Fort Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne-Marie turned out the lanterns before she quietly left the tent. One of the tribeswomen led her to her waiting donkeys. Out of Ahmed's sight another tribeswoman slipped into the tent from the rear, to watch in case he came close to freeing himself during the night.

At dawn the women entered Ahmed's tent. At the sight of his silken bondage they screamed loudly before throwing the sides of the tent open wide. Each stage of Ahmed's slow release from his silken bondage was recorded surreptitiously by one of the women with a Kodak camera that had been conveniently supplied by Anne-Marie.

Ahmed's humiliation was witnessed by all the tribespeople gathered at the Well of Miriam, including the elder appointed by his father to monitor Ahmed's progress with his task.

That afternoon the elder spoke his mind.

"Ahmed, you have failed miserably. Your women, not you, captured the commandant's mistress. You might have been able to exchange her for something that would meet your father's challenge, assuming that I had not reported the injuries sustained by Suleyman, yet you let a fat old woman trick you into a humiliating position, helplessly bound and gagged. She then escaped from the heart of your encampment – on a donkey. You are the real donkey and that is what I will report to your father."

"Could you be persuaded to change your report, by a substantial bribe, perhaps?"

"It is far too late for bribery. Everyone here saw your humiliation. It has been recorded in photographs..."

"It hasn't!"

"Sorry, Ahmed, it has. The pictures were taken secretly but I saw the camera in action. No doubt prints will soon be available for anyone to see. Your failure has been permanently recorded. No bribe could conceal that record."

Ahmed struck his encampment and went back to his father. His father, concealing his delight, formally disinherited Ahmed as a potential successor and forbade him to take any revenge whatever on Anne-Marie, saying that she remained useful to the tribe and would be welcomed at any time.

Ahmed retreated to his tent. Even Suleyman criticised him. Ahmed cut his reproaches short.

"Bring me a woman tonight, Suleyman! I need to repair the insult to my manhood."

"I will try, Ahmed, but most of the women are laughing at you, and what have you to offer them? You are no longer chief-in-waiting, just another chief's son."

"Then offer them money. Surely money hasn't lost its attraction?"

"No. Money might work. I will see."

That night Ahmed was pleased that a woman crept quietly into his darkened tent.

"Shh! O master," she asked. "I do not want it known that I am here. Please stand over there and turn your back while I undress."

Ahmed turned away. He heard a rustling of clothing. Startled, he heard a rush of feet.

Many slim arms clasped his body as a silken cloth gagged his mouth. There were several giggles as women held his body tightly. Many soft hands removed his clothing and replaced it with silken bonds. His erection was left exposed.

A voice whispered in his ear.

"You still have an impressive manhood, O Ahmed, even if you are no longer our master. That manhood will serve us tonight, as you will serve us every night that we want you."

Many hands lowered Ahmed's silk-bound body to his bed. A woman's legs straddled him.

A fierce whisper ordered:

"Light! Let there be light so that he can see who has enslaved him."

One by one the lanterns were lit.

Ahmed was horrified to find that he had been overcome by just two women, women he had previously had squirming under the thrusts of his lovemaking. The 'many hands' that had captured him were only four. One was pinning him to the bed. The other was lighting the lanterns. She came to stand beside him.

"Anne-Marie showed us what to do with you. Now we shall."

She positioned herself with her knees beside his head and lowered her silken crotch towards his gagged mouth. He shook his head.

"Too late for that, Ahmed."

Her crotch slammed against his face. He grunted through his gag.

"You aren't much use to me with a mouth full of silk. I'm going to remove that gag so that you can use your mouth to pleasure me. You could cry for help, but who would come? Would you want anyone to come..."

Ahmed shook his head frantically.

"We thought not. Even if you did, you would be revealed as a woman's prisoner again. And don't even think about repaying us. We didn't come for Suleyman's money but because your father asked us to."

Ahmed's eyes opened wide in horror.

"Yes. Your father wants you to understand that you are nothing but a women's plaything. And I want to play. If I remove the gag, will you keep quiet and do what I tell you to do?"

Ahmed nodded slowly.

"Very well. I'll get you ready."

She lifted herself off him and removed her silken trousers before positioning her naked pussy above his face. Her hands unknotted and withdrew his sodden gag. She lowered herself to cover his mouth and nose with her body.

"Use your tongue!" she ordered.

Ahmed tried to comply but his face was turning blue from lack of air. She relaxed her pressure slightly. He gasped and then extended his tongue. She squirmed above him as she directed his tongue exactly where she needed it.

Further down his body he felt movement and then jerked as the other woman impaled herself on his erection and began to pump up and down on him. Her hands began to need the breasts of the woman above his face. Their thrusts synchronised and he shuddered as his ejaculation left his body.

Their pounding continued despite his emission. He remained helplessly pinned to his bed as they brought themselves to orgasm after orgasm. Finally they slowed to a stop. Her warm damp flesh still covered his mouth as she looked down at him.

"That was just the beginning of your servitude, Ahmed. You will need to improve your technique when we swap ends. We are demanding mistresses."

She climbed off him. The other woman moved up to take her place over his mouth. Her skin, slick with his own semen, slithered in place on his mouth. She lowered her torso to cover his head.

"Now we'll rest until we need you again," she announced.

Ahmed turned his head slightly to avoid being smothered by her slim tummy. Was this a nightmare or was he really pinned under two women's bodies, slave to their every whim? The weight of their bodies pressed him against his own bed, now his prison.

Soon they demanded more action from his tongue. His muscles tired, his manhood abraded, he tried to satisfy their orders. When they relented again he was turned face-down, his mouth pressed between the cheeks of a naked ass, his back a mattress for the other woman.

In the morning they rode him again, leaving him exhausted on his bed. They removed the long silk scarves that had bound him.

"We will be back tonight, either us or our sisters. We will expect you to serve us willingly without the need of bonds to tie you. If you refuse? As soon as you do not obey you will be attacked and bound in the open, left tied to a post with your manhood exposed. You would not want that, would you? The photographs of your humiliation by Anne-Marie are bad enough. Here is one..."

Ahmed gasped as he saw himself, clearly recognisable in black and white, bound to his tent post, tightly gagged, strapped into the silk corset with his legs encased in a hobble skirt.

"Imagine yourself like that for everyone to see - again."

The women left Ahmed, closing the tent behind them.

...

The commandant was pleased with Anne-Marie's success and the impact of the gunpowder on the passes close to the fort.

"Thank you, Anne-Marie. No one has been hurt..."

"...except Suleyman and Ahmed's pride," she interrupted.

"...and now I can reveal to you, and then to the chief, what my business proposal is. You know that Fort Vauxrein was built to guard the camel route?"

"That is useless because the wells dried up, yes, so what?"

"Yet that route would still be the shortest and best between two major trading posts..."

"...but still has no water except here and at the Well of Miriam which is off to one side and too close to here..."

"Yet if it was a road for motorised trucks?"

"Yes! They wouldn't need as much water as a camel train and any they need they could get here. They couldn't get through the passes but now they can."

"Exactly, Anne-Marie. I have asked my army superiors if I can retire, here, and buy the fort from the government. They've agreed. I have bought Fort Vauxrein for one franc, as it is. You know that I have been saving my pay?"

"Yes. Apart from the use of my body you've never spent much with me."

"I have arranged for a fuel station to be built here. I will contribute part of the cost. The fuel company is willing to build it if I can raise half of the money. I could do that alone, but I would prefer partners in a larger enterprise. I want the fuel station, a hotel, a restaurant and a service garage specialising in..."

"...bodywork and paint jobs!"

"Of course! Most of our older soldiers are willing to resign from the army and live here as painters and repair men. They would be hopelessly lost in the normal army."

"Where does the chief come in?"

"I want him and his men to improve the road, his men and women to be pump attendants, waiters and hotel staff, and to provide ethnic entertainment including dancing girls and gigolos. We can sell ethnic goods to tourists..."

"...but they don't make any."

"A mere bagatelle, Anne-Marie. We can buy 'ethnic souvenirs' made in Birmingham or Bordeaux or Hong Kong. Will you join me as a partner in this, with the chief as a third part-owner?"

"Yes. When will you ask him?"

"I want you to invite him to a formal reception at the fort. You can outline what I am planning and see what he thinks. If he agrees we will formally lower the French Tricolor and raise it again side by side with the fuel company's flag and the tribe's ensign to mark our joint enterprise."

Marie laughed.

"I'd like to see a pair of my directoire knickers on a fourth flagpole but that might not be acceptable, particularly to Ahmed who spent a night eating them."

"Even Ahmed has a role to play for us," the commandant said. "As 'the son of the sheik' he would be an ideal gigolo. He looks the part, particularly for tourist women who wouldn't know better, and he can perform as a stud when needed."

And so Fort Vauxrein became a tourist trap. The commandant, now Chairman of the Board, with the Chief as his deputy, left the day to day running to Anne-Marie as Board Member and Chief Executive. James became her deputy in training to assume her role.

In the high season Ahmed enjoyed himself impaling squealing tourists on his manhood. In the low season he was required as the plaything of the women of the tribe. Suleyman became the restaurant's Maitre'D, insinuating himself into the role to perfection.

The former commandant and Anne-Marie became sleeping partners in the company. The hotel continued to flourish under the direction of the chief and his elders, with James as chief executive.

Even the Second World War made little difference to the success of the hotel Fort Vauxrein. The Vichy regime used it as a conference centre and vacation spot for officers. The US army passed through leaving apparently deflowered virgins, who became instant virgins again as soon as one unit had passed.

Anne-Marie had a fatal heart attack from enjoyment while being plumbed by an exceptionally well-endowed GI. She was mourned briefly, commemorated in the name of the bridal suite, and was soon followed by the former commandant who then shared her grave.

The End.