Forgive Me For I Have Sinned....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria called, "Bring the pizza guy in here."

I brought him in, oblivious to her devious plan. Maria continued, "Wow, you are a pretty hot delivery boy."

Maria looked at me and demanded "Beth. Take off your robe."

I hesitated, Maria repeated, "Take off your robe now slut." Her tone was powerful and fearing disobeying her or her leaving, I dropped the robe to the ground. Now naked, except for my garter and stockings, for the college aged delivery boy.

She purred like a kitten, "Good slave." She then looked at the delivery boy who was starring at my naked pregnant body and asked, "For your tip you can have the traditional twenty percent or you can have a blow job from my pregnant little slave. Which do you want?"

The boy clearly trying to figure out if this was real said nothing. Maria snapped her fingers and said, "Beth, why don't you tell him how much you want to suck his cock."

I let out a small sigh, but said, "Pleas let me suck your cock, I want a load of your salty cum as an appetizer." I walked over to him, unbuckled his belt, slid down his pants, pulled out his already rock hard six inch cock and began sucking. As soon as I began it was important to me that I make this the best blow job of his life. I bobbed up and down, I pulled out and licked just around his thick head, I slid my tongue down his cock and took each ball into my mouth. I slid back up and looked straight into his bewildered yet excited eyes and said, "Do you want to shoot your load in my mouth?"

"Yes maam," he squeaked.

I grabbed his cock and engulfed it whole. Savagely taking it in and out; the accelerated speed of my cock-sucking was too much for him and he grunted "I'm cumming" as he sprayed an extensive amount of hot semen down my throat. Even as the last traces were released I kept sucking, slowing down, slower and slower, savoring every last drop of his seed. As I finally released his slightly limp cock from my mouth, he stuttered "T-t-thanks."

I smiled, "Anytime stud," and got up and grabbed my robe. Maria paid him for the pizza and kissed him hard on the mouth before sending him out.

We ate in silence, me assuming the night was coming to an end, and me again being incredibly, incredibly, did I mention, incredibly wrong.

Beth stood up, stretched and walked over to her duffle bag, and pulled out a strap-on cock. She walked over to me, took off my robe and hooked the 5 inch strap-on cock on me. She then led me to our master bedroom, the room only you had ever fucked me in, and laid on the bed. Dave followed, already naked again, and placed his cock at his fiancé's mouth. Beth looked at me and said, "Time for me to get fucked. Beth would you do the honors?"

"I would love to," I responded and I went between her luscious legs and slid the small strap-on into her pussy. I moved in and out slowly as I watched her suck Dave's cock. I just kept sliding my plastic cock into this perfect sexy domineering woman, knowing that I would do this again and again if asked. After a few minutes of steady slow fucking, Maria demanded I lay on my back and she straddled my fake cock. She leaned forward, our breasts pressed together, and kissed me so sweetly, so passionately. Her tongue explored my mouth; I kissed back like an eager school girl.

It was then I felt Dave get on the bed as well and wondered what he was about to do. Before I had time to figure it out, Maria moaned into my mouth and I quickly realized that his cock was sliding in her ass. Maria broke the kiss and smiled at me as she moaned, "Oh yeah, fuck my ass baby." She returned to kissing me as her fiancé and I double fucked her. It was so hot, I briefly fantasized about it being me who was being dp'd. Maria breaking the kiss whispered, "Ever had a cock in your ass slut?"

I shook my head no.

"Well I guess it is time to change that for you, isn't it?" Maria got off me and helped me take the strap-on off of me and she replaced it on her hips. She then instructed Dave to lie on the bed. I, without instructions, crawled on the bed and took his cock, just out of Maria's ass, into my mouth and sucked him deeply.

Maria demanded, "Ride him you sexy pregnant whore. I want to see your massive breasts bouncing up and down." Maria watched me fuck her fiance taking all nine inches deep in me. Maria went to the bag and grabbed what I quickly realized was lube and watched her coat her rubber cock. She then walked over and pushed me forward, Dave's cock still in my pussy. I expected to feel the tip of a plastic cock at my ass, but instead felt her hands. She gently pulled my ass cheeks apart and began licking my ass. Although surprised at first, I could not believe how nice it felt to have a tongue licking my puckered asshole. I just sat there enjoying a nine inch cock deep in me as my ass was rimmed by Maria's tongue. This went on for a couple minutes of sweet sensations, before she got on her knees and placed the lubed fake cock at my anal entrance. She slowly pushed forward, one inch and then out; a second inch and then out. She then started sliding in and out, each time going just a little further; I leaned forward and kissed Dave, leaning on his body as the cock slowly filled my ass. The pain, although a bit extreme at first, subsided to a slight stinging and eventually mixed with a new pleasure. Maria, now completely in my ass, said, "You are one hot little whore Beth." I whimpered in agreement as she then began fucking my ass, as she picked up the pace, I wanted more, so I began moving back and forth, allowing both cocks to really fuck me. This went one for only a couple minutes until Maria grabbed my waist, flipped me onto my back, and buried her face in my cunt. She slid a finger in and searched for my g-spot as she pushed her tongue hard onto my clit and nibbled while giving extreme pressure. As soon as she found my special spot it exploded an intense orgasm and I quaked and quaked, my legs squeezing her head deep into my pussy. In a perfect world I would never, ever of released her from between my legs, but as I collapsed from exhaustion, my legs opened and she moved up and leaned in for a kiss. The aroma was pure sex as I spelled and tasted my juices on her lips. This kiss was tender and ever lasting. I knew Maria was getting fucked again as her face and body began being pushed into me. The kissing never stopped until after Dave shot his load in her and all three of us collapsed on my bed. We laid there for awhile and eventually they got up to leave.

Maria and Dave left to get dressed and when she returned to say goodbye she said, "Mrs. Zanders, by the way, I meant to compliment you, on her lecture on Wednesday on Hamlet."

I sat upright, "Y-y-you are in my class?"

"Yeah in a class of 200, you would never notice me, would you? Kisses," she shrugged as she blew me a kiss and walked out.

I sat here stunned, worried, and exhausted...and slowly drifted off into slumber.

When I woke in the morning, it actually felt like a really good dream, until I went to the kitchen and saw a note on the table that said, "Thanks for the great time. If you are interested, and I know you will be, I am having a few people over tonight for my monthly swinger's party. After you go back and forth on whether you are coming and decide to come, be at my house at 7:00PM (see address on attached business card), and wear your wedding dress. Luv Maria. P.S.-You will be the showcase for the evening."

There you have it honey, please forgive me. Oh shoot, I gotta go, I only have 30 minutes to get over to Maria's. Anyways, I will bring my cell phone with me so you can call me tonight and at least listen to me eat pussy, fuck cocks and take my first ever REAL cock in my ass (not Dave he is too big, but hopefully someone will have a smaller pecker for me).

Luv your loving wife...

Beth

P.S.-I think we should name the baby Maria.

THE END

Feel free to send me your feedback, thoughts, ideas for other stories, etc.

12