Forms

Story Info
A moonlit night, a maid and a knight.
3.3k words
4.27
8.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bulld
bulld
19 Followers

The following is a story I wrote several years ago with a dear friend, Dakota Kola. I lost track of it and recently discovered it on a flash drive. It was our intention to post this here a long time ago and so I post it now.

*

It was a ball like any other; her parents had brought her in hopes of finding her a suitable husband. Actually anyone from the nearby castles would be considered suitable if they would marry her, or so was the thinking of her parents. She on the other hand, was tired of the smiling and dancing with the drunken young men at the party. The last thing that she wanted was to marry one of these oafs, and if they kept groping at her, she was going to do something very unladylike. It would figure that this night all the knights and pages had not yet returned from the recent battle. At least when the knights were present the men were less forward.

Begging a headache, she stepped out into the dark night, hoping the balcony would give her some solitude. After her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she took off down the stairs to walk in the garden by herself. Her parents would not approve, but so be it, she needed to get away from all the pawing that she was exposed to. She did not appreciate men running their hands on her, and just expecting her to be grateful for the attention. One day, she supposed she would have to marry and put up with that sort of bestiality, however, until then, she would step back politely and flee.

Meandering along the path, she removed her shoes so that she could feel the grass beneath her feet, finding a bench she sat down to enjoy the full moon and the peace of the garden. She had no desire to be in a man's bed and bear him children. That is not to say she didn't have desires, she had them and they were deep and pleading at times. She was not going to be saddled down with a man that did not ignite the flames inside of her, not if she could help it.

Hearing voices she got up and started walking further down the path, thinking some couple had come out to sneak time away from the gathering. As she walked on down the path, she realized that it was not some young couple, but some of the young men, who had too much drink in them. She could hear their vulgar language and so she quickened her pace to allow more space between them. Getting further down the path, she realized that she was heading into the woods, thinking they would stop she went into the darkness, where even the full moon did not shine.

Stepping behind a large tree she stopped and listened, she could hear the men approaching. These young men were loud and vulgar and talking about her. Panicking she started to run, forgetting about being quiet.

Until that time, the young men were not aware of her being on the grounds, but as soon as they heard her, an unspoken plan was formed. Looking at each other, they started jaunting toward the wooded area, following the footsteps of the maid. They too held no fear from the reprisal of the knights, as none had returned, besides the drink that had been consumed dulled any thoughts of propriety in their muddled brains.

The first young man caught up with her and grabbed her by the wrist, causing her to stumble. He fell on top of her which scared her because she could feel his hardness press into her. Wanting to scream, yet knowing the only one who would hear would be the rest that were chasing her. She focused on escaping his grip.

Back at the ball, her absence was not noticed, as her parents where hoping that some young man had caught her attention, they returned to the task at hand; impressing those in the room, to facilitate their standing among the group. This façade was not only carried out among her family, everyone was exhibiting this pretense of being better than the rest.

Her absence was pushed even further back from the minds of family when the knights and pages returned to the castle, having won the battle. Applause and rejoicing came in a thunderous round when the first stepped through the doorway, followed by several others.

The men gathered around the knights and pages, wanting to be filled in on the battle and all of the details. Food was brought, as was drink to nourish the men and encourage a looser tongue. All, save one accepted, this knight searched the crowd looking for someone, that he could not find. Not wanting to call attention to the fact that he was seeking her out. He stepped into the room to searching, while accepting the accolades from the women and other men in the room.

After not seeing her anywhere, the young knight decided to go outside, after all, she was the reason he hurried back. He had no family here to hurry back for, only her, and she was not aware of his feelings. Walking the path, feeling disappointed, and his thoughts stayed on the woman he wanted. He was not sure why but he felt she would be the one to accept him for what he was, even though he knew he could not begin to explain it to her. There was something so different inside of her that spoke deeply to him; there was no question that she would love him for who he was.

It was then that he realized how far he had walked, when he reached the forest. Turning back, he thought it was time to return to the festivities, and find out if maybe she had taken ill and that might explain her not being at the ball of the year. Hearing muffled cries he stopped and listened. Sensing trouble he turned and headed rapidly into the trees, following his senses, charging into the dark woods.

Coming upon three lads tearing at the clothes of his beloved, he lost all control. No longer contained he charged them full force to save her.

Just a brief moment before she totally lost consciousness, she thought she had seen a bull charging into the attackers.

He took her into his arms and held her. Watching her and playing with her hair that had tumbled down over her shoulders when the dark curls loosened from atop her head during the attack. Feeling the softness of her skin, looking how she was scratched, he agonized with the thought of what could have taken place had he not searched for her.

Opening her eyes she saw her young knight holding her and calling Milady. She was still in shock from the attack and the blow to the skull that, she closed her eyes and rested on his shoulder. While she rested she could feel an energy from him, one that shocked her as it was one she also felt inside herself and it scared her.

He stood, carrying her back to the castle. Using the back passageway he got her back into the house unseen. He offered to go get her mother or handmaidens to help her clean up.

She adamantly refused, "No one is to know of this evening, I beseech you tell no one." Her eyes were begging him, and he could never refuse her anything. Silently he showed her where she could freshen up and hopefully straighten out her dress; it wasn't ripped, but was in disarray, from the attack.

Gratefully she went into the room and washed in the basin of cold water to clean herself up. Taking in the mess that her dress was in, she wasn't sure she could cover up what had almost happened. The only other choice she had was to tell her parents, and that would be a total disgrace to the family, so she said nothing, but went about cleaning herself up. As she stepped out of the room, she was taken aback.

The young knight was holding her shawl, "I thought the Milady might require this."

It was if he was looking right through her to her soul. She thought, "Does he know about me and my midnight roaming?" She gazed into his eyes and saw softness; she recognized a depth in this man that called to her as much as the dark of night beckoned to her. Coming back to her senses, she thanked him for all his assistance. He offered his arm, but the lady refused it. "I think it best if I went in and saw my parents alone. Would you mind?"

He agreed that it would not be best for them to be seen coming in, with her in apparent state of disarray. He left out the back way and entered silently through the garden doorway. From this vantage point he could watch her. He was never quite sure what it was about this maid that drew him to her, it was as if there was some deep connection that he did not understand.

Explaining to her parents that she had taken a tumble while walking in the dark garden, she asked permission to leave and go home to rest. Her father summoned the carriage and sent her home.

It had been almost a full month since the ball had passed and she had not seen the knight again, in spite of looking for him every time someone arrived at their home. She was disappointed each time that it was not he who had come to call.

Looking out at the full moon, she felt restless and knew again tonight she would roam; she could feel the need deep inside. Unlike other times this brought a burning desire and heated her to her soul, she was being called into the night.

As she slipped from the garden behind her home and entered the forest her senses filled with her surroundings. The sounds and smells of the forest filled her with longing and excitement. Just prior to moonrise she reached a clearing and removed all her clothing. Standing in the center of the clearing she waited for the moon light to bathe her standing with her arms spread wide. Starting between her breasts, directly over her heart, her skin began to glow until she was shining as brightly as the moon light around her. Her form began to rise into the air and then to slowly changing, her form elongating and undulating metamorphing into something else. From the darkness two eyes watched.

After a searing flash of light the brightness faded, where once a fair maid had been now stood a small dragon no bigger than a horse or cow. The dragon was a brilliant white and as the moon light played over it all of the colors of the rainbow were reflected. The watcher shielding his eyes from the brilliant display stepped into the clearing. It was the knight, nude as the day he was born. "I thought as much," he said "now that I know what you hid I will show you my secret as well." As he finished this statement he reached the center of the clearing, his arms outstretched he too was bathed in the moon light. The same glow enveloped him the same metamorphosis occurred and standing where the knight had been was a full grown male bull.

For the rest of the night until moon set the two were inseparable. The connection between them growing and becoming secure. As moon set approached they returned to the clearing and as the last rays of the moon left them they once again began to glow only this time with a golden fire that seemed to consume their forms until nothing was left except their nude human bodies.

They lay there for a moment, side by side, recovering from the transformation. After a few moments they rolled closer to one another and kissed passionately, their hands roaming each others bodies freely caressing and stroking each other to a fever pitch. As the passion consumed them he groaned and pulled back.

"What is it Sir Knight that makes you pull away?" she asked.

"Your virtue Milady, which I am sure is inviolate. I can not take that which is not mine to have." He replied.

"Sir Knight, my virtue I have saved for that one man who could fulfill and complete me. There is no doubt in my mind that you are that man. My virtue is yours for the taking." Saying that she embraced him tighter and kissed him with renewed passion which he retuned.

He kissed her with a depth she had never known before. His kiss seared her to her soul and burned his mark on her lips. She was from that moment his partner, heart, mind, body and soul. She knew it and so did he. He did not stop with the kiss, his hands burned his mark on her with every touch, and his touch was gentle yet needy, as if he could not get enough of her.

She responded in like, holding him tightly while her hands kneaded the muscles in his back, and her mouth seared its own brand onto his. There was so much heat rising from them that the temperature in the clearing became a full twenty degrees warmer than the surrounding woods. Her body begged for him screaming in silence at his touch. Feeling him in her hands she burned her own path over his skin, absorbing and memorizing his flesh.

It was she who broke the kiss, needing to taste all of him. Her lips traveled over his face kissing all of it including his eyelashes. She brought her mouth down on his neck and licked. Her snout, though not showing, snorted and sniffed to take in his scent. Everything in her being was taking note of everything in his being; she was not going to miss this opportunity to take full advantage of her senses. Out of fear that this opportunity would not be one afforded her in the future she continued trailing kisses over his skin. She wanted completeness, if only one time in her life.

Feeling physical effect she had on him, turned her temperature up a few degrees. Her skin flushed from the heat. Sensing his manhood against her leg, a moan squeaked passed her lips, she had never seen nor felt a manhood before. Seeing his size she was totally taken over with desire for it. With trepidation, she braved to look at him. Looking at him she asked, "May I touch it, Sir Knight?"

His voice begging, "Please do Milady."

With fear, anticipation and awe rolled up into one, she reached her small hand down to where his erection lay. Softly she felt him, wrapping her hand around him; it did not fully cover his girth. Feeling him harden in her hand, excited her, as she began to move her hand slowly over him, closing her eyes so that she would be able to feel him completely without distraction.

When she looked again she saw the sack underneath his manhood, she did not know what this was and gingerly felt it with the fingertips on her free hand. It looked fragile to her so she proceeded with great caution. Feeling the sack tighten in her hand made her moan. Unable to move her eyes to meet his she was hypnotized by watching herself stroke his skin.

"Milady, please hold me tighter." Sensing her pull back the Knight reassured her, "You will not do me harm by doing this."

The maid tightened her grip, as she did this she felt a tightening between her own legs. Her maidenhood was screaming with passion for this Knight, unsure of how this large member would fit inside of her; yet knowing that it would and that is all she needed to know. There were no further thoughts as he rolled over and held himself over her body his strong arms, supporting his large muscular frame.

Trembling from his touch and her need for him, this huge and powerful form was now over her; manhood hovering above her maidenhead. Every nerve was screaming for him to enter her, with no thought of what would happen or any sense of consequence, the only thing she knew was this Knight was going to be her undoing and her completion all in one.

The Knight hesitated, the moment seemed forever. What would be right and just would be for him to escort this lady back to her home, and fulfill his needs elsewhere. However in his soul he knew he must have her, if only this one time. There was no turning back once he decided. His shaft ached to be in this woman, never before had he felt such a longing, a need, a raging desire, not for just any flesh; it had to be her flesh.

Looking down, one last time he asked (fearing the answer) "Are you sure Milady?"

She spoke not a word placing her hands onto his ass she swiftly spread her legs and forced his entry into her womanhood.

Both were shocked at the movement, time stood still as they did not move but savored the feeling of becoming one in the flesh. When she had adjusted to his manhood, slowly she started moving over his shaft feeling him deep inside of her she moaned and tightened around him to the point of a tear coming to the knight's eye. He was overwhelmed with emotion as he moved inside her womanhood. This undoubtedly was the most exquisite feeling to be had in mortal form, her moan only brought the tear to fullness as it escaped down his cheek.

Reaching down between her legs she held onto the shaft with one hand as to feel him moving in and out of her body. With every thrust her body met his rhythm plunging him deeper and deeper into her core. Emotions spiraling higher and higher out of control, she could no longer contain herself, she yelled out his name.

He moaned her name as he climaxed deep inside of her. As they were in the throes of orgasm a bright white light emanated from inside them, illuminating the clearing. The exact point of orgasm also brought a shift in both of them and briefly they were their kin forms.

When the light dimmed and the earth stopped shaking, they found themselves lying in each others arms, spent. They lay there reveling in each others presence and enjoying the bond that now joined them.

As the rays of the rising sun painted the horizon red and gold the knight turned and said "My lady its time we dressed and rejoined your family, there is much to be discussed and decided."

"Yes my lord its time indeed and a long time coming. Permission must be gained from my father and plans must be made. I am glad my love that it was you who saved me and found me out. No other I have met would have understood. It does explain why I have found it so difficult to choose from among my suitors as none of them possessed the trait inherent in both of us that makes us who and what we are. With you I am complete. My one concern is to our children will they share our gift will they be as we are?"

"Yes my lady I know our children with share this gift and that the girls will favor you while the boys do favor me. This I know by my parents who are as we are, although my mothers form is equine rather than draconic. It is my thought that your parents share our gift as well I am just not sure what form your father takes. Your mother is of the draconic line." So saying he rose and lifted her to her feet. They dressed and walked hand in hand back to the home of her parents.

bulld
bulld
19 Followers