Forget Me Not Ch. 10

Story Info
It took about an hour to complete the tour.
1.6k words
4.52
15.5k
12

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took about an hour to complete the tour. Laura had many questions about the house. It was so inviting the had it been on the market, any potential buyer would snatch it up immediately.

Despite the fact that her senses were overloaded, and her skin was tingling with suppressed desire, Laura was quite impressed with the setup. In the left wing was a huge formal dining room, with a hall that ended with two bedrooms on either side and one at the end. All of them had complete baths.

In the right wing was the great room, with a connecting hall, a powder room on one side, and the utility room on the other, ending with the master bedroom. The house had been built to Dalton's specifications. It was interesting that the house was built for a family and entertaining, when he also had that pleasure dungeon below.

There weren't any doors he didn't open for her, so she figured the garage must be separate from the main house. She had to find out where it was. Hopefully, her car was stored there, or somewhere on the property.

One thing at a time, she told herself. Can't let him get suspicious. Of course, as much as she didn't want to go back down to the chamber, her stuff was down there. Damn! Hopefully, she could get the layout of the outside before he hauled her back down. There was no question of "if", only "when".

Dalton had answered all her questions about the house, but he had been very vague about himself. When she asked what he had been doing all these years, he didn't reply, just tensed up. When asked about what he did for a living, all he said was that he was an investor. She even got up the nerve to ask him about any serious relationships, but his only answer was, "No." No elaborate explanations.

They ended back in the master bedroom, and Laura flopped down on the bed and closed her eyes, no longer caring what Dalton would do to her. This sexual frustration was exhausting.

The butterfly was still vibrating, its mouth sucking on her clit, and the ball was still swimming around in her vagina. Every nerve tingled, and her skin was hypersensitive. She felt like she was coming down with a fever. She needed relief, but she was not going to ask Dalton again.

Dalton position her where he wanted her, but Laura couldn't get up the energy to protest. He slid an eye mask over her head, and she didn't twitch. She opened her eyes, and it was pitch black. Whatever he was planning was fine with her. Anything would be better than this sexual haze, she thought. He finally turned off the butterfly and slipped it off her. Her pussy actually felt bereft.

But then he attached clamps to her already sensitive nipples and one to her clit.

"Ohhh...." She moaned restlessly.

He turned them on.

"Ohmygod!" she screamed, and nearly bolted off the bed.

He pushed her back down. She subsided, breathing heavily and squirmed around on the bed. He used something to brush over her face, down her neck, and continued down her body, leaving no skin un-touched.

She was pretty sure it was a feather, since it felt so light. She never thought a feather could cause such a reaction. He reached her feet, lifted each of them up and brushed the soles. Her pussy clenched, and she just about came. He replaced the feather with his tongue, then sucked each of her toes until her whole body was a mass of nerves.

Higher and higher, he licked and nipped, until he reached her very heated core. The smell of her arousal was an aphrodisiac to him. He nuzzled his nose into her heated crotch. She pushed her hips off the bed, straining against him, needing release. After licking off every bit of cream, he finally speared her gaping pussy with his hot tongue.

"Gaaahhh!!" Laura screamed, convulsing over and over, stars burst behind her eyes, but he didn't allow her to cum.

He put his lips to her gaping cunt and sucked out her cream like a vacuum. She was so juicy and sweet. He was so addicted to her honey. It was too much. Laura thrashed on the bed, trying to get away. The feeling was too intense. But he would have none of it. His hands locked on her hips to keep her still and proceeded to eat his fill.

Finally, when he had sucked up every drop of cream her body had to give, Dalton flipped her onto her stomach. She tried to crawl away, but he slapped her ass.

"Yes, keep that sweet ass up, just like that." He slipped a wedge under her. "This way, you don't have to worry about keeping your ass in the air."

Her cunt was glistening with juice again, so he lapped it up, refraining from sticking his tongue into her hole. He slapped her ass again, and more juice glistened. He knew she would never admit it to him, but his mastery over her body was a turn on for her. Her body responded beautifully when he got aggressive.

Finally, his cock and his testes were telling him it was time to stop fooling around. His cock was hard to the point of pain. Pre-cum was a big glob on the head. His balls were as hard as his cock. He took hold of his engorged member and rubbed it against her gaping cunt.

The vibrations on the clit clamp sent shockwaves all the way down to his balls. He teased her cunt over and over. For each time he slipped his dick in, he would slap her ass when she squirmed for more penetration. He teased her over and over, until his cock was seated all the way into her hot pussy. Her greedy cunt sucked at his dick for all it was worth.

The pace was pure torture for Laura. She needed to cum! She was slowly going insane from the deprivation of having an orgasm. Her body temperature rose higher and higher each time he shoved his cock all the way rubbed against her cervix.

"Please, Dalton, I need to cum," she moaned deliriously.

"How do you want it?"

"Faster..." she begged.

He pumped faster but didn't go all the way. He was purposefully making this difficult for her, she thought. Fine, she was too needy to care what she said anymore.

"Fuck me faster, harder!" He did. "Stick your dick all the way in!" He slammed into her and his dick hit her cervix over and over. "Yesss!" "Max out the vibrations!" He turned the clamps to full power, and her body rocked with the onslaught.

Dalton watched her ass open and close with her exertions. It was just too tempting. He picked up the dildo and slathered on gel. Then he slowly worked it into her tight hole, sliding it in, all the way to the base.

Then he turned it on and pumped her ass with the dildo while he pumped her pussy with his dick. I'm gonna die of pleasure, thought Laura, realizing she actually needed the dildo in her ass too. This one was bigger than the last one he had used. Her nether regions had never felt so full. His constant pumping in both orifices, along with the vibrations, was driving her insane.

"Harder, please pump me harder! Please, Dalton! Please let me cum!" she cried.

This was what he was waiting for. His balls contracted, ready to release.

"NOW LAURA! Come NOW!" he shouted, and he swept his hand down so his fingers could pull on her clit.

"DALTON!!!" screamed Laura, as she convulsed from waves of pleasure. His name on her lips was music ever to his ears.

Her climax blew through her like a fireball, from the bottom of her feet to the top of her head. His seed burst from his dick and sprayed the walls of her vagina, causing her pussy to clench.

Another orgasm rolled through her, even before the first one had subsided, so intense and mind-numbing, it was all she could do to hold on to consciousness. Her mind emptied of all thoughts, except the feeling of pure pleasure rolling through her.

Dalton kept pumping until his sacs were empty. His release was so intense, it was almost painful. It was all he could do not to fall on his face. Finally, his cock softened to where it slipped out of her pussy, and he had enough frame of mind to turn off the vibrating clamps. He fell onto the bed, next to her, pulling her against him. She had fallen asleep before her body had finished cooling down.

When his heart rate finally returned to normal, he was amazed at how the sex just got better and better each time he fucked Laura. All he wanted was her. He had been with other women, of course, but only few of them had given him any gratification.

He couldn't let himself think of this was anything other than sex. Feelings were not supposed to be involved. Fucking Laura and controlling her sexual pleasure were only the stepping stones to his ultimate revenge.

The fact that she responded so beautifully to each of his sexual fantasies was an added bonus. He knew she was a strong woman, but he had been worried that he would end up with a watering pot on his hands.

Finally exhausted from all the thoughts running through his mind, he succumbed to the sweet oblivilon of sleep. He had a few more days with her.