Former Playmates Pt. 03: Diane and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

She saw Diane deep-throating, bobbing her head up and down on Elliot's cock. "Oh wow, oh wow, that's hot. Stop it Steph!" She chastised herself and scurried away, leaving the club.

********

"Ahh," Elliot moaned, his semen filling who he thought was Crystal's mouth. Diane hungrily devoured and sucked as much of seed as she could, keeping it in her mouth, rolling it around her tongue. She stood, throwing back the drape to signal Crystal to enter. Diane grabbed her and kissed her as hard as she could, letting Elliot's sperm flow into her hungry mouth. Diane ended the kiss, holding Crystal's head, letting semen flow out of her mouth onto Crystal's, dripping some on her chin. Diane smiled, and nodded goodbye.

Crystal took the blindfold off Elliot, sitting in his lap. He smiled weakly, watching her wipe his semen off her chin. "Wow," he managed to say. Crystal chatted with him a little while about basic information, where he was from, was he enjoying Vegas, and so on to buy Diane time to get back to her room.

When Elliot arrived, she was pretending to be asleep, the taste of his cum still on her tongue.

********

An hour after Stephanie arrived back at her room on the floor below Diane's, an orgasm coursed through her body in the bathroom. Stephanie chastised herself again for being turned on by that naughty imagery, especially for briefly picturing herself and her own son, Dan, in that position. Patrick was still asleep thankfully.

Chapter 11

"How do we look?" Diane asked Elliot and Patrick, her and Stephanie slowly spinning around in a circle for them.

"Yeah! You look awesome!" Patrick chimed in, a little too excitedly.

"You look great, both of you," Elliot calmly said and smiled. His whole day had been great. He relaxed with his mother by the pool, feeling at ease, feeling happy, as though he received a secret blowjob the previous night far better than any he had received from his wife.

Stephanie kept her distance as best she could. Elliot didn't notice her awkward behavior; Diane assumed she didn't feel well.

"Come on, let's get in the hot tub," Diane led Elliot. He didn't mind one bit.

Diane immediately straddled him, her breasts pressing on his chest. She began slowly kissing his neck. "Why are you being so nice to me?" Elliot asked.

"You're my boyfriend for this event, remember?" She replied.

"Ah I see," he smiled at her.

"I may just keep you as my boyfriend forever," She said, kissing his lips.

"What about Cassie?"

"Would you ever cheat on her with another woman?" Diane asked, pretending she didn't know Elliot received a blow job the previous night, much less one from her.

Elliot thought a moment, recalling the event from the previous night, assuming his mother meant a long-term, romantic relationship with another woman, not a quick blow job. "Maybe. It'd have to be the right one I guess."

"I see," Diane smiled, kissing his lips once more.

A few hours later, Elliot and Patrick were complimenting their dates on their short, solid lime-green, matching cocktail dresses. Stephanie glanced at Elliot a few times; he smiled back at her, not knowing what she witnessed the previous night.

The event was actually a little boring. Hugh Hefner gave a small speech and afterward did a meet and greet with the attendees, then he was off to his room. There was lively dance music. Elliot didn't dance much at all, but watched his mother dance with photographers she hadn't seen in years along with a few fellow models. Stephanie and Patrick danced a lot, Elliot chuckling when he saw Patrick discreetly attempt to grab her ass.

After a few hours, Diane was ready to leave, "Let's go," she took Elliot by the arm and said goodnight to sister. Stephanie watched them leave together, holding hands.

Diane slapped Elliot's butt just as they walked out the door, "You were very nice tonight, thank you."

Stephanie witnessed the exchanged and her mouth dropped.

********

Elliot stood looking out his hotel balcony window at the city lights below. No other lights were on in the room, but it was practically fully illuminated from the lights of the signs on the Strip. His mother was showering. Elliot smiled, thinking nothing had happened on their trip, they'd be home tomorrow night. He took a sip of wine and sighed.

A few minutes later he felt his mother slide her arm around his at his side. She was wearing the same large, white, bathrobe from the other night, her damp hair slicked back.

"So gorgeous isn't it?" Diane asked.

"So are you," Elliot replied, Diane squeezed his arm. Elliot placed his empty cup on the table next to him and turned to hold her. They both smiled in each other's arms.

"Elliot, there's something I want to tell you," Diane said, ending their embrace.

"Sure, what's up?"

"I was 37 years old when I met Bob. It was shortly after we moved to Charleston. I was secretly dancing at a seedy club and he came in. He was in town on business," Diane explained.

"I gave him a private dance, it was normally like $10 or so back then. Well," she paused, snickering, "he had me reach into his pocket when I was done and pull out what was in there. It was a roll of cash. $10,000."

"Whoa. Must've been a great dance," Elliot teased.

"Well, he wasn't paying for just the dance. He was paying to spend the night with me. So I went back to his hotel room and I spent the night with him," Diane said.

"Ah, I see," Elliot nodded, slightly surprised.

"There was something about Bob that I found odd. I couldn't place at the time," Diane said.

"Really?" Elliot asked, he too, feeling the same about him.

"Yes. Over time, things became clearer and clearer. I would see him every once in awhile, a couple times a year, maybe once a year if things were busy. But as I aged, I could put pieces together. Wrinkles formed on my face, my lips were no longer as full, my hair was turning white," she said, running her hand through her dyed blonde locks.

"When I visited Bob in February this year, we had sex in the shower. When I looked at him I saw something familiar. I saw myself. As I aged, I began to look more and more like my biological father. Him."

"He's your dad? Are you serious?" Elliot asked in shock.

"I am."

"But grandpa -- " Elliot said.

"Will always be your grandpa. He will always be my daddy. Bob is a grandfather, yes, there is a difference. I sometimes call him 'dad', but he's not my daddy, like your grandpa was."

"I don't know what to say," Elliot replied.

"Bob is building a neighborhood on some land not too far from my house. He's building several houses there. These houses in this neighborhood are for special families. Families that are very close," Diane said, caressing Elliot's face.

"I'm moving into that neighborhood once it's complete. I'd like you to join me," She said.

"Special? How? What do you mean?" Elliot asked.

"When I found out Bob was my father, we still slept together. We did it the night before we flew out here," Diane said.

"Yeah, I know," Elliot smiled.

"Anyway, after I found out who he really was, the sex became so much better than anything I'd ever experienced. It was like magic," Diane chuckled.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because, Elliot," Diane, stepping away from him a couple feet, bringing her hand to the tie around the waist of the robe, untying it, sliding the robe off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. "I want you to experience that magic too."

Elliot's mouth dropped. His mother was standing a couple feet away from him, naked, her enormous, perfect breasts on display, her body illuminated by the city lights outside.

Chapter 12

Elliot was frozen with shock, his mouth hanging open. "Um, I, I, uh," he said, staring at her breasts.

Diane smiled softly at him, slowly reaching for his hand, guiding it to one of her breasts. This was it. This the moment where Elliot realized he could let things happen.

Leaving his hand on her breast, he caressed the erect nipple with his thumb, and then gently squeezed the massive orb. "Wow," he mouthed.

Diane took a step closer, running her hands up and down his chest, smiling as she began to unbutton his shirt. He watched her slowly work, each button coming undone, followed by her pulling out his tucked shirt. She caressed his face and slid his shirt over his shoulders, gently massaging them before pushing the shirt down further, letting it fall to the floor.

"Do you want to go through with this, Elliot?" Diane asked, pressing her erect nipples against his bare chest.

"Absolutely," He answered, pulling her closer, smashing her tits against him, and kissing her with all his might. He bent down and picked her up, holding her by her ass, while she locked her legs around him. She was holding his face, kissing him madly, moaning as they tasted each other.

"I know I'm old, but don't hold back," Diane said, breaking the kiss.

"You aren't old, and I won't," Elliot said, slamming her down on the bed. Quickly fidgeting with his belt and pants, he pulled them down, followed by his boxers, and climbed on top of her.

"Oh my," She said, once again admiring his cock. "Take me," she said.

Elliot went in between her legs, guided his cock in as quickly as he could, Diane locking him in place. He thrusted one, hard, impaling thrust, causing them both to moan. "I will," he said, diving down to kiss her once more. Their tongues slathered around each other as Elliot rolled his hips into her, taking her over and over again.

She rolled him over, straddling him, moaning as he sucked a breast, "Oh yes, yes, I love you," she cried out.

"I love you too," Elliot said, releasing a nipple, rolling her once more onto her back.

"Ah! Harder!" She cried out; the bed banging against the wall, her fingers griping his back as he worked. A few minutes later she was approaching her climax. "Elliot! Yes!"

He didn't stop. He kept going, rolling and slamming his hips into her over and over again as her body tensed up below him, shaking, her pussy spasming on his shaft. "Ohh! Ohh!" Diane cried out.

When her first orgasm subsided, she rolled over again, except this time they rolled off the bed onto the floor, laughing and rolling a few more times. Elliot went to his knees, guiding her up to straddle him, and lifted them both off the floor.

He gritted his teeth as he bounced his mother. Her wailing cries of pleasure echoing in the hotel room. Supporting her by her butt, he slammed her against a nearby wall, continuing his assault.

********

"I'll be right back," Stephanie told Patrick in the hotel room below Diane's. She quickly made her way to their floor, hoping to confirm her suspicions. When she approached their room, she heard them.

Placing her ear on their hotel room door she heard her sister and nephew in throes of passion. "Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Ahh!" Diane cried. Stephanie heard Elliot's grunts of hard work. That's when she heard a loud slam, startling her, causing her to gasp as their door shook. Elliot had slammed Diane against the door now.

Stephanie gasped and took a step back, she heard her sister cry out once more, "I love you! I love you! Yes!"

"Ah! I love you too!" Elliot grunted. Stephanie brought her hand to her mouth and ran away.

********

Eliot was tiring. He rolled her against the wall, eventually making their way to their bathroom. Sitting down on the toilet, he grabbed her face, kissing her hard, out of breath.

Breaking the kiss, his mother spoke, "Oh I want you every day, all day," she said, rolling her hips, slowly squatting up and down on him as he sat on the toilet, holding her, kissing along her neck and breasts.

Diane grabbed his face, kissing him once more, while squatting up and down on his cock, "I want you to cum in me. I can't get pregnant, too old. Cum in me."

Elliot nodded, picking her up, walking with her to the bed, sitting on the side. She began bouncing on him, meeting his upward thrusts. "Ahh! Yes!" She grabbed his face, holding it in place.

"Ahhh yeah!" he grunted, letting go of her waist, grabbing her face in return. They held each other's heads, their foreheads touching, as they thrust and bounced their way to a mutual orgasm.

********

"Oh wow, oh wow, wow!" Stephanie frantically said, rushing down the hall from the stair case. She opened her door, slamming it shut behind her. "Oh wow!"

"Hey there, sexy momma, you ok?" Patrick asked, with a goofy smile on his face.

"Shut up Patrick!" Stephanie said, moving toward him, grabbing his face, sticking her tongue in his mouth, guiding him to the bed. She had never been so horny in her life.

********

"Oh yes, yes, baby, yes," Diane said, in between each breath. She was laying on top of Elliot, his cock still spurting semen into her. "So good, so good," she said.

"Uh huh, it was," he said, out of breath too. "Yes," he added, running his hands up and down her back.

"What happens in Vegas," He said, looking to his mother, she stopped panting, a concerned look on her face, "won't be staying in Vegas."

The smiled at each other and shared another kiss - a long, slow, passionate, kiss.

Chapter 13

They kept going all night, missing a call from Valerie, not caring. The next morning they had breakfast with Stephanie and Patrick before their flight. She looked very tired and somewhat flustered. Patrick was in a great mood as usual.

"Shhh, quiet!" Diane snapped.

"Ok, ok!" Elliot said, he was trying to be as quiet as possible in the small airplane bathroom.

"I can't wait to get home!" his mother said, her arms wrapped around him, his cock embedded deep while she sat on the small sink. They were joining the mile high club.

Later that day, Tiffanie picked them up from the airport, taking them back to her home so they could spend the night before driving back to Charleston.

They tried their best to be quiet; they tried their best to be discreet. Elliot and his mother couldn't hold out until the next day.

At 1am, Tiffanie was startled awake by a loud bang. "Tom?" she asked creeping down the hallway with a baseball bat. She peeped in on her son's room, seeing he was out cold. She peeped in on the guest room, but didn't see her sister or nephew in there at all.

She made her to the kitchen, and saw the back sliding door; leading out to the deck was slightly cracked. She heard muffled voices. As she approached the door, she peeped out and was shocked at what she saw.

Out on her deck, in the moonlit night, her sister was moaning and lying on the wooden railing, her arms outstretched on both sides, holding herself there for leverage. Tiffanie's nephew was holding Diane at the waist, slamming his cock into as hard as he could, grunting as he worked.

"I didn't just see that, I didn't just see that, nope, it was a dream," Tiffanie told herself , heading back to her bed, closing the door behind her. "Nope, just a dream, going back to sleep now!"

********

The next morning Tiffanie saw them off, not making much eye contact. She realized it wasn't a dream, and decided to pretend she didn't see it.

"We have about 5 hours?" Diane asked her son from the passenger seat.

"Yep, unless we stop," He answered.

"Sweety we'll probably have to. I'll need some of this," She said, grabbing his growing bulge.

"In the meantime, you focus on driving, while I focus on this," Diane smiled, lowering her head into Elliot's lap, to enjoy one of her favorite car riding activities.

********

"We're here," Elliot said to his mother, pulling into her driveway. She sat up, releasing the cock that had been in her mouth the entire drive. Elliot didn't stop, he wanted to get home and take her as much as possible and without having to worry about people being around.

Elliot was relentlessly fucking her in every single way in every single room of her house. Books were knocked off the shelf, the mail and magazines were flung off the counter, a lamp was knocked over, her house was a total mess. Her bedroom was in shambles. Everywhere Elliot and Diane went in a hurricane of sex; that part of the house was left in a mess.

Finally, after screaming, cumming, slamming the bed against the wall so hard the 52 year old Diane thought it would break; she collapsed on top of her son, sweaty and exhausted. It was evening, near supper-time.

Rolling off Elliot, catching her breath, she thought about her father, Bob, who she planned on calling to let him know she and Elliot had done it.

Later that night, Elliot called Cassie. Diane was on all fours before him, his cock slowly being serviced by her moving back and forth on it. Cassie answered and they chatted a little bit about the trip. Then Elliot told her he was staying another night.

"She's not feeling well; I just want to make sure she's ok. Tomorrow, I'll come home and we'll fix things, alright?" He asked, looking down at Diane's ass, as it gently landed on his thighs.

"Alright, I missed you. I'll see you tomorrow," Cassie said.

"Yep!" Elliot replied, hanging up on her, tossing the phone on the mattress. He grabbed Diane's hips and began stabbing her repeatedly from behind with his cock.

Like animals, they mated for the rest of the evening, never stopping, cumming continually, until they were raw.

Elliot collapsed on top of her, exhausted. Diane trailed her fingers through his hair, smiling, they were closer; they had experienced that magic she loved so much. Her plan had worked out.

********

The next day was horrible for Cassie. She reluctantly agreed to let Elliot have a divorce from her. She watched him drive away, back to his mother's house, while crying.

Later that night, Diane was sitting on Elliot, bouncing up and down on his cock. Elliot had fixed things with Cassie, just like promised.

That night after Elliot had moved his things in and got settled at his mother's; she took him to the neighborhood Bob was building.

"This is it. This is where our new house will be," Diane said, shining a flashlight on the foundation and some piles of lumber.

"Do you think your sisters would really move in?" Elliot asked.

"I'm not sure. They'd have to have a unique relationship like us first. Those are kinda the rules," Diane shrugged. Elliot nodded.

A few minutes later, unable to control their urges, they were naked once more on the construction site; rolling around on the ground, in the sawdust, in the dirt - screaming, moaning, and cumming; their sounds of passion echoing off unfinished structures.

Diane lunged at Elliot, after he went to his feet, pulling her up with him, causing him stumble backward into a dirt-filled wheelbarrow. Diane jumped on top him, causing the wheelbarrow to move. She began slamming and grinding her hips into him, further causing the wheelbarrow to inch closer and closer to a small embankment that led to the nearby marsh.

Elliot gripped her waist, egging his mother on. Her feet rest on the two handles as she straddled him, grinding them closer the small slope. Suddenly, Diane's eyes shot open. The wheelbarrow was moving fast, with them in it, carrying them to the marsh.

"Oh no!" She cried out, attempting to contain her laughter. They rolled down the slope toward the marsh, Elliot holding his mother tightly. When they reached the muddy surface, the wheelbarrow sunk in to the thick, mud, buckling under their weight, tipping over and dumping them into the mud with a loud plop.

They were on their sides in the mud, laughing, Elliot's cock still embedded into her, connecting them. "We should go. I'm pretty sure this is illegal," Elliot said, standing up, helping his mother.

"Yes, I'd hate to get arrested here if a cop saw us," taking his hand, shaking her head at all the mud on their naked bodies.

"I should stick to bedrooms. Maybe I'm too old for this," Diane said.

"Yeah," Elliot agreed.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers