Forgetting You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bleuangele
bleuangele
23 Followers

* * * *

"I am not going," I protest again. Looking at the twins, I struggle to not give in. While I rested once more, they make plans of their own. They decide on dinner -- but not something simple. Both of them are dressed in formal dinner suits. Turning from them, I look once more at the box lying open on the table. A beautiful shimmering deep blue evening gown lay gently surrounded by tissue paper. Instinctively, I know it will fit. The problem lay in my inexperience -- I didn't know how to dress or act in a setting like theirs. Watching them all day, I know they are affluent and wealthy. They are accustomed to this lifestyle, while I, on the other hand, could never imagine being part of it. I feel overwhelmed and scared -- to me, presents of this magnitude come with strings attached. I already owe them more than I care to think about but this gesture was pushing my limits. Unconsciously, my feet begin to carry me backwards away from them -- while I eye the dress apprehensively.

"Elizabeth...," Jonathan says firmly. Halting my retreat, I look up at him. They both move to match my distance and now are within arms length of me. I glance towards the dress again and they move to my side in a flash. Scooping me up, Alexandar carries me to the settee with Jonathan close behind. Sandwiched between the two, I cave.

"It's just dinner at a nice restaurant," Alexandar speaks softly.

"We wanted to surprise you," Jonathan adds.

"Talk to us, Elizabeth," Alexandar says encouragingly. He is holding onto my hand with one of his while the other strokes my back lightly. It is soothing and helps me to calm down. When Jonathan's hand lifts my chin so I can look at him, I start talking. I didn't go into explicit details but the gist of it is that I wasn't treated this nice without expected payment in return -- mostly sexual. I was oblivious to the lies men told to convince me to go out with them in the past. I believed the next time would be different -- the next man different. When I finally gave my heart to the one, I made it clear that we did not go out and I definitely did not accept expensive gifts. He accepted it and I buried my fears, but the twins had brought it back with a vengeance.

"It's too much. First, you take care of me. Then, this afternoon -- but I don't know if I can accept anymore," I explain to them.

"Do you think us so shallow, Elizabeth," one of them counters. I shake my head. I could feel my resolve weakening, but the fear remains.

"We saw you last night in the restaurant," Alexandar states. My eyes dart to his face in surprise. He sighs and sadness filled his face. Continuing he says, "You were so miserable. We've never seen anyone hurting as much as you. You're beauty captivated us when you first arrived, but as we watched you, our hearts ached for you."

"Who could hurt such a delicate angel as yourself," Jonathan interjects Looking at him, I know he feels the same as his brother. "Every minute that passed, your pain leeched the life out of you and you wilted. We wanted to comfort you and make everything better for you."

"You paid the bill," I state quietly. Silence descends and I know the answer is yes.

"Do you trust us, Elizabeth?" Alexandar asks suddenly.

Looking down, I realize I do. Fear still exists but a part of me wants to be happy, if only for a moment. Too many days have passed with this pain and sadness dictating my life. I am tired of crying myself to sleep at night. I am too young to waste my time feeling this miserable. My heart is still broken and I don't know if it will ever mend -- but it is time to start living again. The problem is I didn't know how. I had spent too many years wrapped up with my love that I didn't know how to live without him. One step at a time, a voice echoes in my head.

Hesitantly, I nod. My eyes are drawn to the dress they had bought for me. I could feel them watching me as I rise and walk over to it. Gently, I lift it from the tissue and hold it against me. It is so breathtakingly beautiful. I am in awe that they want me to wear it. Silently, they move towards me and suddenly they are both at my side. I look up at one, and then the other. Standing on my tiptoes, I shyly kiss them both on the cheek. Taking the kiss as acceptance, they reach under the table to get some more packages. Handing them to me, I cradle the dress in one hand and hold on to the bags with the other. Nervously, I turn and walk to the bathroom to get ready for dinner.

Shock hits me when I open the door. I didn't expect the twins to be lounging on the bed waiting for me. I still have stockings to put on and shoes, which I hold in my hands. They beckon me to come to them. I go feeling very nervous and apprehensive. Standing in front of them, their eyes roam freely over me. I feel naked under their hot gaze. Suddenly, they both stand up and grab me as before -- one holds my hands tightly and the other my hips. Ferociously, one moves to kiss me. The kiss is all heat and passion. I can't help but moan under his assault. My lips open at his demand and his tongue strokes mine insistently. I see desire burning in his eyes when he pulls away. The other turns my head towards him so he also can ravish and plunder my sweet mouth. I gasp for breath feeling my heart pound erratically in response to their kisses. I have to get away from them before this goes further. Pulling my hands free, I push them away.

"Are you okay?" Alexandar asks. I nod shakily.

"I st... st... still have to put sto... sto... stockings on," I stammer.

"Let me," Jonathan states as he moves me to sit on the edge of the bed.

"No," I cry out suddenly. They both look at me. I shakily take the stockings out of his hand and begin to put them on myself. I know if either one touches me again, I will go up in smoke. My determination crumbles as I realize I have to hike up my dress higher than my knees to attach them to the garters. I hesitate. I can feel their eyes following my hands along my legs as I roll each one to my knees. Before I can get up to finish in the bathroom, strong hands grab mine and hold them to my thighs.

"We may not go out to eat after all," Alexandar says softly. Feeling me tremble though, he sighs and lifts his hand. Jonathan follows suit. As one, they move out the bedroom and shut the door behind them. I breathe a sigh of relief. Once I stop shaking, I finish dressing and reach for the shoes. I gasp when I see the name on them, but it seems only fitting when I think of the clothes that go with it. I gently slip them on. I go to the bathroom to take a look. It is a different person looking back at me. I look beautiful. I am at a loss for words. I feel like a princess. Even if this is only for tonight, I vow to enjoy it without thinking of the past and worrying about tomorrow. With that decision made, I walk out to meet my princes and go to dinner.

* * * *

I tremble as we walk to the elevator. Whispers of comforting words reach me and I try to pull myself together. When we exit the hotel to get into the limousine, the twins notice that my face is red. I mumble that I am embarrassed at all the stares we received in the lobby. Soft chuckles fill the air. They reassure me that people should stare because of my extraordinary beauty. I shake my head in denial, but they are not moved. I grow still and the twins are quiet. They sit on either side of me as before. They each hold one of my hands in their own. I pass the time examining their hands. Pulling my hands out of their grip, I rest their hands on my thighs. Their heat through my gown sends shivers through me. Bemusedly, I run my fingers over the back of their hands. Tracing their veins in obscure patterns, I am transfixed by the softness of their skin. I don't feel them move, but suddenly I feel hot breaths against my ear. My hands fall away as theirs grip my thighs tighter.

"Your touch is driving me crazy," Jonathan whispers in my ear. I gasp as he flicks my earlobe with his hot wet tongue. Alexandar doesn't say a word but his low moan is enough for me to know he feels the same. Heat fills the air between us. I feel my heart start to beat faster. I am still looking at their hands when suddenly they move away. The twins straighten up and with a groan of disappointment inform me that we are at the restaurant. I close my eyes and will my heart to slow down. My mind is in a whirlwind trying to decipher what happened. When I hear my name, I look to my right to see the door open and a hand beckoning me out. I step out as elegantly as I can and we wait for the other to complete our ensemble. They place my hands in the crook of their arms and we go inside.

I try not to stare as I am ushered into a dazzling world of extravagance. Knowing how out of place I am, they request a secluded table. As we walk, they smile and nod at people they know. I am surprised when the glances turn my way -- instead of curiosity; I see admiration in many of their faces. Thinking about it, I realize that this crowd is used to scrutiny. Still, I can't help but blush as the men watch me walk about the room. Once seated, the twins take charge and order everything -- from the wine, to dinner, to even dessert. I glance around and sigh with relief when I see no one looking anymore. I smile to my two devilishly handsome escorts and thank them ahead of time for this evening. In response, they each pick up a hand and lay a kiss on the back. I blush at their chivalrous behavior. With that simple gesture, they put me to ease. I relax and enjoy this experience.

With no measure of time, we talk and eat like old friends. They are so confident and relaxed that I find myself enjoying the attention. In between courses, they delicately ask more intimate questions. I shyly begin to tell them about me and some of my past. When I grow quiet, one reaches out to touch me in reassurance. In turn, they tell me about themselves. Before we know it, we are the only patrons left. The maître d' hesitantly comes over as we make no move to leave. Embarrassingly, the twins realize the lateness and apologize profusely at him. We move as one and before I know it, we are back in the limo on the way to the hotel. I can not help but lay my head on the shoulder nearest me. He turns and lifting his arm, cradles me to him. His brother reaches to lift my feet into his lap. I smile at him when he looks at me. "You look sleepy," Alexandar remarks to me. I feel his hands move from my ankles up to my calves. He begins to massage them and I am hard pressed not to moan. I nod in agreement.

"It has been a very long day," I comment. "One of the best days I have had in a long time. Thank you," I say to them. Jonathan hugs me tighter and kisses the top of my head. Feeling content and cared for, I close my eyes and enjoy Alexandar's gentle massage. Not meaning to, I fall asleep. I don't realize it until I feel Alexandar shaking me awake. I blearily look at him and with his help climb out of the limo. Jonathan moves to the other side of me, and they both guide me inside and up to their room.

I can barely get my feet to move once we are inside. When I stumble, Jonathan picks me up and carries me the rest of the way to the bed. He tries to put me down, but I insist on changing. He still sets me down on the edge and kneels to take my shoes off. I sway getting up. He reaches out to steady me. Alexandar appears with a shimmering pale pink nightgown. I shake my head knowing it is not mine. He rolls his eyes and his hands switch places. The other is holding an oversized t-shirt that is mine. I smile stupidly but stop when Jonathan moves behind me. Alexandar steps in front of me. I look at him confused until I feel Jonathan's hands unzipping my dress. Fatigue instantly vanishes as my mind grasps what is happening.

After a moment, I feel the dress slide down my body to pool at my feet. I look down in response. A blush covers my whole body as they look at me. Underneath the dress, I am wearing the Italian silk lingerie that was in one of the bags. The pale sky blue corset and garter hug my curves and the color complements me perfectly. The delicate lace thongs and stockings work together to enhance the beauty of them. I want to cover myself as I feel very exposed. I hear a soft flutter and see the clothes fall from Alexandar's hands. I want to retrieve them but I am frozen. I feel their stares boring into me. The air around us heats up. Suddenly, they step closer. I am caught between them. I am trembling -- with fear or desire, I know not.

"Elizabeth..." Jonathan whispers. I hear the question in his voice and the hunger. My heart thunders in my chest. My mind is filled with indecision, but my body craves their touch. Just feeling them so close to me, knowing how much they desire me, pushes me beyond reasoning. Need for them overrides any doubts I still have. With my mind made up, I raise both hands -- one to touch Alexandar's chest and the other to reach for Jonathan behind me. My touch releases them and I sigh with relief.

Alexandar swiftly devours my mouth with his. He is forceful and demanding. I can feel my lips begin to bruise under his assault. They are forced apart to enable his tongue to explore the hot wet depths of my luscious mouth. We groan in unison as our tongues dance together. He plunders my mouth until I pull away gasping for air. A cry escapes me when Jonathan bites me once more between the neck and shoulder. The sharp pain sizzles through my body igniting a spark that makes my pussy twitch in response. My knees buckle this time as waves of pleasure overwhelm me. They both catch me. They give me a moment to recover and then it begins again. My head spins and I can't seem to catch my breath. Every kiss, every bite, every touch inflames my senses.

Suddenly, they stop and pull away. Opening my eyes, I see Alexandar step back and Jonathan join him. They look at me hungrily as they strip out of their clothes. Desire fills me as more and more of their naked body appears. I can't help but lick my lips as their muscles flex with every movement. When they are completely naked, my eyes travel down their bodies. I gasp loudly when I gaze at their hard cocks. They are more than I have ever had and part of me cringes in fear. Yet, I feel myself getting wet with desire.

"We won't hurt you Elizabeth. If you tell us to stop we will," Alexandar assures me. Jonathan nods in agreement. I drop my eyes to the floor. I take deep breaths to try to calm my nerves. Now the twins watch me knowing it is my turn to undress. With shaky hands, I unlace the corset. As it loosens from around me, I tentatively hold onto it with one hand and slowly continue with the other. As the last lace is freed, I use both hands to carefully slide it down my body. Within moments, it joins my other clothing. Now it is the twins turn to gasp as they take in my near nakedness. I shiver as I feel their eyes gaze lustfully at my breasts. In response, my nipples harden and pucker up. A wave of need hits me and I have to close my eyes and fight to pull myself together.

My panties follow next. I hear groans as my bare waxed pussy is exposed. I move to unhook the stockings when suddenly the twins are there and grabbing me, we tumble into the bed.

The world around me disappears. They move as one to touch me and caress me. I writhe in their arms in ecstasy. Moans and pants erupt from me only to be silenced by their kisses. With one hand each, they grab my own and hold them possessively above my head. I whimper. They continue kissing and nibbling their way down to my breasts. I struggle a little to test their hold. They tighten their grip and I whimper louder. Being restrained is another weakness of mine. I can feel the pleasure growing. Hands reach out to stroke the sides of my breasts. They grip them gently as their mouths descend on my nipples. My back arches as they tease and torment me. I cry out when they bite down hard on my nipples causing me to climax suddenly. I feel them move away to watch me as I come. The feelings fade and I sigh contently.

"Open your eyes Elizabeth," Alexandar commands. They are staring at me when I do. Emotions swirl vividly in their eyes. They don't say a word, but I know the question that hangs between us. I still have a choice as to what will happen next. I refuse to analyze the situation. Instead, I give in to the physical needs my body is demanding be satisfied.

"Please," I beg. Desire burns brighter in their eyes at my plea. Glancing at each other, they release my hands only to move me to lie on my side. The one behind me moves my hair to the side and nibbles on my neck. My eyes close in bliss, but not before I see the other moving lower in the bed. Hands reach out to squeeze my breasts and torment my nipples. I hold my breath when I feel a hand between my legs.

"Do you taste as sweet as you look," Alexandar says seductively in my ear. My heart beats faster and I try to breathe as I feel my legs being parted. "Jonathan has a very big sweet tooth, love," he adds wickedly. My eyes fly open and I cry out when I feel a tongue swipe my pussy. The hands holding my breasts grip tighter. Alexandar bites my neck hard. Pleasure spikes in me and I scream as Jonathan tastes me again. My hands reach out instinctively to grab his head and hold him in place.

He licks and nibbles my pussy so expertly. He grabs my thighs to hold me still. His tongue delves deep and I dimly hear how wet I am. Between the two, the pleasure builds and builds. I start begging and crying out as the pleasure becomes more than I can handle. Jonathan lashes on to my clit, and sucking hard, pushes me over the edge. I scream and thrash as wave after wave of ecstasy flow through me. Alexandar pushes me further by pinching my nipples hard. They let up slowly and my orgasm fades.

Jonathan moves upwards and kisses me softly. I can taste myself and I moan into his mouth. His kisses are sweet and gentle. I can not help but wrap my arms around his neck and tug him closer. He pulls away with a final kiss. I open my eyes and see him looking at me. His hand caresses my cheek and I sigh in contentment at his gentleness. He continues further down the side of my body, while staring into my eyes. I feel his warm hand stop at my hip. I know what he wants and I want it too. I lift my leg and wrap it around his waist. He moves his hips slightly and I feel something huge nudging my pussy lips. I shiver and close my eyes. His hands pull mine from his neck and he holds them securely in his own. I try not to tense as the head of his cock begins to penetrate me. I am dripping wet which helps, but he is bigger than any I have had before. I whimper when the head is completely entrenched in my pussy.

"Relax, love," Alexandar speaks softly to me.

"I'll go slow... I promise," Jonathan reassures me. I bury my head in his chest as he continues to push himself into me. True to his word, he pauses frequently to give me time to adjust. Alexandar speaks encouragingly to me while caressing my back. With a groan, Jonathan pushes one last time and buries his cock completely in me. I cry out. "You're so tight," he moans to me. He stays completely still and I begin to relax as my body adjusts to him. I don't know when Alexandar moved away, but before I can ask, he returns.

"Elizabeth..." Jonathan calls to me. Somehow, I know what is coming. "Shhh... you can take this," he speaks encouragingly to me. I flinch when I feel something cold against my ass. Now it is Jonathan who calms me, as Alexandar lubricates my ass in preparation for his entry. He works one finger in slowly, and then two. He is careful but determined. After a few more moments, I feel his fingers leave. Heat flames against my back as Alexandar returns to my side. His hands grip my hips tight. Not saying anything more, I feel the head of his large cock against my ass. He pushes insistently and the head pops in. I can't help but scream at the intrusion. I am shaking and tears gather in my eyes at the sudden pain.

bleuangele
bleuangele
23 Followers