Fortieth Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdgreen
jdgreen
14 Followers

Beginning to relax more and more, my cock began to inch further and further up her ass. Looking down, she had taken my whole cock, her asshole stretching obscenely to take it all. "Now I want you to rape my ass J D, this ass that Bob said would never have a cock in it and do it now!!"

With that encouragement, I pulled out and then slammed my cock home again as Karen waled in pleasure and pain as it felt like I was ripping her apart. Grabbing both of her hips, I started pounding her hard as she screamed " fuck me in the ass fuck me in the ass" over and over again. Looking at the mirror, her tits were flying up, nearly hitting her in the face as I ravaged her ass. Pounding away, I knew I wasn't going to last long, it was as if her tight ass was sucking the cum right out of my cock.

As I began to cum in her ass, she went off like a rocket, telling me to cum in her slutty asshole and pounding her ass back and forth on my cock, taking it like a woman possessed. As we both calmed down, she looked at me and said "that was as good as I had hoped, God, you fucked me in my ass!

Looking down, Karen's asshole still gripping my cock so tight, I was still semi-hard inside of her ass.

Sensing someone else in the room, I looked up to see Jackie looking straight at me. My heart sank, not knowing what was fixing to happen. She walked over to us, looking at my cock, as it was still buried in Karen's ass. Breaking into a smile, she said "well it sure looks like you enjoyed your birthday present!"

As a sense of relief came over me, Karen turned around and said "Happy Birthday J D!!"

I finally realized that I had been set up by these two beautiful women that I would have never thought in a million years would be capable of doing to me!

As my cock finally slid out of Karen's ravaged ass, dripping cum, Jackie and her began laughing at being able to manipulate me so easily.

That's alright. I was picturing another fantasy of mine in my head. Both of them on the bed, side by side, with their ass in the air!

jdgreen
jdgreen
14 Followers
12