Forgetful Maid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a cuddle and snuggling close they eventually pulled apart to pull themselves together. They showered together with the hot tumult of water reviving somewhat their exhausted bodies. Once dressed in her baggy jeans and t-shirt he sent her home with fresh instructions.

He collapsed in a comfortable chair recovering with a favourite cognac. He would have to stop fucking her on the carpet as he had sore carpet burns to knees and elbows. He wondered what the reaction would be if he instructed her to remember these sessions; would it be utter humiliation or would she turn up anyway. 'This evening she had begged me to fuck her.' He reflected.

She obviously had little experience and had been neglected by her husband. A twinge of guilt was washed away by the fire of cognac in his belly. He almost fell asleep but shook himself deciding for once to have an early night.

***

Helen sat in her office looking through the appointments. There seemed to be one missing, around six she was supposed to be somewhere then forgot about it knowing her secretary would remind her.

She shifted uncomfortably in the plush executive chair. "Come!" She said. It sounded like something naughty the way she said it and squirmed at the thought. It was understandable why her thoughts so often drifted to sex for she hadn't had any for so long. Yet recently she hadn't felt frustrated rather she felt happily contented.

"Hi Fred is everything ticking over OK?" She asked the production manager.

Fred wondered if he should plead the case for Robby once more. If he did she would probably dig her heels in further and if he didn't, would just go ahead and sack him. Either way it was a lose, lose situation.

"Can I persuade you not to let Robby go?" He asked with a heavy sigh. He knew she was trying to be as tough as her father but just didn't have his knowledge of the men; she wasn't close enough to know what made them tick.

"He let us down once too often. He has to go. I know he is a good craftsman but something has to be done." She said firmly. She wriggled in the seat a little as though impatient to get on. "Send him in and I'll see to it." She said stridently.

Helen seemed distracted while automatically going through the formalities hardly looking at him. She looked up from the file and interrupted herself to ask. "Your time keeping has been good up until recently, why did you arrive late that particular morning? You let us down on that important order." She looked at the file again. "The past two months you have been late almost every day."

Robby knew now why she was known as the bitch boss. He was being fired so why give her something more to rub his nose in. Under her stare he relented. "If you must know I lost my licence." He suddenly felt so much better. He had been too embarrassed to tell anyone even his wife.

"You lost your driving licence?" She asked distractedly. She thought of driving to her master's home to serve him so she could receive a lovely reward. 'Where the hell did that thought come from?' She wondered. Her face paled but she managed to drag her thoughts back to the office.

He nodded. "I had some speeding tickets. The new baby kept us up all night and I overslept then got caught several times trying to get in on time. The bus is hopeless, either not turning up or running late." He said in an outflow of words that deflated him.

Helen thought about it while fidgeting and bouncing a pencil on the desk. "OK!" She stood up and walked around her desk to him. He stood up automatically for the boss. "You're suspended for two weeks. But don't you dare tell anyone it's on full pay. Get some rest. In the mean time I'll sort out the transport issue." She barked at him, trying to sound tough.

Robby had endured the prospect of being fired for too long and now that weight had been lifted it left him speechless. With thoughts on nothing but his new family he reached around her waist and gave her a hug.

"Sorry." He said, staggering back on realising he had been too familiar with the 'boss bitch'.

"Well!" She stuttered. A warm feeling overcame her with a thought of lying back on a carpet being held tight after an almighty orgasm. A little girly giggle escaped her lips but she didn't notice it for the disturbing thought had shaken her. She shook her head free of the image.

"Don't go out there looking so pleased with yourself you are supposed to have been disciplined for lateness." She warned him. A feeling of being over a man's knees being disciplined flashed through her mind. With heart racing she quickly dismissed the disturbing picture.

"I'll just say I'm pleased not to have been fired and I am, thank you. Thank you very much boss." He shyly smiled and quickly left. On his way out he determined to bite the head off anyone he heard call her a bitch.

She didn't hear what he said for at the mention of discipline she felt as though she was the one to be disciplined, but for what? She felt dizzy and leant over the desk. She wriggled her bottom feeling it was sore and for a moment imagined she was over a master's knee being spanked. She put her finger to her mouth trying to think what the punishment might be for.

The imagery and feeling disappeared and she straightened up. "It's close to lunch time I must have low blood sugar." She said to herself. 'I wonder what delights they have in the canteen today.' The thought was tinged with irony but she didn't laugh.

In a private bathroom attached to her office Helen lifted her skirt. She pulled something from her bottom and gasped. "What the hell is this? No wonder I've been uncomfortable all morning." She timidly held a butt plug in her fingers as though it were a rat then threw it into the toilet and flushed it away.

Sitting in the cubicle she tried to think when she had inserted the disgusting thing and why but her thoughts clouded deeper the more she tried. Yesterday and a late evening purchase came to mind but the why eluded her.

She washed her hands and delved into a bag for makeup but the hand found, as though of its own accord, something else. Without a thought of what she was doing she lifted the hem of the skirt and bent forward. Spreading her legs she wiped her bottom with some lubricant and felt some relief from the cooling gel.

With some difficulty she managed to relax enough to squeeze a slightly larger butt plug into her tight asshole. 'That's number three in place.' She thought, feeling pleased with a sense of accomplishment. A coquettish giggle escaped her lips and she frowned in consternation at the ridiculous sound.

Helen looked around the room feeling uneasy but saw nothing untoward so refreshed her make-up before stepping back into the office. She wore the usual staid business suit but her hair and make up was far from usual. In the plush office she looked ever so slightly like a dumb blonde secretary hired by an ageing male rather than the owner of a successful company.

Her secretary had asked Fred if he had noticed anything unusual about the boss but he was past noticing women and in any case all he cared about was not losing his best craftsman. If there was anything different about her then it could only be for the good for despite her past record she had changed her mind about firing him.

They would both have been surprised if they caught sight of the underwear she wore, let alone the butt plug. The stockings and suspenders with see-through panties were more uncharacteristic than the make-up.

***

"Thanks for taking care of Robby. It would have been difficult to replace him." Fred was saying but stopped to watch her eat. As usual they sat in the canteen at a table reserved just for them. What had fazed him was the way she was eating a banana. She hadn't bitten it but was slowly pushing it between her pursed lips into her mouth, whole.

Helen choked and pulled it back out of her mouth and tried again. This time it almost disappeared with the tips of her fingers gripping the skin at one end. She seemed satisfied as though completing an experiment. She bit the end off and put her hand to her mouth laughing.

He thought he heard a silly giggle but the hand disguised the sound. He looked away in embarrassment trying not to think what the demonstration looked like. It must be something else, perhaps to do with scuba diving or something.

"What were you saying Fred." She asked, looking unperturbed, as though nothing unusual had occurred.

Fred realised he had stopped eating to watch the spectacle of a banana sliding between those luscious red lips. He still had a mouth full and nearly choked himself trying to reply. He swallowed then told her. "It doesn't matter, nothing important."

***

Helen phoned her husband but all he wanted to chat about was the inefficiency of an office he was visiting. "It's been a tiring day so when I'm finished up here I'll get a bite to eat then hit the sack." He said.

She knew it was his way of saying he wouldn't be phoning later. On putting the phone down she grabbed a bag and just upped and left. On the drive home she wondered at the feeling of satisfaction she felt. Perhaps she was becoming used to the neglect and was settling into the boring routine of married life.

"Damn, I must be getting piles or something." She told herself while fidgeting at some traffic lights. Deciding on a diversion she stopped at a store and marched in knowing exactly what she wanted. It didn't take long so was soon on the way with a new outfit for the office. Something else was needed but she couldn't think what only knowing where to browse.

The same bored assistant sat behind the desk reading a boating magazine but stood up when she entered the store. 'If she's bringing that expensive outfit back she'll be disappointed.' Liz thought. Helen put down the bag in front of the counter and Liz saw it was from another store and relaxed. 'So she's back for more. That last outfit must have worked on her husband then.' She figured. A glint of a dollar sign lit a hazel eye.

"What can I get you today?" She asked, with a half-hearted smile.

"I'm not sure." Helen said, putting a little finger to pouting lips.

Liz was good at remembering faces and customers' needs even though there were all sorts shopping there. This one wasn't particularly kinky but if she remembered right there was something different about her. Liz looked the customer up and down remembering the smart expensive clothes, this time a business suit, with the incongruous hair and makeup. Now the woman was acting coy and twee, which was different from when she marched in last time.

"Let me show you something I think you will just love, honey." She said.

"Oh! You are clever you guessed my name." Helen giggled.

Liz looked her over again with a look of disdain. Whatever kinky games she played at home was fine but not here in the store. She expected customers to show a little restraint, except the bondage ones that is. Remembering how much this woman spent last time she decided to give a little for the sake of the commission.

"What do you think of this, nice or what?" Liz held up a small pink dress finished with fluffy white cotton to the hem and sleeves. She remembered the first batch was usually brought back as there was too much fluffy stuff, making the wearer sneeze.

"Oh it's lovely, so pretty." Helen said with a thrill of delight lighting her eyes.

"Try it on and I'll get the underwear to match. Go ahead, try in on." Liz ordered. Well if she was going to play the little dumb tart Liz would play the bully or ugly sister if she spent enough.

Liz wanted a cigarette. Joe would be in soon allowing her to escape for a smoke break before the evening kinky crowd arrived. She reached for a bunch of cellophane wrapped underwear and accessories remembering the sizes and picked the most expensive. The smaller the underwear the more expensive was the general rule. Pure silk it stated on the label but she doubted it.

"Hi Liz howyadoin?" Joe asked.

"I've got a girly customer changing. I need a smoke but it's my commission, OK!" She said and slapped the packages to his chest where he had to grab them quick.

"Ok! No problem." He said to a retreating back. "Jeez! I hope she's in a better mood after a cigarette."

Liz was a small woman with a big attitude compared to Joe who was a big easy going guy. His large frame, rugged looks and easy going nature appealed to the men who liked to dress in girly outfits and in turn Joe liked these polite and courteous customers who valued his opinion.

He sauntered over to the changing cubicle as Helen appeared. He looked her over in surprise. This was some convincing girly guy. He stood there watching the twirling dress rise and caught sight of a bare ass as it rode up. This was no guy into girly dresses she was all woman. The cleavage was deep, the legs shapely and such a cute ass he almost whistled. "Nice!" He said.

"Thank you, I think it's so adorable and cute, I must have it." She gushed.

He was surprised to find an attractive woman with a pleasant almost humble attitude for he had classed her with the usual uppity middle class women that thought they were above such sleazy places. They were usual condescending to the point of being rude.

"What panties are you wearing with that?" He asked. Meaning to push the ones Liz had shoved at him. It didn't matter about the commission he needed to keep Liz happy or at least keep the bitch off his back.

Helen lifted the front of the dress up to her navel in front of the mirror as though she couldn't remember what she was wearing. Joe watched over her shoulder. He smiled at the sight of a bald pussy. "I guess you'll need these." He said, with a smile being the extent of his sales technique.

He displayed the range fanning them out in his big hands. "Which ones do you like?" He asked then realised Liz meant to sell them all.

"Oh!" She said and pushed a finger into her mouth, creasing her brow in thought. "They are all so pink and perfect. They will look so adorable with this lovely dress, I like them all. I'm just a silly I can't decide which ones though." She said wistfully.

"You must take them all then." He said with a master stroke of recovery.

She beamed at him looking into his eyes with her baby blues. "You are so clever and I'm so silly, I just wouldn't be able to decide. I'll do as you say and take them all. Thank you, sir." She said with a giggle. 'I must call him Sir as he is so clever and is giving me orders.' She thought. There was a nagging doubt that something was wrong with the decision but fuzziness clouded her thoughts so she filed it away for later.

Joe wasn't sure if she was making fun of him or just playing her game of dumb blonde. No one could be that dizzy so it had to be an act. 'Well, commission or no commission she's worth watching and waiting on.' He thought. They had Goths, Warrior Queens, and all sorts of women customers but not as attractive as this one. The inane giggle would get on his nerves but for such a gorgeous body it might be worth putting up with.

"Oh dear how does this work Sir?" She asked. A suspender belt was entangling her hands with its elastic straps like an octopus.

'Perhaps it should be marketed for those interested in bondage.' He mused. "Here let me give you a hand." He offered.

"Thanks, you are most kind, Sir." She said. She took everything he said as a command slowly becoming used to yet another man taking charge of her mind and body.

He pulled at the straps easily untangling it. She lifted the hem high up around her waist and looked up at him expectantly. A quiet whistle escaped his lips. If this was some kind of trap by friends capturing him on camera he was going to fall for it and fully enjoy the joke.

He bent to his knees in the small cubicle half expecting friends to jump out and laugh. Being so close to this gorgeous woman without grabbing her was hard work but someone had to do it. He was breathing in gasps as he slipped the belt around her hips, then it slithered from his hands onto the stained worn carpet.

"Oh! That tickles." She said. "You're blowing on my naughty bits, Sir." She giggled.

Her waist was slim and her thighs too looked as though she worked out and it was working on him. He was too close to her pussy for any moment he would lean in and lick it. With a tremendous amount of restraint he told her to turn around. "Lift the dress higher so I can clip it properly." He said. He wasn't sure if her ass was les of a distraction or not. "That's a titan number four isn't it." He said, in surprise. Shaking his head to clear it he wondered if this was just a dream.

"What is?" She asked.

"The butt plug. This thing up your ass is a Titan." He said. Joe hadn't really looked at her face. She must be the one who called late as he was closing up the other evening. He remembered she didn't look much in the baggy sweatshirt and baggy pants. "Is it comfortable?" He asked and felt awkward asking such a personal question.

"It makes me squirm sometimes. It is difficult fitting them as each one is bigger, Sir." She said. She wished he would hurry up as she needed to get to her friends place to show off these lovely new clothes.

"If I had known I would have fitted it for you. I'll fit the last one." He stared and choked on the idea of it, unable to finish the joke.

A feeling of doubt filled her as surely this couldn't be right, letting a stranger do such a thing to her. Of course, he sold her the set of butt plugs so must know what he is doing and is was an order and her master had told her to always obey orders. She felt so silly and fragile it might be better to leave the difficult task to a Sir. After all, she needed to prepare her little bottom as ordered by her master and must get it right for him.

"Oh! Well, I guess so. I'm such a silly little thing I find everything difficult to work out and might not do it right. Please fit it for me, Sir." She said.

Joe could feel his balls aching needing to burst. It would be shit to cum in his pants yet an offer like this didn't jump him that often. She wanted to play a little girly game with a big strong man so who was he to refuse. It would be a ball breaking disappointing not to actually fuck her but then what a tale to tell his friends at the bar. He watched her bent over with the dress riding right up around her hips. She rummaged in her purse a moment before coming up with the Titan number five and a tube of lubricant.

If she had taken much longer the sight of those swollen lips protruding between her thighs would have finished him. He had been working there long enough to know it was dangerous to join in with a customers' game but this was too much to resist.

"Bend over that chair." He told her. Helen gripped the seat, bent over the back of the chair with legs spread wide. With a hand on her ass he pulled at the butt plug feeling the resistance of its head at her asshole. He took his time until it popped out. The best bit was next and he took a greater pleasure in massaging the grease between her cheeks with a finger accidently nudging her sex.

Her asshole was open from being stretched by progressively larger plugs. He slipped a finger in just so as to lubricate a hole nothing more, not because he wanted too explore that beautiful body. Of course he did and the tension in him was almost overpowering. If he didn't get that butt plug in he would be filling the inviting asshole himself.

Telling her to relax he eased it into place. The sighs and groans were erotic but he managed to concentrate on the task. "Straighten up slowly and don't move until you get used to it." He told her.

"Thank you, sir." She told him. Aware of how excited she was brought a feeling of humiliation to overshadow it. She had thanked a stranger for pushing such an awful thing into her body and had become excited by it. What would her master say, would he punish her for being so wanton, for being such a slut. It felt big and powerful inside this tender place leaving her feeling so much more vulnerable and small, needing a man to submit to.