Forgetful Maid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joe! A word please." Liz said gruffly. The customer stood holding onto the chair while she dragged him out of the cubicle by an elbow. "What do you think you are doing you big lug?" She could see how carried away he was. "Rule number, one never get caught up in a customers stupid games it is too dangerous. When she gets home and snaps out of the fantasy and calls the police accusing you of rape, trouble! You are looking at trouble with a big 'T', bigger than her tits."

"Go make the coffee and I'll take care of the bitch." She saw the look of pain in his eyes knowing how much his penis had taken over the thinking. She grabbed his penis bulging in his jeans. "I'll take care of this for you too. I can do a better job than she ever could. Go make the coffee." She told him with a shove to his back.

In a state of shock he scrambled into the back room where the automatic routine of preparing coffee began to calm him. "Liz?" He said. He shook his head not believing it. She was no beauty but she had a certain something now he thought about the possibility of it. He didn't really want to contemplate what she meant it was too difficult adjusting to this new view of Liz the battle axe.

"You had better get some panties on, shows over." Liz told her. "Here these will do. Forget about winding Joe up, he's a nice guy. Just because he works in a place like this doesn't mean he's fair game. Go home to your husband and practice your fantasies on him. What would he say if he saw you playing the slut with a stranger?"

At the counter Helen handed over a credit card without a word said. Liz continued to exude poison with a challenging look that would have floored a bigger man than Joe let alone this little slut. Helen looked more vacant and confused than ever. Thoughts of a master and husband were colliding, not as concepts but memories, as reality broke through into consciousness and conscience. What she had being doing was good and so very bad.

In a daze from adjusting memories of the past few days, bringing everything together, she walked out to the car. Men commented on the dress or her, calling her a brazen hussy or desirable slut, it didn't matter for nothing penetrated, all went unheard. She sat there in a stupor not wanting to succumb to reality wanting it all to be a dream. Memories of great elicit sex became thrilling and exciting then hit hard with a dose of shame knowing who it had been with. What she had submitted to was both fulfilling and humiliating.

Unsure of where she was going or what to do she let her unconscious motivate the direction. Not knowing if this would be a showdown or a test of will she waited at the now familiar door knowing it was no friend she had come to visit.

Helen followed him into the lounge in a state of dread unsure if she could carry this through. A deep feeling of humiliation threatened to overwhelm her, to wipe out her resolve. Where she now stood, on this carpet, everything had been laid bare for this man. It was more despicable than that, she had grovelled at his feet in a shameful display of wanton lust. The combination of a growing sexual excitement and shame brought her low.

With the knowledge of what he had done to her, that these feelings were from his influence, she was no longer so vulnerable. The thoughts were now clear but it was still difficult to confront her master. Concentrating on the anger she powered a will to resist.

"Master, may I ask you a question?" She said. The pathetic little voice revealed she hadn't been completely successful.

"Of course you may my sweet little thing." Roger said. He smiled at her still marvelling at the image of a dowdy business woman transformed into a dumb blonde dressing to please him. The little pink flared dress was a bit over the top but is showed how submissive and compliant she had become, that she wanted to be.

"Why did you do this to me?" She asked. Her voice trembled and she dare not look at him. When she looked down the view was of her breasts pushed up in a deep cleavage as another presentation of her body to him. It was beginning to sink in that she had colluded with him in her downfall. This man had release something in her, a need to devote herself to a man and be wanted, a need to be dominated.

Roger was startled. He knew this moment would arise but figured the rebellion wouldn't be here but in her home, somewhere safe. He could handle a business confrontation but here he was going to have to contend with guilt. He reasoned she wouldn't have complied with anything she didn't want even if it had been something dark in her sub-conscious best left alone.

"What do you mean my pretty little pet?" He asked.

"You've turned me into your servant, a dumb blonde sex pet." She hesitated a moment. "You have shaped my thinking and my body for your use." She wriggled her bottom feeling the butt plug up her ass and gripped it tight trying to feel pain to fuel the anger that was beginning to recede. She needed to confront him with everything he had done to recharge the anger before she capitulated.

"You made me hold your sperm in my mouth in front of everyone." She complained. She couldn't mention her husband it was too disgraceful. "You dressed me up and made me into a stupid dumb blonde until I couldn't think straight. I was left so vulnerable you took advantage of me. You laid me out on the floor at your feet and took me. You made me into an unthinking fuck toy. I even practised sucking on a banana every chance I got until I can overcome the gag reflex. I have a large butt up my ass so you can." She faltered unable to continue. The indignity and shame was doing something to her.

Roger didn't want her going away from here blaming him for it all. If she cried rape his reputation would be severely dented even if the truth came out. "You didn't just do it for me. You must have wanted it too otherwise you would never have given in. We just happened to come across each other when the need was there. You have been a naughty lascivious slut because that is what you needed to be." He said.

Without thinking she answered. "Yes sir." It was true, she knew it. She had been a wanton slut craving his cock. After reminding her self of the humiliating things she had done her body was aroused and needed it now. It was no good denying it she had been his slut because she needed the humiliation and sex. The sex had been so good, too good.

He noticed a damp patch form in the panties while she provoked herself wondering if this would shake her free or overcome the better judgement.

"You are right sir. I've been a naughty wanton slut. I deserve to be punished. Please punish your silly maid for being such a naughty little slut." She pleaded.

He looked at her trying to fix a stern expression on his face. He patted his lap and she moved smoothly into place over his knee. The dress was short enough to ride up her hips for a close look at the full pink panties. They were loose not gripping her ass yet looked more attractive, more innocent. She eagerly lifted her hips for him to slide them off.

Roger had never seen a butt plug before and this one looked enormous. How on earth did she manage it? He remembered how tight it had been when pushing a finger inside while sucking on her pussy. He had ordered her to prepare it for him not really believing she would resort to such a depraved deed. "I can't smack your ass with this thing in there it might hurt you." He said, while pulling on it. "Try to relax and I'll take it out."

"Thank you, master." She responded. She felt it move and gasped a little whimper. Not from pain but from the agony of having yet another man taking such a close interest in her bottom. It popped like a cork released from a bottle. It was so terrible to be in this vulnerable position she closed her eyes tight unable to contemplate the image he had of her upturned ass. She could feel it gaping open and was unable to clench it closed. It was disgusting to think she had done this to herself.

"I shan't spank you it looks too sore." He said, though it looked alright, he had another idea instead. "Get some ointment from the bathroom."

She rolled off his knee onto the floor once again a humble shambles of emotion at his feet. From the disgrace of having stretched her once tight little bottom a need to be punished grew to a hot desire. She was reminded of the man in the sex shop fitting it in this once private place. It was devastating to know she had been so ready for a complete stranger. She was a nasty little whore and must be punished.

She ran off to fetch some grease for her kind fore-bearing master, wanting to get on with the punishment. Then perhaps she might have been cleansed of her sins enough to receive a reward. She felt his soft hands between her cheeks savouring the careful attention knowing it would contrast all the more with the stinging slaps.

"I think I might use that hole to punish you my slutty little maid." He told her.

"Oh master. That is such a humiliation for a woman, so degrading to have her ass used like that." She complained, wanting him to get on with the spanking.

"A greater punishment then, don't you think." He asked.

She groaned at the thought of it. "Yes, master." She sighed. He was right. He was going to punish her in a much more terrible way than a simple spanking like an errant schoolgirl. She had behaved like a nasty whore and this was appropriate to the crime. She kneeled on the floor with her forehead on the carpet.

She felt so disgraced in this position, bottom up, presented to him as though he owned it. She felt him kneel behind her fidgeting into position. His hard cock slapped her thighs eliciting a whimper. A man was going to take her ass as punishment for all those bad things she had done and she had made it possible, had prepared her asshole for this moment.

Feeling his lovely cock so close to her pussy a need to cry out for it arose in her throat but was stifled for she didn't deserve a reward. His cock nudged her hole and she wanted to cry out in shame. 'Please not this; just spank me for being naughty.' She whimpered silently.

Feeling it push past her sphincter so easily added to the humiliation. It seemed to fill her entire body. She felt his balls slap her lips and whimpered out loud. It slowly pulled back then slowly filled her with the strokes speeding up. It wasn't a delight but neither was it the horrendous punishment expected.

The familiar tensing of his muscles were soon felt so she knew what was to come next and became afraid. The feeling of a rush of cum was more keenly felt and shocking. She wanted to reach out to her pussy but dare not. This punishment was turning her on becoming a reward. 'Oh hell, he's giving me a sperm enema.' She thought and tightened her muscles unsure if it was in defence or to squeeze him dry.

He knelt behind her in the triumphant knowledge that he had conquered mind and body completely. "Up you get maid. Go fetch some fresh orange while I get cleaned up." He ordered.

***

She sat on the floor at his feet waiting patiently wondering what was to befall her next.

"Let's see how well you practised with the banana." He said.

He sat back on the sofa for her to take his flaccid cock in both hands. She leant forward and kissed its tip almost reverently. He watched her suck it into her mouth between a pair of full luscious lips. It soon filled her mouth for a tongue to tickle and lips to suck. A light touch was used enough to bring it fully to life. He felt his cock hit the back of the throat expecting a reaction.

It was tight passing into her throat and the grip most enjoyable. He watched intently as this beautiful woman absorbed his cock between full lips forming a perfect O shape griping it tight. This wasn't the first time a woman had given him a blow job but this was far more than that, it was an act of devotion. She worked it with enthusiasm and every time she took it down her tight throat he almost came but managed to hold back.

He was nearly there "Stop, that's enough, I don't want to cum in there. I want your pussy." He said.

Helen was horrified on remembering the moment in the canteen practising deep throat with a banana. At home alone was bad enough but there in front of employees it was a shocking thing to do. Somehow it didn't seem bad to be overcoming her gag reflex for this man. Now it had been achieved it seemed so wrong to be pandering to his demands.

She was almost disappointed he didn't use her throat to cum into. 'He dressed me like a silly dumb slut, I sound like one and I'm behaving like one. He has me excited just thinking about my pussy being filled by him. It's become a reward for doing as I'm told. If I don't do something I'll never escape this degrading position.' She thought.

It dawned on her that the influence he had over her was spreading into the rest of her life, in the office and out. She had stretched her asshole for him at home and in her own office and visited that vile sex shop on his orders. She had even practised that naughty banana thing and even practised stretching her legs open for him at home.

Helen felt like screaming but couldn't be sure what. Was it for him or against him? Without being told she lay back on the floor with legs spread with a silly grin on her face. She wanted a reward for all that hard work. Her whole body tingled in anticipation of his touch. If she had wanted to resist him it was now impossible to mount a defence for all she wanted was to be mounted.

'Oh please master, I need my reward, fuck me, please.' She looked at him with eyes pleading for it, for his touch, to feel full of cock.

He slid off the sofa onto his knees between her legs and leaned over her belly. He kissed her flat stomach then licked a tortuous route downward. Lower and lower his tongue slid until contact with her lips brought a shudder and a sigh of delight. A delicate touch from fingers and lips just glazing her thighs and sex caused her heels to drum upon the floor the only sign of the internal thrill coursing through her body.

Helen lay inert upon the floor, quite still, her breathing shallow a heart racing. Her mind was immersed in every touch with sensations emanating from that one small place throughout her body. She felt him suck and explore more thoroughly inside reaching the so sensitive 'G' spot but couldn't stir. Needing to rise up and engulf him she was powerless to move as though he were sucking the very life force from her body.

His hands moved from her thighs up her torso to her breasts which he squeezed and pinched. She was on fire. There was only one thing that could save her from being consumed by the raging flames. As she felt his lips crawl up her naked body she knew where he was headed and a cry of anticipation slipped from her mouth, a guttural sound from deep in her belly. Nothing existed only his breathing and the smell of him still in her nostrils from taking his cock in her mouth. Tears of joy filled her eyes blurring sight, depriving her of another sense, leaving her world dominated by him. The sense of touch drove her mad with lust.

She felt a hardness brush a thigh not hesitating on its way into her body. The deep penetration set her off, not quelling the fire rather spreading it through every taught nerve. Her belly clenched and unclenched on feeling full of cock. The orgasm hit her hard quenching the fire for a moment, not putting it out, for he fanned the flames into life with hard deep thrusts.

She brought her legs up to wrapping them around him, clenching his buttocks with her heels. She hung on as he rode her vigorously toward another orgasm. All her good work left him determined to cum, however long it took. Another orgasm shook her less violent yet as satisfying in its completeness. More aware of what was happening she clung on wondering if this could continue for ever, one orgasm after another until she had been completely consumed.

On feeling his shuddering spasm a last small happening gripped her inside and in desperation she held on to his member knowing it was hopeless but trying anyway not wanting it to leave her empty. Her legs fell to the floor and she supported his weight wanting it to crush them into one.

"Thank you, master." She said. The simple words were heartfelt, all she could think or say.

***

She brought cool drinks for them both, covered in nothing but fresh make-up and the after glow of multiple orgasms. She squatted at his feet and rolled the cold glass over her hot sex letting go a little giggle.

"Yes, Master?" She said, looking up at him through long eyelashes.

The innocent look of delight upon her face made it impossible to call her his slut. He had to remind himself this woman was an important business woman not a toy for his pleasure that she clearly wanted to be at his moment. He cleared his throat again. "You will have to get dressed and go home."

The look of hurt on her face snagged his conscience pulling him the wrong way. He had made the decision and must follow it through at all costs.

"Please master may I stay?" She asked, reverting to the silly little voice she used all evening.

"This is your last visit. We can't see each other again." He said with no small agony.

'There, it had been said, no going back now.' He thought.

"Please master let me be your sexy French maid! I'll do anything, just anything, honest. I'll be your little dumb blonde. I need you to tell me what to do, to be your servant. You can train me and I'll learn all the naughty things you like. I'll be obedient like a faithful pet. I can be your sex slave to keep for ever. If I've done wrong then punish me, but please don't send me away I beg you." She cried while hugging his legs.

Roger ignored the tirade of words spilling from those gorgeous red lips. He felt guilty from what he had reduced her to. He wanted a challenge, an equal partnership with a woman, not a pet or even a housewife. This experience had taught him that at least. He had expected her to break free of the hypnotic influence sooner or later but she seemed to revel in it, not wanting to let go.

It wasn't just a way of assuaging his guilt for he took responsibility for pulling the trigger on this bombshell that had exploded within her. Whatever it was hidden in her unconscious had swamped her morals leaving her so very vulnerable and he had taken advantage.

"This has got to stop. I am your master right now and you will obey my order." He said fiercely. It was difficult summoning anger but he had to force her to see sense. He watched her fall back as though slapped. "You will forget what happened here and all the other things you did for me. You will go home and be the dutiful housewife your husband longs for. You will do all the things he wants you to. Do you understand? Do you?" He demanded.

He watched the slight nod of her head. "You will enjoy being with him and enjoy pleasing him. You will try harder than you have, you will make it work." He said more gently this time. A sob shook her shoulders with tears smearing the make-up and he only just resisted taking her in his arms.

'I've go to do this!' He told himself.

She left without another word said. Her mind was in a whirl of need and humiliation while a part of her was fighting to regain the right path.

He didn't hug her as she turned to him at the door. Did he look as miserable as she did? If so the medicine cabinet would have to be emptied before the full impact overtook his feelings. He poured a large Cognac turned from the drinks cabinet then turned back for the bottle. He sat in the large wingback chair unable to sit on the sofa where they had been.

He sighed drunkenly. "Maybe, just maybe!" He raised the glass saluting the sofa and downed the fiery liquid. He wanted her to make a go of the marriage and so leave him alone to get on with his life. 'A master is burdened with responsibility, tied to a slave as much as the slave is tied.' He reminded himself. "If it doesn't work though, what then?" He said to the large empty room.