Forgotten Past

Story Info
Werewolves, demons, & one bad-ass babe.
1.7k words
3.78
34.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain fell hard against her body. Mixing with her blood. As both rain water and blood dripped from ever angle of her body. Her long black dress she had worn for her husband, now barely held on as it was torn apart by the claws and teeth of creatures she had fought. Her long black hair seemed to disappear in the black night but the flashes of lighting gave off the outline of her hair as the strong wind kicked and twisted her hair around her head. The gun she held in her right had still smoked from the bullets she drilled in the beast that had attacked her down the road. She could still smell the fowl scent of the creatures on her clothes. But all her troubles had finally came to an end, this was where it would all end. Behind the door with the gargoyle knocker. Behind that door lay her final chapter in her life. Behind that door she would find peace and an end, and yet as much as she wanted to end all of what had happened to her, she was scared. Two days ago she had been like any other happily married women. She was happy with her husband Roger. Everything was perfect. But that night at the party, her birthday party, everything went to hell.

Before her eyes werewolves had broken through the windows, shattering the glass. They did not waste time as they killed as many as they could, even the children couldn't escape their bloodily hunger. She watched as her own children, her son Bobby ripped to shreds with an effortless move and her daughter Samantha being ravaged over and over and over again. Chaos filled the room with long blood filled cries as throats were torn open and blood bubbled through. All she could do was watch her family suffer in pain at the hands of these beast, of hellish nightmares. She couldn't move. She was a strong willed woman, but her feet seemed to disobey as she screamed inside for her feet to move. She watched her husband Roger run to her side only to see the fist of a werewolf punch through his chest, his warm blood splashed onto her face.

Even though the werewolf didn't laugh or smile, she could feel it in her bones. It was taunting her, "Bring it BITCH!" Those words she felt upon its fowl, hot breath. She closed her fist tight, her nails dug into the palm of her hand. And yet a fire burned inside of her so hot she felt as if she was to die of heat stroke, but she could not move. Something was holding her back. It was as if someone had held her by the shoulder and picked her up with her feet trying to run on ground that wasn't there, that's how it seemed to her when she screamed for her feet to move. Her eyes widen with a emotion she had never felt before, lust. She was always loved Roger, but she had never found him lustful. She watched as the werewolf slowly licked her fingers clean. She knew the werewolf in front of her was female, she could see the look of another woman in the wolf eyes and the bare chest before her was all the proof she needed. She lusted after the female wolf as her husband blood slowly leaked out of the gapping wound. Images of her and the she-wolf in bed flooded her mind. She didn't try to block the images but embraced them.

Remembering that night and thoughts she had, almost drove into a dark madness. Two days had passed since that night and she knew as much as she did then, which was nothing. She was the only one left alive. After the werewolves had slaughtered every last member of her family and her friends, they surrounded her. The she-wolf that had killed her husband slowly moved her long wet tongue up her leg and going in-between, the she-wolf trembled in joy as she could taste her juice, her sweet juice. As she came to full climax the she-wolf grabbed her by the throat and flung her across the room. Her body smacked into the wall and broke the weaken table when she landed.

Blood began to fill her lungs as her rib had been broken by the toss and driven through her lungs. Breathing began to become hard for her as more blood filled her lungs then air. The werewolves began to a laugh; a mixture of growls, high pitch screams, and human laughter. She could feel death on her back, forcing himself into her, grabbing her hair and exploding inside of her. She closed her eyes to his rhythmic thrusts. She was tried and sleep was calling her name. Slowly her eyes closed as the werewolves moved in her. But before her eyes could close fully, she saw a strange woman move through the pack of nightmares, through the werewolves.

The woman bent down to sweep away her hair. Her long dark blue hair seemed almost black in dark hall. her lips covered blue lipstick but almost seeming to be blood. Her flesh was pure as the virgin snow. With eyes of green, endless and as beautiful as the ocean, looking deep inside of her. "Sometimes they get carried away, but I believe one of them likes you as you can tell. Her saliva is still on your legs." Her voice was cold and dark, but gentle and soothing to her at the same time. That voice was the only thing that drew her back from the grip of death. She saw her face which seemed very familiar and yet forgotten.

She turned to the wolf that had licked her, "How does she taste?" All the she-wolf could do was drool in joy. The woman with the dark blue hair sighed, "You almost killed her. But she can be fixed." Placing her hands on her, she began to close her wounds from the inside. She could feel her body begin to heal from within and with this new found life, she took every advantage she could. Reaching to the bottom of her back she pulled out the small gun she kept there for emergencies. Years on the police force had taught her the many tricks of the trade and this was one of them. She was more prepared then a Boyscout could ever dream of. She could feel her voice returning, "Thanx Bitch."

With the gun shoved down the throat of the Dark Blue haired woman, she slowly got up. She snapped back into focus, the state of mind of a sane woman returning slowly. She saw the slaughter of her family and friends. Their blood clinging to the wall, slowly dripping down. She didn't even feel the recoil or hear the gun go off or even see the flashes of light as the bullets exploded from the barrel. The first bullet had snapped the Dark Blue haired woman's head back, causing her neck to snap like a twig. Three more bullets sent her into the flock of werewolves. She reloaded as quick as she could and used her bullets to only kill those that stood in her way. That night she proved you didn't need silver bullets.

Some jumped at her only to be sent back with one bullet to the head. She had won marksmanship titles every time she entered. Years of training were paying off that night. She felt the cold wind of the night on her face when she reached the outside, she ran to her car. As she was about to open the door, she stopped. The screams of her son being ripped apart. The images of her daughter being raped. The image of the hairy creatures on top, panting. Spewing their fowl seed in her, their damp breathing on her face as they ripped her apart. And the dull sigh of her husband made when he was speared, all came flooding into her head. The screaming of friends and family drove her into a murderous rage as she reached the truck of her car.

Inside the truck behind a fake floor, she pulled out a large suitcase filled with guns. Her husband belonged to the SWAT Team, he had a passion for guns. Even though it was her birthday she was going to surprise him with that suitcase. She knew he would try them almost as soon as he could. The bullets had already been loaded for her husband pleasure as the firing range was only a ten minute drive from where they were.

It had only taken her thirty minutes for her to take out every last one of hell breathing, nightmarish living werewolves. All except one, the Dark Blue haired woman. But the she-wolf that had attacked her, had been playing possum and now lay in wait. The female beast attacked her when she turned her back to face the Dark Blue haired woman. That moment gave the Blue haired woman a chance to escape and she did leaving the she-wolf and her prey who turned out to be more then the she-wolf thought. Hours and hours of torture had finally gave her what she wanted, the location of the Dark Blue haired woman. But she was not done with the she-wolf. Cutting off every limb and ripping off her eye lids so the sun could burn its eyes, she skinned the suffering creature and covered her in a new skin made of salt. The she-wolf had screamed so long and loud that her voice was gone. She left the poor beast to suffer as she began her hunt for the Dark Blue haired woman.

That was two days ago and now she was at the door of the mansion. She swung the door opened with a strong kick. The darkest of abyss was inside that mansion, she slowly walked in. She was covered in the thick darkness within seconds of entering the mansion, swallowing her figure. As lighting flashed and thunder boomed, the sounds of what only could be described as blood filled, suffering screams echoed in the night followed by gunfire and then silence...She found her peace in the death of others and her own.