Forgotten Past

Story Info
A couple's fantasy play turns dark.
1.6k words
4.22
12.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shelialee
Shelialee
25 Followers

It is hot and the air is moist. The room is small and dark. There is only a small shaft of light from the crack around the door. We lay, limbs entwined on the bare mattress.

I am badly bruised and the gashes that cover my body have just begun to harden and close. You lay on your back but your body faces in towards me. I am on my stomach. My head rests between your shoulder and elbow. Our faces are only inches apart. I open my eyes and see you staring into me.

My lips move to your skin. I taste the salty sweat that covers your bicep. I kiss every inch of skin along your shoulder, your neck your jaw until I find your open mouth with my tongue.

You grab the back of my head hard and kiss me. My hand slides down between my legs. I press my fingers deep inside of my warm wet slit and gasp. I slide my leg over your torso. My fingers still inside of me, fucking me rhythmically, our kiss becomes intense, violent.

I slide my body down as you pull my hips into you. You grab me by my waist, your hands encircling me and pull me on you. I slide my fingers out and guide your beautiful hard dick deep inside me. You push my hips down with as much force as you can. You lift your head as I arch back and you bite down intensely into my neck until I moan in pain and blood drips down onto my chest then streams onto yours. You wrap your arms tightly around my back as you sit up. One hand grabs a fistful of hair and you pull me forcefully into you.

I bury my face in your hair and wrap my arms around your head. My legs tighten around your waist and my breath gets faster and harder. Your hands explore my body wanting to ravage every inch. You slide one hand along my stomach, over my chest and clasp tightly around my throat, pushing me back against the mattress, throwing back and me off of you.

My head hangs off the edge of the bed. You stand up and move behind me. You bend down and bring your mouth to my ear. You instruct me to stand up and face the wall, not to make a noise. I do as I'm told.

The room seems smaller the heat is heavy on my skin. Your hand grabs my hair and you shove my face into the wall. It hurts and I can feel the blood drip down my right eye where the wall has ripped my skin.

You pull me violently to my knees, dragging my face along the wall. I wince and let out a whimper, but I refuse to cry as my bruised knees hit the ground again.

You grab the tie, place it between my teeth and rip through my curls as you knot the gag behind my head. You grab the belts which are still wet with blood and sweat from the past 24 hours. You wrap one tightly around my ankles.

You kick my knees apart with your foot and slide your hand slowly between my legs. You push your face into the back of my head and yank back hard on my hair as your fingers rip deeply inside of me, penetrating and fucking me to the same rhythm of your breath.

You gently kiss my eye where the blood is still fresh. You kiss down my cheek then the back of my neck, breathing heavily. You slide your hand out of me and put one finger in your mouth, savoring the sweet, salty taste of my pussy.

You abruptly pull my hips back and push my face into the ground. My knees are wide, my back arched down. You press your thick, hard cock deep inside of me from behind. I can feel the heat from your body penetrate through me. The top of my head hits the wall with each movement. Your hand grabs my hips pulling me close while the other pushes the side of my face further into the ground.

I whimper through the tie and you grab the knot and pull it tighter. You thrust so hard I gasp with pain. Then you pull out of me. Your shiny tip dripping my wetness.

You grab my hips and flip my body onto my back. You push my knees open and kiss my thighs slowly as I lay waiting. You move, longingly up each thigh taking pleasure in watching my anticipation grow.

My muscles tremble as you approach. I suppress my desire to grab your head and push it to where I want you to be, knowing that you will fulfill me better than I can even fathom.

You sense my desire. You look up and lock eyes telling me to be patient. Your mouth returns gently, slowly at first making me crave each tender kiss more than the last. My heart pounds and my breath quickens as your tongue circles hard. My hips raise up off of the floor and you penetrate me with your finger, first one slowly, then two harder and deeper, as my body begs for more.

You have complete control of me in that moment. You suck and manipulate and fuck me hard with your fingers until finally every muscle stiffens, my back arches up and every ounce of pressure escapes me. I let out a piercing cry as shivers course through my body like electricity.

You taste my excitement as my hot cum fills your mouth. You squeeze your hands tightly where they grasp my hips and thighs. I collapse loosely on the ground unable to move. You gently kiss where your mouth just left and I shudder. Chills cover my warm damp skin.

You move forward, unknot the gag and remove it from my mouth. You kiss each lip separately then both, your eyes never losing mine. I kiss you back, gratefully. You pull me up and free my ankles. You move to the chair next to the table and motion for me to follow. You place the belt and gag down next to the other items of fancy, including the knife you used to cut me free from the rope when we first arrived. This was our game, making our fantasies a reality.

You kiss me softly and guide me to my knees in front of you. Your hand moves up and down along your entire length as you gently lead me by my hair until my mouth takes over. I do as you wish and take all of you into my mouth in one slow movement. My tongue circles with every descent. Your smooth tip coaxing the thick saliva from deep within my throat. I gag ever so slightly, long strands of saliva connect me to your beautiful cock as I slide off and gasp for air.

I look up and find your eyes. Tears stream down my cheeks. You give me your approval and I thirstily return, going faster and harder as your muscles begin to tense.

You watch every movement with pleasure as I continue up and down seeking your enjoyment. Wanting your cum. I can feel your pulse quicken with intensity as your excitement escalates. You grab my hair and press my head down hard as your hips thrust forward and you release forcefully into my mouth, down my throat. You let out a sound of complete desperation and want and fulfillment all in one. I have given you everything. All of me.

I do not move. My body turns cold as forgotten images flash in my mind. I swallow. My eyes closed I can clearly see his horrid face, feel his evil hands and remember the fear that hurt me years ago. Your head falls back against the chair and your hands comb through my hair momentarily then fall. Tears fill my eyes.

I am filled with joy then confusion as my mind turns black and a bright light pulsates in my head. I feel a pain so intense at the base of my skull I gasp. The dark room turns darker. I am instantly taken back to that night in my childhood home when my innocence was lost at the hand of another.

Suddenly, my movements become abrupt and intentional but separate from me. I am watching from inside. I have no control. I can see my hand reach to the table. I watch my fingers encircle the grip of the blade. No No No. I can hear my voice clearly inside my head but no sound comes from my lips. I watch, frozen inside, as my hand drags the blade angled upward towards your ribcage just beneath your heart.

You are not him, but I cannot stop what I am about to do. You are still breathing hard but contentment has taken over your being. You lay there eyes closed, completely unaware.

With one swift thrust my hand pushes the knife up towards your chest with immense force. Your eyes burst open and you look to me shocked and confused. You grab the handle of the knife as it just barely pierces your skin. You stare deep into me. Sensing my pain. I drop the knife. Tears stream down my face and onto your chest mingling with your blood from the small wound. I fall into you, scared and relieved, wanting your warmth, your power, you.

You gently grab my hand bringing it to your lips. You pull my face to yours your eyes never leaving mine. You kiss me softly on the lips as sobs escape quietly from deep within my being. I feel a quiet inside of me. A peace I haven't known since before he hurt me.

You cradle me in your arms, rocking me, consoling me, taking care of me entirely. Your fingers caress my cheeks, your lips brush my forehead over and over. I trust you. I have finally found contentment.

Shelialee
Shelialee
25 Followers