Forgiveness of the Highest Order Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the corner of his right eye, Tucker could see his Wife stride with a cool elegance across the carpet, wearing the same ivory white blazer and skirt set she'd worn to the press conference, with her hair still up in the conservative bun the lawyers hold told her to wear it in to engender whatever sympathy she could from the cameras.

Watching his Wife take a seat in the recliner and cross her shapely and tanned right leg over her left, Tucker was struck by how calm she seemed, almost as if she was preparing to watch a play or symphony unfold in front of her. All Tucker could do was put his hands on the back of the sofa to support himself as he leaned forward, his dick now twisting like a roused snake in his pants as a hint of drool formed on his lower lip. With all the upheaval in his personal and private life over the past few months, Tucker sensed no facet of his life would ever be the same when the sun rose the next morning.

Like a robot with rusting hinges, Tucker turned to his right and started to walk around the sofa, nearly tripping in the process before gathering himself as the bulge of his erection tented out the front of his black trousers. So focused on the two girls now at his feet, Tucker didn't see his Wife place her chin on her right hand, as if studying the look of anguished angst on his face, and silently wondering to herself if she'd had the same expression on her face the day almost a year ago when she was faced with nearly the same dilemma.

Tucker could see each of the Daughters quiver ever so slightly as they tried holding their pose below, and each time he inhaled, Tucker could also smell the girls' arousal wafting unmistakably through the air. In a way he was thankful that Mikala and Angie had their faces turned away from him and Tucker did the best he could to shield his eyes from the litany of family portraits dotting the room. Making eye contact, even with a photo, might have been too much for his heart to take at that moment.

"Go ahead Tucker.....fuck them," he heard his Wife say from her perch several feet away, Ellen's soothingly calm voice mingled with the sound of her body shifting excitedly in her seat.

Even though he'd fathered two children and had been having sex for the better part of 30 years, for a few seconds Tucker Simmons was at a loss over what to do next. The fact it was his two Daughters kneeling before him probably had something to do with it, but as he slowly unbuckled his pants and worked the his zipper down, Tucker could feel a cauldron of primal want swirling inside him as he reached his right hand into his boxers. After a couple of very deep breaths, Tucker pulled the bloated slab of his erection free.

"I don't think he was ever that solid for me," Ellen Simmons observed Tucker's cock from the side, forced to stifle an ironic giggle thinking if he had come home on a regular basis with a hard-on like that, she may have never been curious enough to stray to the other side of the fence.

Thrust into the crux of a drama he'd never imagined, not only did Tucker have to make the fateful decision to have sex with his apparently more than willing Daughters, he'd have to make the choice of which one to fuck first.

Steadily inching the hem of her skirt up with her left hand as she leered across at Tucker standing with his dick exposed above the girls, Ellen bite down on the meaty part of her right thumb as she watched the gears grind inside her Husband's head. Her eyes widened a few moments later when, like a sinner kneeling down to pray before his Confessor, Tucker collapsed down to his knees directly behind their oldest Daughter, Mikala.

It was a decision borne more out of convenience and necessity than it was preference. Dizzy due to the diverted blood flow, Tucker dropped to his weakened knees behind Mikala's beckoning rear end. His prick bobbing obscenely out in front of him, every nerve ending in the older man's brain twisted into a knot seeing how his manhood looked jutting just above the crack of his Daughter's lovely, heart-shaped ass. Her behind spread out like a glorious, tanned full moon in front of him, Tucker stared longingly into the sunburst tattoo stenciled into Mikala's lower back, as if still trying to come to terms with what he was about to do.

Twenty-one years old and having just finished her Junior year at Cornell, Mikala Simmons was the stockier of the two girls, five foot five with much fuller hips and a 28 inch waist. She'd gotten her voluptuous frame from her Father's side of the family, and being an English major with a minor in Political Science, she was perhaps heading down the same career path as him as well.

Her sandy, light brown shoulder length hair covering her face, Tucker had to fight the suddenly overwhelming urge to reach down and pull the strands of hair away from Mikala's cheeks so he could see into her hidden eyes.

"That wouldn't be a good idea..at least not quite yet," whatever was left of Tucker Simmons' good judgment advised.

Instead, Tucker extended his left hand and dropped it between Mikala's shoulder blades. He instantly felt his Daughter's body twist and quiver as if his touch was confirmation to her that all that was happening in the family den was very real as well. Tracing his fingertips down the golden tanned canal of Mikala's spinal column, Tucker slowed his hand when he reached the small but striking tattoo adorning the base of her back. Swirling his fingers several times over the brightly colored patch of painted flesh, Tucker tried committing the feel of Mikala's baby soft skin to memory.

Pumping his cock with his right hand as he explored his oldest Daughter's body with his left, Tucker couldn't prevent his gaze from drifting down to Angie, who was huddled beside her Sister. Guiding his left hand over about a foot, Tucker dropped his palm and five extended fingers in the center of his youngest Daughter's back and did the exact same thing he'd done to Mikala, this time allowing his fingertips to connect the cute freckles that dotted her back.

Much fairer skinned than her older Sister, Angela Simmons was a shade over 5'3" and had much narrower features than Mikala, clearly taking after her Mother's side of the gene pool. Angie was also the artistic and carefree rebel in the family. A music major ar Boston U., the 19 year old year old natural blonde had the pouty good looks that helped land her the lead singer's role in several garage bands in the neighborhood while in high school.

Allowing his hand to slide all the way down between the milky white cheeks of Angie's behind, Tucker rubbed his thumb over his youngest Daughter's birthmark, just as he'd done to Mikala's tattoo, as if trying to imprint some sort of reality to what he was doing. Patting Angie's rear end softly as if to say, "I'll be back soon", Tucker then guided his left hand back down to Mikala who was now squirming anxiously in front of him.

Nervously rolling his tongue back and forth across his teeth, Tucker finally let out an explosive sigh that swept through the room, as if to signal he'd made the decision to cross the final threshold. Cupping his left hand into the shape of a ladle, Tucker pressed it between Mikala's thick, well defined thighs.

"My God..I'm touching my Daughter's pussy," the cold voice of decency wanted to scream inside Tucker's head, but it was quickly drowned out by the much more carnal sound of desperation when Mikala's warm and slippery vaginal secretions seeped out across his palm.

Tucker's cock continuing the throb in his right hand as he inched forward on the knees of his unzipped dress pants, his eyes started to water and every millimeter of his flesh began to tingle when he realized he was actually close enough to mount his own Daughter from behind. He had no delusions that Mikala was still a virgin, that ship had sailed on a guy's basement sofa a good half-decade earlier, but Tucker knew in the moments to come they were about to share in something so powerful that neither of them would ever experience anything quite like it ever again.

Using his fingers to massage the chubby, blood-filled folds of Mikala's labia, Tucker tried to convince himself it felt the same as it would dipping his digits into any other woman's sex, but there was no way in the world, given the circumstances, that would ever be true. Guiding the pulsing shaft of his penis forward, Tucker used his index and middle fingers like a crude fork to pry apart the opening to Mikala's snatch, every few seconds tapping the tip of his thumb over the contour of her erect clitoris until the 21 year old girl was swaying back and forth in front of him.

"Good Tucker...now stick it in her," Ellen's voice rose from the recliner.

The hem of her tailored skirt now raised all the way to the top of her thighs, Ellen was in the perfect position to see the mad ,wide-eyed look on her Husband's face as he sank his cock between his Daughter's thighs along with the wanton look of expectation that highlighted Mikala's cherubic, tanned features. Ellen almost felt as if she'd become some sort of sexual lightning rod sitting there as she worked her left hand all the way up to her cunt to masturbate herself.

A wave of glorious and absolute heaven swept through Tucker when he punched forward and buried the upper third of his prick into his oldest Daughter's welcoming depths. His Adam's Apple bobbing up and down as he rocked forward on his knees, Tucker did all he could not to scream at the top of his lungs seeing the way his rock hard slab of manhood looked disappearing into Mikala's womb.

"This can't be happening," Tucker tried telling himself even though the way the young girl's mucousy vaginal muscles squeezed around his erection told him otherwise.

Feeling Mikala's body twist and turn as she accepted him deeper inside her, Tucker's blood absolutly boiled seeing the way she was now digging her manicured nails into the carpet in front of her, in an attempt to hold herself up as he impaled her from behind.

"Fuuuccckkkkk," a long, low rolling groan shot from Tucker's throat when he felt Mikala vaginal walls close around his dick, like the talons of an eagle, jerking him all the way inside her until his balls were flush against the entrance of her steaming hot fissure.

Looking in a daze over at his Wife in the chair, Tucker could see her hand was all the way underneath her skirt now, and over the sound of his own pounding heart and his groin slapping repeatedly into Mikala's behind, Tucker swore he could hear the wet echo of Ellen's hand slicing through her own pussy as she looked on.

"Doesn't she feel as good as those whores you were paying for, Tucker?" Ellen pointedly asked her Husband as she continued touching herself.

"....Better...," Tucker admitted after unknotting his tongue, instantly causing Mikala to fuck him even harder with her fleshy ass when she heard her Father's dry, toneless, but honest, response to her Mother's question.

Dropping both his hands down flat then spreading them out across Mikala's round and meaty asscheeks, Tucker drove his cock all the way forward, basking in the glow of being surrounded by the three most important women in his life. Loving the way Mikala's thick brown hair lurched each time he plowed forward, Tucker's palate filled with an adrenaline he'd never tasted seeing the way his oldest Daughter's body buckled on her hands and knees in front of him.

"Fuck her..Fuck her hard," Ellen hissed under her breath, wrenching her wrist now in a visibly painful angle under her tight skirt, trying to simultaneously pinch her clit and g-spot watching Tucker service their Daughter like she was a naked bitch in heat.

Tucker could hear the muffled moans of pleasure drifting up from Mikala's mouth each time he hit paydirt inside her, but the real groaning didn't start until something possessed him to raise his right hand into the air and bring it down with several solid and stinging smacks against her wide behind.

Mikala's entire body heaving in front of him like an anxious race horse twisting in a starting gate, the harder he spanked his Daughter, the harder she bucked her swollen and dripping cunt backwards against his pistoning groin.

"My God...My God...MMMMRGG...GGRRAAWWDDD," Tucker's vocal chords warbled, the years worth of built up frustration from his personal and private life now bleeding from his guts like a lanced boil, as he took the salvation his oldest Daughter had offered.

"Gonna cum...Gonna cum...GGRRRRAAHH..GONNA CUM..MY GOD I'M GONNA CUM," his voice rose until he was struggling to reach for his penis to pull it out before bathing Mikala's cervix in his boiling hot seed.

"Don't worry about it Tucker....go ahead and cum inside her," Ellen's voice drifted through the room like the calming voice of God. "She's been on the Pill since she was 17.....let yourself go inside her. It's what she wants Tucker..and like I just said earlier...I know it's what you want."

Just as Ellen's voice was trailing off, suddenly, as if rising from the bowels of the Earth, Mikala began growling below.

"Cum in me Daddy..Cum in me Please," the first tangible words since all this started crept out of Mikala's mouth and up to Tucker.

As if his Wife's approval to cum inside Mikala, combined with the enraptured feeling of her wet cunt squeezing at his cock, wasn't enough to send him over the edge, hearing his oldest Daughter begging him to bust a nut inside her was simply too much for any man to take. Without a hint of control over his own bodily functions, Tucker's dick exploded like a ruptured firehose, sending wad after wad of his sticky hot ejaculate deep into Mikala's churning womb.

Digging his fingertips hard into the girl's rear end, a shrill and scary scream of release burned from Tucker's throat and leeched through the walls of the house. Thankfully the family lived at the end of a secluded cul-de-sac and Tucker's helpless wails of orgasm drifted through the woods surrounding the house, attracting only the attention of the wildlife outside instead of what would have most certainly been very startled neighbors.

Keeping his eyes slitted open just enough to see Mikala below, the sound of her Father's cumming combined with the rabid way he continued to pound his dick into her sent Mikala over the edge as well. The 21 year old's knees and elbows began trembling on the floor as her creaming cunt convulsed around his cock. Finally Mikala raised her head slightly and unleashed a screaming wall of sound from her mouth that Tucker swore caused the leaves of the plants on the window sill facing her to sway side to side as she came on his spewing sword.

The neon lights exploding inside Tucker's head gradually flickered down until his whole world seemingly became bathed in an electric gray haze. Capable of doing nothing else at that moment, Tucker collapsed straight down until his hairy and sweaty chest came to rest on top of his Daughter's back. Gasping for air between Mikala's shoulders, Tucker allowed his lips to traipse across the girl's salty, babysoft skin as his spent cock continued to baste inside her burning and squishy quim.

"She can do amazing things with her vaginal muscles, can't she," Ellen said from above.

Cocking his head to the side to face his Wife, Tucker could see she was now standing up and in the process of stepping out of her skirt. He could see Ellen wasn't wearing any panties and it dawned on him like a ton of bricks that she probably wasn't wearing any while she was standing right beside him at the press conference earlier, as he stewed before the unrelenting reporters and their cameras.

Struggling to gain his breath as he watched Ellen slowly undo the buttons of her crisp and lacy white blouse, he wanted to ask his Wife 'just how would she know about Mikala's vaginal prowess'.

The smug and calculating look on Ellen's face told Tucker that question wasn't necessary.

Instead, he simply asked, "How long?" when he managed to speak.

"Since late last Summer..right before both girls went back to school. You were off on one of your jaunts down to Boston...sort of ironic don't you think?" Ellen replied with frigid smoothness just before squatting down in front of Mikala and putting her shaved clean and glistening cunt right in front of her Daughter's famished face.

"You want to hear all the sordid details?" Ellen looked right into her Husband's dazed eyes and asked.

Seeing Mikala slowly extend her tongue until it disappeared into her Mother's swollen pink slit, all Tucker could manage was a weak gulp and a nod of shameful affirmation......

End of Part 1...plenty more to come

12