Forgetful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to push back hard to get John to back up a bit further, so Julie could bend over a bit more to make herself more accessable. I then felt her body bucking back and forth up against me, and knew she was getting a royal fucking. I turned around a bit and whispered into John's ear that Mike was in the adjoining booth, and that he had his cock sticking through the glory hole. He whispered into my ear giving me chills that was great that Julie had spoken often of what it would be like having Mike fucking her and they had agreed that given the right circumstances that it would be o.k. with it, to let Mike have his way with her. John and I moved aside a bit so Julie could lean forward and support herself on that tiny rail across from her in the booth. There was a rail on Julie's side of the booth also, so I leaned over and looked down towards my feet to see my breasts handing below me, and Julie's along side of mine......We could have been twins she and I, our bodies nearly identical, her breasts the same size as mine, nipples and all. Julie looked over towards John and knew that he was sliding his cock between my legs, she knew that he was going to fuck me just as she was getting fucked my this big strange cock behind her.

I leaned towards Julie's ear, taking her lobe into my mouth, then whispered, "guess what, that's Mike behind you." "Your kidding, she said." I told her that he had seen us going down the street and had followed us here and that it was him in the adjoining booth, that he had whispered to me and told me so. "OH GOD", I love his big cock, it's everything you told me it was. Julie had a great big smile on her face as her body moved back in forth in the tiny booth, and I can see that she was expending a lot of energy to take in as much as her prize as she could handle. Then I prepared for John to enter me as I felt his swollen head pressing against my tiny ass hole. Without much more warning he pushed into me deep and I let out a moan that I'm sure the entire store heard, but at that point, I really didn't care much. I leaned my head forward again and was watching my breats and Julie's both swaying frantically. John grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled back, jerking my head up and pushing into me even deeper. It was then that I saw the tiny camera perched in the corner of the booth. We were being watched and the idea of it threw me into a frenzy and I start pushing into John, meeting is thrusts and holding on to the bar for dear life, just hoping this tiny room could with stand the pounding it was receiving.

I heard Mike in the other room start to graon and new he was going to come. Sure enough, Julie's eyes widened and I saw her bite down on her lip to stiffle her groans. Just then I felt John's dick begin to pulse just as he came inside me, inside my ass! Then feeling was like burning fluids driving into my belly. It caused me to to have my own orgasm and my knees immediately began to get weak, John must have felt me starting to fall and he grabbed me by the waist and hoisted me back up, driving him even deeper as we both came.

When I opened my eyes I saw Julie sucking my hubbys cock clean. We all got our clothes on and left the little room catching up with Mike on the way out. The entire group of people in the store was near the counter as we walked by headed for the door. I looked back as I left and saw the tiny room we were just in on the little screen behind the counter. As I was the last one out I coudn't resist the chance to give them one more look and raised my skirt bearing my come soaked ass. We didn't tell Mike that it was Julie and I didn't tell any of them about the camera. I'm still keeping that little card, to maybe play again some day.

12