Forgetful Not Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned her face back to his, his eyes penetrating hers. He could feel her heat, her body shivering against his. But no way was he letting her get away. The second she started to speak, he kissed her again, then went to work on her neck again.

"Matt.." she said his name, barely above a whisper. "Stop."

He released her instantly, his cock protested, pushing against the front of his pants as if trying to break free. He stood away from her, hands shoved deep in his pockets, looking down at her. They stared at each other that way a while before she, reached up, trying to right her hair apparently, looking so very adorable to him. She tucked her purse under her arm and muttered a goodbye before disappearing through the door. He stood there unmoving for a moment, and chuckled and then shrugged before walking out after her. She passed him in her car and waved at him reluctantly. He merely nodded and made his way to his own car, telling himself that it was fine and he wasn't the least bit bothered. It was a lie. He found himself remembering every detail of the day, down to the way she smelled. He lay awake most of the night, hard-on throbbing angrily as he tried not to think of slipping between her lovely thighs, pinning her hands above her head and fucking her until she begged him to stop. He gritted his teeth and rolled onto his side, away from his lightly snoring wife. He contemplated using her to help relieve his frustrations, but quickly pushed the thought out of his mind. No. Lydia was who he wanted and he'd have her. She would pay dearly for making him lie awake like this, for making him want her. He finally was able to drift off to sleep, planning how he would take his revenge...over and over and over.

12