Forgetful Not Ch. 02

Story Info
They meet.
3.9k words
4.64
19.6k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubiDee
RubiDee
33 Followers

First thing we succumb to
Shout, erase, and undo
Days are unreleased, if there's no release
Please just let me do whatever fits you
Make something, make someone
Beg on a knee, baby baby please
Pout your bottom lip
While cracking the whip
You know what we want,
It's candy to cum to

Sick, sick, sick
Don't resist
Sick, sick, sick
Don't resist
-Queens of the Stone Age, Sick Sick Sick

He hooked a finger through the ring on the collar she wore. Steely blue bore into earthy brown and lingered a moment before he yanked her closer. His lips danced just out of reach of hers. He glanced down at her lips and for a moment she could literally see the wanting emanating in waves from his eyes. He lifted his gaze looking into her eyes again before taking her lips with a passionate roughness, silently claiming her for his own. She surprised herself by whimpering as she felt his hand snake its way into her hair, gripping with murderous force. His feral growl answered her whimper as he looped an arm around her waist pulling her to him and pressing so tightly she could feel the buttons on his shirt cutting into her skin. He turned easily, gracefully, and gently pressed her against the wall. She raised her arms her hands finding handfuls of the dark hair, until he broke the kiss and breathlessly said "No...no little girl, hands down."

She reluctantly lowered her arms looking up at him, both of them breathing heavily and in complete unison. He leaned down, letting his lips brush against hers teasingly, "Lydia..."

"Lydia wake up!!"

She bolted awake, glaring angrily at her husband for having interrupted the sweetest of dreams about a certain gentleman (and gentleman was a stretch considering the day before). He looked back at her, equally angry and lay back down as she slammed a hand down on the alarm clock, silencing it. Grabbing a colored band she begin twisting her hair up, swinging her feet over the side of the bed, and stood up shakily, still feeling the remnants of the dream. She smiled, realized she was smiling then frowned. She shouldn't be thinking about him and would do whatever it took to not think about him. Casting a glance back at her husband, who'd fallen back to sleep and was lightly snoring she slipped into the bathroom. Her body still tingled thinking of his hands all over her, the way his whispered her name with his lips pressed against her ear so she could feel them and his breath. She leaned against the door, with her eyes closed. "Stupid bitch" she muttered, cursing herself, before pulling the pink t-shirt over her head and slipping out of the soft pink pajama shorts. She turned on the shower, stepping inside before the hot water began, thinking the cold would kill the building throb between her legs. The sudden coldness against her skin had just the opposite effect.

She cursed herself again, trying to focus on the day ahead but could only picture his eyes, hear his voice, and feel his touch. She dragged her hands over her belly, mimicking the way he'd done before and let her fingers slip down between her legs. She cursed herself again, quickly followed by a moan as she pressed. She hissed sharply as her body shuddered in response to the gentle stroke of her clit, luckily the shower drowned out the subsequent moans that followed. She climaxed just as the water warmed, her head lowered, gasping into the spray. Her husband, perfect timing as ever, walked in, "Babe...want cereal? I'm gonna skip since I have to catch my flight. I'll drop the kids though." He walked out without ever giving her a second glance. She leaned against the shower wall, biting her lip, trying to control the emotion she felt rising in her chest, then finally let loose. She sobbed quietly then finished her shower.

++++

She leaned over him as he sat at the table frowning into his Blackberry. Just as her lips were about to connect with his, he turned his head. Sighing she kissed his cheek and stood erect, offering him the piping hot cup of coffee. He tossed her an empty glance, switching his cell phone to his other ear. She turned away making her way across the large kitchen scooping up the abandoned bowls of oatmeal left behind by her son and daughter. "I'm on my way...of course." She heard James, her husband of 12 years exhale in frustration. She glanced back seeing him slip the strap of his bag onto his shoulder. He pushed a button and slipped the phone into his pocket and grabbed the handle of this suitcase. He was off on another "business trip" or so he'd like her to think. She reached behind her adjusting her slipping ponytail and turned to face, him, hand resting on one hip. "Ok well...I'm gone. See you guys in two weeks or so." He paused, obviously studying her expression to see if she believed this lie.

They stood that way, staring at each other before he nodded and turned heading out the door. "Bye." She called out, heading back to the waiting dishes. She'd learned it was useless to try to confront him about where he was really going. She had proof that he was cheating and hand confronted him with the text messages and emails and hotel/motel receipts, bank statements etc, and they'd spent thousands on therapists. James would usually become the model husband only to slip back into his old ways. She'd grown tired of the fighting and insults. He had made mention that his lack of attraction to her was due to her weight gain after the children, though she was only 15 pounds heavier than when they'd met. They had been madly in love even 5 years into their marriage and you could never have convinced her that he would even look at another woman years ago. But here they were...She stared out into her backyard, drying the last of the morning dishes, as her mind began its usual litany. I could go, take the kids and be gone when he got back, except she'd exhausted her savings to pay for the beautiful home they now shared.

She'd done the stupid thing that a lot of women do. She got comfortable when she knew she shouldn't have. When she'd gotten pregnant she put of finishing her degree in marketing and focused on the children. Her only source of income was helping her mother in law by doing some creative marketing for her catering business. She sighed in defeat, as she'd done so many times and dried her hands. She reached up to pull the scrunchie that held her hair in place, and then shrugged, wondering why she should bother. She was dead in the eyes of the world, no point it taking down her hair or even changing her clothes. She turned scooping her car keys up, and dragged her purse from its' resting place in one of the chairs and marched unceremoniously to the front door. Time to run the daily errands. Stepping out into the crisp morning air and slamming the key home into the lock she thought of the first day she'd met him...

(Then)

She glanced down at her left hand, frowning in complete frustration. The bags were slipping and there wasn't a whole lot she could do about it. The idea to carry them all, instead of using the shopping cart, had been a stupid one. It was her smallish attempt at getting some exercise and just her bad luck that they were slipping free of her hands. She stopped and quickly lowered them to the ground, hearing a glassy protest from within. She frowned again and imagined the bottle of wine she'd talked herself into buying cracking and watching red rivulets running from the bottom of the bag. She released the plastic handle, her frown deepening as cans AND her bottle of wine all rolled free of the bag in different directions. "Great, Lydia...just great..." she murmured to herself as she quickly tried to wrangle her fleeing groceries. She grabbed all she could and glanced after a few that were still rolling and cursed again under her breath as her cell phone rang. She quickly righted the wine bottle and shoved the cans into the bag and grabbed her cell phone. "Hello?!" She heard the voice of her sons' teacher shrill and annoying. A can of beets, cradled by long artistic fingers, suddenly filled her field of vision. She flushed with embarrassment suddenly wondering why she'd even bought beets. She hated them. She grabbed the can and reached for her bag, only to have the phantom hand beat her to it. She murmured a thank you and finally looked up to see her knight in shining armor. His eyes were the first thing she noticed. The most piercing blue she'd ever seen. For a moment the world around her grayed in comparison and everything seemed to move in slow motion. The tall man smiled at her and dropped the rest of the groceries he'd rescued into the bag, "Which way is your car?" he said simply.

She pointed and began walking quickly, brushing the too long bangs out of her eyes, as she went. She heard his footsteps fall in line behind her own and had a moment to think how stupid it was that she was letting a stranger trail her to her car. If he decided to kidnap her, it would be no more than she deserved. She shifted the cell phone and glanced at him, as she pressed the button turning off the car alarm and popping the hatch on her truck. She stepped back and raised her hand, making the universal motion for someone talking too much on the other end of the phone and rolled her eyes mockingly.

"...so be sure you sign the papers or he can't compete...just wanted to give you a heads up!" she barely caught the last of what the teacher was saying.

"Alright, I'll be sure to do that! I have to go now, hand full of groceries here, "she offered a curt laugh, attempting to sound cheerful and hung up before the woman could begin speaking again. She turned to look at her hero, exhaling dramatically and smiled at him. She was suddenly aware of what a mess she must look and moved to brush her hair from her eyes. He reached up quickly, his hand slowing as he neared her face and did this for her, a strange little smile on his face. She looked at him, nearly completely mesmerized. "...um...thank you...," she waited for his name.

"Matt...And you are?"

"Lydia." She caught herself staring at those vibrant blue eyes for a moment longer than she intended and blinked, "I'm...sorry. Your eyes are ...very blue."

He chuckled and shoved his hands into his pockets, a gesture she would become familiar with, but never quite understand. "I get that a lot. I'm a freak of nature I suppose."

She laughed a little catching the heavy pronunciation of his Rs. "And you're...Irish?"

"Aye." He smirked at her, his eyes becoming slightly hooded, casting a slight shadow over the brilliantly blue orbs. He indeed knew how handsome he was and wielded his charm like the deadliest weapon.

She extended her hand, "Well thank you so much. All the way from Ireland, just to help this poor woman with her groceries. Is this a bad habit or do you rescue groceries professionally?"

He laughed again and she blushed a deep dark red that only women of color can blush. She had a charm of her own, charm that she'd forgotten she possessed. "Well I'm sort of professional. I'm semi-retired and only rescue on a case by case basis. You know...in case the woman in question is absolutely beautiful."

She blinked several times in rapid succession and smiled again. What is WRONG with you?! She yelled at herself in her head. "Well, thank you once again. I appreciate the help." She turned yanking down the hatch to her truck and slamming it shut. She moved around the truck careful not to touch him, and tossed a smile back over her shoulder. In retrospect this attempt at parting flirtation was a terrible idea. She went sprawling onto the pavement, just barely managing to keep her face from any damage.

He moved quick as a flash, easily helping her to her feet and once again brushed the hair from her eyes. He lingered a moment, his fingers trailing along her cheek as he stared at her, his eyes frosted a day dreamy blue. He blinked suddenly and smiled again and stepped back from her, shoving his hands deep into his pockets. "You know, you keep this up and I'm going to start thinking you want me." He grinned at her. She could smell his cologne faintly. Paloma Piccaso for men. So he had kind of expensive tastes...or his wife did.

She reached past him slamming the key clumsily into the door lock and tossed him a sheepish grin. "Yeah, well, "was the only answer she could muster as she yanked the door to the truck open. He ambled quickly out of the way, the smile still on his face.

He put a hand on the door just as she was pulling the door closed, holding it open. "So Lydia, what are you doing the rest of your life?"

She stared at him blankly a second before laughing lightly, "I'm planning world domination on Tuesday, but after that I'm free. Why do you ask?"

"Meet me for lunch?"

"I'm married."

"So your husband doesn't allow you to each lunch?"

Once again she found herself staring at him blankly as very clear alarm bells went off in her head. Danger Will Robinson, DANGER. "Um...ok...sure. Let me give you my number."

+++

She stood glancing around nervously, and absently adjusting her hair every few seconds. She glanced at her cell phone again, he was late and she was feeling foolish. What was she doing here? Why had she agreed to meet him for lunch, and why on God's green earth was she so up in arms about it? She'd pulled on dress she'd bought a few weeks ago on a whim. It was long flowing and in a beautiful pink that clung to all the right curves, dipping low enough to show off her cleavage and it perfectly complimented her skin. She glanced down at her gladiator sandal clad feet, inwardly thankful she'd stopped to get a pedicure the day before. She'd swept her hair up, letting a few ringlets fall here and there. She looked, in a word, beautiful, even if she didn't realize it. She gathered the dress in her right hand and started down the stairs of the restaurant, fully intending to go home when she spotted him bounding up the stairs. He smiled a smile that she would come to know as "her" smile as he let his eyes travel the length of the dress. He stood towering over her for a moment before leaning down to kiss her. Once again the world slowed for her and she wanted to turn her cheek but her mind, apparently failing to receive the cheek message, refused to oblige. He didn't kiss her full on the lips, but at the corner, lingering a moment too long before pulling away. She was vaguely aware that his arm had slipped around her waist and he was pressed lightly against her. Her entire body throbbed in response to all of this and she pulled away suddenly, her fingers rising to caress her lips absently.

He placed a hand on her elbow, turning her gently and guiding her back up the stairs. "You look stunning in that. Wear that for me?"

She glanced at him, and then looked down at her feet, suddenly aware that her dress was caught under her shoe. She yanked it free, starting to stumble, but his other arm circled her waist, steadying her. She looked up at him for a moment as he spoke to the cute young thing of a greeter, telling her his name and that he had made reservations. She didn't hear herself do it, and wasn't even aware that she'd done it. She sighed. It wasn't like any sigh she'd ever done before. It was a sigh of complete longing. She steadied herself further before pulling away from him a bit. No she hadn't realized she sighed, but he heard it and looked down at her just as she looked away.

+++

Matt Dowling was the type of man who definitely knew he had an effect on the ladies. He'd never had any trouble getting any woman to give him what he wanted, no matter their age, size, shape or color. If only it were as simple as any ole pussy would do. If most women knew his deepest desires they would probably run screaming from him. Yes he was definitely a different breed than your average 'pretty boy' as his girlfriend in college had branded him.

He was mulling this very thing over as he listened to his wife chatter away in his ear, when he saw "her" for the first time. She moved past him, a petite force of nature as she hurried out into the parking lot. He noticed her hands, the palms flooded with the redness of effort as the plastic loops cut into them. "Mmhm...love, I have to go now help an old lady with her groceries here. I'll call you back," he, quickly pushed the end button not giving her a chance to respond or she'd only go on talking. He did indeed dash out into the parking lot after the 'old woman' and reached her just as her cans were starting to make a run for it. He stopped cold for a moment watching her, catching just a sliver of pink peeking above the elastic waist of the runners' tights she was wearing. She stopped and crouched, leaning this way and that, as she grabbed her cell phone and he heard her talking to herself before she answered it. She was completely endearing in that moment and he smiled in spite of himself and stepped forward to help her.

When she'd finally looked up at him he had a momentary sense of vertigo. Her eyes were absolutely gorgeous pools chocolaty brown, a shade just off the color of her skin. She offered him a friendly smile and he flashed one back that normally made the female types go knocky in the knees. She rose, phone still pressed to her ear and then he could entirely see the shape of her body. She was only petite in height; everything else about her was voluptuously perfect. He caught her staring at him but there was only a flicker of an expression, there and gone again so fast he may have simply imagined it. She didn't seem so outwardly affect by him, like any other woman would have been and this little thing intrigued him.

So he'd invited her to lunch. Nothing he hadn't done before. What he had planned for after lunch if all went well was nothing he hadn't done before either. He grinned across the table at her obvious awkwardness as she fumbled with her menu and listened absently to her make idle chatter. He didn't hear a single word she said, but he couldn't take his eyes off of her. She clearly had no idea how sexy she was. When the waitress finally handed him the little black folder with the check, while attempting to gain his attention for the umpteenth time, he reached across the table, grabbing Lydia's hands. She looked up and him and he grinned, her expression unmistakable this time. She was completely shocked, but she didn't pull away. He pulled one of those lovely hands to his lips, planting chaste kiss on the back side and then released her. He smiled again, seeing her visibly shaken. Good, she wasn't a total ice queen. "Come on, I'll walk you to your car, "he rose, holding out a hand for her. Ever the perfect gentleman. She looked at his hand, almost suspiciously before taking it and slipping out of the chair to stand looking up at him. Her gave her hand a gentle, but reassuring squeeze before tugging her along behind him. She began chattering again and he could hear the frantic edge in her tone. She was nervous. All of this excited him as he glanced around, before pulling her into the parking garage, and finally the stairwell. All of her chatter was effectively ended as he pressed her against the wall, kissing her hard. His cock jerked in his pants, stiffening, and he grabbed her hand, placing it there so she could feel. She squeezed a moment then suddenly pulled away so fast his cock may as well have been fire. She pressed her hands against his chest and pushed, breaking the kiss. "Please Matt...We shouldn't."

He curled his fingers into her hair, clenching and turned her head so he could press his lips to her ear, "Tell me to stop then...say it," he pulled her head back, and chuckled as he heard the sharp inhaling hiss when he grazed her neck with his teeth.

Her voice came out small, shuddering deliciously, "I just did."

"No...you pleaded with me not to. That's not stop Lydia. That shit turns me on if you want to know the truth. Now if you want me to stop, say it."

RubiDee
RubiDee
33 Followers
12