Forgotten Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're new," a deep exotic and very masculine voice stated, "And whose plus one are you?"

Carol spun around quickly to see a tall dark haired man wearing an expensive looking suit. She lost herself in his dark brown eyes and cocky grin.

"Cat got your tongue?" His accent was clearly Italian, "I'm Andrae Leandro." He reached for her hand and kissed it.

"Carol Evans," she choked out, her mouth gaping like a guppy feeding.

He chuckled at her reaction, "You still haven't told me who you are with."

"Gwen," she answered, not able to spark any more of a conversation.

"I didn't realise she swung that way," Andrae stiffened at the mention of one the Alpha's daughters.

"What? No," Carol protested, "I'm here as a friend."

He relaxed again, his smile broadening, "Good." He guided her away from the entrance hall and out into the gardens where the crowd was more dispersed. Gwen followed his lead, through the rose garden and sculpted topiary to a pond filled with koi. The fish appeared to glow in the dying light as they swam peacefully. Andrae offered her a seat on a marble bench overlooking the pond; he admired her red hair which looked like fire burning against ivory. "Gwen won't be too upset if I steal you away for the evening, will she?" He asked, whispering hotly in her ear after brushing a few strands of the ruby locks atop her head away.

Carol shivered, closing her eyes as he begun to nibble her neck and earlobe, not waiting for a reply. Carol was swept up in the moment, Andrae's arms wrapping tightly around her, possessively. All memories of her feelings for Mike eroded with every sweep of his tongue against her skin.

She felt weak in his arms, powerless to resist, if those thoughts crossed her mind. Somehow, Andrae's hands had found their way under her blouse and were making quick work of her lace bra, his fingers finding their way straight to her overly sensitive nipples. She gasped at the gentle pressure he pinched them with, rolling them between his fingers. Carol was in a daze, Andrae did things to her she had not felt in a long time, not truly anyway, before she knew it her lips were captured by his and her clothing seemingly vanished along with his.

"Lay back," Andrae ordered softly, laying her down on the cold marble so he could admire her thin form. He could see the maturity in her, the telltale signs of surgery to stave off the appearance of age. Scars barely visible under her breasts, along her stomach with small pinpoints dotted over her legs, arms and abdomen. He also guessed there were a matching set on her back. He pitied her, thinking she needed to look young to be attractive. "What monstrosities have you put yourself through my dear?" He asked her, leaning down to kiss every mark, "You need not mutilate yourself in the name of vanity, true beauty comes from the heart and wisdom."

Carol would have been furious of such talk, but he genuinely sounded sad for her and his kisses won all the potential arguments. No one had ever been this gentle with her before, Andrae worshiped her body with great care, taking everything he wanted yet giving so much more.

After what felt like an eternity, his attentions became more central. Parting her knees slowly he explored down to her heated and succulent opening, first with his fingers, parting her low lips to feel the moist cove awaiting his entrance. Finding the hardened button that eagerly wanted his touch, he began to circle it. Watching her reaction to his movements was intoxicating, her eyes had fluttered closed after a moment and now she just writhed with pleasure, her hips lifting to increase the contact he had with her. Changing pace, he pinched the little nub, rolling it like he had done with her nipples earlier. The change in movement caused Carol to scream, the sudden orgasm shaking her to her core. "Good girl," Andrae growled, repositioning so he could finally taste her.

His long tongue snaked out, flicking the still engorged gem that strained for more attention. Andrae's distinct male satisfaction relished in Carol's squirming form, her arousal intoxicating his senses beyond reason. With his heart racing, he dove in lapping every droplet he could like a man dying of thirst. Her body generously gave a never-ending torrent which he greedily took and demanded more.

Tasting her was not enough, Andrae wanted more. Knowing that she was human made things a little difficult, he wanted to be inside her, however once he did so he would want to claim her. The sudden thought that crossed his mind was enough to make him stumble. He jolted, knocking Carol from the marble bench and into the Koi pond.

The scream Carol emitted was nothing like the ones she cried before, this was an indignant vocal response brought about by the sudden cold of the water in the pond. Andrae cringed; the shock of realising she was his mate had stolen his cool demeanour. The fuming redhead stood up with her hands on her hips looking like a vengeance demon, "What the fuck is your problem?" She screamed, grabbing her clothing and dressing as quickly as she could, "Was this some kind of a joke? A distraction?"

Andrae's response looked suspiciously like the fish in the pond whilst feeding, "I ..." he began.

"Don't bother," she sneered, "I'm going home." She stormed off without looking back.

"Fuck," Andrae sighed, he needed to fix this.

@}-,-'-

Carol walked back into the manor looking for Gwen, her mind racing at what had just happened. How could she let a man affect her in such a way? She needed to go home and forget this night ever happened. Why had she come in the first place? It was a stupid idea!

"Gwen?" Carol called, trying to get her voice above the loud chatter of the manor-house.

Gwen froze mid sentence, she had been talking with some of her peers about working at the university when she heard Carol's summons. With a heavy sigh she turned to find the disgruntled woman calling for her.

Carol continued to look for Gwen when she spied something that reminded her as to her reason for being there; Mike had his arms around Michelle while they talked to a pregnant woman and a man she assumed was her husband. Mike and Shell looked so happy together, the subtle gestured towards each other were loving not lustful. The sight crushed Carol's heart, she remembered how Mike had been with her and it had never been anything like what they had. Scowling she decided to wait for Gwen outside.

Gwen saw her leaving the house and caught up. "It was a mistake to come here," Carol acknowledged.

Gwen saw that Carol was dripping wet and caught Andrae's scent on her along with the telltale scent of sex and wondered what had happened to have the redhead in such a crabby mood. "You want me to take you home?" Gwen asked, taking a soft approach, not wanting the anger the woman clearly had directed towards her.

"Please," Carol nodded, following Gwen to the car they had arrived in. "Next time I pester you to bring me along to one of your family gatherings, ignore me."

Gwen nearly laughed at the comment, "But you were so convincing," she gave her a lopsided grin. Carol broke into a reluctant smile. Gwen started the car and they drove off, slowly because of the pups playing around the grounds.

@}-,-'-

Andrae ran when he found Carol's scent lead away from the manor towards the cars. "Carol! Wait!" He called after her; Gwen's car began speeding up once it was clear of the children. "No!" He collapsed on his knees, he had missed her. He let the guilt he felt eat at him, he deserved it. He never anticipated meeting his mate, ever. But the realisation that he had not only found her and completely buggered it up turned what should have been one of the most happiest moments of his life into the horrible mess it had just become. Some intense grovelling would be needed for this mistake.

@}-,-'-

The night was getting late, but nobody was showing signs of tiring, which really annoyed Shell, she was tired and nobody noticed. Janis had proven to be someone she could easily get along with; they talked about everything from Shell's research to the best beaches in Spain to favourite movies of all time. Janis had also been kind enough to inform Shell about Michael's love affair with 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show', a piece of information he had promised vengeance for its disclosure.

"Oh!" Janis's hand suddenly reached for the underside of her belly, a small pain had shot through. Not the first for the evening, but very much like the Braxton Hicks she had been suffering for the last few days and thought nothing of it, then it got stronger. "Ouch," she doubled over this time.

Lisandro caught her before she over balanced, "Mi amor? Are you alright?" He did not bother to hide his panic; they both knew their children could arrive soon.

"I'm fine," Janis stood back up, feeling better than before, "I think the kids are fighting for more room." Everything went back to normal for a time when Janis felt a strange gurgling sensation in her abdomen, "That wei..." she felt all the pressure in her belly release and then her feet getting wet, "Shit," she grumbled, "I like those shoes."

Lisandro began to panic, "Shell, it's time!" He shrieked, fumbling about, not sure whether he should carry his mate or just assist her in the short journey to the maternity wing.

Mike was not any help either, running off to find someone who could do something. Not having been around a woman in labour before he was panicking as much as Lisandro.

Janis decided that Lisandro was better off helping her brother with whatever he was up to for his idea of helping her was more frustrating than anything else. "Shell, would you please help me up the stairs here?" She asked calmly, the contractions not bothering her at the time. "Lisandro, go help Mike."

"Good idea," Lisandro agreed and quickly disappeared into the crowd.

"Did you just dismiss your mate?" Shell asked as she supported most of Janis's weight for the stair climb.

"I did," she confirmed, "He is no use to me if he is nervous wreck." Shell giggled at that, "He'll be alright once he lets reality sink in."

Shell managed to get Janis settled comfortably in her birthing suite. "I honestly did not think you would go into labour so soon," Shell said once Janis relaxed on the bed. "When you asked me to be here I thought maybe in the next week or so, but not tonight."

Janis chuckled through another contraction, "Already the kids are ruining plans."

"I just wish I had a bit more of a say when I have them," Shell commented, "Mike is so enthusiastic about starting a family because I am 'in season' and I just want to get to know him properly, you know?"

Her sister-in-law gave her a sad smile, "Rough mating?"

"A cluster-fuck," Shell admitted, "I didn't even know I was a wolf until recently ...." She informed Janis of the whole ordeal.

"If I wasn't just about to give birth I would tear my dear little brother a new arsehole," Janis growled out, another contraction affecting her, "I swear males are thick at times, you can be blunt and they still don't get the hint." Janis huffed, "Lisandro has not figured out what I wanted for my birthday for the last twenty years and I even gave him a list of things I wanted with the title of shopping list above it."

Shell laughed, "Are you kidding me?"

"No, he looked at the list and decided that we didn't need any of those items," Janis giggled, "I promise that if I have any sons I will train them how to make their women happy."

"I'm a geneticist and I think you're pushing shit up hill," Shell added jovially, "Its part of the Y-chromosome, sorry."

Janis laughed harder at that, although the contractions were becoming more frequently they did not hurt as much. "I am glad this pregnancy is almost over, I've suffered for too long."

"Nine months of hell, huh?" Shell inquired, making herself comfortable next to Janis on the bed.

Janis froze, "Bloody men!" she cried out.

"What?" Shell was taken aback at Janis's change in demeanour.

"Oh, sweetie," Janis sighed, "You're gonna wanna rip Mike's balls off."

"Why?" Shell felt the apprehension rising up her spine.

"He's forgotten to tell you how long a werewolf's pregnancy is," Janis felt like she was setting her brother up for a huge fight with his mate, but he should have said something, especially with what Shell had told her about her mating. Guilt was not something she should be feeling considering the joy new life brings.

"What," Shell's voice took on a serious lilt, the happiness she wore before was now nowhere to be seen.

"It's not nine months," Janis took a deep breath in preparation of Shell's response, "It's ..."

@}-,-'-


A big thanks to all of the 1% of you who vote, nothing to do with the protest movement, it's just the ratio of votes to views I have. And to find out how long a werewolf's gestation is in this universe I have created, just going to have to wait :D I know it's mean but if it helps I have already written the first scene for chapter 10 which my wonderful editor Jen will probably read soon, the rest of the chapter is planned out already so it's just a matter of filling in the gaps.