Forgiveness of the Highest Order Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen's head instantly started rocking side to side against the edge of the coffee table when the tips of both girls' tongues darted like two buzzing bees over top her clitoris. Tucker could even see the milky haze filling his Wife's eyes as the sound of Angie and Mikala's handiwork filled the room.

"I get to watch her get her rocks off just like she sat up there on the sofa and watched me," Tucker thought to himself as he glided his right hand over his sore but willing cock.

Spread out diagonally to each side of their Mother, both girls worked their mouths in what appeared to be well practiced unison across the expanse of Ellen's exposed cunt as she rested her legs across each of their backs.

Staring hungrily down at both Mikala and Angie as they worked their Mother over, Tucker's dick throbbed painfully in his hand as he watched the machinations in Ellen's face intensify with each passing second. The three women he loved most in his life now one huge tangle of flesh on the floor, suddenly Tucker felt a searing magnetic pull egging him out of his comfortable spot kicked back in his recliner. Kicking the footrest down, Tucker stumbled to his feet before staggering to the center of the room, dick shamelessly in hand.

The closer Tucker got to the threesome on the floor, the more vivid the expression of heaving and joyous strain was on his Wife's face. Standing between the outstretched feet of his two Daughters, Tucker looked straight down at Mikala and Angie's tongues slither in and out of raging bloom of their Mother's cunt until Ellen's toes were snarled and curling on top of her Daughters' backs.

"Cum for them Ellen," Tucker spat down to his Wife, loving the way the tables had suddenly been turned.

Seeing his Wife wedged helplessly with her back to the coffee table, Tucker knelt down for a closer look until his face was only a foot or so above the steamy and humid spot where Mikala and Angie had fastened their mouths to their Mother's sex. Out of the corner of his eyes, Tucker could see both girls rubbing at their own pussies as they ate their Mother out, and he reached down and gently began massaging both girls' breasts as they drove Ellen insane with their tongues.

Tucker could literally feel the warmth radiating up from his Wife's crotch as he hovered above her. His arms extended out to each side, Tucker tweaked both his Daughters' nipples between his fingers as the sloshing sound of the girls' mouths ripping through Ellen's cunt drenched his senses.

"YES.....GOD...YES...," Ellen snorted over and over, her husky voice leaving her throat in fits and starts as her head began rocking side to side on the edge of the table behind her.

Tucker looked deep into his Wife's fluttering eyes and could tell she was close to release. Squeezing Mikala and Angie's breasts tightly in his hand as if to urge them on, Tucker licked his lips and waited for the inevitable.

"GGAAWWDDD..GAAWWDDD...GGAAWWWDDDDDDDDDDDD..HOLY FUCKKKINNGGSSHHIITTT...GGAWWDDDDAMMIITTTTT MIKALA..GODDAAMMIITT ANGIE..SHHHHHIIIITTTTT,," Ellen Simmons orgasm finally hit, causing her to impulsively clamp her hands and outstretched feet down around both her Daughters, in essence trying to pull them all the way inside her as her vicious lust bled free.

Mikala's mouth plastered around her clit at the same time Angie's mouth chewed relentlessly at her juicy and distended labia, Ellen flopped beneath her two Daughters as her Husband knelt there silently, staring like a crazed vulture straight down at her.

_________________________________

It took awhile but Mikala and Angie gradually peeled their mouths free from their Mother's still spasming cunt. Tucker could see the shiny wetness coating each girls' cheeks as he reached up with both hands and softly tucked Mikala and Angie's strewn hair over their ears so he could get a clear view of each of their beautifully soaked faces. It was an image Tucker knew would be branded into his mind forever as he leaned forward, first kissing Mikala on the lips, then Angie.

The transferred taste of his Wife's arousal was tangible on Tucker's lips as he pulled back and took a seat at his Daughters' feet. Folding his hands around his raised knees, Tucker licked his lips and shook his head as he allowed the new world order surrounding him to sink in.

As if he finally thought it was safe to enter the room, the family dog, a 5 year old Mastiff named Bear walked into the den and eased past Tucker before laying down in front of the fireplace to take a bath. Reaching over to pat his loyal canine friend a few times, Tucker eventually turned back towards his Wife and two Daughters and watched as Ellen poured both naked girls a glass of wine.

"Quite a Christmas card this picture would make," Tucker thought to himself as the three women sipped their wine before cuddling their sweaty and spent bodies together for the rest of the evening....


The End

12