Former Playmates Pt. 03: Diane and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,581 Followers

"What do you mean yeah?" Diane glared at him, pretending to be angry. "You weren't supposed to agree with me!"

"No I meant -- " Elliot didn't have time to finish. His mother tackled him, taking them both back down into the mud.

They rolled around several times, finally coming to a stop with Diane the victor perched on top of Elliot, pinning his hands down, "Give me that cock, boy," she demanded gritting her teeth.

Elliot snarled at her, pushing her off him onto her back, wet mud splashing from the impact. Diane gathered a handful and slathered it on his face. Elliot bent down, rubbing his face against her neck. They paused, glaring at each other, Diane slowly nodding her head.

Covered in mud, they fucked, not caring, grunting like animals in the marsh as they did. Elliot was behind her, pulling her hands back behind her, slamming into her as hard as he could - pieces of mud dripping off her jiggling tits. They both cried out into the humid night sky, collapsing into one another, as Elliot fell backward, laughing as he made a mud angel.

"I can't wait to move here with you," Diane said, lying in his chest, wiping mud away from his face.

Elliot smile faded when a large rain drop landed on his forehead, then another, then another. Within seconds the two adventurous lovers were caught in a down pour, laughing as they stood, the rain washing away some of the mud.

They made their way up the embankment, quickly grabbed their clothes, and rushed to the car. Still naked, Elliot stopped his mother, pulling her close to him just before they reached the car. In the pouring rain, he kissed her. It was a long, passionate, loving kiss, lingering for half a minute, his lips pressed firmly against hers.

"Oh Elliot," Diane said, out of breath when the kiss ended.

"I think I've found my new wife," Elliot said, smiling warmly at his mother.

They cleaned each other thoroughly in the shower afterward, taking their time licking and kissing every inch of each other's bodies, before falling asleep in each others arms.

********

Across town, Valerie was screaming in pleasure.

"Yeah! Get that dick!" Ronnie yelled, slapping one of Valerie's tits as she squatted up and down on his cock in her bed.

"Ah!" She cried out, another orgasm building up. She was nearing exhaustion. "Oh fuck!" she yelled, collapsing on the hugely, muscular Ronnie, shaking in pleasure.

"Mmmm, yeah," he moaned, pushing her off him, grabbing a tit to suckle.

"I got a good pussy for you baby?" She asked.

"Yeah you do! It was made for big dick like mine," Ronnie answered.

"Is it better than my mom's? Am I better than her?" Valerie asked, out of breath.

"Yes you are!" Ronnie said, his black cock, now white with Valerie's creamy vaginal fluids.

She smiled, grabbing his face, kissing him hard. She worked so hard for this, stretching her pussy out, exercise more and more. Her plan had worked out.

Valerie had no idea that at that very moment, her brother and mother were becoming one, making love, giving themselves to each other over and over. Diane had indeed forgotten about Ronnie.

********

In Minnesota, Stephanie was an absolute mess. Several times she thought about calling one of her sisters and spreading the news, but decided against it. She sunk into her bubble bath and sighed. "I can't tell anyone, that's just not right. Who knows what sort of damage that could do."

She shook her head, piling up bubbles on her large breasts. She thought of her son, Dan, her hand casually landing on her thigh near her outer labial lips. A slight smile came across her face when she pictured him hugging her. Her finger involuntarily, under the water, grazed her clitoral hood, sending shivers through her. Stephanie shook her head of the image before it progressed.

"Maybe I'll call him tomorrow and say hello," She smiled, leaning back in her bath, closing her eyes.

********

"Hey Tiff, did I leave a brush at your house?" Diane asked her sister on the phone, lying on her stomach, as Elliot kissed her butt cheeks gingerly.

"Uh, nope, don't think so," She quickly answered. "How are you? Good?" She asked just as quick.

Diane looked over her shoulder at Elliot, licking her in between her cheeks, "Mmhmm, I'm good. You?"

"Great! Listen I gotta go, but I talk to you later!" Tiffanie replied overly enthusiastically, still denying what she witnessed that night in her home.

The truth was, Diane couldn't talk long either. She led Elliot to the living room, sitting down on a chair.

"Time for a nice dance all for you!" She said. She pressed play on the CD player. Van Halen's "Hot For Teacher" started playing, causing Elliot to give his mother a funny look.

"I love sucking cock to this song," She said, sliding her butt across his erection before going to her knees. Elliot started smiling, putting two and two together.

She sucked his cock, followed by another marathon lovemaking session.

Diane felt wilder, younger, and sexier than she ever had before.

The end.

***End note: How the did Stephanie end up sleeping with her son-in-law? The first part in this series answers that if you are curious!***

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,581 Followers