Fort Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, commandant. Everything has been arranged. I will be 'captured' at the Well of Miriam where Ahmed will be preparing to raid the fort. I will suggest that I could be exchanged for 'something the French value' up and to the fort itself because I am the commandant's mistress..."

"Which you are, every Sunday night," the commandant interrupted.

"...but he will want to sample my body before the exchange."

"Will he?"

"Yes. He is being softened up for that now. The women who visit him each night are telling him how much they have learned from me, how expert I am, and by comparison they are mere beginners, and how he could reach undreamt-of passion in my arms."

"Has he seen you, Anne-Marie?"

"Yes. Many times. He has also heard about me, and my skills, many times."

"I hope, for your sake, that he is convinced."

"I'm sure that he is. When he is alone with me he will discover that my skills include sexual bondage which I will persuade him to try."

"I don't think I want to know exactly what you intend. Poor Ahmed."

"Poor Ahmed indeed. Once he is restrained, I will escape. Ahmed will have failed to take something of value, he will be personally humiliated, and no one will have been hurt."

"And you have a trade agreement with James, the chief's probable successor."

"Yes, but if the fort isn't garrisoned, I might have a problem getting my goods to the tribe."

"Possibly not as much of a problem as you think, Anne-Marie. If your plot succeeds, I might tell you how you can continue to trade from Fort Vauxrein when the garrison has gone. But now, you have been alone with me too long for the garrison to accept. I will see you tonight?"

"Of course, mon commandant! For the usual fee."

"Until then, au revoir."

That evening Anne-Marie came to the commandant's bed. She enjoyed her nights with him. Apart from being paid more than her usual fee, she had little to do. She cuddled the commandant to her voluptuous naked body, cradling his head between her breasts. She had to be careful. One night she had nearly suffocated him before his impotent struggles woke her.

His bed was the most comfortable in Fort Vauxrein and she could sleep undisturbed once the commandant had begun to snore softly. In the mornings she would roll over him, propping herself on her arms as he thrust underneath her. Her breasts surrounded his head as he tried to plumb her depths. She could barely feel his prick inside her but would encourage him with appropriate words as he came inside her. Another quarter of an hour of smothering him and she had earned her pay.

Sometimes while in the commandant's bed she regretted the frantic pounding of the younger soldiers as they tried to arouse her to passion. However well endowed the soldier, Anne-Marie could accommodate his erection and wring him dry. But she would have appreciated the youthful ardour in a more comfortable bed.

That morning, unusually, the commandant asked her to stay once she had dressed.

"I need to send a message to the chief," he said, "and you, Anne-Marie, are the only one who can take it safely."

"What message?"

"I need to tell him that the army is intending to abandon the fort, that we are going to destroy all our gunpowder, and to ask whether he would consider a business proposal. At present, I don't want to reveal the business proposal. I want Ahmed's plot to fail first."

"And I will try to ensure that the plot fails."

"If you get the chief to agree, not to help you, but not to hinder, then you probably will. Ahmed's own incompetence might not be enough."

"I'll need an excuse to return so soon, commandant."

"Perhaps you've received a new catalogue? It doesn't have to exist, just be the excuse."

"That's easy. I have several old catalogues that look right."

The garrison was slightly surprised when Anne-Marie set off for the tribesmen's' camp with a single donkey. It was so unusual that they talked about it for most of the day.

At the camp Anne-Marie met the women who were curious about her sudden return. She explained that she needed to speak to the chief, in private, but that the excuse for her visit was a new clothing catalogue.

While the women pretended to be deciding on their purchases from the catalogue, the chief slipped into the inner part of the women's tent.

Anne-Marie gave him the commandant's message. She also explained how she intended to foil Ahmed's task by allowing herself to be captured at the Well of Miriam, and then escaping.

The chief sighed.

"Is it such common knowledge that Ahmed is an idiot?"

"I know, and because I know, the commandant knows. You know. Most of your tribe knows. The women certainly know..."

"...the elders know. They and I would prefer James to be my successor. As yet he is too young..."

"...but he already has the wisdom that Ahmed lacks."

"That is true. But Ahmed is of age. He must have some role in the tribe. We don't have the useful post of village idiot."

"With my help, and with that of your women, he might win that post."

"I cannot be seen to help you, Anne-Marie, but I will tell my women to cooperate."

"You do not need to do even that, O chief. They will do that willingly. They are irritated by Ahmed's sexual demands on them."

"Then I will leave it to you, and them."

"Ahmed will take some women with him when he goes on his task?"

"Of course. He will take his large tent, his bedding, the long mirror in which he admires himself, and his women. He is stupid. For a raid you should take nothing but the absolute minimum, weapons, water and a little food."

"Then the women, and his mirror, will be his downfall."

"I need to know no more, Anne-Marie. I will send one of my elders with Ahmed to monitor his hoped-for failure. Good luck. But what about the commandant's business proposal?"

"I know no more than I have said. He would like your agreement in principle to cooperation between you."

"Then he has it. I would agree to anything that might improve the finances of our people. We have so little."

"I will tell him. Thank you, O chief.

The chief left. Anne-Marie joined the women and explained her plan to them. One suggested a small change. If Anne-Marie were to be captured, it would be better if the women captured her. If she resisted the men, she or they might get hurt. The women's capture would be a set-up and Anne-Marie need only pretend to struggle. Anne-Marie agreed. She asked that her suitcase of elderly clothing should be available near Ahmed's tent.

She was surprised that the women already knew the day on which Ahmed would go to the Well of Miriam. She arranged to be riding close to the well, but out of sight of it, to a place where the women would 'accidently' find and capture her.

Anne-Marie left and returned to the fort. While she had been away the commandant had summoned the sub-officers and given them the news that the fort had to be given up and the gunpowder destroyed. He wanted the gunpowder to be used to widen the passes on the fort's approaches.

The sub-officers arranged for barrels of gunpowder to be placed where they would meet the commandant's intentions. It would take several days for the charges to be placed correctly.

Unfortunately for Ahmed's advisor Suleyman, the several days to place the charges coincided with the time taken for Ahmed to move his raiding party into place at the Well of Miriam.

Suleyman went to reconnoitre the fort's activities, crawling up the reverse side of a dune as a gunpowder charge was set off in the rock face supporting it. He was thrown high in the air, landing again in the soft sand, half-buried in it, but then peppered with falling rocks that cut and bruised him. His plight was observed by the chief's appointed elder who had remained at a safe distance.

The elder had to assist Suleyman from his covering of sand and rock.

"You won't tell the chief, will you?" he asked anxiously. "I'm not really injured."

The elder didn't reply but had to support Suleyman several times as they made their way slowly back to the Well of Miriam. Suleyman had to admit to Ahmed that his scouting had revealed nothing except the unexplained blasting. He undertook to return to overlook the fort tomorrow and then limped back to his tent to have healing salves applied to his wounds.

Fortunately for Suleyman, that afternoon the pre-arranged 'capture' of Anne-Marie was successfully carried out by the women. Brought before him, she admitted that she was the commandant's mistress. Suleyman hastened to Ahmed's tent, forgetting his injuries.

"O Ahmed," Suleyman said, "Fate has smiled upon us. Anne-Marie, the fort commandant's mistress, has been captured. We can exchange her for something that the French do not want to give up, and you will have succeeded."

"Anne-Marie? Isn't she reputed to be endowed with incredible sexual skills?"

"So our women say. It seems unlikely. She is a fat old woman."

"I know that. I have seen her several times but the stories about her are legendary. If she has remained the commandant's mistress for so long despite her appearance, there must be something exceptional about her."

"Perhaps, O Ahmed, but she is a useful bargaining counter."

"She will be just as useful tomorrow. She is not a virgin. I would like to know whether the legends about her have any foundation. Let the women bring her to me at midnight."

"Are you sure, O Ahmed?"

"Of course I'm sure. Do it! You are dismissed."

At midnight Anne-Marie was hustled by the group of women into Ahmed's tent. They forced her to kneel before him. Two women put the battered suitcase of clothing in front of the long mirror.

"What is that?" Ahmed asked.

"In there are some of the tools of my trade, O master," Anne-Marie said. "You want me to perform at my best, don't you?"

"Silence, slave!" Ahmed ordered. "You are at my mercy. You women, leave us!"

The women left.

"So, Anne-Marie, you are mistress of all sexual enchantments, are you?"

"Yes, master, but I cannot show you the path to exquisite delights except in darkness. You do not need to see my miserable body, only to feel and experience it. If you could put out the lanterns?"

"Very well. What else do you need?"

"If you could undress yourself and lie on the quilts?"

"And then what?"

"Then you will feel what I can do."

Ahmed put out the lanterns. Marie moved to her suitcase and opened it as Ahmed undressed. She joined him on the bed.

"What is this? You are still dressed, Anne-Marie."

"At the moment. I don't need to undress to start. I am your helpless captive, aren't I?"

"Of course. We captured you."

"Have you ever understood that sexual encounters have two types of joy, O master, the joy of penetrating a woman's deepest cleft and the joy of being surrounded by her soft caress? The penetration is what most men feel. They do not think, or perhaps even give themselves time, to enjoy the woman's response."

"Perhaps not."

"Then you have never experienced the sweetness of surrendering your manhood to a woman's intimate caress?"

"No. Is there more pleasure?"

"Yes, if you accept that your penetration has two sides, the thrust and the response that the thrust produces. As you enter she accepts. As you thrust deeper she enfolds. No man can wholly enter into a woman. That is impossible. But I can give you an understanding of just how a complete penetration could be almost unbelievably overwhelming. Will you trust me to show you?"

"Why should I trust my captive?"

"Why shouldn't you? I'm here, O master, in your tent, surrounded by your followers. If you were to call out, guards would come running, wouldn't they?"

"Perhaps. It depends on the call. They wouldn't respond to the noise of lovemaking."

"But if you called for help?"

Ahmed was indignant.

"I would never need to call for help against a woman, slave!"

"Then your fears are groundless. You can let me show you what I can do. It means that you will have to surrender the initiative to me for a while."

"Surrender? I would not surrender to you, nor to any woman!"

"It would only be the fantasy of surrender, a fiction, a situation that you could control at all times..."

"...and this would give me an unforgettable experience?"

"You will never forget it. But first you must give me permission to act. At present I am your helpless slave. I cannot give you the experience you wish for without pretending that I am your mistress..."

"Never. No woman of my tribe would dare claim to be my mistress..."

"Exactly, O master. They are too frightened of your power but sexual fulfilment is often reached by devious paths. You need to surrender your body to a woman to experience the most delicious ecstasy. Until now, you have always been the leader, the one who impales, the one who commands. But a woman can give far more if she sets the rules, she directs, she controls what and how the sexual congress is made..."

"You would control me? How dare you suggest such a thing!"

"It would only be the appearance of control. In such situations there are rules that the master sets. For example, if any time he were to feel that the woman is going too far, there would be a control phrase he will say. Once that word is said, the woman will stop immediately and the master resumes control."

"What phrase is that?"

"Whatever phrase we choose. What about 'Fort Vauxrein must be destroyed'? You would not say that phrase normally so I will know that is the signal for me to stop and release you from my control."

"You are sure that this will bring me an experience unlike any my women have provided?"

"Yes, it will totally unlike anything they have done and completely irresistible."

"Very well. You may proceed but mind, slave, that when I say the phrase you must stop at once."

"Of course, master."

Anne-Marie took a silk ankle-length half-slip from her open case. With it she gently stroked Ahmed's body. His nose detected a trace of expensive Parisian perfume. Despite himself he became erect as the silk caressed him.

"Now imagine that this silk is the inside of a young woman's thighs and that your manhood, massive though it is..." Anne-Marie stroked the silk briefly over his erection, "...has become the whole of you. All of you is penetrating between her soft yielding legs..."

She slid the silk over Ahmed's torso. She was pleased that he responded with a soft groan.

"But as yet you have not begun to insert yourself between her lips of passion that are spreading to receive you..."

Anne-Marie slowly pulled the slip over Ahmed's head and down to cover him from neck to his upper arms.

"Would it not be more enjoyable if her silken embrace surrounded your whole manhood, O master?"

"Yes, perhaps," Ahmed replied.

"Then it shall. Kneel, please."

Ahmed knelt on the quilts. Anne-Marie lowered the first slip until it covered from neck to hips, before she pulled a full-length slip down over his head, adjusted it around him carefully trapping his arms by his sides.

"As you penetrate her delights further you must also feel the tighter grasp of her silken self as she responds to your manhood."

She lifted a corset from her case and wrapped it around Ahmed. She fastened the clasps at the front one by one.

"Can you feel her holding you more firmly? Can you feel her resistance to your thrust?"

Ahmed sighed slightly.

"Yes. The sensation is not unpleasant, slave. What next?"

"You need to penetrate further and deeper, far inside her. Please lower yourself."

Anne-Marie helped Ahmed to lie on his back. She stroked his legs with silk stockings and then loosely tied them with slipknots around his thighs and ankles.

"There is yet more of your penetration that she can take, if you lift your legs, O master."

Ahmed lifted his legs. Anne-Marie carefully eased her narrow silk-lined skirt up his legs and wriggled it up to his waist. The hem of her heavy long skirt hid even his outstretched toes.

"Now she begins to tighten herself around your manhood, ready to receive even more of you..."

She fastened the skirt's waistband, tightened the stocking around his thighs and buckled the skirt's hobble on his calves. She loosened the stocking around his ankles, folded up the bottom of the skirt under the stocking's loop and knotted it, before lowering his silk-bagged legs to the bed.

"You have nearly reached complete penetration of her luscious body. There is one step more to achieve your whole penetration of her..."

She brought her voluminous silken panties over his face, stroking them gently across his eyes and cheeks.

"Can you feel her excitement?"

What Ahmed might have said was stifled as Anne-Marie suddenly stuffed a large fold of the panties between his teeth, wrapped a silk stocking over his encumbered mouth, yanked it tight and knotted it hard.

"Mmmph!" Ahmed's gagged mouth struggled to speak.

Anne-Marie's heavy body slammed across him. She rolled him face downwards before grabbing the corset's lacing. She hauled each section of lacing tighter and tighter before knotting it. Ahmed tried desperately to throw her off but deprived of the use of his arms and legs he failed, slumping beneath her.

"Do you want to say the control phrase, O master?" Anne-Marie taunted. "It is so simple. All you have to do is say it..."

"Mmmpf! Mmmpf!"

"That's not it. I have to assume that you are happy for me to continue with your penetration and sweet surrender to her silken embraces. She has nearly done."

Anne-Marie stood up, walked away from Ahmed's helplessly struggling body and lit the lanterns.

"I can see that your penetration isn't yet completed, O master. A few seconds more and your surrender to her enfolding charms will be totally overwhelming."

Anne-Marie took some silken scarves from the suitcase. She wrapped a long one around his head over his silk-encumbered mouth before tying it cruelly tight. She wrapped another scarf as a hood over Ahmed's head, blindfolding him.

"You have penetrated her completely and yet you are not erect. That won't do."

Anne-Marie dragged the struggling silken bundle across to the centre of the tent and heaved Ahmed upright against the central pole. She lashed him to the pole, facing the entrance, with more silk stockings and scarves. She knotted each one carefully so that he would be unable to wriggle free of the bonds.

"Now you have penetrated and are erect. But you haven't experienced the full sense of your surrender within her engulfing body. You need to see how you have penetrated so completely within her essence.

Anne-Marie removed the blindfolding hood and replaced the scarf around Ahmed's head so that she had uncovered his eyes and directed them towards the tent's entrance. She brought the long mirror and placed it to the side of the entrance so that Ahmed could see himself bound inside a long black hobble skirt and a tightly laced black silk corset. His mouth and most of his head were sheathed in pink silk scarves. He shook his head in denial.

Anne-Marie giggled.

"O, master," she said, "now I think you have experienced something your women have never done, something that is completely irresistible, don't you agree?"

"Mmmpf! Mmmpf!"

She rummaged in her suitcase to produce a placard inscribed in the local dialect – "Ahmed, Master of Women."

She tied it to the tent pole above his head.

"As we are supposed to be enjoying the arts of love throughout the whole night, O master, the first people to enter this tent in the morning will be the women bringing your breakfast. They would want to know whether I have shown you something you have never experienced. Of course, once they have seen what needs to be done, they might wish to replicate it on you themselves.

Now, O master, I regret that I must leave you to the clinging embrace of your silken mistress. I have to return to the fort. Goodbye."