Forget Me Not Ch. 12

Story Info
Finally... Contact with the outside world.
1.5k words
4.47
13.2k
16

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dimly, they could both hear a car coming down the gravel road. Laura sat up, alert and ready to beg rescue from whomever was coming down the drive. Shit, thought Dalton, who the hell is coming at this time of day?

He quickly stood up and pulled Laura into the house. Stumbling after him, Laura tried to hold back as much as she could, without being obvious, but he just tugged her along. Dalton couldn't let whomever it was, catch him with Laura in his house. He couldn't take the chance of them recognizing her. Good thing he had cleaned everything up. He pulled Laura into the elevator.

"No!" she protested. "You can't take me back down there!"

"Sorry, but I can't take the chance of anyone recognizing you."

The doorbell pealed.

Dammit, thought Dalton, I don't have enough time to get her settled down there. He pulled her back out of the elevator and started down the hall. The bell rang again. He pushed her onto the sofa.

"Stay here! I'll come get you after I get rid of whomever decided to pay me a visit."

"I thought you said no one came here without an invitation," said Laura sweetly, although she was fuming inside.

"There are few people who dare come unannounced," replied Dalton angrily.

Cursing a blue streak, he marched to the door, ready to chew out whomever had the gall to come to his home unannounced. He threw open the door, only to find James about to ring the bell again. James was his best friend. One of the few who stuck with him through thick and thin. It was thanks to James that Dalton was enjoying his current lifestyle.

"What are you doing here," Dalton growled.

"Well, good afternoon to you too, Sunshine. I see you've forgotten what day it is," said James cheerfully. "Do you not remember we're supposed to go to this bachelor auction thing your mother set up for a fundraiser?"

"Shit! It's tonight?" asked Dalton, raking his hand through his hair.

"Yes... so go get yourself put together already. I tried calling you several times, but you didn't pick up. I just came by on the off chance you were home, and we could go together."

Dalton thought about backing out and telling James to go himself, but he didn't want to let his mom down. Besides, he'd never hear the end of it, since he'd reluctantly agreed to be one of the bachelors in the auction.

He couldn't back out on James, since he had bribed James into participating with him. What was he going to do with Laura? He couldn't leave her home alone. She was smart enough to find a way to escape. No help for it now.

"Well, are you going to let me in?" asked James.

Dalton sighed and stepped back from the door so James could enter. They both walked into the living room where Dalton had deposited Laura. Laura stood up and James stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her. Knowing that Laura would start requesting help from James any second, Dalton ran his hand up her arm and gripped her nape.

"Oh my God!" exclaimed James. "Is that you, Laura? What are you doing here?" He looked at Dalton. "Are you two an item again?"

Laura was so shocked she didn't have words for a minute. When she opened her mouth in denial and start her quest for help, Dalton squeezed her neck painfully.

"I met up with her a couple days ago, and she's been here since," replied Dalton. "Make yourself comfortable. I'll be back in a few. Then we can go."

James just stared at them, as Dalton walked Laura down the hall to the bedroom. He was still shell shocked. Of course, he knew Laura was in the bay area; but Dalton had never made any noise about her, so James just assumed Dalton didn't want anything to do with her anymore.

Who is he? thought Laura. I should know him. He looks so damn familiar. Her memory had always been good. Why was it failing her now? The more she tried to rack her memory, the further his image retreated. She gave up, focusing on Dalton instead. He had locked the door when they entered. He went to the closet and started pulling things out.

"I don't have much time, so listen up. You are going with us. If you say one word of our situation to him or anyone else, I'll make you sorry."

"What?" exclaimed Laura, "I am not going anywhere in public with you! Do you forget you have my stuff locked away? How do you expect me to go anywhere without clothes, shoes, or makeup?"

Dalton threw a bag on the bed, revealing all her things, and lifted a brow. Laura was elated, but she couldn't let it show.

"I don't have anything to do my hair."

"How you had it when I took you is fine. Hurry up, or I'll dress you myself."

Laura shot him a look of pure exasperation, but proceeded to take off the t-shirt and get herself into her own clothes while he got himself dressed. She found everything but her panties. Knowing him, he wouldn't produce them just because she asked. Unfortunately, her makeup only consisted of one lip gloss, lipstick, powder, and blush. Good thing she had thrown the tube of lipstick in just before she left her house.

When Dalton came out of the bathroom, Laura lost her breath. There hadn't been any occasion to dress up, so he'd only been in jeans and sweats this whole time. Damn he cleaned up nice. What was it with women who were attracted to well-dressed men?

Dalton raise a brow, "Like what you see?"

Startled, she ran for the bathroom, intent on shutting and locking the door.

"Don't close the door," said Dalton.

No telling what he would do, so she left the door open. After using the toilet, she fixed her face up as best as she could, then brushed her hair and secured it with the claw.

Dalton went into the bathroom and saw her as she had been the night he took her. It was all he do to keep himself from ripping everything off and fuck her senseless. No time for that though. James was waiting. He wet a washcloth.

"Hike up your dress," demanded Dalton.

"What?!"

"Just do it."

When Laura pulled her dress hem high enough, Dalton knelt and spread her legs, then thoroughly cleaned her pussy while she leaned against the sink. It was evocative enough where Laura felt herself getting wet – and not from the damp towel.

Unable to help himself once he smelled her arousal, Dalton gave her cunt a thorough licking, lapping up whatever juices it produced. While he sucked her clit, almost to the point of pain, he slipped the pleasure balls into her pussy and stuck a butt plug into her ass.

Laura sucked in a breath, as the balls bounced off each other and sent waves of pleasure throughout her system.

"You can't be serious," she panted.

"Quite serious," he replied with satisfaction, as he settled her dress about her. "I know you're thinking this is your chance to escape me. You will behave yourself and not mention any of this to anyone, or I'll make you sorry."

"How would you like to have an orgasm in public?" he asked, when she looked mutinous. "If you try to take any of these out, I will know. And the result won't be pleasurable."

When she still looked rebellious, Dalton reached into his pocket and turned everything on. Everything vibrated all at once, and Laura had to grab on to the sink, before she collapsed in mindless pleasure. Dalton turned it off, and she could think again. Damn the man! He couldn't leave anything to chance.

"This is a charitable auction my mother is co-hosting. You will bid on me, and me only, at whatever price. Are you ready now?" asked Dalton.

"Yes," Laura answered, with gritted teeth.

Dalton took her arm, and they went to join James. Laura wondered how she was going to last the night. The plug teased her ass, with every step she took, and the balls bounced around, sending waves throughout.

James stood when he saw them. Damn, she is beautiful, he thought. Even Dalton looked more relaxed that he had in years. He felt guilty for his part in their separation, but at least they were together again. And her old man wasn't around anymore, though her mother was a veritable bitch.

Laura avoided looking at Dalton, concentrating on his friend. He knew who she was, but even more telling, he had used her name in surprise. That meant he somehow knew her personally. Finally, something clicked.

"James! You're James Leighton," exclaimed Laura.

"Guilty," he replied.

"You –"

"Let's go," interrupted Dalton. "No time for reminiscing."

"But –"

He pulled her out and bundled her into the waiting limo before she could say anything more. James released a sigh of relief. He really didn't want to rehash the past just now.