Forgotten Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation was bliss, Michael did not know if it was what was happening to him or who was doing it. Michelle became more adventurous, taking as much as she could before she gagged, eliciting a small chuckle from Michael, "don't hurt yourself my sweet, the night is just beginning." She hummed in response causing her lover to moan.

Finally, it was too much for him, he pulled out from her hungry mouth, edging around back to her last remaining item of clothing, a small pair of white cotton briefs. Sliding them down her long legs, he pulled them to his nose, inhaling her scent deeply before moving to heated core. His tongue glided seductively over her eager lips, tasting her honey as it seeped through. Michelle's incoherent mumbles from his introductory attention drove him further, dipping his tongue in, flicking the hardening nub within its hood, causing her hips to buck and release a deep, throaty groan, which sounded suspiciously like his name.

He worked his tongue around her virginal opening; savouring the divine taste, she produced. Lapping at her hardened bud, his raspy tongue tickled it in just the right way, causing her groan to evolve into a whimper. As she came, Michael's mouth flooded with a gush of sweet nectar, but he did not let up, continuing his attentions until she relaxed and her chest slowed. "Michael?" she purred, encouraging him to move up to kiss her again.

"What is it my sweet?" he asked, bearing down his weight against her slender form. He pressed his lips to hers with a slow and ardent sweep of his tongue, letting her taste the result of his skills.

"That ..." her breath failing her, "was amazing."

He smiled at her, stroking her hair affectionately, "there is so much more I wish to share with you," he uttered as he nuzzled her neck, he trailed his fingers down, tickling her oyster's pearl, "What I wish to do next will hurt, my love."

"I know," she sighed, her knees parting in submission as his fingers explored her most intimate of orifices.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear, massaging her insides, stretching her gently to accept his intrusion. She writhed under him, meeting the soft thrusts of his digits with equally soft sighs and whimpers. Michael looked at her, her face contorted with ecstasy as she bit her lower lip, stifling her cries. "Are you ready, love?" he asked, lining up at her entrance. Michelle gave a slight nod and braced herself for the pain that would follow. Michael pushed slowly, breaking through her maiden's seal; she cried out at the sudden pain and gripped his hips with her knees. "Michelle, breathe."

She held her eyes tightly shut, she had no idea it would hurt that much. Eventually she took a breath, "that really hurt," she whined.

"Talk to me," Michael suggested, "it might take your mind off the pain."

"Okay," she paused trying to think of a topic, "The weather's been crazy of late hasn't it?"

Michael laughed, "You want to talk about the weather in the middle of love making?"

"Alright," she tried to smile, "Am I your first virgin?"

His eyes softened, "yes," he kissed her lightly on her lips.

"So, right now, you're just as nervous as I am," her words stated with a slight grin.

"Yes," he replied with a chuckle, "how am I going?"

She wormed her arms around his broad chest, "I'm lying in the arms of the man of my dreams," she pulled him closer, "But if you require a more accurate assessment, you will need to repeat the analysis a few more times." She smiled sweetly up at him.

Michael laughed again, "I just might have to do that," he kissed her, moving his hips to test her comfort, when she did not complain he increased his efforts, letting her gasps guide his attentions.

He could not believe how perfect she felt, tight, wet and fit him like a glove. The faint odour of her virginal blood drifted to his nose, stabbing his heart, knowing he caused her the injury, but at the same time, his wolf howled in triumph, being the first inside her. He fought his instinct to go hard, he wanted to draw out the night, savour it and listen to his love cry out in ecstasy as he pumped into her in measured thrusts.

Michelle writhed beneath him again, her legs locking around his taught waist, for one so inexperienced, she had passion. Michael's lips met hers again, their tongues meeting with a frenzy of caresses. By the gods, she tastes so sweet, Michael thought, nearly loosing control again. She moaned desperately as his speed increased, he would make her scream tonight in many ways, but mostly; he wanted to hear his name on her lips.

He began to increase his speed, giving a slight flick at the end of his thrusts; driving her wild in his arms. She tore her lips from his, crying out as he pushed her endurance, forcing yet another orgasm to ravage her body. She tried desperately to scream his name, but only a primal howl escaped her mouth, right before she bit into his shoulder, still growling from pleasure.

Michael's head spun as her teeth sank deeper into his flesh; she had taken the first bite, showing her dominance over him; not what he expected. He had to flip her over now, onto her hands and knees, take her from behind quickly, before he submitted. Reluctantly, he pulled away from her, positioning her over a pyramid of pillows, "My turn, love," he gnarled in her ear, leaning his body against her back, "I love you." Without any hesitation, he drove himself into her heated cove, drawing another howl from Michelle. He would not hold back anymore, gripping her hips with his large hands, pulling her onto his eager staff as he pushed into her.

The room faded into nothing as Michael gave into his primitive need. His nose and mouth elongating into a snout, his ears sharpening to points and migrating to the top of his now long head; his hands grew, as his fingers did, each now tipped with claws, his already large chest also grew to nearly twice its original size and finally, a coat of grey-black fur sprouted all over his body. He was ready to claim his mate.

Michelle mumbled chaotically as Michael became more vigorous, pounding her from behind in pure animalistic lust. It did not take long for him to lock into his love, his knot swelling rapidly, breaking through the second seal (Known to Wolves as the mating seal), pain shot through her for a second time that night, far more intense as the first.

Michelle cried out, falling limp in Michael's hands; he scooped her up in his arms, pulling her to his chest. Michael saw that she had fainted in the reflection of the mirror in the headboard of their bed; a flash of guilt hit him in the sternum. Not wanting to prolong her discomfort, he accelerated his bliss, bringing himself to the point of orgasm. As the first of his molten jets shot into her, he grabbed her shoulder in his jaws, clamping down hard and breaking the skin, concluding the ritual.

His trusting slowed and he reverted back to his human form, with great care he lowered his mate to the bed, gently patting her hair and body, kissing the bite he gave her. "You are mine now, Michelle," he whispered to her unconscious form, "As I am yours. I promise to do what I can to make you happy and you will not regret this. I love you."

Still wedged inside her, he wrapped his arm around her waist and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do hope you enjoyed it :Þ

12