Forlorn in a Strange Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hotel am Sauer is a comfortable place to stay, but the cook is not one of the best. She turns out some good, substantial German dishes, but they are all the heavy fare that provides farmers with the calories needed for a hard day in the fields, but is often so bland as to be insipid.

It is only six kilometers from Minden to Echternach, Luxembourg so when Beth was ready, I led her down to the car and we headed north to Echternacherbrück, and across the river into Luxembourg.

The old part of Echternach looks as though it were cut from the pages of a history book. The main plaza looks now exactly as it looked when I first saw it in 1971, and I'm sure it looks much as it did in 1871, or perhaps even in 1771. The streets are cobblestone. The buildings are centuries old stone structures. Nevertheless, it is a vital, active town that has a charm abut it that I never find tiring.

I found a table on the patio in front of the larger of the several hotel restaurants on the plaza. It was warm enough that eating outdoors would be comfortable. Nearly all of the tables were occupied. The young lady who came to take our order greeted us in French, as that is one of the country's three official languages, and the preferred one in that region, but effortlessly switched to German when I spoke to her in that language. Had I spoken in English, she would have used it almost as easily as French, German, or Letziburgish.

Beth looked at the menu written in French, German, and English and after a moment ordered Coc au vin. I ordered the same plus a bottle of Cote du Rhone red wine.

When I ordered the wine, Beth looked at me with a questioning gaze as if to ask if I was going to get anything for her to drink, so I said, "I know you can't drink wine at home at eighteen, but we are in Europe now, and you are of legal age. If you prefer, I'll order something else for you, but the wine is an excellent compliment to the food we're having." She looked at me and smiled. I was treating her like a grownup and she liked it.

It was 10:00 o'clock when we got back to the hotel. We used the bathroom facilities and went to bed. Before we undressed, I turned off the room lights so that the only illumination was that from the lights in the parking area beneath our room. I felt Beth would be more comfortable if we removed our clothing in the dark.

"Beth, if you'd be more comfortable, I'll sleep in my shorts and T-shirt."

"No! We both like to sleep nude. Let's do it. I know you aren't going to use that as an excuse to paw me."

"You are right. But I have to warn you: I won't touch you while I'm awake, but I can't promise that I won't touch you in my sleep."

"Well, if you do, and if I don't like it, I'll wake you up and make you stop. Now stop being a worry wart."

I could see Beth removing her clothing – all of it. There was just enough light in the room to see that she had trimmed her pubes to allow her to wear a thong swimsuit. Her labia major were bare. The only pubic hair was a small patch of blond curls just above the top of her slit. Her bare breasts were medium sized hemispheres that sat proudly on her chest without the slightest sag. The areolas were only slightly darker than the surrounding pale skin of her breasts, and were slightly larger than quarters. Her nipples, even though not erect, were thick and long. Seeing them made my mouth water. Seeing her totally nude, even for the brief moment before she slipped beneath the duvet, gave me an erection the likes of which I had not had since before my wife died. It was going to be difficult, very difficult to keep from touching her.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Beth turn toward me and prop herself up on her right arm. Then she spoke. "Lange?"

"Yes?"

"May I kiss you good night?"

"I'd like that Beth, but I'm not sure it would be a good idea."

"Why?"

"Darling, even with the lights off – I saw you. Your beauty awoke feelings in me that I haven't had in years. If you kiss me, I can't promise that I won't return the kiss with more passion than you're prepared for."

Beth didn't say anything. She moved. The next thing I knew her breasts were pressed to my chest and her lips were glued to mine. Her breath was cool and sweet, but her mouth was warm and rapidly growing hot.

As her lips parted and her tongue slipped between my lips, I felt her nipples stiffen and dig into the mat of hair on my chest. My penis, which had begun to soften once she was beneath the bed covers where I couldn't see her, sprang to life and tried to lift the heavy duvet that was covering us.

I didn't want to, but I drew on what reserves of will power I had and pulled away form Beth's enflaming kiss and rolled to my left so that I could turn on the small table lamp on the nightstand that was built into the headboard of the bed. When I turned back toward Beth, she was sad faced and about to cry.

"Beth, darling, don't cry. I know you were just trying to thank me for helping you, but things were getting out of hand. If we'd kissed like that much longer I'd have been unable to keep my promise to you.'

"I'm sorry, Lange. I really am, but, but right now I want you to hold me and to make love to me."

"Dear, I would like that more than you can know, but I can't do it. I'm too old, and you are too young. I told you earlier; I'm old enough to be your grandfather."

"I, I know. That's part of what makes me want you. You remind me of my grandpa Reynolds – mama's daddy. I've loved him since I was a little girl and since I've been old enough to know what sex is about – I, I've had fantasies about having sex with him."

Her confession didn't shock me. I've studied enough psychology to know that some women harbor such fantasies. On the other hand, it made it more difficult for me to tell her no. I had my own fantasy, one of making love to my grand nieces who was about Beth's age. I fought back my carnal urges. I looked at my watch. It was 11:30. I had planned for Beth to call her parents sometime within the next hour. Midnight in Germany is 5:00 PM in the Central Time Zone of the United States; Beth's dad should be home by 5:30 and if he was going to take his wife out to dinner, they probably wouldn't leave the house before 7:00, that is between midnight and 2:00 AM in Germany.

"Beth, honey, it's about time to call your parents. Your dad should be getting home any moment now, and we want to catch them before they decide to go to a restaurant for dinner. Pull yourself together and decide what you want to tell them."

"But how are we going to call them? There's no phone in the room and Maggie has already locked the downstairs doors."

"I have my cell phone. I use it to call the editor I work with, and to call my kids back in the states. International phone rates are steep, but I don't call often and it's one of those conveniences I've come to appreciate."

We finally made the call at 12:15 (5:15 PM Central Daylight Time). Beth's mother answered the phone. I had the phone set in speaker mode so I was able to hear her almost immediately say, "Hold on baby. Your daddy just came in." Then I heard her yell, "Harold, come here. Beth's on the phone. Come talk to her."

A moment later Beth's dad came on line. They talked for a few minutes during which Beth told her dad what had happened since she and her brother and two friends had arrived in Germany. She told him about me, and that I had found a place for her to stay. She didn't tell him it was in my room and my bed. I didn't tell him either when she handed the phone to me. I merely told him that I was helping Beth get in touch with the people at the Attaché's office in Trier, and if necessary would take her to the Consulate in Frankfurt. He asked about reimbursing me for whatever I spent on Beth and I told him not to worry about it, that I would save all of the receipts and send them home with Beth and that I'd give him my permanent address in Fredericksburg, Texas so that he could send a check to me there in six weeks. At the end of our conversation, I told him it was after midnight and that Beth was tired, and I would take her to her room so she could get some sleep. I then hit the disconnect button on my cell phone.

Immediately Beth's naked body was pressed against mine. As she nuzzled my ear she said, "Ooooh, that was slick. We're in my room – you dirty old man."

"Did you want me to tell him you were in my bed with me and wearing nothing but your birthday suit?"

"Noooo. That would have made daddy mad enough that he would have flown here by flapping his arms."

"Okay. Now, young lady, it is well past midnight. I'm a tired old man. And if you don't get your beauty sleep, you won't keep your beauty much longer. Good night."

Beth pouted, but didn't argue. She kissed me good night and lay down facing away from me. I turned out the light and lay down with my back to hers. My right hand wrapped itself around my throbbing erection and I quietly stroked it until I fell asleep.

The next thing I was aware of was Beth's firm, hot breasts and pelvis spooned against my back and butt. Her hand had replaced mine and was slowly, but with firm, no nonsense strokes milking a steady stream of pre-cum onto my left thigh. That was too much for me. I could not resist any longer. I knew then, without any doubt, why the men of power in former times, when they reached their dotage took young girls as concubines as a cure for their failing potency. Beth had me more aroused than I had been in more that fifteen years. I rolled over and embraced her.

Before I could kiss her, she said, "I was hoping you would wake up."

"You little minx, I'd have to be dead to not wake up to what you were doing to me."

"Good. Now, make love to me."

"Beth – I've already told you I can't. As much as I want to, I can't."

"Why? You know I'm not a virgin, and you know I want you."

"Yes, but you are also a fertile young woman. You don't need to be saddled with a fatherless baby, and I'm too old to be a husband to you and a father to a baby."

"Well, you don't need to worry about it. I just finished my period yesterday, and besides; I'm on the pill. I told mama the first time I let Tommy Hill fuck me. She blew up and called me a little slut, but when she calmed down she told me the facts of life and then took me to her GYN doctor and had him give me a pelvic exam and put me on the pill."

"You have a smart mother."

"I know. Now! Fuck me. I can't wait any longer."

While we were arguing about why I couldn't have intercourse with her, my penis had wilted.

"I'm sorry Beth, I can't."

"Why?"

"While we were arguing, I lost my erection."

"Oh shit!"

That was the first expletive I had heard from her. "Shush, baby. Nice girls don't use that kind of language."

"Oh, you, you, you're so maddening. I'm so wet and horny. I need you in me."

"Well you have two choices."

"What are they?"

"You can give up and use your fingers to get yourself off, or you can snuggle up to me and kiss me until I'm hard again."

"Well, I'm not going to finger myself."

Less than a second later, she was on top of me giving me an open mouthed kiss that I no longer had the strength or will to resist. Her tongue probing my mouth, and her stiff nipples digging into my chest, plus the flow of her fluids onto my penis, which she had trapped between us, soon had that instrument stiff and ready for action.

We didn't begin copulating immediately. I think she wanted to, but I like to take my time when on the road to an orgasm. I like to enjoy the pleasures of the journey.

I kissed her with a passion that matched hers. I caressed her back and buttocks. With a little effort, I pulled her up enough that I was able to get my hands between her thighs and rubbed them, making sure that as I did so my fingers and thumbs glided across her labia major.

Beth was moaning as she continued to kiss me. Her entire body was in motion scrubbing her breasts against my hairy chest, and thrusting her mons against the tip of my penis, which still lay between our bellies.

I rolled us over so that Beth was on the bottom, and began kissing my way down her body. When I reached her breasts, I gave them a foretaste of what she would experience when she eventually had a child to nurse.

I suckled voraciously. She responded as I hoped she would and pressed my head more firmly to her breast.

"Oh, that feels so good. When you suck my tit like that, I feel it all the way down to my pussy. It feels almost like they're connected."

While satisfying my mouth with the feel and taste of Beth's nipples, I had my hands busy with other parts of her gorgeous, responsive body. One stimulated the nipple that wasn't in my mouth. The other fondled her nether parts.

I brushed my finger tips over her outer labia and across her mons. I twirled my fingers in the little pad of pubic hair she had left just above her slit. I slid my fingers up and down the length of her slit, smearing her wetness into the walls of her labia major, but being careful to penetrate just barely deep enough to lightly graze her labia minor, and the tip of her clitoris.

Not until she was thrusting her pelvis vigorously upward to get my fingers deeper into her did I let them slip down between her slick, tender, sensitive inner labia to circle the mouth of her vagina, and then course up to circle around her engorged clitoris.

"Ohhhhh, Lange, stop teasing me. Put it in me, please."

"Be patient darling. Let me get you ready first."

"I'm ready. God, I'm ready."

"Darling, you haven't yet learned the meaning of that word."

My mouth abandoned her breasts and trailed kisses down her body. A pause at her naval, where I dipped my tongue in and swirled it around that indentation sent a paroxysm of pleasure through her causing her to clamp my finger, which was now in her vagina, firmly in place.

I continued kissing lower down her belly, across her mons to her right thigh, down its inside surface, and across to her left thigh. I kissed and licked her inner thighs for several minutes while using my fingers to probe the depths of her vagina, and to locate the swelling that told me the location of her G-spot.

Beth was squirming, and moaning, and babbling. She tried to pull me by my hair up to her vulva. At last I let her have her way; I put my mouth between her outer labia and began licking her inner labia, the mouth of her vagina, and her clitoris, which by now was so swollen that its head protruded from the folds of its hood.

It took only a moment for my oral caresses to give Beth her first orgasm. When it began to subside, I rolled us over again and positioned her so that I could thrust my penis up into her. As soon as she felt my glans slip between her labia minor and touch her introitus, she pushed vigorously downward and engulfed my erect organ all the way to its base.

From that moment on, her lower body was a blur of motion. She was tight, hot, and wet. It had been a quarter century since I had felt anything vaguely like what her vagina was doing to my penis.

Repeated orgasms shook her and made her moan loudly. I don't know how long we were joined at the hips, but when my own orgasm hit – it was as if my entire insides liquefied and spewed into her from my throbbing cock.

When she felt I was coming, she collapsed on top of me. We lay there, sweating, and panting like a pair of dogs after a fight until my penis softened and slipped from her with a wet squish.

A couple of minutes later, Beth kissed me and said, "I didn't believe you when you said I wasn't ready for you to fuck me, but you were right. When you finally put it in me, I really knew what ready meant."

She kissed me tenderly, slipped off my body to lie along my side, and drifted off to sleep.

It took a little longer for Morpheus to subdue the arguments waging in my mind and let me sleep. When I did finally drift off, I still had feelings of guilt, but also had feelings of fulfillment that made the guilt bearable. Were I fifty years younger...

12