Forgot How Good it Feels

Story Info
Ex-boyfriend reclaims his pussy.
5.2k words
4.06
37.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vplume
Vplume
21 Followers

Light began seeping in through slits in my eyelids, but . . . it couldn't be morning. It seemed I'd just hung up the phone after saying "goodnight" to my boyfriend, and I felt heavy. As I turned my head, I realized my neck was on the edge of the bed, and my bare, cold chest was punctuated by nipples pointing straight to the ceiling. I must have passed out- I never sleep on my back, or uncovered, or after dawn. I reached for my phone to check the time, but could barely lift my arm. I sensed a presence over my shoulder and, wondering if he had returned early from his business trip, called out Bill's name to who I thought was my boyfriend. He didn't respond, but before I could become concerned, two hands slid through my hair, lifting my head slightly.

As I opened my mouth to scream, it was filled completely with a penis. Gage's voice was unmistakable, "Fuck! I forgot how good this feels." I gagged and gasped for air as he pushed down my throat. He told me to take a big breath because he was going to fuck my face. Pulling out just enough to let me catch my breath, he forced himself into the back of my mouth. "He must not be as big as me," Gage laughed out loud. "You're out of practice. That's even better. I can't wait to break you in again. You're going to love it, and remember why I will forever own you." I started to cry, knowing what he had in mind. Throughout our relationship, Gage had always been an aggressive lover, and sometimes Master. Bill was nothing like that, always gentle and kind. He truly honored me. Gage used me, and I knew he planned to use me thoroughly. He must have known that Bill was out of town for two more days, because he chuckled, "we've got all the time in the world."

With that, Gage rammed his dick so hard into my throat that his balls were mashed against my eyelids. He tightened his grip around my neck and held me there, grinding his hips against my head and inching his cockhead past my epiglottis. He let out a huge groan and told me to scream. He wanted to feel my throat vibrate against his tip. "Take care of me, slut, and I will take care of you. If you don't do what I say, I'll just hurt you worse. But, who am I kidding, you'd love that." He didn't have to convince me. I was losing breath, unable to breathe through my nose because he was pressed against my face. Even, still, his dick was so far down my throat that the airway was blocked anyway. I started begging him to move, screaming to get the stale air out of my lungs. He yelled and punched the wall as familiar sensations of orgasm overtook him. Then, he roughly pushed my shoulders away, as if I had burned him. "God damnit, you're good," he said as I gasped for air. He was running his hands through his hair and pacing the room. He took my head in his hand again and I mentally braced for penetration, but instead he tilted my face and put a straw next to my lips. I was still very groggy and heavy, and he noticed.

He stroked my cheek gently and called me "good girl," settling me down a bit as he confessed that he drugged my water bottle beside the bed so that he could set up while I was sleeping. "It will wear off very soon, and then we'll have real fun. Now, one last swig of water before I get back in that throat of yours. I want your tongue nice and wet, you fucking slut." As I was realizing Gage must have kept a key and wondering how many times he had been in my house since I kicked him out, he started back toward the bed.

"Please, Gage, no. I don't want this. I love Bill and-" Gage slapped me so hard that I couldn't breathe. "Don't say his fucking name! You are mine until I'm done with you, and if you act like a fucking idiot, that may be a very, very long time." I gasped as I tasted blood, and Gage pushed back on my chin. He slid his dick into my mouth, poking shallowly to get at my tongue. I looked up at him, teary-eyed, begging him not to make me. He just squeezed my neck, reminding me that in a few hours, I would be begging him to make me cum. When I came back to after the brief choking-out, I wrapped my tongue around his head as he taught me to do. Twist, swirl, kiss, suck, relax- that's when he would bottom out in my throat. Again, twist, swirl, kiss, suck, relax. After the fourth cycle he couldn't take it anymore and started pounding my face. I gasped for breath when I could, relaxing my body so he could fuck me, snot and tears covering his hair and balls in my face. He grabbed my tits and dug his fingernails deep into them. I screamed, and he let go only to grab just my tender areolas and dig into them, scraping his nails up to my nipples where he clamped down. Again I screamed, and, losing control, he cried out, "yes! That's my good girl! That's a good little slave! Good girl!" And then I passed out as his hands bore down on my neck once more.

Then I was on my side in my normal sleeping position, Gage cradling me from behind and caressing my breasts. He whispered in my ear as he kissed my cheek, "God I have missed your tight holes. I'm just so upset because I can't decide which one to fill up first." My eyes shot open wide. "That's right, baby. I'm still hard as a rock. I didn't cum in your slut mouth. I'm pretty sure that honor goes to your ass. I'll bet Prince Charming hasn't even taken your ass, has he? What a fool! Well, I don't intend to make that mistake."

His fingers were in my hips before I knew what was happening. Digging into my tendons, he forced my legs apart and my pelvis back. He felt the heat of my thighs and dug into my flesh, whispering, "you fucking whore. You are so wet right now. You can't wait for me to pop that pussy. You're such a slut. What will Bill say when I tell him you're a cheating whore? That while he was gone, I came over and gave you all that you've been missing? That I tore open your throat and your cunt and, especially, your sweet, sweet ass? That I made you my bitch and reminded you who owns you? And it's not. Fucking. Bill." He rammed his dick as deeply into my pussy as he could from this angle, wetting himself.

I wiped the tears and his spit from where he had growled into my cheek. Then, he pushed on my ass cheek while lifting my knee. He guided me onto all fours-he was right-the drugs were wearing off. He never slipped from my body, but when he got into position, I felt him push into my cervix as a stabbing, hot knife of pain ripped through my entire pelvis. Gage laughed hard and dug into my hips. "He really is small, isn't he?! You're so fucking tight up here. I can tell you haven't been touched here since I did it myself." He pounded me so hard that I fell over before he caught a fistful of my hair and told me to brace against the wall like I knew how to take a dick. Every word he spoke was punctuated by a deep thrust that pushed me against the wall and sent electric pain down each leg. "You. Should. Have. Known. Better. Who. Owns. This. Pussy?"

I didn't answer, and he moved his hands from my hair to my neck. "Who. Owns. This. Pussy?!" He nearly screamed, but I stayed silent. He started to get pissed and drilled faster into my cervix. I was sobbing into my arms now, and he jerked my elbows back. Gage wrapped his arms through my elbows, holding me tight and thrusting my nipples forward. He continued to plow at me from behind. I continued to cry. "Who. Owns. This. Pussy?!" He snarled at me, and pulled my arms in tighter when I remained silent. Then, he kissed my cheek and said, "I'm going to have so much fun breaking you!"

He released my arms roughly and my face slammed into the wall. He slapped my ass hard and slid down my leg. I felt my own cum trickle down, but not his. I knew he was saving his orgasm. My ass was totally exposed, and he began spanking me in earnest. First one side, then the other, then right in the middle where he would laugh at me for being so wet. Suddenly he stopped, got down to my face, and kissed me deeply in the mouth. I tried not to respond, but as he had done when he forced me to suck dick, he choked me. And I kissed him. I cried with each breath, feeling completely disloyal to Bill, who I truly loved. When Gage's tongue went deep into my throat, I opened wider let him in. My body was already surrendering, and my heart and mind were breaking. Gage gently rolled me to my back and said, "it's ok, baby. You know I'm in charge. I'll take care of my sweet baby. You just give Master what is rightfully his. But baby, don't you think you're not a bad, bad girl. You deserve to be punished, and I would never neglect to punish my slave as she deserves." He forced my legs against the wall behind me and dove once more into my depths.

Two short strokes was all he needed before backing up and pushing harder on my legs. I braced myself for what I knew was to come. He was right-Bill had never fucked my asshole, and it had been so long unused. Gage loved to take me raw and fast. The more he could tear me, the better he felt. He loved to feel my skin stretch under him. He wanted to break me in every way, and I was just so thankful he used my own juices this time. As soon as he lined his cockhead to my ass, he was in. He tried to ram me all at once, but he only wanted to hurt me- not himself. He eased out after finding some resistance, slapped my face hard, and told me to relax. Again, he pushed into my ass. He made it a bit farther, but couldn't get all the way in. He screamed at me, "open up, or I swear to God I'm going to shove my fist in there, too!" I went wide-eyed. What did he mean by "too?" Taking a deep breath, I pushed slightly against him as he entered my ass. That was just enough to allow him to seat himself all the way to his balls. I was on fire and struggling to breathe as Gage walked his knees up the bed, folding me tighter and opening up more of my rectum to his invading prick. He clawed at my thighs and butt as I gasped for shallow breaths. He leaned back, balancing all his weight on the base of his cock, which was now buried unbelievably deep in my body. He kept thrusting forward, never backing out an inch. He was stretched to his limit, and his skin was straining not to tear under the pressure. Mine was already cracking faintly around the huge root inside me.

He must have held me like that, pinned against the wall, for a full minute, pushing ever so slightly deeper with each breath. Finally, he eased up, but I knew better than to be relieved. He was getting ready to fuck my asshole so hard that I would beg him to cum just so it would be over and he could put out the fire inside me. I was shocked when he got off the bed. His dick, harder and longer than I'd ever seen it, bounced gleefully to be free of the vice.

"I've been practicing," Gage said with pride. To my horror, he opened up a duffle bag with various toys and ties. First, there was a ball gag. "I'm done with your mouth." Then he added, menacingly, "for now." Then, he put a harness around my waist and tied my wrists to my ankles. "That looks familiar, slave." Finally, he brought out two nipple clamps and screwed them closed tightly. They were sharp, and he started flicking my left nipple with his tongue. I arched my back at the new sensation, and he turned the right clamp tighter. It bit into my skin as he bit into my other nipple. His next words were terrifying. "I want to see how well the ball gag muffles your screams." He switched to licking my right nipple and piercing the left, alternating while I struggled against my binding. I was whimpering and crying, but had not yet screamed. He looked at me in disgust, spat into my gaping, wet pussy, and said, "I'm going to hurt you so bad for letting ANYONE else touch my pussy. I'm going to show you once and for all that you are mine! When I take this gag out, your only words will be, 'my body belongs to you, Master.' Do you understand?" I hated him, but I remembered our old code. I blinked once, and we both knew he had won.

But he was not one for idle threats. To make his point, he slapped my tender nipples. Then, he pressed his cock between them and fucked my chest while turning the screws. Slowly, the clamps drove into my nipples and moaned. He moaned, too, thrusting between my tits. He continued to tighten the screws until, suddenly, both clamps completely pierced my nipples and blood spurted on his fingers. Then, I screamed, and he laughed.

Wiping his hands, he grabbed a large dildo out of the bag. It was bigger than anything we had used together. It easily slid into my wet hole. He shoved it roughly against my cervix and tears came into the corners of my eyes. Almost tenderly, he kissed them away, saying, "it's going to get a lot worse. You let someone else fuck my pussy, and I'm the only one who can fuck this pussy. I'm going to remind you what it feels like when you are truly fucked by your Master. This is mine, and nobody knows how to use it like I do."

Gage straddled my bound legs, and his dick faced me like a torpedo. "You look so beautiful covered in my cum," he said, stroking his cock. I breathed a sigh of relief, thinking it was soon to be over. Again, I was mistaken. Gage stroked himself to his exhaustively huge max, removed the dildo, and shoved himself back into me. What came next was unexpected. I felt the dildo against my skin and thought naively that Gage would let me come. Instead, he pulled out, pushed the dildo under his balls, and approached my sensitive slit. The dildo got there first and easily penetrated. Gage's head followed. The initial entry was simple, as his head was at the narrow tip of the dildo. He pushed a bit, sinking about five inches of the toy and two inches of himself into me. The fit was snug, and it was clear that everything was going as planned.

Gage would not slip out, and the dildo was firmly attached to us both. Nudging his knees up the bed again, Gage positioned himself as a piston before me. He licked his fingers and twisted my nipples, bared his teeth, and spat out, "you deserve this, bitch." Leaning forward, Gage pushed himself and the entire dildo into me. I felt my skin pop and my cervix recoil. I screamed in pain from my nipples to my toes. I began shaking, and Gage joined me in yelling as his penis was nearly skinned in the narrow opening he created. After five deep, violent thrusts, he gave up and popped out of me like a wine cork. I was nearly hyperventilating, and he smiled at my pain. He looked between my legs and reported back to me, "jeezus! You fucking slut! I could fit a fucking baseball bat in that giant cooch." With an evil glint, he added, "let's try!"

I was surprised yet again when he pulled a brand-new aluminum baseball bat from his duffle and rammed the handle into my cunt. The shock worked because he reminded me once again that he owned me. "Remember, I can do whatever I want to you," he said as he twisted the bat handle inside of me, which was becoming more uncomfortable with each motion. "I will fuck you with any toy, or any object I chose. Like, for example, a wine bottle!" The bat came out and the neck of the wine bottle went in. I was sobbing in humiliation as Gage pushed the bottle neck into me and started hammering it with the baseball bat.

"We can play all kinds of fun games, and I have lots of them in the bag, but those can wait for tomorrow. Right now, we both know I'm not fucking you with the parts of these toys that I want to use to rip you open. We also know I could swing this bat like I'm hitting a homer, shatter that bottle, and land you in the hospital. But I won't, because I'm your Master, and I take care of my slave. Always. I'm just having a hard time believing that you wouldn't honor me like I honor you. That you would share my treasure with someone unworthy. Someone who never makes you cum like I do. And that's why I have to punish you, to make you earn it. You have to beg me to let you cum, to be your Master again." He looked deeply into my eyes, and he almost genuinely looked sad and hurt. He waited for my signal, and I gave it to him. Two blinks.

Gage roared in anger. He threw down the bat, pulled out the bottle, and fucked me so hard that we nearly bounced off the bed. His fingers twisted in my hair on either side of my head, and it seemed he wanted to pull my scalp off. Seeing the glint of the nipple clamps, he remembered a new torture and slapped each breast, one, then the other, then both at once, all the while plowing into me like a madman. Then his fingers entwined around my neck and I was gone. Was my pride really worth all this?

I still didn't smell the tell-tale sign that Gage had finished, so I looked around when I regained consciousness and found myself alone. Exposed, bleeding, and tear-streaked, I wondered how long he'd leave me like this. Then I heard him approach from the kitchen. He placed an ice cube on each nipple, licking the water from my breasts. He placed his penis in my hand and told me to stroke him as he cleaned me. Then, he inserted two ice cubes into my vagina and said "you're going to need that" before standing up and shoving the business end of the baseball bat between my folds. I almost passed out again, but the bat tapered and I relaxed. The ice did help as the thick, wide shaft passed through my narrow pelvic opening and stretched the skin along the way. He pushed until he felt resistance, and then mercifully, Gage stopped. Almost too mercifully.

I wondered what he had in mind as he slowly worked the bat forward and back, always stopping before the widest part passed through my pelvis. He worked faster and I started grinding my hips. "Who's your Daddy now?" He laughed. He leaned over and kissed my clit, it's first direct touch since he broke into my house. My back arched involuntarily as if I'd been electrocuted, and he shoved the bat deeper into me than he had before. The painful shock quieted me and I settled. That's when he forcefully removed the bat and stared in awe as my inner lips clung tight to the bat as it left me. I inhaled sharply, nearly gagging on my own saliva, and Gage bragged that his pussy was fantastic. "Do you want to use my pussy to give the dirty slave an orgasm?" One blink. "Are you ready for your Master to remove your gag?" Two blinks. He just smiled and said, "good. I hoped you would make it to this part."

Gage licked my face and fucked my pussy a bit, all the while complaining that I was too loose and such a slut. He told me he would sell me to his friends since I had no respect for his pussy. He said he didn't even like the pussy anymore because it was too wet and stretched, and he only wanted to take it when I was not turned on. He threatened to stalk me and rape me at the mall, the grocery, when I came home from work alone. He reminded me that he owned me and would take me when he wanted. But still, he got hard and then said, "I've been planning this for years."

Gage tightened the harness around my waist. There was fabric over my mound and straps around each leg. It was tight, and I didn't know what it was used for. Gage was right. I was loosened up, but I still felt the large dildo slide into me. In, then out all the way. He inserted it a second time and then tried to squirm his dick in there. It didn't work, so he took my ass. As the pressure from his penis filled me, the dildo started to slide out. Gage pressed firmly on the harness and tightened the straps. The dildo stayed. He smiled and leaned over to bite my nipples. Looking at me in the eyes, he repeated, "I own this pussy, and you are being punished for letting others use it. You are a slut whore, and a slave deserves her Master's punishment. I'm not going to give you another chance to repent until after I hurt you." His fingers encircled my neck and I lost consciousness.

A popping sound startled me, and I realized Gage was leaned back on his heels, dick still in my ass, and fingers at my slit. I thought maybe he was going to finger me and make me cum, but I knew that was too good to be true. He smiled at me, flicked my sore nipples, and slid three fingers into my hole to grab the dildo. He removed it, replaced the head, and started to drive it in. There wasn't much space with his dick in my rectum, but I was confused about the strain. He had both inside me when I passed out. Something was wrong. Then, I heard the pop again. It was Gage's fingers slipping off the dildo. He was trying to shove the dildo into me and fumbling. But then, I felt pressure at the right side of my lips, and similar pressure at the left. He must be must be pressing on either side of my opening with his thumbs. But no, his hands were flat. And then I realized-he was trying to insert two dildos into my pussy while he fucked my ass. And by pushing them in opposite directions, he was succeeding. He kept his dick firmly planted and narrated what he saw.

Vplume
Vplume
21 Followers
12