Forget Me Not Ch. 09

Story Info
Oh the sweet torture.
2.5k words
4.45
15.1k
10

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura woke to complete darkness. She started panicking, until she realized that she was sprawled on top of Dalton. They were both laying on the kitchen floor. There was no moon tonight, and as no lights had been turned on, it was pitch black.

She lifted her head and looked around. There was only the green light emitting from the microwave. Dalton was still sleeping peacefully, and she gathered herself to make a dash for freedom. Then she checked herself. No way could she escape. Not only did she not have any clothes or any means of getting far, but she didn't even know where she would go once she stepped out the door.

She let her head drop back down to Dalton's chest in frustration. This was her chance, and she couldn't go anywhere. She wouldn't even know how to maneuver once outside.

Dalton probably knew this place like the back of his hand. She would have to be patient and wait for a better time. Maybe, she could get Dalton to give her a tour so she could make better plans. Damn... nature was calling again.

"Dalton," she whispered, shaking him wake.

"Huh? What?" he asked, disoriented.

"I need the bathroom," she replied. "But I don't know where it is up here, and it's too dark for me to find a light switch."

He sat up with her, and shook off the last dregs of sleep. Then found his way to the nearest switch and flipped on the lights.

"Aaahh!" screamed Laura. "Damn, these lights are bright!"

"Sorry," said Dalton, sheepishly.

He took her hand and led her down the hall, turning on lights, as he led her into the bedroom and into the master bath. Well, thought Laura, maybe if I can convince him to let me stay up here rather than taking me back to my prison, then I'll know I'm making headway with him. She had to learn as much as possible, in order to make any definite escape plan.

Dalton ran the bath while Laura used the toilet. It was no use getting embarrassed. He would just wait her out. They were both already naked, so once the water was ready, Dalton had her get in the tub while he answered nature's call. When he finished, he left the room, so Laura thought she would be able to enjoy the bath without his nerve-racking presence.

Unfortunately, her happiness was short-lived. He came back in with towels and laid them out, before joining her in the tub, sitting opposite her.

Not knowing what he was up to, she slowly continued washing herself, keeping an eye on him, in case he started something. Something swept down her cunt, and she was so surprised, she upended herself in the water. She splashed back up to the surface, to the sound of his full-blown laughter.

She just stared at him. It had been so long since she'd heard his laughter. The last few days had been too intense, to say the least. She gave him a mock scowl, splashing water at him.

He did it again, and she realized he had used his toes on her.

She tried to resist any kind of sexual feeling, and she tried to pretend it didn't affect her, but he used his big toe to rub her clit until her breathing came in pants. Then he slid the toe down until he found her pussy, open and waiting for him. When he slid his toe into her opening, it was all she could do to keep herself from humping his foot. When he'd had enough fun, his foot retreated.

"Wash me," he demanded.

Laura looked at him nervously.

"Come on, Laura," teased Dalton, "Don't tell me you've never washed a man before. With all this fucking we've done, you're nervous about washing me?"

Laura blushed and looked away.

"How is it, you're 28 years old, and you're experiencing many firsts with me?" asked Dalton quietly, reaching out and lifting her eyes to meet his.

"There hasn't been anyone who brought out such needs," responded Laura.

"But you have had sex since we were together," accused Dalton jealously. "You're even about to marry a man your parents deem worthy enough."

Laura sucked in a breath and jerked her chin out of his grasp.

"You know about Bryan too?! If I didn't know better, I'd say you're just a bit too obsessed! What do you care whom I marry?"

"I really don't care," responded Dalton cruelly, although he did care - a lot.

"Then you can just let me go home," responded Laura heatedly. "Just drop me off where you kidnapped me, and I'll forget you exist!"

Dalton jerked in the water and pulled her toward him roughly.

"I will let you go when I've had my fill of you," he hissed. "Now you can give me my bath."

She tried to stare him down, but he just increased the pressure on her arms. Surely, he was going to leave bruises. Realizing that she was going to lose this battle of wills, she gave in.

Taking a washcloth, she quickly scrubbed him from head to toe, skipping over his privates. Of course, he wasn't about to let her win that round either. He drew her hands to his engorged shaft, which had been hard since he woke.

Laura couldn't believe how hard he was, even after all their arguing. She slid her hand up and down and felt the blood throbbing from the base to the head of his erection. She was surprised that she could feel herself getting wet just from exploring his cock and his balls.

Finally, Dalton could no longer take her teasing. He lifted her and settled her over his aching cock, slowly sliding home into her hot channel. Kneading and sucking on her breasts, he let her set the pace.

She slowly rocked, taking his cock deeper into herself. Everytime he sucked hard on her nipples, she ground herself onto him, needing him to fill her deeply. Their coupling became more and more frenzied, water sloshed everywhere.

Finally, Dalton took control of her hips, slamming her hard onto his aching cock. He could feel his balls tighten, ready to release their load again. Laura was so close to her release, but she just couldn't reach the peak.

"Please, Dalton," she begged, panting, her body on fire. "I need to cum."

He lifted his hips and slammed into her pussy, as he brought her down, the head of his dick hitting her cervix. His semen rushed through his penis and burst into her hungry pussy. Laura felt his cum spray her inner walls, and her pussy clenched and sucked at his cock, without him saying the words, but she couldn't find release no matter how hard she rode him.

When he finally slumped beneath her, and his breath came in ragged gasps, she realized that he had cum without allowing hers. She looked at him, and his eyes glinted with satisfaction. He reached between their joined bodies and rubbed her clit. Her pussy throbbed with unsatisfied lust. She understood that he had purposefully denied her an orgasm.

He was punishing her for something - crap! She'd told him she wanted to forget he existed. As if that could happen. Especially now, since he'd come back into her life again. He might be holding her against her will, but if she had been given the choice, she would've chosen him any day of the week. She quietly laid her head on his shoulder and breathed, trying to cool her blood.

"I guess since you're not asking, you know why I denied you your pleasure?"

"Yes," she answered quietly. "What I said upset you."

"Are you sorry you said it then?"

She raised her head and looked him in the eye. "I'm sorry."

Dalton nodded once, then lifted her off him. After rinsing them both off again, he carried her to the bed and sat her down, while he went to the closet for something. Not wanting be subservient to Dalton, Laura got up and walked around the room.

Well, at least this room isn't made of mirrors, she thought. The drapes were heavy enough to block out any sunlight, but this was the middle of the night, so no sunlight to be had anyway. The walls were dove gray, with wall scones for lighting. And there were a couple pieces of modern abstract art. The carpet was soft and well cushioned.

When she finally got her fill of the room, she turned around, surprised to find that Dalton had actually waited patiently for her to finish.

"Am I going to get a VIP tour?" she asked.

"Do you really want one?"

"Of course. Especially since you designed all this yourself. Am I right?"

Watching her for another heartbeat, he gave in.

"Yes, I'll take you around if you want. But we need to eat first."

"But it's the middle of the night. Not the best time to be eating."

"If you're worried about your figure, don't. It's perfect," said Dalton gruffly.

"Fine..." sighed Laura, as she started toward the door.

"No, not yet. Come back to the bed," commanded Dalton.

Not really having a choice when he took on that tone, Laura made her way back to the bed.

"Sit."

She sat. He kneeled at her feet and lifted each of them, slipping on what she thought were panties. Thank goodness, she thought. Now I don't have to go around totally exposed.

Of course, as he pulled it higher, it felt more substantial than what she regularly wore. Curious, she looked down saw that the crotch was actually a three-dimensional butterfly. It finally dawned on her that this was NOT your average thong. Her heart started beating faster. What was he up to now?

She finally had her answer, when he had her stand and proceeded to pull it all the way up, where the straps hugged her hips. The tops of the wings cupped her mound. The head, he pinched it open and clasped it onto her clit. She sucked in a breath through her teeth. Oh boy, she thought.

The tail end had a silver ball attached to the end, and he inserted it into her vagina. He pulled the thong more snugly on her hips. The butterfly fit snugly into her crotch. Laura just stood there staring at Dalton, still wondering what he was up to.

"Come then," said Dalton, "Time for dinner."

She took as step, and the mouth pulled on her clit. Oh shit, she thought, I have to walk around like this? Uggh! Not fair! For every step she took the butterfly contraption pulled on her clit. I can do this, she thought. He can't break me. But by the time they made it to the kitchen, she was panting and leaning heavily on him. He sat her at the window seat and proceeded to make them dinner.

What was that vibration? OMG! The butterfly was alive! The mouth was sucking at her clit. The tail was vibrating and swirling around in her pussy. The ball had detached from the tail and was now swimming around. She could feel her juices pooling at her bottom. She didn't know if she should get up or sit tight. Dalton pretended he didn't know what was happening. Just kept cooking.

Laura could no longer keep from fidgeting. The vibrations were getting stronger, and the sucking was making her clit extremely sensitive. She no longer knew what Dalton was doing. All thoughts were centered on her pussy and the need for relief from this exquisite torture. She started rocking her hips, making the thong ride up her crack and rub her ass. It made the butterfly tail sink deeper into her cunt.

Dalton loved to watch her get all worked up. Her skin was flush, and he could smell her arousal, mixed in with the aroma of food. He could see her cream pool and glisten under her rocking ass. It was all he could to do keep himself from attacking her pussy then and there.

But he made himself wait. He had to wait for her to reach fever pitch. Her orgasm would be glorious when he finally gave her permission to cum. Just the thought made his cock harden even more. He could feel the pre-cum pooling at the head.

He watched as she ground herself into the seat. Her breath came in short, uneven pants. When her eyes started glazing over, he turned off the butterfly. Abruptly, all sensation ceased, and Laura had to work hard on getting her heartbeat back under control. Not totally, since the mouth was still attached to her clit. She watched through pleasure fogged eyes, as Dalton set their dinner before her. She picked up the glass of wine and drained it in one gulp.

Dalton wanted to tease her during dinner too, but he was afraid she might choke if she startled between bites. So he left her alone. After they finished eating, Laura thought to help clean up, but Dalton gave her a look that told her to stay put. As he was rinsing the dishes, the vibrations started up again, making Laura glad she was sitting down.

By the time he finished loading the dishwasher, Laura was lucky she could even string two thoughts together. The constant stimulation to her over-sensitive pussy was driving her insane. She sooo needed relief from this exquisite ache.

Her breasts were swollen, and her nipples were hard nubs, begging to be sucked. She laid her head back, and her hands started inching toward her breasts, thinking to get some kind of relief. Her palms brushed her nipples, and her hips jerked. She pinched them.

"Stop!" commanded Dalton. "I did NOT give you permission to touch yourself."

Laura had no choice but to obey. She couldn't guess what he would do if she didn't follow his orders. On a keening moan, she let her hands drop back down to her sides. She turned and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Please, I need to cum," she begged. "It's too much."

"You'll cum when I tell you to cum," replied Dalton, remorselessly.

He came around and pulled her up.

"Come," he said solicitously, "You wanted a tour."

Laura let out a breath and followed him out of the kitchen. The whole time he was showing her around, he kept her totally aware of his touch. When he walked next to her, his hands would roam everywhere they could touch. When showing her a piece of art or set up, he would stand behind her and grind his hard cock against her backside.

Laura was surprised she could still walk, since he had turned the butterfly back on. Its mouth sucked relentlessly at her clit. She could feel her juices running down her legs, with every step she took. What had she done to deserve this?