Forgiveness, Just Another F Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,296 Followers

"Are we talking one more week? Three, six? I need some type of time frame I told the two of them."

"Steve, you can't expect your problems to be resolved overnight," the counselor told me.

"If we would have talked last year we would have been that much further along but she wouldn't talk to me. So, now she wants to talk, but I don't have a clue how long she's going to shut me out. Why doesn't someone give me their best guesstimate," I said looking at Linda.

"How about six more weeks?" she replied.

"Then, how about if I move out this weekend?" That shook them both up.

"Steve, you can't expect your problems to be solved overnight," the counselor told me.

"I'm not going to live with my wife and sleep in a separate for the next six weeks. If she doesn't love me enough to sleep with me, then what the hell are we doing here? Linda, you were the one that sought me out not visa versa."

"Steve, Linda went through quite an ordeal and has trust issues that need to be addressed. You can't expect her to fall back into bed with you after all that's happened."

"She didn't have any problem in doing so with her old boyfriend," I said knowing the response I would get,

"And if you did fuck that slut we wouldn't be here either," she yelled back at me."

"So, that's the crux of the problem. I'm still paying for my mistake and will be forever. I told you before; I couldn't or wouldn't live like this if I moved back. I'm about as sorry as a person could be for doing what I did, but after almost two years I've paid everything I'm going to pay. I've been put to the test and I've jumped through all the hoops I'm going to. It appears that she wants me as the kids' father, and enjoy my weekly paycheck but doesn't want a husband; well me anyway. If she wants a whipping boy, she can look else where." I stood up and walked out to the objection of the counselor.

I was just finishing up packing by the time Linda got home. She didn't say a word until I shut my last suitcase.

"You're really leaving?"

"I'll be at the Motel 8 until I can get an apartment. I'll be back this weekend to get the rest of my stuff."

"I don't want you to go," she said teary eyed.

"But you aren't fighting for me to stay either. I can't live with the woman I love in the next room hating me."

"Steve, I don't hate you."

"But I'm not so sure that you still love me. Linda, when you finally figure it out let me know," I said walking out of my house for the last time.

Friday, Dan and I were sitting at the motel bar tipping a few.

"Sorry to hear about you and Linda, I thought you guys were going to make it."

"So did I. I guess my cheating was too big an obstacle for her to overcome. We really did have a great marriage, I'm going to miss it."

"Well, at least I got my best salesman back. You don't plan on leaving again do you?"

"Nope, not this time. I've got my kids and family here so I'm going nowhere." We had one more drink before Dan left to go home to his family; I was jealous.

I was watching the basketball game on the television behind the bar when she sat down next to me and ordered a glass of white wine. I wasn't paying attention to her until she asked me the score of the game.

"Atlanta is ahead of Chicago by five and they're in the third quarter."

"They always fade in the fourth, you want to bet they fold?"

"What do you want to bet?" I asked.

"We can figure out something. The point is do you want to bet?"

"All right, I said looking at the brunette sitting next to me. "If they fold, I'll buy you dinner with all the trimmings. However, if Atlanta wins, we do something else."

"As in?"

"Don't worry, you won't be disappointed."

She looked at me and finally reached out her hand.

"It's a bet, may the better woman win."

The game went back and forth until the end of the fourth quarter when Atlanta started to fade. When they got behind by seven with just under two minutes I thought I still had a chance, but with two late fouls I knew I'd lost.

"Well, I guess you were right. What's your pleasure for dinner; steak, sea food, Mexican or maybe Italian?" I asked.

"I'm really not hungry, you got a room?"

"Well, it looks like we're going straight to dessert," and we did.

It had been a long time, too long. We started kissing in the elevator and almost broke the motel room door going through it. Material ripped, buttons flew as I pulled the bedspread off the bed and made love to her on top of the clean sheets.

The first time was fast for both of us; it looks like she was as ready as I was. She was the one to suggest a shower, and who was I to object, after all she had won the bet.

How we were able to wash with our tongues down one another's throat I'm not sure, but we did anyway. When I sat on the tub floor, spread her legs and ate her I thought she was going to lose it and come crashing down on top of me. Still soaked we hit the bed for round two. She blew me as I sucked and licked her clit until she exploded all over my face. I rolled her over, got between her legs and with her legs wrapped tightly around my waist we tried to fuck the other one to death.

I felt it coming and gave her everything I had left, literally. When she climaxed she pushed back so hard it felt like her pussy swallowed my dick, balls and everything else. I rolled over onto my side and was still breathing hard when she flopped down on my chest.

"Don't you dare go to sleep on me, I'm nowhere done with you yet," she said biting my nipple.

"I just need to catch my breath for a minute, that's all. You really are a little slut aren't you and the brown wig was a nice touch."

"I thought you'd like it, Fran being a brunette and all," Linda said tossing it on the floor.

"Personally, I'm more into blonds but a redhead once in a while might be a nice treat."

"I'll see what I can do, but enough talk," she said kissing me and trying to see what I had for lunch with her tongue.

She spent the night with me for the first time in over a year. I called in dead the next morning and told Dan I'd see him Monday if I was still alive.

I was about to say I was sorry but she put a finger over my lips.

"No more past, only future from now on."

We kissed, we made love and sometime after ten the next morning we had breakfast. We spent the next eight hours talking between our sessions. We still had issues that needed to be addressed but in the end none of them were deal breakers; unless they happened again, which wasn't going to happen in my lifetime.

The spare room became just that again, a spare room. My parents are happy that we're working it out and so is her mother; but her dad is taking the wait and see approach. Best of all, we're a real family again; something I thought two months ago wasn't going to happen.

Linda and I just celebrated our three-month anniversary and were having dinner in a nice restaurant when I heard a familiar laugh. I turned around to see Fran with a nice looking man in his early forties having dinner. She was shameless the way she flirted with this guy as she touched his arm and finally his knee as he couldn't help but look down the front of what was barely a dress.

"You think I should warn him?" I asked Linda as she sipped on a glass of wine.

"Did anyone warn you?"

"Good point, but it looks like the son of a bitch is going to be dead meat before the night is over." I went back to my steak.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,296 Followers