Forgotten Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"LESTER!" the teen growled turning her head to scowl at him properly, "I am trying to find that out and all you are doing is making it impossible for me to discover anything!"

The boy sat back, "Sorry," he Mumbled, bowing his head slightly as he watched Gwen place her ear against the door again.

"Oh this is useless," she sighed, "I can't hear a thing in there!" She kicked Lester to follow her after standing up, "Come on, let's go see if Michelle's okay."

Lester feeling like he was forgiven followed Gwen to the infirmary where they heard Michael yelling at one of the pack doctors. "Maybe we should just go back outside?" Lester suggested his face blanching at the Beta's loud voice, "Your brother frightens me."

"You'll never be my mate if you think like that!" Gwen berated him, "you'll never make Beta either and I need you to be a Beta because I will be one. I don't plan on being an Omega forever."

She pushed past him and walked to the foyer where one of the female betas was hanging the bed sheet that Michael and Michelle had mated on the official announcement of their joining. Gwen guessed that nobody had told the beta that there was trouble yet.

"Shit!" Lester cried, "Michelle was a virgin!"

Gwen turned to look at the sheet, the four distinct blood stains for all to see and scent, "huh, no wonder she panicked," Gwen laughed dryly, "I do believe that brother of mine fucked up."

"What do you mean?" the blond boy asked, naively.

The young woman sighed, "Really Lester, have you ignored every dinner conversation for the last twelve years?" she shook her head, "Michelle is a lone wolf, chances are her parents never told her about mating properly."

"Oh," the boy acknowledged, "then why did she agree to it in the first place?"

Gwen glared at him, "Do I look like a mind reader?" she descended the stairs to the ground floor and proceeded to the infirmary.

The door which normally was open was shut and locked, Gwen huffed angrily rattling the door with no hope of opening it. The infirmary door by the Alpha's decree could never be closed and locked without a valid reason, was Michelle that bad that they needed the precaution to stop her from running away?

"What do you mean she won't wake up?" Michael roared at the medic on the other side of the door. Both Gwen and Lester jumped back from the wooden barrier both quietly pleased that it was locked.

"Maybe we should go," Lester suggested tugging at Gwen's arm.

"I want to know what happened to her," she pulled out of his grip and listened.

"Whatever your father did to her has caused her to fall into unconsciousness," the medic explained frantically, "It should not have happened but it did, so all we can do is wait ..."

"I'll kill him!" Michael burst through the door passing his younger sister and her intended mate without a glance in their direction. He was on a mission to see his father, the urge to avenge his mate would mean that he would have the blood of his father on his hands before too long.

"Fuck!" Gwen exclaimed, "I better warn Dad!" she raced off leaving Lester behind frozen to the spot at the prospect of Michael taking on his own father could mean that by that night there would be a new Alpha and a funeral pyre to see off the old.

Gwen's feet barely touched the ground as she ran towards the Alpha's office. The chance of arriving to warn her father before her brother could was slim so instead she headed for her mother.

@}-,-'-

Mollie sat with a few of the beta mothers and their young pups in the communal sitting area on the ground floor of the manor. Mollie's four youngest pups were drawing on the walls with the crayons they had not that it bothered the mothers group as that was what the walls in the area were for once a week the omegas would clean the walls so the pups could draw on them again preventing them from taking their artistic persuasions out on other parts of the house.

The women discussed all the current topics of gossip that concerned the pack at the time namely the mating of Mollie's son, Michael. Mollie had tried hard not to let the situation weigh on her, it was suppose to be a joyous occasion for the pack that the heir apparent had found a mate and she was not going to let slip that things were not going as smoothly as they should. A few of the women were not as happy as others were hoping that one of their daughters could have caught the heir's attention instead of the packless bitch.

"So what was that palaver at midday?" one of the unhappy mothers asked Mollie, "yelling and scowls between the newly mated couple, trouble in paradise already?"

"I cannot tell you," Mollie answered truthfully her resolve to hide the problem until it was all sorted out more solid than ever with the woman's question, "but I believe that is a matter for my son and his mate to settle don't you think?"

The other mothers nodded their agreement, "Jess, your Lydia may not have succeeded in winning the affections of Michael but he will be our Alpha one day," Another mother spoke to the disgruntled woman, "They will sort out whatever the tiff was about and we'll be welcoming Michelle into our little group with her belly round with pups before you know it." The woman spoke with a hint of excitement in her voice, her daughter Vicky missed out on Michael's romantic attentions all together not that she was not pretty enough for him, she had her own dealings with males and possible suitors to even consider looking at the enigmatic Michael Patterson.

Mollie smiled at the way Jess closed her mouth rethinking her need to continue her train of thought. "Have you heard that Claudia is pregnant again?" Mollie distracted smoothly.

@}-,-'-

"Mum!" Gwen yelled at the top of her lungs running to the family room, "Michael! Dad! Fight!" Gwen's heart beat painfully within her chest her head spun from the exertion of her sprint. Mollie turned to see her daughter running towards her and the desperate worry plastered across her face.

Without a moment hesitation, Mollie focused on her mate in his office. Closing her eyes, her mind reached out, 'William! Michael is coming to ...'

@}-,-'-

The office door flew open crashing into the wall behind it startling the three occupants of the Alpha's office. William had heard his mate's warning when the door opened revealing his very angry son. William remained calm he had a feeling that his son was there to exact revenge for the unintentional injury Michelle had incurred by his action earlier at her house.

"She won't wake up!" Michael growled menacingly at his father, "Your negligence has hurt my mate!" he went to lunge at his father when the two newcomers intercepted him tackling him to the ground.

"She won't wake because it is part of the incantation," Tala explained to the distraught wolf who struggled against the two who pinned him to the floor. "The Sídhe enchantress Bedella did it to protect Bleddwen from harm she will wake after a few hours remembering nothing of her stress."

"Will she remember me? Our mating?" Michael felt the anxiety rising inside his being, please let his love remember.

"Yes, but she will need time to adapt," Tala sighed.

Michael felt the two wolves move from his body and sat up, "All I can do is wait," he stated cradling his head in his hands and fought the urge to weep with the helplessness that consumed him.

"It could be worse," Fenrir now spoke sitting beside the beta, "She could have mated with her intended, an Alpha named Brynjar who is as cold and dark as the realm he resides in." Michael looked up with the question of who and why. "He is the Alpha of the Midnight Pack and has a contract with the Princess's Father to mate with her once she came of age which is now null and void due to your claim on her."

@}-,-'-

The new moon was always a time for celebration in Midnight, the realm of perpetual night. All the wolves and the associated clans tribes and villages in the area would gather in the clearing deep within the Obsidian forest to feast and enjoy themselves. Brynjar along with his fifteen most trusted Betas sat at one end on the long table that also accommodated the local Vampire clan.

The Lord of Clan Midnight was a tall lithe man with stunningly blue hair which he inherited from his sídhe mother, his pale white skin and dark blue eyes from his vampire father, a very popular Lord among his own kind and close friend to the very pale Alpha. "Bryn, you old dog," Lord Einar Midnight called across the heavy wooden table, "What has you so down?"

The Alpha looked down at his plate of roasted pig and sighed, "I wait still for Bleddyn to present his daughter to me," the Alpha growled at the uneaten food, "I need a mate to continue my line and the one I could find myself attracted to and she not by my side."

"Then go to her," Einar pulled one of the serving wenches into his lap a human woman of around forty years with ample assets and long flowing chestnut hair, "You are Alpha of Midnight, you should take what you want and discard what you don't." The Lord brushed the woman's hair aside and inhaled deeply, he shivered with anticipation of the woman's blood, "like I do." He placed a gentle kiss over her jugular before sinking his teeth into the soft flesh. The woman cried out in rapture as the Lord drank deeply from her throat. He let his hands wander over her ample form, squeezing her rounded bottom as his own pleasure mounted.

"Do you have to do that now?" Brynjar complained more envious of the erotic sight than disgusted by it.

Einar cut short his meal, healing his bite with a drop of his blood from his tongue and with one last kiss to her neck he let the wench move on and focused back on his friend. "You are a mood killer," the vampire grumbled, picking up his mug of ale and drinking it down in one shot. "Go to Dawnlight and demand your mate, you have a contract so you have every right to take what is rightfully yours."

Brynjar smiled then, "You are right," he picked up the leg of pork and took a large bite out of the side. "Bleddyn won't risk another war, he already lost his eldest in the last war with the Aurora Pack and he only has three more sons and the petite gem of a daughter left. I think I will get the beta females to prepare for the mating ritual, give the boys a good show when I take her innocents."

Einar laughed, "I look forward to seeing it, see if the rumours of your ... talent lives up to reality." He gave a suggestive wriggle of his eyebrow and picked up his cutlery to eat what had been served on his plate.

"And if I live up to expectations?" Brynjar let his eyes linger on his friend.

"Then," the Lord smirked between morsels, "I will have to bite you." He chuckled, "though you really should ease up on the tough guy routine, remember what it cost your father."

The Alpha sobered, "Without my perceived persona I will loose all respect."

Einar leaned closer, "You are not your father, the man was insane that is why you killed him remember?" the vampire hated it when his friend would doubt his ability to lead without the threat of tyranny. "Talking about it is one thing but acting on it is a whole other thing. You are better than that, be just to your pack be strong to others and be ruthless to your enemy and never get confused to where you show aggression. Anyway it doesn't suit you."

The wolf softened, "I hate diplomacy."

@}-,-'-

I did say there were new characters coming and the character Bedella is one I absolutely love as she is an unknown quantity.

12