Forget Me Not Ch. 11

Story Info
Trust is very fragile.
2.6k words
4.47
12.8k
11

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura woke to the sound of growling. On high alert, she quickly sat up and looked around to find the source of the growls. But she couldn't see anything. She started to panic, but then realized that the eye mask was still on her head.

Grrrrr - from her stomach. A snicker burst out from her, making her giggle hysterically. She slipped off the mask, bringing her eyes into contact with the light. Gaaahh! Those things were bright! And damn did she need to do her business!

She rolled off the bed and ran for the bathroom. She wanted some alone time before Dalton awoke. Yes! A door! She locked herself in so Dalton wouldn't be able to come in and interrupt her this time. After using the toilet, she ran the water as hot as she could tolerate.

She slowly washed herself, enjoying the massaging shower heads. Her skin was still sensitive from all that sexual tension yesterday. Thank goodness he finally let her cum. She shivered from the remember pleasure that had finally swept through her, leaving her empty and wrung out.

She stood under the water so long, the water started cooling. Ooops! She used up all the hot water. Getting out of the shower, she couldn't hold back the snicker. Dalton was doing to have to deal with a cold shower if he wanted one. Since no one besides Dalton was going to see her anyway, Laura just brushed her teeth and plaited her hair. So far, she hadn't heard any noise from outside, so she couldn't tell if Dalton was awake yet.

Wrapping the towel around herself, she slowly opened the bathroom door, not know what to expect on the other side. She came further out and saw that Dalton was still sleeping. Wow! She didn't think he slept so soundly.

She stood there for a few minutes, just taking him in. He really was a beautiful male specimen. Too bad he was so arrogant and controlling. If it weren't for the fact that she was his hostage, she would have gotten back in bed and teased him awake.

Her stomach growled again, reminding her that it still needed food. Well, she wasn't going to walk around naked anymore, if she could help it. She went to his closet and pulled out one of his t-shirts. It was so big, it fell almost to her knees. Suited her just fine. After their late night sex, she needed food. She went to the kitchen and started breakfast. She wasn't the best cook, but she could put a simple meal together.

Dalton woke to the smell of coffee and eggs. Damn! He had slept so late she was making her own food now. He wanted rush into the kitchen and see what she was doing, but he needed to answer nature's call first. And get himself cleaned up, as he got up and smelled himself.

When he finally walked into the kitchen, she'd already finished putting breakfast together. He scowled when he saw that she had pulled on one of his t-shirts. That wasn't the problem. He just didn't want her covered up. Period. He was getting used to seeing her naked all the time.

Oh well, he would get her naked again in no time. But since she was covered up, he wouldn't be walking around with a constant hard on.

"I was hungry, and I thought you might be too. So I've put breakfast together," said Laura nervously. "Have a seat, and we can start."

Dalton pulled out her chair for her, then sat down. Well, the omelets looked good. She'd even made French toast. The coffee was almost as good as his, with just a bit of sugar. They ate in silence. The food tasted as good as it looked. He shouldn't have been surprised. Laura was never one to do things half way.

When they had both appeased their hunger, Dalton cleared the table. Laura didn't bother getting up, since she knew he wouldn't want her help. It was going on ten o'clock now. She didn't exactly want to end up back in bed. How to broach the question of going outside? Hmmm... She didn't want to say anything that would raise his hackles. He'd probably throw her back in the dungeon. That would not do.

"Since you gave me the inside tour last night," started Laura, as Dalton swung his eyes to hers. "Can you show me the outside today?"

He just narrowed his eyes at her. Shit, she thought.

"Please?? We've been in the house since you brought me back. I just want to see what else you've done with your property."

What harm could it do, he thought. He was starting to feel claustrophobic anyway. And HE had been outside since he brought her back. She WAS starting to look jaundice. He made her wait on his answer while he finished cleaning up the kitchen. She was starting to get impatient, but she had to hold her tongue. He hadn't exactly said no yet.

When everything was cleaned up, Dalton went and opened the French doors. Laura didn't want to be presumptuous, so she just sat, waiting for his directive.

"Well, come on," said Dalton, impatiently, "you wanted to go outside."

Laura wanted to jump for joy, but she made herself just smile and join him at the door. His sandals were outside the door, so he let her use them, while he went barefoot. Her feet had to be more sensitive than his.

Oh... the wonderful sunshine. There was just enough breeze to tone down the heat of the sun on her skin. She took a deep breath. It felt wonderful. Laura walked from one end of the deck to the other, taking in the landscape as far as she could see.

The gardens below the deck were beautiful. The focal point was a huge thorn laurel in the center, with different varieties of forget-me-nots radiating from the center out. To the left, where the garden stopped, was an Olympic sized pool, with a guest house at the other end. To the right, there was a big building (hopefully, the garage). She had to make sure.

Laura turned and looked askance at Dalton. He sighed... Of course, shouldn't have expected her to be content to look from the deck. He held out his hand and she took it. They walked down the steps and onto a path of beautifully laid out stepping stones. She was so glad that he actually answered her questions. There were many questions swimming through her mind, but she only asked the ones that she hoped wouldn't make him suspicious.

Laura had guessed correctly that the building was the garage, but he wouldn't let her inside. Damn, there was no way she could make certain her car was housed in there. She heard a nicker and turned to find the source. Oh... he had horses.

Now she could see that there was a white fence that ran the whole length of his property, farther than what she could see. The gravel drive split the front property from the house. There was enough space for the horses to romp to their hearts' content.

"They're beautiful," she breathed. "I didn't know you liked horses."

"Aren't they? I didn't know either, until I attended a race at the Belmont Stakes."

"These are race horses?"

"Only the black one and the dapple gray. The others are for my pleasure."

"What are their names," asked Laura, really interested.

"Midnight Dream and Forget Me Not," replied Dalton.

Laura looked at him sharply. Something niggled at the back of her mind, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Play it cool, she told herself.

"What are the others'?"

"Silver Lining, Fool's Gold, and Princess."

What interesting names, thought Laura. "Can I meet them?"

"Not today," replied Dalton.

"Who takes care of them? I'm sure they must need to be ridden every day."

"I have hands who come in to exercise them and take care of the stalls. Midnight Dream and Forget Me Not are taken to the tracks afterwards."

Darn him! He wasn't about to give her the exact schedules of his people. If she could only find out when they came around, she could get help. He led her around to the guest house, then continued around to the backyard once more. She could hear water gurgling - and not from the pool. As he led her beyond the gardens, the sound became clearer.

"Why, there's a brook back here!" Laura exclaimed. "This is so perfect! Is this natural, or did you have it made?"

"It's natural. It a little run off from the lake up there," explained Dalton, pointing towards the direction of the lake.

Beyond the brook was the forest. It wasn't so dense that the sunlight couldn't filter through. Well, either way I go, I should be able to reach somewhere I can get help, she thought.

"How did you find such a perfect place?" asked Laura.

"Connections," he responded with an enigmatic smile.

He is soooo exasperating! fumed Laura. She couldn't come right out and ask where they were, exactly, but Laura could tell from the rolling hills and the smell in the air, they were still in the California bay area.

She had bought her condo in the suburbs of San Francisco six years ago. From how well this place was set up, she wouldn't be surprised if he had bought this land soon after. He had been following her for a long time. She didn't know if she should be flattered or scared. Well, she knew the general layout of his property now. If only she knew for certain her car was here. Or where Dalton kept his own keys. It would serve him right if she took one of his cars!

"Well, enough sight-seeing for the day," growled Dalton. "Time to go back in. I don't want you to get sunburned."

Laura meekly complied and allowed him to draw her back to the deck. No use protesting. He'd probably sling her over his shoulders and haul her back to the dungeon. When they were back on the deck, Laura pulled him towards the seats.

"Can we sit here for a few minutes?" she asked.

Dalton had no problem with her request. Watching her out here had given him ideas, and he intended to act on every one of them, one at a time. Each time the wind blew, he could see her outline. Her firm breasts, which swung with every step she took. Watching her nipples pucker from the cool wind made his mouth water. The way the wind molded his shirt into her buttocks and her crotch made him want to fling her onto the ground and fuck the breath out of her.

Knowing that she didn't have any underwear on, it was all he could to not to rub his cock against her ass, as he followed her to the deck seats. She started to sit down, but he sat first, pulling her onto his lap. Now she could feel his turgid member.

"How -"

He cut her off, kissing her voraciously, plunging his tongue into her mouth. He kissed her until she started feeling light-headed from lack of oxygen. Giving her bottom lip one last hard suck, he started licking and nipping his way down, sucking hard enough to leave a ring of hickeys around her throat. His right arm kept hold of her, while his left hand kneaded and pulled at her breasts. He finally made it down to her breasts, where he sucked her nipples through the shirt.

Dalton could feel her pussy juices wet his pants where she sat. His cock surged even more. More, he needed more. He lowered her onto the bench and followed, leaning over her. His mouth never strayed from her delicious skin. He nipped his way down her thighs.

The smell of her arousal was better than any aphrodisiac. He pulled at his t-shirt covering her, rending it in half. Now he could see all of her glowing in the sun. Without warning, he plunged two fingers into her tight pussy.

"Unhhhh!" moaned Laura, trying to retreat from his invading fingers.

But he held her outer leg in place, as his fingers pumped her pussy, giving her pleasure and pain at the same time.

"No, not out here," protested Laura, using her legs to push away from him.

She managed a few inches and tried to roll off the bench. He fisted his hand in her hair, effectively keeping her in place. Then he ruthlessly spread her legs open and plunged his fingers back into her pussy.

Laura couldn't help but moan in pleasure as his fingers pumped her pussy until her juices had wet his whole hand, all the while his mouth worked at her breasts, biting and sucking at them till they were tender. When her hips finally rose to meet his thrusting fingers, he took his fingers out and hooked her legs around his shoulders.

"I will do to you whatever I want, whenever I want, where ever I want," Dalton said hotly. "Don't try to deny me again!"

Then he went down on her pussy. He licked and nipped and sucked and even bit her pussy. He's truly eating my pussy, thought Laura deliriously. She was shocked at how animalistic he had become.

Even though she hadn't wanted to do this out in the open where anyone could see them, her body was betraying her. Dalton's constant sucking at her clit and tonguing her pussy was winding her up tighter and tighter. Hopefully, he wasn't going to punish her as he did before. She didn't know what she would do if he denied her release this time.

"Cum, Laura! NOW!" commanded Dalton, as he sucked hard on her clit.

"GAAAAHHH!" screamed Laura, as her climax tore through her, sending several birds into flight.

When her body bowed up and her legs threatened to squeeze the life out of him, Dalton finally released his cock from confinement. Before her body totally relaxed from her orgasm, he lowered her and plunged his aching cock into her hot channel.

Her pussy grabbed hold of his cock and sucked at it greedily. Raising her up, he pumped deep, making his balls slap into her ass. He ground his cock into her, as far as he could go. His balls tightened, ready to release their load. Answering their demands, he pumped her harder and faster than ever.

"Again, Laura," he rasped.

Another orgasm swept through her as he felt his cum explode into her greedy vagina. He could feel glob after glob of semen fill her hole. After such an intense release, he just slumped on top of her, as they both tried to catch their breaths.

When Dalton could feel his bones solidify again, he sat up and pulled Laura onto his lap. Just holding her in his arms and breathing in her scent, he felt more at peace than he had in a long time. What was this feeling of tenderness? It had only been a week. She couldn't be worming her way into his heart again. It was just guilt for taking her so roughly.

Laura was baffled. How could he go from congenial, to animalistic, back to tender in such a short time? Was he bi-polar? Whatever, she was just here for his pleasure. She had to get out before she became too complacent and lost herself altogether.

If only he would talk to her, she would understand why he had kidnapped her. Somehow he blamed her for something, but she doubted he would give her a straight answer. He had answered all other questions, but personal ones were off limit. She couldn't fool herself that this was an actual relationship.