Forging a New Family Tradition

Story Info
Doc meets Robin and her family.
2.3k words
3.61
67.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving on from my divorce, I joined several internet match sites but wasn't having much luck. No doubt, I came on a little too strong, but I promised myself not to settle this second time around. It is better for me to live alone than to live a lie. So early in the dialog, I would bring up my kinks. If it scared them off, oh well, they were not the one for me. I even considered switching teams for a while. My old college buddy urged that I never remarry, reminding me that by midlife, everyone accumulates some baggage, e.g., irritating personal habits, financial obligations, emotional hurt, health issues, etc.

As luck would have it, I soon met a woman with whom I had so much in common - soulmates, as they say. When I disclosed my kinks and fantasies, she admitted to some similar curiosities. Said she might even be open to some limited exploration. Robin and I married two years later and have no regrets. We accept each other's individuality, maintaining some independence, while cherishing our time together. We try not to place demands on each other.

Being a widow, her family also asked why she would remarry for similar reasons as my friend had given me. They asked her about my finances. Her sisters seemed jealous at how happy we were. Her mom even asked how I am in bed. Obviously, they tend to get into each other's business more than is normal, so I tried to maintain some distance from them. This hurt Robin because she desperately wanted them to welcome me more than they had her first husband. She had missed many family events during her first marriage, and hoped for a more integrated life with me.

A few months after marrying, we were lying in bed, in the afterglow from that morning's activity. Robin asked if I ever fantasized about any of her sisters. Of course, I denied ever having such ideas. Probing further, she said she sees how I am around one, and expects that we will eventually end up in bed together. Ok, yes, the thought has occurred with only that one. Then she suggested that if I ever felt the need to fool around, it should be with any of her sisters. I dismissed this request as some sort of tease, or even possibly a trap. However, it resurfaced several times over the next few weeks. What's the urgency?

To be clear, I am not drawn to any incest kink. Besides, screwing in-laws is not incest, in the genetic sense. Socially, there is certainly great potential for emotional hurt when dating within such a close group. On the other hand, their gossiping can help grease the path to new opportunities. It is really just a matter of convenience and trust. Robin says she would rather share me with sisters than lose me to a stranger. She insists she is totally ok with her sisters and me. She even gave each one an open invite to "bond" with me, at any time.

One of her sisters often seems bitter with life, and is likely to snap at you for some imagined slight. Yet, it is this one's need to feel loved that sparked this discussion. Robin tried to foster a friendship as she offered my availability. I tried flirting and Robin pled, but we have never gotten this sister in our bed.

A second sister is more pleasant, but also prone to quick mood swings. Both sisters tend to be nosy and jealous. I usually just try to avoid them and their husbands as much as I can without being rude, keeping any conversation superficial.

That leaves my favorite sister-in-law, Silvia. She is most always cheerful, accepting, and fun to be around. She tries to ease family tensions that arise, although often by diverting attention rather than actually resolving anything. Sometimes she tells little lies just to make others feel better. This bothers me since it erodes trust. Silvia and I have felt some attraction ever since we first met. Her husband, Bill, is creative, yet practical, and a great friend to everyone he meets. He is like a brother to me.

At a family cookout around this time, the sisters were discussing the TV show "Swingtown" which was airing that summer. They asked each other whether each could sleep with someone other than their own husband. I was sitting within earshot, listening eagerly, but pretending to be paying no attention. When I heard Silvia say that she would have no trouble screwing the right guy, I immediately turned to see her looking right at me, with a smile.

___________________

My good wife knows of the thrill I get from being seen, and I love it even more when she exposes me. So, I have learned to trust her instinct, and follow her lead, knowing someone may soon be looking at me.

She set me up the first time I was naked for her mom, Millie. I was sitting at the breakfast bar in our kitchen one Saturday morning drinking my coffee when the doorbell rang. Robin told me to just stay seated as her mom was just dropping something off. The next thing I knew, Millie was standing in our kitchen chatting about something. She could see that I had no shirt on from where she stood across the counter from me. Then, Robin asked me to get something for them that required I walk right past Millie. After Millie left, Robin asked how I liked being naked in front of her mom. To be honest, it was quite a rush because I had no idea what Millie's reaction might be. I acted purely on my faith in Robin. I now suspect that I was the only one surprised in this scene.

More recently, while Millie was visiting us, I was relaxing alone in our hot tub late one night. Robin stuck her head out to check on me, and I bobbed to the surface to tease her with my hard-on. A few minutes later, she helps Millie out to the patio for a smoke. Turning to go back inside, Robin cast me a grin. Game on. I let myself bob to the surface a few times before just floating there, my periscope fully deployed. Millie commented that I must really enjoy the hot tub, and walked over to feel the water temperature with her finger. I remaining floating to allow her a good view of my cock.

Upon finishing my beer, Millie insisted on getting me a fresh one from the house. At first, I said I was fine and she need not bother. Then, I realized that allowing her to serve me provides her some sense of purpose. Still, I cringed at her climbing the two steps into the house while grasping the edge of the doorway. As she returned, she set the beer on the floor and backed down the steps like a ladder, before bring the bottle over to me. Once she sat down and lit up another smoke, I got out of the hot tub, and slid a chair over by the sliding door for her to steady herself on her next trip inside. I then sat in another chair beside hers, and sipped the beer as I air-dried on this moonlit summer night. Laying her hand on my thigh, Millie said she wished she was younger and in better health. Don't we all? Then, she offered that Silvia would do most anything I might ask. I nodded in agreement as the back of her finger slid lightly up the sensitive underbelly of my erect cock, and she said, "You know what I mean, don't you?" The next day, Robin thanked me for entertaining her frail mom.

Millie visits more often after that night and says I'm her favorite son-in-law. Last summer, she was over for a cookout, along with my mom. As we sat around the fire pit after dark, something prompted my mom to suggest I strip. Millie eagerly seconded the motion. Hearing no objections from our other guests, the motion carried. So there I was, the naked neighbor, once again.

Yesterday, Robin gave me a short grocery list of things to take to her mom. Millie's heath continues to wane, and she no longer gets out on her own. When I arrive with the groceries, I let myself in and call out to let Millie know it's me entering her apartment. She gets up from her chair in front of the TV and walks with a shuffle into the kitchen. She asks to hug me but I proceed to put the cold items away. I open my arms as I turn to accept her embrace. She hugged tighter than usual as she laid her head against my chest and wept. I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back. She softly said she loves me and appreciates all that I have done for her. It felt a little creepy like she knew the end was more near than anyone else did. Yet instinctively, my hands slid down to her waist as I pulled her in tight. My cock began to grow as it pressed up along her belly. It was pure reaction, not something I would ever plan. I was a little embarrassed, but what could I say? After a few moments, she released her grip and took a step back. She thanked me for the hug and stopping by with the food.

As I walked back to my car, I wondered had I just sinned? Driving away, a warm thought came over me. If Millie were to pass in the night, I had just given her my sweetest goodbye by letting her know, that even up 'til the end, she was still desired to some extent.

Millie called this morning asking Robin to take her out for breakfast some place.

___________________

Generally, most of my naked encounters center on activities that are often done nude, e.g., sleeping and bathing. Naturally, witnesses to these activities are mostly family or close friends. I am not going to streak across the football field. That is so 1970's.

When someone asks to mooch a bed in our hotel room, we warn them I will be naked, most of the time. I also make sure to sleep next to the center nightstand, i.e., closest to our guest. Moreover, when we have overnight guests in our home, or when we stay with others, we let them know I will be naked if I get up in the night. No one has ever changed their plans because of these disclosures.

Meeting Robin's extended family ...

Hanging around the hotel pool, at a family reunion a few years back, Robin's cousin asked me about the sauna. After explaining the process to her, she asked me to join her there in a few minutes. We entered separately. There was a female hotel guest sitting in there when I stepped in. The cousin and I chitchatted a bit before she asked me about sauna etiquette as we sat sweating on our towels. I teased that Americans would probably freak if they ever encountered a European. The other guest then volunteered to watch the door if I wanted to remove my trunks. How could I refuse such a generous offer from such a kind stranger?

Another time, several of us were discussing the tattoo craze in the younger generation. This same cousin said if she ever got one it would be a simple tramp stamp saying, "Insert Here". When the others questioned her remark, she revealed that she really enjoys getting her ass fucked even more than her cunt.

At the reunion, in another year, many of the women were chatting in our room and I could not get into the bathroom to change for a swim. Out of frustration, I changed in front of them all. When I finally got down to the pool, I immediately told Robin since I was sure someone would be talking about it later. When we returned to the room, Robin acted upset, and asked that I show her exactly what I had done before. I peeled off my wet trunks as she kept insisting that I must dry more thoroughly before she allowed me to dress. I am not sure who all was there but they all got a good show that afternoon. I heard no complaints, only cheers.

On vacation once, another cousin drove over to party Saturday night and stay in our room. We knew this cousin could get a little wild so Robin warned me beforehand that a cousin is not a sister. I understood what she meant. That night, Robin got upset over her cousin and me walking about the room in our underwear as we readied for bed. The next morning, after we sobered up, Robin encouraged us to get completely naked for each other. We've travelled with this cousin several times since, and Robin is always a little on edge. In a drunken slur, this cousin once said, she wanted to fuck us both!

I enjoy talking with this cousin, and I care about her well-being; however, I feel no romantic connection, or even lust. Many in the family consider her an irresponsible drunk but I see her warm, caring heart and great generosity towards less fortunate souls. At family reunions, she and I often end up drinking the afternoon away at the hotel bar since neither of us enjoy going to the outlet malls or casinos with the others. They all gossip that we are having an affair. In reality, we are just drinking buddies who tend to over share. She's a wine snob and I'm into craft beer. She is as extroverted as I am introverted. Still, we do seem to enjoy exposing ourselves to each other whenever we get the chance. Admittedly, I could imagine her as a FWB, but we have never crossed that line and probably never will.

As my reputation has grown, I've had other cousins and aunts request a showing. I have also learned to stay alert as several like flashing me a peek up their skirt. So you see why I say, I'm forging new family traditions.