Forgiving Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
An exposed cd, a wife and uncertainty.
1.1k words
4.31
45.2k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was still early but with the combination of travelling, drinking on an empty stomach and the emotion of talking about my interest in crossdressing, I was exhausted. I suggested going to bed to which Mandy agreed.

I stood behind her brushing my teeth wondering what was going to happen now my sordid secret was out. I caught Mandy's eye in the mirror and quickly averted my glance. I'd failed her. I'd disappointed her. I wasn't the man she thought she knew.

For as long as my interest in crossdressing had been within me it had always felt wrong. It felt like I was alone in the feelings I had. I felt like I was made together 'wrong' to feel like this. I knew that everyone has their own kinks, desires and fetishes, and that in the grand scale of things depraved in the world, I was doing no physical harm to others in my passion, it still 'felt' wrong. Yet, as many people would eventually admit, knowing something is wrong and making changes about it is completely different. It was like an addiction, an uncontrolled reaction to a situation or person.

I rinsed my mouth and went for a pee as best I could with the chastity on. Quickly rinsing myself with the shower head paranoid that the device and I would smell. I wondered back into our bedroom where Mandy was already in bed.

"Do you want me to sleep in one of the kids rooms tonight?" I asked ,yet sounding more like a statement.

"Your my husband. You've been away for days and I now know you like womens clothes."

"All three of those facts I've known for days and, although I'm still getting my head around it all, I'm your wife and we sleep together for as long as that's the case."

Pulling back my side of the bedcovers, I slipped into bed.

This all felt wrong. Alien. Surreal.

"Thanks." I said without thinking as I covered myself with the duvet.

"You've never thanked me for letting you into our bed before so there's no reason to start now."

Mandy said planting a kiss on my forehead. "Now get to sleep, it's been a hell of night."

Turning way I flicked off the light. "'Night." I said deflated.

The darkness of the room failed to sooth my mood or restricted member. All manner of thoughts raced through my mind.

Shes bound to tell.

Will this mean the kids will get bullied by other kids when it gets out?

How can I face my mum about this? How can I face Mandy about this all?

What have I done?

I let out a muffled sigh.

After a moment or two, Mandy asks from the darkness, "Do you like how you look when you dress?"

"No."

"I like how I feel."

Then silence. Tiredness takes over and I fall asleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

Stirring from my sleep, a sense of relief comes over me as I have no more lies to hide. Mandy knows what I am and what I do.

Or does she? Did I dream it all?

Reaching under the covers, my encased cock proves that last night was no dream. It really happened. Glancing across the bed, Mandy was gone. Shit! Then it hits me, hits me hard. Mandy has decided she can't live like this and has left. A churning starts in my stomach, my head swirls and the situation crashes down upon me. What have I done? How could I be so stupid?

At that moment, I hear noises downstairs and fly out of bed, grabbing my robe on the way clattering down the stairs in eagerness. My mind plays out a scene, that of Mandy dragging suitcases out the door. Stumbling into the kitchen I see her standing making a coffee at the breakfast bar. Correction, she's actually making two coffees. My thoughts were that she had left me and it must show on my face

"What's up?" she asks. "Did you think I walked out?"

"Well who could blame you if you did?"

Handing me the coffee, we sit at the bar.

"I was thinking last night about everything we discussed and I think there's some things we need to clear up." said with an innocence that eases me.

"What kind of look do you like?"

"Erm, well I-"

"And I mean in how you dress and in the women you like?"

Clearing my throat I shift my body a little, uncomfortable in both my chastity and in the situation I find myself in.

"Classy, elegant and sexy"

I mumble out like some schoolboy naming his first crush .

"In both, I think." I add.

"Show me." beams Mandy

I'm not ready for this I think. I can't dress for her. Not now.

"Ab-b-b"

I stutter a response. Well its more like sounds without any purpose.

"No, I mean show me online what you like"

Mandy reaches passed me for her tablet and I spot one of her breasts down her pyjama opening. She was not a woman with particularly large breasts, which was fine by me. I've always been a LAF man personally. Legs, Arse, Fanny. However, usually any kind of glimpse at her flesh would spring my cock to life, yet today nothing. It's as if it has admitted defeat within its tiny cell.

Passing it to me she says, "Show me what you like in womens clothes?"

I open the browser and bring up a popular image site. The images on here contain all types of pictures about all elements in life from house decorating to fashion and the obligatory pictures of peoples pets.

Finding a suitable board of womens fashion, underwear, shoes and styling, I look for the general style that pleases me most. I love the vintage style for women, a timeless beauty. I seek an especially feminine style and cut that accentuates the hourglass shape that so many modern women seem keen to avoid. I stop at a picture of Dita Von Teese.

The picture has her dress immaculately in a black fit and flare dress, stilettos and porcelain like make up complete with red lipstick that just pops! Her look hits all the right buttons. I notice a flicker of life back in my cock. Feminine, stylish and a strong sexy confidence that did not require flesh to be overtly on display.

I hand the tablet back to Mandy.

"Wow! Really?" she says.

"I never knew you had such great tastes in womens clothes."

"What other surprises have you been keeping from me?" she enquires whilst forming a wry smile on her face.