Forget to Remember

Story Info
I dreamt a dream tonight.
2.2k words
4
16.3k
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apathykiss
apathykiss
34 Followers

I woke from the dream hungry and empty. My body wanted satisfaction that only happened in my mind...

The room was dark with the moonlight playing tricks on the wall. I remember a sensation on my face and reaching up to find a mask covering my upper profile. My dress whispered against my skin with each slow step I took. It felt glorious, like a new lover's caress. The long white gown I wore barely gave me any cover against the cool moon breeze pouring through the open French doors. The room was as foreign as an expensive, exotic scent. My eyes drank in each wall, drenched in a deep red paint, almost bleeding through the walls.

The room was somewhere I've never been before and didn't think I would ever be. The bed was a huge four-poster with fabric raining down over each side, creating a womb for a sleeping babe. As I peek inside I noticed it was empty and made, with the same desperate red color in sheets and pillows tossed on perfectly.

The door to my back opened slowly and I heard music faintly in the background of laughter and drunken slurs from a party or festival. I turned just as painfully to look at my new visitor. "I knew you would be here," a man's voice penetrated the silence as I gazed upon the owner. His rugged body was in all black, pants and shirt hanging onto the muscles and gleams of his skin and a black mask covering half of his face. I didn't need to see his nose or forehead; it was his mouth that I saw. His cocky smile was all for me as it curled up on his right side, and he shut the door quietly behind him.

As I hear the click of the large cherry wood door shutting us away from the rest of the world, away from the music and the charades, he steps closer to me and hands me a rose. A pure white rose that could have been made from the glorious fabric of my dress, matching sweetly with the silk and perfection. When our fingers met a spark-in warning or excitement- shot through my body. It felt like passion, it felt like pain, and agony and pleasure and desire and everything I've ever wanted. It felt like home.

His grin fanned out and gave me the full impact of his smile. It was wonderful and when my knees went weak, he held me close in his arms making me crave a taste of his candy coated mouth while he pressed his anvil hands to my body. The hunger roared through me, a hunger I never new and never had for this man, but I wanted him with such a desperation that I would contract my first born child to the devil himself for a kiss.

As if hearing my plea and knowing what I liked, he kissed my lips and parted them with his slick tongue, finding my mouth watering at even the mere mention of more. He tasted like he advertised, sweet and rough. The kiss took my body for a storm and made me both scared and excited for what to come.

His fingers stroked over my back, feeling my spine one notch at a time as he leaned me back, holding me up. The kiss was broken and his mouth quickly moved to my neck, as exposed as a fish out of water. The pants and breaths, moans and cries were filling my ears in a dull roar, when I realized that they were coming from my own raw throat. He soothed the savage beast in me with his lips as they turned soft upon my flesh. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling that devilish mouth at me.

With that pearlescent grin filling my mind I didn't notice when he picked my limp body from the ground and walked me to the ruby womb, spreading the drapes and laying me down as you would a sleeping child. My heart was fluttering like a hummingbird's wings, fleeing toward a bright, sweet flower. I couldn't take any more. I reached out to him and grabbed him by the shirtfront. Pulling him toward me, I took that dangerous mouth with mine and claimed it all. My teeth ran delicately over his lips as I felt his body skip a beat. He laid his body full on top of me and pressed me into the plush feather bed, wrapping us both in crimson clouds that neither of us noticed.

I wanted to feel everything he possessed. I needed his hands on me and I wanted my own on his smooth skin. The heat of his mouth was glorious and I wanted to fill my entire body with that warmth. I clawed at the shirt covering his upper body and he pulled the straps of heaven from my shoulders. With each piece of fabric removed, a new place to kiss and touch was discovered until we both lay naked and trembling on the bed, too excited by the newly exposed flesh to know where to start.

He whispered things that I half listened to as his hot skin was rubbing on mine, making me sweat and glisten in the moonlight dancing through the glass. Every place his fingers and lips touched sent a warm rush of pleasure through me, making me bow my head back and moan, wanting to cum so bad but knowing the torture will pay off in the end. I was so hot and wet, and he was so hard and warm. I took my hands on a journey of his body and rested them on the throbbing member that cried out to me to touch. He laid back on the blood sheets with closed eyes and anticipation swimming in his mind. My lips slowly moved to his stomach and I kissed his flesh, feeling the muscles tremble beneath me. His whole body shook gently as my hands worked over his body.

"You have no idea what you do to me."

I took my tongue on a small journey to hip, licking the flesh and biting as you would a delicate piece of fruit. Not enough to bruise, but enough for a taste of the sweet nectar inside. He was growing harder under me and I needed to taste him. I wished for that forbidden fruit now, I wanted to have the sweet juices run down my throat and fill my belly like a contented king after a celebratory feast.

As my lips touched the tip of his swollen cock, his moan urged my lips open and I took his size into my mouth until his sweet curls tickled my nose. With each pump from my mouth, he was brought deeper inside me. His penis filled my mouth and further still when he pressed his hips up and brought him all the way in. A thrill ran over me as I took him fully inside my mouth, it was so exciting to have this gorgeous cock surrounded by my lips that I wanted to do it again.

I smiled at his face, sweat dripping from his temples and his stomach muscles contracting and tight, and watched him as I once more worked my way down and back up to the top until I had him even further inside than before. He was so deep inside that I had to hold my breath for a few seconds before coming back up. He grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to him, meeting me with a trembling kiss that told me how close he was.

He ravaged my mouth before taking his tongue and teeth to my neck, biting and sucking me in all the places to make me wetter and hotter. Dear Mary, I need this man to touch me more than I need to see another sunset or to read a new piece of poetry. His fingers played at the flesh on my hips and thighs, teasing me and killing me further. Tearing his lips from the raw skin of my throat, he looked at me in the eyes before dipping two fingers inside my slit to find me drenched and waiting for him. My spine bowed and I cried out for him. I didn't know his name, so I just cried out my love. He smiled the smile of a man who's ego has just been given another burst of life.

"You flatter me, my lady." He whispered before taking those fingers to his mouth to lick. "And all for me to enjoy."

His clean fingers dipped back to my wet canal and when I opened my legs further for him, he pressed them inside as far as they would go. When my hands came around his body and pulled him closer to me, he laughed gently before pulling them out and slamming them in again. It felt so good, but it wasn't enough. I wanted his size, his length, his heat inside me. I took that heat in my hands and guided him to my opening, purring like a cat and pleading with my eyes.

He knelt between my legs and I threw my arms up over my head in anticipation. Here it comes... satisfaction as last.

He took my hips in his hands and guided his heat into mine, creating a fire so fast I cried out once more. He stayed inside me for a moment and just enjoyed the feeling of filling me completely before he moved his hips, pushing in and out in a rhythm that I felt in my heart as me met beat for beat. The pleasure crawled all over me and I bit my lip when his hands moved up to cup my breasts in his strong workman's fingers. Our noises and cries were music together in a symphony of desire, meeting each moan and purr with another.

He stopped for a moment and picked me up, having my back to him and on my knees. His hand touched my clitoris from behind and I sighed when his other hand touched my breast from the other side. He told me he wanted me from behind and those words echoed through my head as if he's said them to me before.

I had a glimpse of a memory of us together, surrounded by people. Our masks were on and our dress as before, with the masquerade in full swing. He came up to my back and whispered into my ear, "I want you from behind." When I turned to reply to him, he smiled and walked away.

My memory was faded as he slid into me, easier now and ready for his power. I bent over on all fours to take him in me and to guide his length to that sweet spot inside that only he can reach, that only he knows how to. His hard skin rubs back and forth over that once cherry area inside as I feel my orgasm brewing under the surface. My hips meet his as I go faster, I know it's coming. Oh, I can feel it burning its way to the surface. His hand moves to my clitoris once more to massage me towards my orgasm that he knows is near. It feels so good, I don't want him to stop and I plea with him not to as he pumps harder, fucking me until I finally scream into the bedspread, my fingers pulling at the walls of the artificial womb around us.

The shocks of my orgasm run through my veins like a good shot of brandy, keeping me warm and alive. He lets me fall away and tells me to give him my mouth. I know he's close to coming and open my mouth for him as his hands bring him to the end, spilling the fruit's sweet nectar to my lips and dripping over my chin to coat my breasts. It was warm and thick, like a forbidden exotic dessert that is banned by the government and is only served in underground establishments. I drank it down and licked my lips as a cat licks it's whiskers before having him collapse on top of me and kiss those clean lips.

We both lay together, trembling and catching out breath. It was amazing and wonderful and all the cliché words you can use to describe great sex, but it was more. It was a moving and inspiring experience and I know I've had that experience before with him. I see flashes of similar times and some not so similar, but just as exciting. Things I have never done before but I know I have with him.

As the clock strikes midnite on the great clock in the hall, he lets out a sigh and kisses my cheek.

"Three more nites, my love, and we will be together forever."

With that paradox of a goodbye running through my mind, and the memory of our lovemaking throbbing through my body, I awake unsatisfied and confused. What did he mean by three more days? And why can't I wake up as content as I was in the dream?

Three more days???

apathykiss
apathykiss
34 Followers