Forgetting the Past Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By nine, the hour is up and Tyler looks like he might jump me at any second. People are scattered outside and in so I grab Tyler, managing to escape outside the front door without anyone noticing. The moment we reach by the river, Tyler is on me. His fingers tug at my shirt, my zipper; his tongue licks a path up my neck, until he reaches my lips. He ravishes my mouth, pulling me down until he's on top of me like the last time, grinding himself into me.

I gasp. "I thought you wanted me to take you under the tree."

He rocks his hips some more then opens his eyes. "I do."

"Tom was watching you today."

"I know. He's had a crush on me since School." He considers something for a moment then grins. "That's why you kissed me today out of nowhere. Was someone feeling a bit jealous, perhaps?" He teases.

"Maybe."

He closes his eyes again, playful smile on his lips, hips resuming their rocking.

"I wonder if he fucks as well as he stares."

I growl, extracting myself from beneath him and standing up. Grabbing him, I toss him over my shoulder, spanking his butt when he shrieks.

"You'll never know."

Slapping his behind again, I carry him to underneath the tree, sky a dusky purple and orange as the sun sets.

"It's beautiful." Tyler breathes.

I nuzzle his neck. "Much like you but your sense of humour could do with some work."

He grins, cheekily. "You won't wanna fuck me then."

"Well... I didn't say that."

Without further hesitation, I practically rip his t-shirt off, before grabbing at his trousers. Once he's naked I straddle him and admire his form.God, he's gorgeous and all mine. I attack his dusky nipples, rolling my tongue over the sensitive buds. He pulls my t-shirt off and I feel his erection pressed against my stomach; hard but soft and moist. Quickly I dispose of my own trousers. I leave my fingers at his nipples and drag my tongue south, dipping in his navel, relishing his salty skin. Bucking beneath me, he stifles a moan into his arm. Immediately I pull it away.

"Want to hear you moan for me, lover. Don't be shy; it's just you and me."

I move upwards and circle his lips with my tongue. "I want to hear you scream."

Moving south again, I spread his legs wide. On his back, hard and leaking, so exposed, he looks exquisitely sexy. Squeezing his balls, I let my tongue invade his crevice, moistening and slicking him; listening intently to his harsh breathing. Sucking into my mouth two of my fingers, I wet them and then push them into his arse next to my tongue. He jerks wildly, moaning my name.

"Need you now Ares. Please..."

Covering his mouth with my own, I enter him swiftly, pushing the breath from his lungs. His nails scratch at my back, driving me on. He moves his hips greedily against mine and I respond just as eagerly. Striving to move deeper, I push one of his legs over my shoulder. He shouts in elation as I ruthlessly plunder his arse. After a particularly hard squeeze of his rectal muscles, I look to the sky in rapture. Looking down again, I notice movement behind a bush not too far away. I slow down my movements and open my mouth but Tyler substitutes by moving harder against me, snatching the words from my lips. Barely able to think clearly, I watch covertly under the cover of my hair. I'm shocked but not entirely surprised when I see that it's Tom.

"Don't freak out but we have a visitor."

"Who?"

"Tom."

"We should stop."

"Haven't I heard that before?" I thrust against his prostate. "You really wanna stop?"

He lets out a grunt.

"Good. I say we give him a show. I get to demonstrate to him what he's missingplus illustrate that your heart and your arse belong to me."

"You're a bad man, Ares Luca."

I smile deviously. "I know."

Pulling out slowly, I roughly push back into Tyler, enjoying when he cries out. Tom continues to leer as I fuck Tyler into ecstasy. He whispers into my ear, "Turn me over. I want him to see my face."

I obey, flipping him onto his stomach and dragging his hips up towards me. Guiding my cock with my hand, I press back into his moist opening, panting as he accepts me. I try to fuck him slowly, watching fascinated as my cock appears and reappears from between his cheeks but his musical wailing and whining teases my ears. His cries of "fuck me" and "harder" are rapidly weakening my restraint. When he reaches round and offers me his arms in submission, my restraint snaps. I grab his arms, using them for leverage, fucking him fiercely and determinedly.

"Ares... good... ugh... more... don't stop..."

I couldn't even if I wanted to. My cock blurs rapidly in his rear, pleasure etched on my face. Holding both of his arms with one hand, I reach down and fondle his cock. Slippery with his lust, I clutch at him easily, his wanton murmurs growing louder. From under my hair I see Tom with his own cock in his hand, attention riveted on us.

"It's time for you to come now, gorgeous."

I grind my cock into him, the head swiping his secret spot. Tyler promptly clinches down on my cock and bathes my hand in his seed. No more than a second later, I join him in his zenith, adorning his insides with my cream; both of us sobbing to the heavens. Tyler turns around; knees parted, to clean me with his tongue. No longer bothering to hide beneath my hair, I watch openly as Tom views the splayed Tyler, arse leaking, face buried in my groin. The sight seems to tip him over the edge because he reaches his pinnacle. I pull Tyler from me, turning him around so he can see Tom reach his own orgasm, spurting copiously onto the ground. Still watching us, almost casually once he's finished, he zips himself up and walks away.

"Wow!"

"I know."

"That was intense."

I nod in agreement. "It's getting dark; we really should be getting back and we need to wash up."

"We're gonna have to rinse in the river. It's shouldn't be too cold this time of year."

Both of us on shaky legs make our way to the river. We rinse quickly before the darkness completely envelopes us. Walking back, we hold hands.

"I love you. I hope I didn't force you to-"

"I'm a big boy, Ares. If I wanted to stop, I would have told you." He squeezes my hand. "And I love you too."

We make our way back to the house. Most of the people have left except for Sapphire and a couple of Alex's friends. Tom is not there. I speak to Alex.

"Where's Tom?"

"Went home. Said something about a headache." I move to leave. "Oh wait and he said something about saying 'thanks' to you and Ty."

I smirk internally. "Oh, ok."

"What's the thanks for anyways?"

"He wanted to see the view near the lake."

Alex frowns. "But he's been down there loads of time."

I shrug noncommittally. "Maybe he saw something new he liked."

~~~*~~~

The weekend passes quickly but I savour our final night, waking Tyler again in the same way I had before, racking his body with splendour over and over again. Soon we have to leave and Jake takes our bags to the car for us. Sarah loads us with Tupperware containers of food and then sets about smothering us both with hugs and kisses.

"Don't forget to come back and visit us soon."

"We won't." I promise.

I give Rael a firm handshake and whisper for him to take care of his special girl. He blushes red but says he will. Alex gives me a hug and again reminds me to look after Tyler. I promise that I will. Finally, I shake hands with Jake and he pats me on the back.

"It was good to meet you. Safe journey."

Tyler says his goodbyes and we're off.

"You needn't have been so worried, your family is amazing."

Tyler gives me an impish grin. "I'm glad you think so."

We reach his place and I walk him to his door.

"You wanna come in?"

"No. If I do we won't leave the bed for the next week and we have classes."

Tyler pouts, appealingly.

I shake my head. "Uh uh, Tyler. I'll see you tomorrow." I kiss him softly on the mouth and he moans. "I'll call you when I get in."

"You'd better. I can think of some fun things to do whilst we're on the phone."

"I'm sure you can and I promise to phone you when I get in, alright?"

"Yeah. Talk to you soon."

"Bye, gorgeous."

"Bye."

I drop the car back to my friends and walk home. Walking up the steps to my door, I fish out my phone, dialling Tyler's number. However, just as he answers, an arm wraps itself around my waist and a hand covers my mouth with some kind of cloth. Struggling, I fight back weakly, trying to resist even as darkness consumes me.

A voice whispers in my ear just before I pass out. "I told you it wasn't over, Snow White."

~~~*~~~

The first thing that I'm aware of is someone shoving smelling salts under my nose. Waking slowly, I find myself tied to my bed naked and gagged. Something's stroking my leg and as my vision returns to normal, I'm confronted with Azrael sitting beside me, hand on my thigh. Automatically, I pull frantically at my bonds.

"That won't do you any good, Snow, except for bruising your wrists."

I narrow my eyes viciously at him, shouting obscenities through my gag. He merely smiles.

"Relax, pretty. I just want to talk."

I snort in derision still pulling fruitlessly at the restraints. His hand pushes perilously close up my thigh. I yank harder.

"If you don't stop that, I'll have tomake you relax."

Immediately I still.

"Good boy. Now I'm gonna take off your gag. If you shout, I'll have to punish you, understand?"

I nod my head, biding my time.Maybe if I sweet talk him, he'll let me go. He frees my mouth, cautiously, waiting for me to scream. I don't.

"What do you want, Azrael? Have you completely lost your mind?"

"I told you I'd get you back."

I sigh despairingly. "Azrael, this is tantamount to kidnap. We were over a long time ago. It's time you accepted that."

"But you still love me. I know you do."

"No Azrael, I stopped loving you a long time ago. It's time for you to move on. If you untie me and leave now, I won't phone the police. We can pretend this never happened."

He frowns, darkly. Obviously this is not what he wants to hear. "Have you been fucking that redhead?" He sneers. "You lovehim now do you?"

I remain silent. I don't want to antagonise him further. This seems to irritate him even more and he slaps me. "Answer the question."

I snap and snarl at him, "Yeah I've been fucking the redhead and I love him too! What do you want? A fucking diagram?"Way to go with the sweet talking, Ares. Very smart. He raises his arm about to strike me again, when the phone rings. He stuffs the gag back into my mouth. When the answer machine bleeps, Tyler's voice filters through and I feel tears form in my eyes. I blink them away quickly, not wanting to give Azrael the satisfaction of seeing me cry, as Tyler leaves a message.

Hey, Ares. You phoned me but then the connection went. Tried it a couple times but no response. I presume your battery's dead so I thought I'd try your house phone instead. You're probably in the shower or something but phone me when you get this or I'll have to whip your arse tomorrow. Love ya. Bye.

Azrael leers at me, condescendingly. I can tell by the set of his jaw that he's now in a distinctly belligerent, jealous mood. I flinch, unconsciously.

"Does he fuck you as good as me?" He circles the bed, predatorily. "Does he make you scream, huh? Has he found that spot at the base of your spine or the one in the hollow of your neck?" His face is inches from mine. "Tell me, Snow. Has he?"

I simply stare back at him defiant, the gag saving me from any words.

"I'm gonna make you scream again and then you'll know why we should be together."

I stare at him wide-eyed.The fucker's completely lost it. For the first time since childhood and dreams of ghosts and ghouls and gargoyles, I'm scared. Using all my strength, I pull at my bound wrists, jerking the bed harshly but to no avail. Azrael simply watches me, a cold smile etched on his face, as he strips and bares himself to me, hard and waiting.Oh, God, somebody help me! I close my eyes against the rising tide of tears, still fighting my bonds even as Azrael straddles my body and rocks against me.

"Relax, Snow White. I'm gonna show you how much I love you then you'll realise that you love me too." He smiles, manically. "I'll fuck all thoughts of thatbitch redhead right out of you and everything will be the way it's supposed to be."

I scream impotently behind my gag when Azrael reaches down to touch me.What happened to, "I just want to talk?" Sensing a kind of inevitability my body surrenders completely, rebelling against the protest of my mind, sinking limp and sobbing into the mattress. Azrael uses his other hand to stroke my hair, whispering soothingly to me.

"It's ok, beautiful. You'll enjoy this. I know you want this really, stop the acting."

My mind rippling with revulsion, doesn't think so and despite Azrael's caresses, my cock refuses to harden. He moves off me and I think that maybe he's realised the magnitude of how wrong what he's doing is and that he's going to let me go. No sooner do I sag further in relief, does he flip me over and proceed to lash me with his belt. I scream frantically behind my gag, tears streaming down my face onto the pillow.

"I want you responding to me, Snow."

He lashes me again, harder. Again I scream.

"If I stop will you respond to me?"

I say nothing, earning me an even harder whipping. I wail in pain and despair.

"Will you respond to me?" I can hear the steely menace in his voice.

This time I shake my head, acquiescing to stop the pain but still I cry. He turns me over.

"I didn't want to hurt you, Snow, but you didn't leave me a choice." He strokes at my tears. "You'll obey me in future now, won't you?"

I nod my head despondently, closing my eyes as pain burns a path across my back and arse. His mouth nuzzles at my thigh and instantly my sobs renew harder. I sink my nails into my palm, feeling the hot, sticky, viscous liquid of blood. Trying to detach myself, I hum loudly, trying to block out the sounds of his deep breathing. Holding my own breath, body tense as a bow, eyes squeezed shut; I anticipate his mouth on my cock...

I hear a grunt then a thud and suddenly, there are gentle fingers on my wrists, untying me. Opening my eyes, I stop my humming, almost choking with relief.

"It's ok, baby. Stop crying. I'm here now. I'm here." Tyler whispers to me.

Untying me and pulling the gag from my mouth, he gathers me into his arms, covering me in a sheet and rocks me slowly, crooning softly in my ear. I sob harshly into his chest, drenching his shirt. When I manage to catch my breath, I ask him how he knew.

"I didn't. I wanted you so bad that I decided to come over." He looks away for a second bashfully. "I made a copy of your key a while ago." He shrugs. "Good thing I did really, otherwise..." He shakes his head as if to banish away his terrifying thoughts and frowns. "I decided to come over so I phoned you to make sure you were in. I knew you probably were because of the mobile phone call. Because you didn't answer the landline I just assumed that you were engrossed in something or were in the shower. And since you take forever in the shower, I decided to come and surprise you." He frowns harder. "I was the one that got the surprise. At first I thought you had another man over when I heard him but when I peeked in the room you were tied up and he was pawing you." He strokes his soft fingers against my bloody palms. "You're hands were bleeding heavily too."

He shudders looking at the inert form of Azrael on the floor.

"I got so angry, I was livid. There was blood running down your wrists and then I remembered what he had tried to do to me. I just snapped and grabbed one of your Timberland boots. I crept up behind him and swung as hard as I could. He was out like a light."

"Thank you." I kiss him. "Thank you."

"You did the same for me." I hug him harder, revelling in the security of him.

He gives a small smile.

"That's what I like about those boots, though." He pauses, thoughtfully. "They're durable."

~~~*~~~

"Do you love me?"

"You know I do."

"Tell me."

"I love you."

Tyler wraps his legs about my waist. "Show me."

Gladly, I push into my lover, watching his face contort in euphoria. I smile. He's everything and more.

Ares, psycho that he obviously is, ended up in prison. After Tyler had whacked him one and phoned the police, Azrael was taken away semi-conscious. He got seven years for attempted rape and the drugging. Forty years in jail, never to see the light of day again would have been more a consolation for me but I'm just glad that he's out of my life now. Well, mine and Tyler's life to be precise. The subsequent trial was decidedly gruelling as Azrael refused to plead guilty. Even when sentenced he was unrepentant, screaming over and over again, manically as they dragged him away. "He wanted it" "He loves me."

The damage I'd done to my palms was superficial as were the lashes that Azrael had inflicted upon my back and arse. The doctors had managed to patch me up physically and had insisted on therapy which I refused but very nearly took them up on during the legal proceedings. I never knew how truly cruel Azrael was but during that experience he was a totally different person, often fabricating complete lies or trying to convince the jury thatI was the one who had planned the whole thing. Tyler and my friends were absolute godsends and got me through the drama and the trauma, especially on those days I thought that it would be easier to give up. Without Tyler, I doubt that I would have made it through without losing my sanity. He was there for me every day, encouraging me when I faltered, kissing away my tears and assuaging away my fears with his endless, enduring love.

Looking down on him now, as he squirms on my cock, I beam happily. He's the love of my life, the reason why I get up in the morning with a smile upon my lips; I'd die for him if necessary.

Wrapping myself around him I look into those beautiful pools of grey. "I love you, pixie." I thrust eagerly into his yielding flesh. He slides like satin against me.

"Pixie? I amnot a pixie." He gasps as I nibble on one of his nipples.

"Flaming red hair and big grey eyes. You're a pixie."

He starts to protest but I press my mouth onto his own cherry red one. "Shhh, mine own.Feel, don't talk."

I surge again into his silky depths, his sphincter rippling against me. We gasp and groan a melody of delicious delirium. Our tongues clash, limbs entangle, sweat soaking us as we move in a perfect union of rhapsody, seeking our mutual pleasure, our blissful relief. And looking into the eyes of the man I love, hearing him sigh for me and me for him, we meet simultaneously at the apex of climax, coming gloriously. My lover coats my chest with the culmination of his desire and with perfect synchronicity; I satiate myself deep within his tender passage.

No words are spoken after that. The twin beating of our hearts tells me everything I need to know.

~~~*~~~

Thanks for reading people, if you enjoyed it let me know, if you didn't same thing applies. Thanks again and don't forget to vote. xxx