look her in the eye.

"Maybe YOU weren't, but you were definitely having me followed," she retorted. "You probably even bugged me."

Dalton looked at her. Yes, he knew she was smart. That's why he'd been keeping her in a sexual haze for the last few days. Her eyes were clear, and her brain cells were now kicking in. Can't have that happen too fast... He stood and quickly cleared the table. Laura thought to help clean up, since he had cooked, and stood up to help.

"Sit!" he barked.

Laura sat back down, wondering what had set him off. Leaving the dishes in the sink, he went back to the table. But instead of sitting, he went around to the back of her chair, pulling it out and turning her towards the windows.

She made to stand up, but he pushed down on her shoulders, kissing the top of her head. Slowly, he slid his hands down her arms, to the sash at her waist and untied it, pulling it out of its loops.

Laura sat still, wondering what he was up to. No good, apparently, as he came around and knelt down, taking her ankles and tying each of them to the the outside of the chair legs.

She tried to cover herself, but it didn't do much good. Her legs were now spread, and the robe was caught under her. He stood up, and she watched him warily. Looking beyond him, the bright sun reminded her it was still daylight. She was open for all the world to see, should someone gain the deck and look in. She flushed beet red.

"What are you doing?!" she demanded.

"Whatever I want," he replied and left the room.

She tried to move her feet, but they wouldn't budge. Spread as she was, she couldn't bend down far enough to untie herself. She tried to make the chair move, but the wood-carved chair was heavy. Finally exhausted from her exertions, she slumped back in the chair.

She hoped he was a good as his word, that no one came around uninvited. She heard him come back in the kitchen and turned her head to look. He was carrying what looked to be a thinly braided leather whip. Oh shit... she thought, and sat still, not wanting to give him any reason to use it.

Dalton went and sat on the window seat opposite her, his eyes raked her from head to toe, coming to rest at her exposed mound. So pink and plump like a peach. I'll be having me some of that later, he thought to himself. His cock swelled in anticipation. He looked up, and she tried to cover her breasts with the robe. The whip sang, as he snapped it at her. The tips barely grazed her breast, but it stung, nonetheless. Sucking in a breath, she let go of the robe and stared at him.

"Take the robe off," he ordered.

She hesitated, and the whip sang again. This time, striking her other breast. She quickly slipped her arms free. Once again, she was totally exposed to his gaze.

"Touch your breasts," he commanded.

She hesitantly brought her hand up to cup her right breast.

"Both of them!"

She brought her other hand up to the left breast.

"Hold them in offering to me," he directed.

Laura watched him, as she fondled her breasts, imagining his hands on her. His eyes dilated with arousal, and she could see his cock swelling in his pants. She had the insane urge of wanting to tell him to take it out so she could see it.

Her breasts swelled, and the nipples hardened. She squeezed harder, pinching her nipples between her fingers. Her clit throbbed and her pussy clenched, releasing its cream. She moaned, as she felt her juices pooling at her bottom.

"Use one hand to touch your pussy," Dalton commanded roughly.

Startled, she hesitated, and the whip sang again. This time, licking at the junction of her leg. She slowly moved her right hand down. She had an idea of what he wanted. So she slowly trailed her hand down to her pussy and cupped her mound.

"Use two fingers to spread those lips. I want to see your clit." It was bright pink. "Mmmm... just begging to be sucked. Open your inner lips." He could see the cream pooling in her hole and leaking onto the seat. "Good... you have a beautiful pussy. I love how your cunt creates all that cream for me."

Laura was so turned on from his words and touching herself, she forgot where she was. All her thoughts were now on her pleasure.

"Finger your hole...two fingers... yes... in and out, just like that." He watched as her cream coated her fingers. "Use your other hand to keep your lips open while you finger your pussy."

Laura had never had anyone watch her pleasuring herself. Watching Dalton getting aroused from watching her goaded her desire. Her hips rocked back and forth while her fingers worked her pussy. She was going by instinct now.

She took her fingers out and coated her clit with cream, causing herself to moan in ecstasy. Her head fell back as she worked her clit, and she closed her eyes with pleasure. The whip sang, stinging her outer labia. There was just enough pain to bring out the pleasure, and her juices gushed out of her vagina.

"Keep your eyes on me!" demanded Dalton.

Laura raised her head and stared at him while her hips still rocked in rhythm. Then a very naughty idea came to her. Nothing she had ever done before. She slowly trailed her fingers, wet with her juices, up her abdomen, circled her breasts, and brought her fingers to her mouth.

She could hear Dalton's breath catch and his breathing become erratic. Then she sucked on her fingers, tasting herself, all the while using her other hand to play with her pussy. Her hips never ceased their rocking. She watched as the bulge in Dalton's pants become bigger and bigger with each moan she made.

Finally, Dalton couldn't hold himself back anymore. He got up and went to her, shedding his clothes with each step he took. His cock was so hard he wondered how he could still walk.

His balls were aching, wanting to be rid of their load. He slipped his pants off and his cock sprang free, bigger than ever. The head was purple, and veins stood out. Laura got hotter watching his cock come closer and closer.

When he reached her, Laura reached out with the hand, which fingers she had been sucking on, and encircled his cock. He was big and thick. She could feel the blood pumping through the veins. She slowly moved her hand up and down his hard staff. Her thumb rubbed the pre-cum around the head and under the mushroom head. Dalton knew she was going to make him cum if he let her keep doing that. So he pulled her head down to his cock.

"Suck me off," he said gruffly.

Instead of immediately taking him into her mouth, she took her time licking his dick. Around and around the head she went, lapping up the pre-cum. She pulled down the skin and licked around the head, putting extra pressure on his glans.

His hips bucked, and his cock quivered, leaking more pre-cum. She lapped that up like she was licking an ice cream cone. Then she blew on the head, making Dalton suck in a hissing breath, while she cupped his balls. Damn, she's a faster learner, he thought dimly. Laura found that she enjoyed the smell and texture of his cock. She could feel his testes growing bigger and fuller.

Finally, when he thought his balls were going to burst from all her attention, she finally enveloped his hard dick in her hot mouth. Paradise... He moaned and threw his head back, closing his eyes in sheer pleasure.

Her hot, wet mouth sucked his dick further and further into her mouth, while her tongue licked and teased his length. He could feel the head hitting the back of her throat. He looked down and watched her suck his cock, while one had played with her own pussy. Her thumb flicked her clit back and forth. His cock became harder at the sight.

He could feel his balls tightening, ready to release their load. Both hands grabbed hold of Laura's bobbing head, keeping her still so that he could control the friction. His hips pumped faster and faster, his balls tightened more and more.

His dick was in as far as her mouth could take him, and his balls exploded, spewing globs and globs of his cum down her throat. And he felt as though the top of his head had blown off. Laura swallowed every drop that ejaculated, then licked the head clean. She looked up at him with hot eyes, her breathing harsh and loud to her ears.

Dalton knelt and untied her ankles, then hooked her legs over his shoulders. He carried her to the end of the window seat and sat her down, kneeling again. He could feel his dick hardening again, just from the smell of her arousal.

He watched as her cream leaked out of her pussy and ran down to her ass. He took a deep breath, filling his lungs with her smell. He stiffened his tongue and plunged it into her tight hole, then proceeded to gorge himself on her pussy's bounty.

"Gaahhh!" screamed Laura, as she lifted her hips and ground her pussy onto Dalton's hot tongue. She could feel her pussy squirt cream into Dalton's waiting mouth.

He alternated between tongue-fucking her and lapping up whatever cream he could find, not allowing a single drop to escape. When he could no longer coax anymore cream from her quivering pussy, he plunged two fingers deep into her cunt.

"Come for me, Laura!" he demanded, as his lips latched onto her clit and sucked hard.

Her orgasm rolled through her, nearly blowing her head off as she screamed and bucked, her thighs holding Dalton's head in a vise-like grip, bucking her pussy over and over onto his awaiting mouth. Dalton opened his mouth to catch the last of the cream squirting from her pussy, then gently lapped around her heated nether regions, slowly bringing Laura back down.

"Oh my god... Dalton" panted Laura. "I don't think I can take much more of this."

"You can, and you will," stated Dalton, as he pulled her up, then down to settle onto his lap, as he lowered himself to the floor.

She settled her head into the crook of his neck. His cock was hard again, but he could wait. Her breathing slowed, and he could feel her body completely relax. He kissed her forehead and fell asleep with her in his arms.