Forgive Me Father

Story Info
Mrs. Jones confesses to her priest and accept his punishment.
1k words
4.35
24.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the service, Mrs. Jones told her family she would meet them at home. She walked back into the church and turned towards the confessional. She paused for a moment and then stepped in.

"Forgive me father for I have sinned."

"Mrs. Jones, is that you? How long has it been since your last confession, my child?"

"Two days, father."

"Two days? What brings you back so soon, my child?"

"I misrepresented myself in a job interview. They asked about prior experience, but I lied a little bit. Well, I exaggerated."

"That doesn't sound too bad. Exaggerating is probably expected, my child."

"But it's a form of lying and lying is a sin and I'm here to ask forgiveness."

"I understand. You want your conscience free. Well, if you want the lord's forgiveness, you need to turn around and bend over."

Mrs. Jones slowly stood up, lowered her panties to her knees and bent over, pressing herself against the wall closest to the father.

The father opened a small trap door that separated the two rooms where they sat.

He unhooked his belt and unzipped and lowered his pants.

He brought his dick out and stroked himself, readying himself to administer the punishment.

"As you know, it my philosophy that it would do no good to ask you to recite a verse or incantation. I will give you a punishment of shame. You must be subjugated and made to submit so that you know you are a servant of God and to remind you to concede to God's will at all times."

"I understand, father," the woman said, leaning over and bracing herself against the opposite wall with her hands. She pulled her skirt up to her waist and spread her legs apart so that they were each in a corner of the vestibule.

"Ready yourself for God's will."

"I'm ready, father."

The priest then held his member and rubbed it against the woman's clit.

"I can feel you getting moist."

"I can't help it."

"Your wet pussy is the work of the devil. He wants you to enjoy your sin."

"I promise I am repentant," the woman said, preparing herself.

The priest then thrust his hard dick into the woman's pussy. She gasped as his cock filled her. She had to push against the far wall to keep herself from falling over.

"That's good," The priest said, "take your punishment."

"Thank you, father."

The priest thrust in and out of her as she suppressed her gasps, not wanting to alert the other parishioners.

"Now tell me, my child," he said as he thrust into her, "do you understand that I do this because of God's love for you?"

"Yes, father."

"And what it is that I'm doing?" He held her hips so that he could pull her harder towards him and thrust more deeply.

"You are showing me that the shame ... oh... the shame I am feeling is like the shame ... oh God... I brought upon myself ... for lying in the job interview?"

"Yes, my child, but you must ask for it as you asked that for the sin that you let into your life today."

"Please, father, fuck me and let me feel the shame of my sin," she whispered.

"That's good, my child. What else?"

"Oh father," she said as he continued to control her hips and thrust himself deep into her, "please fuck me hard so that I can understand the disappointment I have brought upon myself in the eyes of God."

"Very good, my child." He said this as he reached around her and up under her blouse where he grabbed her breast and squeezed. He continued to thrust, causing her to gasp and moan under her breath.

"And what are you learning?"

"That you, father, can bring shame to me as I have brought shame unto myself."

"Very good, my child, and do you repent your sin?"

"Oh yes, father?"

"Do you beg for my punishment?"

"Yes, Father. Please punish me. I am repentant. I want to know God's love."

He thrust deeper into her until she felt like she couldn't breathe.

"You shall feel your shame and know that God sees all," (thrust) "and that..." (thrust) "you cannot hide your sin from Him - he who sees all."

"Thank you, Father."

"And know this," he was panting as he fucked her harder, "that I do this only to free you from the hardship of carrying your sin."

"I know, Father. I submit myself to you, Father."

"And that ... no matter the time of day," he thrust more aggressively, "I am available to purge you from sin. Do you want my cock and redemption, my child?"

"Yes, Father, I need your cock to free me from my sin."

"Do you beg for my cock deep inside you?"

"Yes, Yes, please bless me with your cock of redemption, my lord."

"Do you ask for forgiveness?"

"Yes, Father, please forgive me of my sins."

"Now, turn and face me and kneel to complete your shame."

She turned and knelt, so that the father's dick was directly in front of her face.

"I'm going to spill my seed. Open your mouth and accept your shame, for with it comes your redemption."

He cupped her head in his hand and pulled her toward him.

"I want it, Father. I repent."

He pushed his cock deep into her mouth and held her head close to his body.

"Take it, my child. Take it and be forgiven." His body shook as he held her head tightly.

"Good girl, take it all in, deep. Such a good girl."

He spilled his seed completely and she kept her mouth wide open swallowing every drop that flowed down her throat.

"That's a good girl," he said as the last of his seed dribbled out, "you are a child of God."

"Thank you, Father."

"Now, you may compose yourself and return to your husband and children. You need not speak of this or think of your sin ever again. You are exonerated."

"Thank you, Father."

"And Mrs. Jones, if you need to confess again, please do not hesitate to come back. My services are here for you any time."

"Thank you, Father. I will remember."

"God Bless you, child."

"And you as well, Father."