Forgiveness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cageytee
cageytee
717 Followers

Although it had not expressed itself in the form of a physical orgasm, the night of Carl's celebration over that major sale of a huge piece of commercial property, she had been thrilled to be in Rob's arms as he gently and lovingly had stroked her bare back as they danced together. His caring, gentle and, if the truth be told, "loving" manner was a total turn on for her.

Although the conscious thought of an affair or even a swap had not entered her mind, she had made sure she rubbed up against him every time she got the chance and she had tried to prolong the evening by inviting Tessa and Rob to stay over. To what end she had not thought clearly through, but she had tried. Unfortunately, Rob had called a cab, which had arrived by the time she extended her invitation.

**

Tessa was initially disappointed, then annoyed at Carl's sexual response, then a little fearful as she hurriedly put on her dress and left the hotel room while he showered. She all too late realized that by fucking Carl she might have taken the first major step to a swap and she would have to stand by while Rob fucked Sarah if he hadn't done it already. Jealousy surged through her but as quickly as it did, the prospect of Rob not proceeding with a swap and being pissed at her for what she had done, made her fearful.

By the time she was in her car the feeling had turned to terror that her foolishness might be found out and most of all, the most powerful emotion she felt was self-loathing.

That self-loathing was magnified a thousand fold when only minutes after arriving back in her home, smelling of the sweat and cologne of the man she had just fucked in a hotel room, she found a beautiful bouquet of flowers with the attached note, "I love you! Rob."

That afternoon she spent most of it in the shower trying unsuccessfully to wash away her infidelity.

When Carl's promised phone call came that night she just let it ring then took the message. Fortunately he had been discreet and had simply thanked her and Rob for sharing the celebration with them and that he was looking forward to seeing them again.

**

Tessa's heart was pounding so hard she was sure Rob could hear it as he slipped quietly into their bed later that night after the cab dropped him off from his meeting. Tessa's mind was racing as fast as her heart as she had no idea what to do.

Confess?

Hide her adulterous liaison with Carl and if this, then how?

Maybe, if Rob had already fucked Sarah, or, if she and Carl were to promote a swap and Rob and Sarah got it on too, it would hide what she and Carl had done or at least make them even.

What to do?

She felt a great deal of comfort when Rob snuggled up against her, put his arm over her as he often did, as if he were protecting her, murmured gently into her ear, "I love you!" as he regularly did and then he fell gently off to sleep.

**

Unlike her normal behavior, Tessa rose early the next morning as she had slept only fitfully and about 5:45 found herself wide awake. She got up, put on the coffee and was looking for something to prepare for their breakfast when she heard from behind her, "Good morning gorgeous!"

Rob wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the cheek from behind. "This is a nice treat, having coffee ready for me when I get up. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I'm glad you appreciate it."

Being the person he was, Rob decided that he should get right to the point so, after poring coffee for each of them, he asked Tessa, "What's on your agenda for this morning?"

Tessa was wary!

This was unlike any conversation she could recall having had with him. Why was he asking that? Did he already know about her and Carl?

"Nothing special." She answered nervously. "What about you?"

"Carrie has cleared my schedule for this morning. I'd like to talk to you about the other night at Carl's celebration."

Tessa felt some slight relief and managed to calm herself a little. It even occurred to her that she might go slightly on the offensive here.

"I noticed you and Sarah were getting pretty close. Is there something about you two I should know?" she asked with more confidence than she actually felt.

"I really didn't think so at the time," Rob continued calmly, "as it seemed like four close friends getting together. I like Sarah and Carl's O.K., in small doses, if you know what I mean, but I'm more concerned with your comments when we were making love after we got home."

Rob moved around so he was directly facing Tessa and he looked into her eyes as he spoke. "You asked me if Sarah turned me on and if I had felt her up and I actively engaged in the fantasy of being turned on in a situation like that, but I couldn't imagine ever acting on it. When you asked me if I wanted to fuck Sarah and then you asked if I wanted to watch Carl fuck you, it upset me. I wanted to speak up then but we were both pretty drunk and exhausted, so I left it to today."

He went on, "For the record, Sarah is an attractive, desirable woman but given my feeling toward you and the vows we made, I most certainly do not want to fuck her and I do not ever want to even think about you fucking Carl, or anyone else for that matter.

I'm sorry if I have come on too strong here but as much as I enjoyed that night, I certainly don't want to be a part of taking it any further and if you feel you do want to, I need you to tell me up front right now!"

Rob could see Tessa was very upset, probably, he thought, by his bluntness. The look on her face made it all too plain and Rob began to think he had come on too harshly.

Tessa was petrified. She could see from what her husband had said that he knew nothing of her fucking Carl the previous morning but it was equally clear that he was not going to condone it or swap.

She had screwed up big time and had no idea how to proceed.

"I'm sorry if I came on a little strong there Tessa," Rob said, "but I will not go down that road."

His softer tone gave Tessa the space she needed to recover. "I'm sorry too Babe! It was the booze talking and I let it get too crude." she lied.

Rob's smile almost made her forget what had transpired and when he came to her and took her into his arms she responded passionately.

"Do I remember correctly that I passed out before you were taken care of the other night?" she said.

"You know I don't keep score Babe but, to tell you the truth, a little relief would be welcome."

"Hold that thought Honey, I'm going to shower and change. You stay right here till I come back." Tessa said as she quickly thought through a plan to provide that relief and show Rob how much she loved him.

After she showered and dressed in a new black teddy she had recently purchased, she went back down to find Rob still in his boxers and looking quite delighted.

After briefly modeling the teddy for him, Tessa pushed him back on to the sofa and knelt between his legs pulling his cock out of his boxers. He was already semi erect with anticipation and as soon as she brought her lips forward to engulf him, he became fully erect.

With feelings of both guilt and love coursing through her mind, Tessa set out to do everything she could possibly think of to make this a memorable blowjob.

Once he realized what was happening, Rob was ecstatic and he lay back to enjoy it.

Tessa kissed the head, licked his sack, took as much as she could into her mouth at once and when she saw he couldn't hold out much longer she speeded up and sucked him in earnest, making it clear she was going to take it all.

Soon Rob signaled that he was about to cum then his body writhed in orgasm and his seed spewed into her waiting mouth. As soon as he recovered enough to do so, he drew her up beside him and kissed her passionately.

They lay together for quite some time as Rob repeatedly attempted to return the favor, but she was having none of that. She knew he would eat and fuck her to orgasm, but at least for the time being she wanted it to be all for Rob as her love for him, greatly enhanced by her guilt, was still foremost in her mind.

She resisted all his attempts to make love to her, wanting to do things only for him and she gave him a second blow-job in the same day, something they had never done before.

After a while they got comfortable just snuggled together on the sofa.

Quite some time later they decided to have some breakfast out on the terrace and then, at that point, unknown to Rob, Tessa intended to return to bed for the rest of the morning where she would do anything and everything to please him, intentionally forgoing what he would do for her.

Rob had just run upstairs to put on his robe when the doorbell rang.

They both headed for the door with Tessa arriving first. She froze from the shock of seeing Carl Selworth standing there and was unable to stop him as he stepped toward her and spoke out in his state of sexual excitement, "Hey Baby, I just gotta fuck that pussy again today. I didn't get near enough of it yesterday. I see Rob's car is gone so I . . ."

He never did get to finish the sentence as Rob Jacobs appeared behind his wife, his face rapidly making the change from curiosity and confusion to anger and pain.

He looked at Carl with disgust and saw him blanche then turn away and run back to his car, showing what a coward he really was. Tessa's face told Rob all he needed to know and his heart began to break.

"Damn! Damn! Damn! Tessa how could you do that to us? Damn you." He screamed.

Rob turned and headed up the stairs to the master bedroom, more to hide the embarrassment of the tears he could not hold back. He slammed and locked the door behind him and impulsively headed for the shower to wash the smell of his adulterous wife off his body.

As soon as he finished showering he could hear Tessa banging on the door sounding distraught. After he dressed and managed, at least for the time being, to get control of his emotions, he called for a cab from the bedroom then finally unlocked and went out the bedroom door.

Tessa was still crying. "Rob, please let me explain. Please."

"I can't imagine what there is to explain Tessa." He said angrily, "You fucked another guy. You broke our wedding vows. End of explanation! I have no morbid need to know the details. It doesn't matter how many times you've fucked him. It doesn't matter why! It doesn't matter to me that you apparently were about to do it in our house, maybe even in our bed this morning. It doesn't matter any more that you wouldn't fuck me earlier this morning, I assume to avoid giving Carl sloppy seconds. It doesn't matter that I have probably already had sloppy seconds. It doesn't matter that you two obviously got your timing mixed up and met while I was still home.

None of it matters Tessa. Our marriage is over. Just get out of my sight for a few days while I calm down enough to talk sensibly with our lawyer and, by the way, Sally is my lawyer so you better get one of your own."

Tessa was petrified at Rob's anger and he had finished his monologue and was headed for a waiting cab before she spoke up, "Please, no Rob. I love you. Carl was a mistake. Rob. Please!"

**

As the cab drove away Rob's cell rang and even knowing it was Tessa he decided to answer.

"Tessa, leave me alone. You've hurt me enough for one day. Please have the decency to let me be and let me get my head around this. I'll call you when I'm calm enough to discuss how we can best deal with it." he said, then hung up.

**

Carl Selworth was annoyed. It occurred to him that Rob just may come after him and Rob was in pretty good shape too. Not only that but now he would probably have to play up to Sarah. She would be pissed and he wouldn't be getting any for the next while.

Hell, maybe Rob will walk out on Tessa and he could fuck her a few more times without Sarah finding out. He may even have to get back to fucking Jennie Lipton, the junior agent he was training. He wouldn't have stopped nailing her but she was getting too serious and was making hints about him leaving Sarah for her.

Just now he had bigger issues. He had made a $900,000, nonrefundable deposit on that choice piece of industrial/commercial property against an agreed upon $4.5 million selling price. He had begged and borrowed from everyone he could and even stole a little from the company trust account to add to everything he could liquidate of his and Sarah's.

He was sure he would be able to get between 6 and 7 million for it from this mysterious conglomerate his dad, who was the town's mayor, had told him about. The tax deal the town had offered this new firm had virtually guaranteed they would set up shop in their community and the only two suitable places were the land he had just locked up and the new industrial park they had zoned out on the north side of town. His dad had said it was highly unlikely that they would go to the park because there were no roads, nor water and sewage services there yet and it would take longer and cost more to build there.

Carl was convinced that not only would he make close to 2 million on the price increase but he would also pocket as much as $300,000 to $400,000 on the sales commissions as he would be both the listing and selling agent.

Once he had all the documents in order he decided he would go to Sarah and make a tearful confession before she heard it from someone else. He would point out that Tessa had come on to him and that she had set the whole thing up.

**

Carrie Bolton was doubled shocked!

First, she had not expected her boss to be in this morning and, second, he looked terrible!

"Are you O.K.?" she asked as soon as Rob got in the door.

"No Carrie. I suppose I'm not."

"Can I help?"

"No, not just now, thanks. Just hold all my calls please." Then he added "Including any from Tessa!" Then he went into his office and closed the door.

Once alone, the tears came again.

**

Tessa was petrified. She needed to talk to someone but she had no idea to whom. The logical choice would have been her friend Sarah but she had effectively closed that avenue when she had fucked her husband.

She had no idea what she would say to her sister or her parents and what would her in-laws say when they found out?

More importantly, what could she do for Rob to start making things right? She shuddered visibly when she recalled seeing his face after Carl had come to the door, the pain written all over him.

How in hell could she have done something so stupid?

It was even worse when she recalled that she had turned from a caring and considerate loving husband to a selfish brute.

Would she feel any better if Carl had turned out to be a marvelous lover who never failed to excite her?

No, she finally realized, the potential loss of Rob's love wouldn't be satisfactorily replaced by anyone else no matter how physically exciting. She had screwed up . . . "big time!"

In a moment of clarity she realized how much she wanted, . . . no . . . needed some of that "same old boring love making" from Rob.

**

Having gained some semblance of emotional control once more, Rob made the call he knew he had been putting off.

"Brooks and Associates." came the cheerful answer.

"Hi Roberta, it's Rob. Is Sal available?"

**

Sarah was initially angry and hurt and had gone into her room and slammed and locked the door behind her after listening to Carl's tearful confession that he had succumbed to Tessa's advances.

She was initially unmoved by his tears and promises to make it up to her.

Somehow she did not feel anger toward Tessa.

The inevitable thoughts of revenge on Carl, once they occurred however, changed her outlook drastically.

At first she thought this might be a way to force Carl to become a more considerate lover and more romantic.

The thought of not forgiving him didn't enter her mind even though she had suspected that he and that junior agent, Jennie Lipton, might be up to no good, but after she had followed them on a number of different days she could see that she had been wrong. In fact, it appeared to Sarah, as she observed them secretly back then, that they didn't even get along very well.

As she considered just how to force Carl in a new direction, her thoughts and feelings did a complete about-turn.

Slowly the idea of using Rob Jacobs entered her mind and, after running through a myriad of different scenarios, she realized she was thinking of a revenge fuck!

She knew that she could never bring herself to suggest such a thing and she had no idea how she would respond to him if Rob suggested it.

That was a lie!

Thinking back to how gentle yet exciting he was just the night before last, right there in their home as the two of them danced, brought her to the realization that, although she didn't yet know what she would actually say, she would find a way to agree and she would do it.

As these thoughts drifted through her mind, her left hand slipped in under her blouse and bra and began to caress her breasts as her right hand slipped down over her belly to her slit. As she conjured up visions of Rob's naked body against hers, him making love to her with his hands, his lips and finally his cock, she cried out loudly as a powerful orgasm coursed through her.

**

Outside their bedroom door while waiting impatiently for her to get over her tantrum, Carl found himself feeling a little guilty as he listened to her sobbing, then she quieted for a while then suddenly wailed out loud.

Clearly, he thought, she is really upset over this!

**

Later that evening after realizing Rob had not come home after work, Tessa's upset grew worse. She couldn't focus on making some plan to convince her husband she loved him and that she had made a stupid, selfish mistake.

All she could think of was to tell him and to keep on telling him and showing him in every way possible that she loved and wanted only him. Her reverie was broken when the telephone rang and thinking it was Rob, she rushed to answer it.

"Rob!"

"No Tess, it's me, Sally."

Tessa could feel her chest constrict and she felt as though she would faint.

"Tess, are you there?"

"Yes." came the weak reply.

"Tess, I'm so sorry to hear about this trouble between you and Rob. Normally this call would be made by my secretary but we've all been friends so long that I asked Rob if he would mind. He said it was O.K. to call myself."

"Is he . . . is he divorcing me?" she sputtered, fearful of the answer.

"Tess, as his lawyer and his friend, I have advised him that he shouldn't be making any decisions of that sort until he has had time to calm down and think rationally. There are, however, some practical matters that have to be worked out in the interim and it would be best if I could discuss them with your lawyer. Have you contacted anyone?"

"No. I don't want a lawyer. I don't want a divorce. I just want to apologize and to have him give me a chance to earn his forgiveness."

"Tess, getting a lawyer doesn't rule out any of those things, but there are practical matters that have to be settled while you both calm down and consider what to do. I'd like to arrange for you to visit the County Bar Association over in Blackton. They'll help you engage someone. I'd take you myself but it would be awkward. We wouldn't be able to talk about anything related to this matter and we would both find that too hard to bear.

Have you spoken to anyone? Your sister April?"

"No Sal. I just can't do it right now. Can't you act for both of us?"

"No Tess, I can't and you have to take care of yourself properly so that when the heat of the moment has passed, you and Rob can decide what to do."

After a protracted conversation, Sally finally got Tess to agree to be driven to Blackton at 10:00 the next morning and to use their services to engage suitable representation. She had to reassure Tess time and time again that this did not necessarily mean there would be a divorce but was careful to be sure Tess understood there still could be.

cageytee
cageytee
717 Followers