Fort Knox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Honey, not quite so hard," she implored as a single tear ran down her left cheek. She did not really expect him to heed her words, and in fact, cowered in fear suspecting the next lashing would be exceptionally harsh. Instead, it came down with less force against her bottom.

"Do you like this Jennifer? Do you like being bound up inside an old fort and being whipped," he asked as he got into a routine of slow anticipatable lashes? She only nodded at his question, not wanting to unclench her gritting teeth as her punishment was carried out.

In reality, Jennifer loved the submissiveness of the situation; even the enjoyment of the whipping as the endorphins in her body began to temper the pain. It was all consensual, and she enjoyed the feeling of being completely submissive to her husband, giving him something no woman had ever given the man. She was merely a captive that was vulnerable to his power and prestige.

"Yes Honey, I love role-playing with you."

"I know you do," he said as the last lash with the cat-of-nine-tails fell across her buttocks for the final time. She squirmed just as she had with the other fifty one lashes, but then waited for her husband to forcibly take her, just as he had done so many times before.

"Yes. Yes I love it," she said as his hands slid along both of her ass cheeks in unison. She could feel his hand run across the numerous ridges and valleys the lines of the whip had created and felt his cools hands on her warmed up crimson flesh. Then he suddenly spun her around in the bonds so that she was facing him, and then dropped to the waistband of his pants as he did so. She did not have time to register the importance of the movement until he thrust down the front of his trousers, taking his underwear with it as the clothing sank to his knees.

"Oh God no," Jennifer mockingly cried when she saw his erection pulsing and curling up in a hardened arch.

She thought she knew what to expect next and waited for the cast iron bonds to be released. Being thrown to the floor would be next and then she would be taken with force there. Jennifer never expected to be taken right where she was; to have her back pinned against the brick wall, her arms held high above her head in shackles as he forced himself into her while standing up. Her high heels were the key; with them on, she was three inches taller, making her hang more comfortably from the wall, but her comfort was not what she had in mind when she donned the sexy shoes. It made for the perfect height as she felt his circumcised shaft press up against her labia, and her back in turn pressed against the cold and rough textured brick wall of the prison cell.

"Oh Scott, I need this so bad," she said, hoping her clarification would spurn him on to pleasure her completely.

"I know," he said, and made a hard lunge into his wife.

Jennifer made a loud moan as her husband's blunt ended shaft settled around her sex. She was not sure if it was his unique standing up position, or if it was her incredibly turned on state, but her body was easily taking everything her husband was given her with ease.

The tip of his cock felt her heat as it dipped into her and coated itself with her juices. He saw her look to him in the dimly lit room, her face smiling but also pleading that he continue the pleasure of their perfect role playing date. Having sex with her, completely immobile, savagely bound to the wall, had become his goal and with a single thrust he was deep inside her, the hot velvet of her slick pussy walls clamping him with a touch that only a wife could truly provide.

"Oh God that feels good." Jennifer breathed back to him as he withdrew to her outer rim and thrust again.

As he made those first long strokes inside her, she felt the thickness of his cock pull along the walls of her pussy and send waves of pleasure all over her. Scott reached forward and grabbed Jennifer's breast. Feeling the nipple held tightly between two fingers, he pulled her torso upright so he could take both of her breasts in his hands and continue to thrust into her. Jennifer wanted to be released form her bonds desperately, she wanted the freedom to wrap her legs around the man she loved so much and let him thrust into her with power.

Hearing his breathing closer to her ear, she knew he was close to coming. She could not blame him; her vintage outfit had no doubt excited him from the very beginning, and having her so obediently bind herself inside a prison cell had its own attraction as well. Not surprisingly, it only took a few more thrusts of Scott slamming into her, holding her breast and pushing her so hard against the wall that she prayed the mortar would hold.

It was impossible to tell who came first, the passion and fire spreading between them as they gasped and snagged their breath through their powerful orgasms. Scott continued to move inside her as his body stiffened, rubbing furiously on her clit and squeezing her nipple. Jennifer's body exploded, her hands running over her husband's torso as he gasped and grunted in her ear with his own pleasure.

As the fury died, Jennifer slumped deeper into her bonds, fatigue letting her small from hang limp from the chains and irons. As she slumped lower, she felt her husband's shaft slipping out of her. With an audible plop, Jennifer heard the soft sound echo in the small room, and felt the hot sticky sperm slowly begin to drip from her sex.

Jennifer smiled as her bonds were finally released. Never in her life had she felt so sexy, so satisfied, so in love with the man she had promised to devote her life too. Even without words she could tell that he too felt the same.

As he began to remove all traces of her bonds from the brig, Jennifer swooped down to pick up her flashlight and unstrap the shoes from her feet. As beautiful as they were, this was the longest she had ever been required to wear such tall heels. Fatigue and pain from being bound in them for so long forced her to pull the painful shoes from her feet and follow her husband stocking-footed through the rest of the fort. There was no doubt they would be in tatters by the time they returned to her backpack, but Jennifer knew they had fulfilled their purpose quite well. In fact, Fort Knox had fulfilled its purpose as well to.

Like the reason it had been built one hundred and seventy six years before, Fort Knox had managed to protect, intrigue and instill trust and protection for the residents of the State of Maine. While the fort's engineers and architect's had never imagined the fort providing the intense pleasure for such a sordid affair, Jennifer looked at the massive granite blocks knowing she would be back again.

Note:

This is a fictional story, but Fort Knox is an actual granite fort built along the banks of the Penobscot River. In 1830, this fort was constructed to provide protection for the City of Bangor, the lumbering capital of the world at that time.

12