Forsaking All Others

Story Info
Wife tries to change husband.
3.5k words
3.23
236.8k
42
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home from my job and entered the house through the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a Bud Light and flopped in my favorite chair and leaned back and relaxed. I was really tense and wound pretty tight after one of those days at work. I was glad I had gotten in my daily workout and swim in the morning. We have a good workout room and a lap pool where I work. I am deceptively strong, I can lift twice my weight and don't show any bulging muscles, partly because of my metabolism and partly because of the mile I swim five days a week. I was almost asleep when I heard my wife Kelli talking. It sounded like she was talking to some one on the phone. She sounded pretty animated and excited. I heard her say, "Were you able to get everything? OH! That sounds wonderful. Where? Oh! That will be on Wednesday. We could do it here. Mike works until about six on Wednesdays." There was along pause. Then I heard her say, "That is so sweet of you to say that. I loved it too Dave! Your cock is so big and you know how to use it! Yeah, I know! You taste good too. Talk to you later. Bye bye."

I was in total shock! I couldn't believe what I had heard. We had been married ten years. I had never had the slightest doubt she loved me and was faithful through and through. I heard her on the stairs and just closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. My mind raced. Could this be true. Kelli was certainly sexy enough to draw a crowd. She was tiny girl, five feet tall and about one hundred pounds. Long blond hair. Beautiful face and a killer smile. That and a figure to die for made her irresistible. Her breasts were perfect. Men watched her everywhere she went. She knew it and loved it. It had taken me years to stop being jealous when guys stared at her. She was mine. Now I wondered.

I heard her footsteps stop, then I heard her move again. I felt her take the beer can from my hand. I pretended to be asleep. I heard her walk softly to the sliding glass door and slowly open it. Then she slammed it. It startled me and I jumped. My eyes flew open. She smiled at me and said, "Darling, I didn't know you were here, did you get home early?" I stood up and she put her arms around me and kissed me, pulling my head down so she could reach me. She pulled back and looked at me, "What's wrong Mike, don't you like my kisses any more?"

"Sure I do honey, I am still half asleep, I had a real tough day today. I was so beat I just collapsed in my chair and the next thing I knew the door slammed."

She smiled, "Why don't you go up and take a nap, I'll call you when dinner is ready."

"I have a call to make first. I am afraid I am going to have to go to New York to the main office tomorrow to straighten out some things so we can get our orders out on time. I should be back Friday. I forgot to have the travel department book my flight for me. I'll leave a message on their voice mail." I sat at my desk and pretended to make the call. I could see her shadow as she listened in the hall. When I hung up she tiptoed off. I went up to our room and took off my clothes. I hung my suit in the closet and took a quick shower. I lay on the bed and closed my eyes and thought back over the last few months and tried to remember any signs that she was fooling around on me. I could think of nothing. I could only remember once she had gone out with the girls and got home late. I thought I heard her in the hall so I rolled on my side and put my arm over my face. I could see her feet from under my arm as she stood in the door. I tried my best to breath as slow and regularly as I could. She turned and walked away.

I rolled out of bed and walked softly to the door. She was in the kitchen. I raced back to the bed and picked up the phone. I heard the last of the dial tones and then heard the ring. A man answered, "Dave."

Kelli said, "Dave, he is taking a nap, I had to tell you, he is going out of town tomorrow and won't be back 'til Friday!"

"Wow, really, I'll call you tomorrow about noon, OK. Then we can make plans."

"Wait, Honey, Go back to our original plan. Bye."

I heard her hang up and I put the phone down quietly and returned to bed and thought about what I had just heard. There was still nothing I could remember to make me believe she was unhappy with me. Our sex was still great and fairly often. I just couldn't believe what I had heard. I began to realize my life was ending. I had to find out more. How?"

I knew I could switch the recorder from the business line in my office to the house line and record all the incoming and out going calls on that line. It would only take a second to do that. There was a video security system through out the house we had installed during a period when the neighborhood was suffering from a rash of breaking and entering. It recorded onto CDs and was activated by motion or sound detectors. It could record for about a week. I knew Kelli had forgotten about it. We hadn't turned it on in years.

I could listen to the phone recordings from any phone but not the video recordings. I would have to take a few days off from work and have them cover for me. I would get a Motel room nearby and rent a car. My Jag was too easily noticed. I would leave it in the parking area at work. It was under cover and secure.

I heard her coming up the stairs again and went into my sleep mode. She came over and kissed my forehead. "Wake up, Sleepyhead. Dinner is about ready. If you sleep too long you won't be able to sleep tonight." I looked up at her and she pressed her lips to mine in a long loving kiss. Damn, she could sure get me hot in a hurry. I pulled her on to the bed and she giggled, "Down, boy, down, Dinner is hot now, we will get hot later."

We had a delightful cheerful dinner. We sat and finished off a bottle of wine and I said, "You seem very cheerful and happy. It must be because I am going to be gone for a few days and you can go out and find someone to give you some good lovin' while I'm gone."

"What?"

"You heard me, you must be getting tired of the same old, same old all the time."

"Is that what you think? Is that the way you feel?"

"I don't feel that way, I really don't know how you feel at all."

"Oh! Mike, I love you, and I love your loving, I really do." She was either telling the truth or she was a hell of an actress. Then I remembered, she was a hell of an actress. She had been in the theater for several years before we met.

I still didn't know what to believe. She got up from her chair and walked to me and pulled her blouse up and pushed her breasts into my face as she straddled my lap. She knew I loved her breasts and that what she was doing would get me hard very fast. She held her tities and pushed one in my mouth. I just had to suck the nipple right in. It was so good. I loved her long thick nipples. They were hard as could be now. You could push one over with your tongue but it would snap right back when you removed the pressure. She moved the other nipple to my mouth. Then she lifted my head and kissed me deeply on the lips, "This is what I was smiling about, thinking of this. Please take me to bed."

I raised up with my hands under her legs and carried her up the stairs to our room. I sat her on the bed and pulled off my T-shirt and dropped the leisure shorts I was wearing. Kelli stripped off her top and panties and flopped giggling on our bed. I was on her in a flash. I kissed her and felt her hands work between us to guide me into her pussy. She was warm and wet, I slipped right in. I thrust in and out of her and was loving the feel of her. I looked down at her and saw her watching me carefully with no expression on her face at all. "I guess am not pleasing you at all?" I said.

"No, you are nice. I like it."

Things seemed to be getting a little blurry. I rose off of her. 'What is going on?"

"Don't worry Dear, everything is OK." I looked at a movement to my right and saw a huge black man watching me. Then everything went black.

When I came to I was in pain. I was suspended by my wrists from a ring in the ceiling. The padded handcuffs were cutting off the blood flow to my hands. My ankles were cuffed too. I got some of my weight on my feet and off my arms. I looked around. I tried to turn so I could see behind me. There was an instant stinging across my back. Kelli stepped in front of me. She was dressed in a black leather outfit and looked like a biker girl. She held a short whip. "You will not move unless I tell you to, do you understand me?"

"I hear you. What is going on here?"

"You will not speak until you are told to. If you do say anything to me you will address me as Mistress, or Mistress Kelli." The whip slashed across my back again. Then again and again.

"Do you understand?"

"Why are you doing this to me?"

The whip slammed into me again and again. This time I thought she would never stop.

She stepped back in front of me. "Have you learned anything yet?"

"I have learned that you no longer love me."

"Oh! Mike, I will always love you, it hurts me to have to do this to you, but you must learn to obey me in all things, instantly and totally. You are going to become my love slave. You will learn to love this."

"And if I don't, what will you do, love me to death?"

"You will learn, you will. Dave! Blindfold him and put the gag in his mouth. Then you beat him with the paddle. Do not draw blood. I forbid you to draw blood."

I saw the big black guy grinning at me, he held a ball gag in his fingers. "Open your mouth."

I pulled my head back away from him. He stepped closer and I brought my knee up as hard as I could between his legs. He screamed and dropped to the floor. He writhed around for a it then got up and held his crotch. Finally he stood and looked at me. "Motha fucka" he swung a meaty fist at my face and I jerked to the side and he missed and hit my shoulder. I snapped my teeth at his wrist and ripped a piece of skin off. I jerked at the chains as he bent over his wrist. I couldn't get a good purchase and my weight wasn't enough to break them. I stopped struggling and stood and glared at Kelli. "He will probably kill me now, then you will be happy. I didn't know you hated me so much."

Tears ran from her eyes. "I don't hate you. I love you."

"Yeah! Right." The big black struggled to his feet. He looked at me as he tried to stop the bleeding. Kelli ran to him and took him to the bathroom. I jerked down with all my might and thought I felt a little give in the chain. I looked up and thought I saw a link opening a little. I jerked again and saw I was indeed opening a link. Kelli walked out and stood in front of me. I hung still. I looked down and saw blood all over my chest. Then I felt a pain on the side of my face. I knew it was where his fist had caught me.

"Is this who you have been fucking my dear wife, does his big cock please you a lot. Does he taste good when he cums in your mouth? Is that why you are going to kill me?"

Her hands flew to her face. "Oh! My God, you were awake this afternoon. You have it all wrong."

"I do? Yeah! I guess thinking you loved me as much as I loved you was dead wrong. Just like your wedding vows to forsake all others were just words that meant nothing to you." I felt tears running down my cheeks to drop and mix with the blood on my chest. I felt the rage surging through my body and I screamed and jumped as high as I could and jerked down as hard as I could. The chain snapped. I grabbed the leg chains and ripped them from the floor. I was free! I put my feet on the chains hanging from my wrists and pulled upward breaking them too.

I heard a gasp from the bathroom door. I saw Dave watching me. "Mam, you better talk to this man, this has gotten all out of hand. He is going to hurt both of us."

Kelli walked over and stood in front of me. "Mike I love you with all my heart, I just couldn't stand the thought of losing you. I guess you will go to her now for sure. Don't be angry with Dave, I hired him to help me. We have never touched each other."

"Kelli, I just don't believe you. I heard you tell him how much you liked the way he used his cock, how good he tasted. Can you explain that?"

"Yes I can. Calm down and listen to me. Please, I beg you to listen. I took a wild chance to try and keep you. I have been getting these notes everywhere. In our mail box, On the windshield of my car, under the front door. I have fifteen of them. They say you are cheating on me. That you are going to leave me for another woman. I found her panties in your car under the seat like the note said I would. I was going crazy. I was afraid you would leave right way if I confronted you about it. I didn't know what to do. I had to talk to someone so I told Doris about it. She suggested trying to make you submissive to me. For me to make you my slave. She said she noticed that you were already very considerate and attentive to me and did anything I wanted you to do. So we figured it would not be hard to turn you into a slave. Boy were we wrong! I think you would have let me beat you to death before you would give up. I knew I couldn't bring myself to hurt you. I hired Dave to help me because you are too big for me to handle. I knew we might have to hurt you some, and I knew I just couldn't do much to hurt you, I just couldn't do it. Dave said he could help me some but he didn't want to hurt you very much.'

Dave looked at me, "Man, you are some tough son of a bitch. I knew after I saw how you reacted that she would never break you. The more she did the tougher and madder you got. I am damned glad we had you chained. I couldn't believe you got loose. I still don't believe you fought me and hurt me while you were hung up like that. You a bad dude."

I looked in his eyes and asked, "is it true about you and her?"

"Yeah, man, we just good buddies. She told me up front that she was crazy in love with you and didn't mess around with anyone. I respect that!"

I turned to Kelli, "Tell me what I heard on the phone earlier."

She looked up at me, "Mike, I met Dave when I went to that bachelorette party for Janette a month or so ago. Dave was the entertainment. He was the stripper. Several of the girls screwed him and a bunch of them sucked his cock. I just watched. Anyway when the party was over I saw him outside standing by his car. He asked if I had a cell phone. His car wouldn't start and his cell phone wouldn't work. Mine wouldn't work either. We were in a dead spot. I went back and rang the door bell. No one ever answered. I gave him a ride to a convenience store and he called for a wrecker. We each had a coffee and we talked until the wrecker came. He told me anytime I needed help with something to let him know. Mike, please let me put something on your jaw. You are still bleeding."

"No, you need to help Dave with his arm, he is in worse shape than I am. Dave would you let me look at it?"

"Are you sure, man. I out weigh you by fifty or eighty pounds but I'm scared of you."

"Yeah! I won't hurt you. Hummm. Doesn't look too bad. Just skin ripped off. You are bleeding a bunch though. Let me see what we have in our first aid kit. OK! Here is some antibiotic ointment, let me put some on it. Now Kelli, wipe the blood off gently and I'll put the ointment on before the blood seeps out again. Ok it's on there, let me put this large nonstick pad on it. Now some tape to put some pressure on it, there, that should do it. Take two aspirin and call me in the morning. Pay the nurse."

"Please Mike, let me fix the cut on your jaw."

"OK, just don't get any sharp objects near my throat."

She burst into tears.

I said, "Stop the crying, I can't stand to see the woman I love cry."

She looked up at me, "What about her?"

"There is no her. There never has been and there never will be, you are the only woman in my life. Just you. Let me explain something to you. I do anything you want me to because I love you. I do submit to you a lot because I want you to be happy. That is how I get to be happy, by making you happy. If you had just asked me to be your love slave I would have been happy to please you. I would have let you do almost anything to me, as long as I know you love me and are truly my love. Don't ask me to share you, I am too weak for that. I'll fight for you then. I am not into being humiliated or embarrassed for the amusement of others, I could never do that to you, never, and I think that if you can do that to me, you don't love me. I guess you never realized it, but I have always been your love slave, I guess I always will be. But it will be out of my deep love for you and not because I fear you and am afraid you might hurt me if I displease you. That's about how I feel about the love slave business. Do I have to call you Mistress?"

Tears ran from her eyes, She pulled me down and we kissed, "You can call me what ever you like, just keep calling me."

"I will if you are sure you don't want a big cock like Dave's."

"Sweet man, I got a really good look at Dave's equipment, The only difference between his and yours is that his is black and a little smaller than yours. You could give him lessons on how to use it."