Fortieth Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I joined in the conversation. "Marsha and I met a year after she graduated while she was home for Christmas break from college."

"So you've been married for thirty-five years?" Lori asked.

"Thirty-six actually." Marsha offered. "Thirty-six wonderful years." My lovely wife added.

I put my hand on her back and gave it a gentle squeeze letting her know I appreciated the compliment.

Lori extended her hand and said. Nice seeing you again." Her eyes drifted down to my name badge before she finished. "Paul."

Scotty didn't wait for Marsha to offer her hand. He just reached out and grabbed the delicate hand then brought his other to hold Marsha's between his two big hands.

"I'll be looking forward to our reunion." He said. "Hope to see you there."

I turned my attention back to Rick who was just standing there listening to our short conversation. Handing him my business card I said. "Give me a call sometime. We'll get together for a round of golf."

"Will do." Rick replied as he slipped my card into his breast pocket and turned to mingle with other folks in attendance.

"What an ass hole." Marsha whispered in my ear.

"Why's that?" I asked.

She explained. "I dated him once in high school. He tried to get me drunk so he could take advantage of me and wound up getting plastered himself. As I recall I left him sleeping in his car and hitched a ride home from the dance with a girlfriend."

I laughed hearing her memory of a date from hell.

Marsha continued. "Now he comes up to me like we're long lost friends. When he shook my hand he actually fingered my palm with his middle finger."

I thought it was a rather smooth move. Scott was letting my wife know that if she were so inclined he'd be a willing partner in an affair. He probably wanted to make up for missing the chance to pound hard cock into her tight little pussy and jumped at a second shot.

So Marsha had run into a long lost friend and I scanned the room to see if there was any sign of my own long lost love.

Marsha and I moved about for another five minutes or so then I suggested. "Why don't we find our table and have a seat."

She agreed and as we moved out of the mingling crowd toward the tables I found her. Sam had actually made it to our reunion and was sitting at a table three or four from ours. She was talking to a woman who also wore a name badge obviously engrossed in conversation with her.

As we made our way to table fourteen I kept looking toward Sam hoping she'd look my way.

"Here we are." I said finding a folded card containing my name between two place settings on the table.

Lucky for me our seats faced the direction of where Sam was sitting and as I slid her chair in under Marsha Sam looked in our direction.

Her face instantly lit up a broad smile coming to her lips. It warmed my heart as always but this time along with the warmth her smile brought me I could feel it pounding a little faster.

I smiled back at my longest friend as she rose from her chair and excused herself from the woman she was talking to.

In the few seconds, it took her to walk toward us my memories of her flashed through my mind. She looked absolutely incredible. Her shorter blond hair teased sexily around her lovely face. Her eyes still sparkled just as they had every time I stared into them. The years had been kind to Sam her slim figure and perky breasts as I remembered. She wore a lovely pink dress which was probably shorter than any I'd seen her wear in school and as I did back then I seized the opportunity to check out her great legs.

"Paul!" Sam exclaimed as she neared extending both arms.

"Hi Sam." I replied as she gathered me in her arms and hugged me closely. Her soft body pressing against me as her hands curved up and over my shoulders.

Sam nuzzled her chin into my shoulder and said. "I'm so glad you've come."

Sam moved back as I said. "It's wonderful to see you."

Then remembering Marsha was there I added. "Sam I want you to meet my wife Marsha."

Marsha smiled and extended her delicate hand. "Marsha this is Samantha. One of my dearest friends from school."

I kept my hand around Sam's waist as the only two women I've ever loved shook hands.

Just then the public address speaker made a request for everyone to find their seats. Dinner would be served in five minutes.

"Paul we must catch up after dinner." Sam said smiling at me and further warming my heart. "And if it's okay with you Marsha I'd like just one dance with your husband?" She added.

Marsha smiled and replied. "He's all yours." Knowing that I'd be all hers later when we arrived home.

Sam smiled at us both and as she turned to return to her table she said. "See ya later."

I sat down beside my lovely wife but watched Sam as she made her way back to her seat. Her walk seemed to be a bit more seductive and there appeared to be a little more bounce in her step.

"She's very pretty." Marsha commented gaining my attention again.

I placed my hand on hers and looking into her eyes I replied. "I've known Sam since the seventh grade."

Marsha turned her hand over and squeezed mine. "I can see you are happy she's here." She suggested.

"I was looking forward to seeing her again after all these years." I answered.

As folks started moving into the tables my view of Sam was obscured so I kept my attention on my lovely wife.

"You've never mentioned her before." Marsha commented.

I smiled knowing she felt a little challenged by Sam and replied. "Nothing to mention. We haven't seen each other since graduation." I lied to her not wanting to admit that Sam and I had actually seen each other a few times since then.

After thirty-six years of marriage, Marsha has become pretty good at reading me. She has an astute talent for knowing when I'm not being completely honest.

"You had a thing for her didn't you Paul?" Marsha asked.

"Ancient history babe." I instantly replied bringing a smile to her lips.

I slipped my hand below the table cloth and softly squeezed her sexy thigh. "The only woman I have a thing for is sitting beside me." I whispered in her ear.

Marsha turned and lightly kissed me on the mouth letting her lips part slightly and extending the tip of her tongue.

Our gentle kiss was interrupted by Rick Hillman and his wife Jennifer as they found their name tag next to ours.

"Looks like we're together Paul." Rick said as I turned my lips away from Marsha's mouth. Rick sat one seat away from Marsha and his wife Janet took the seat between.

"Can I get anyone a drink before dinner is served?" I asked.

"We're good." Rick replied.

"Can I have another gin and tonic with a double twist hun." Marsha said.

"Got it." I replied as I slid my chair back and stood up. "Be back in a flash." I added.

Before I turned to head toward the bar I noticed Sam was looking at me. As always her smile warmed my heart.

The bartender was busy serving up the last of the quote unquote free drinks and as I waited for my turn a familiar voice behind me said. "You're the one person I was hoping to see tonight."

I turned and was greeted by Sam's brilliant smile and sparkling eyes. "Same here Sam." I replied feeling my heart pounding in my chest and glowing from her heart warming smile.

"Paul I got the impression that your wife felt a little threatened by my presence earlier. I don't want to cause any problems between you and her so if you think it could I'll keep my distance." Sam offered obviously detecting the same challenge I detected in Marsha's question earlier.

There was no way I was going to lose the opportunity to finally express my true feelings for her and to be quite honest I could hardly wait for that one dance she requested so I replied. "No way Sam. I love Marsha very much but we have so much catching up to do and who knows when we'll ever get a chance again." I said.

Sam's heart warming smile acknowledged that she agreed. "I'm so happy your here." She whispered.

"What'll ya have?" The barkeep asked as the couple in front of me moved aside.

I ordered another round for Marsha and me and slipped him another five dollar tip. "Thanks very much." He said placing our drinks on the small bar.

As I reached to picked them up Sam's delicate hand touched mine. "I can't wait for you to hold me in your arms." She whispered letting me know how much she was also looking forward to what could be our last dance together.

I returned to our table to find Janet and Marsha deep in conversation about their respective families comparing photos of their kids and talking about how hard it was to cut the apron strings when they reached maturity.

"Look how pretty Rick and Janet's daughter is." Marsha said handing me a photo of a stunning young woman dressed in a black sweater wearing a single strand of pearls.

Some things never change. I remembered not long after I received the invitation for this reunion I dug out my yearbook and leafed through the senior photo section. Every girl wore a black sweater and a single strand of pearls.

"Her senior photo?" I asked handing the picture back to Janet.

"Yes two years ago. She'll be a junior at Cal State this fall." Janet said.

Marsha again said. "She gorgeous." Which was putting it mildly.

"This is our son Rick Jr." Janet said handing me a photo of her son.

"He graduated in June and enlisted in the Marines." Janet remarked.

Rick added. "Just like his old man. But he'll fight his battles in the desert instead of a fricking jungle."

Rick was one of those classmates who headed for Vietnam after school but by his own choosing since at the time drafted young men went into the Army exclusively.

"My lottery number was two eighty-six," I remarked knowing Rick would recall the system used at the time to pick those who would be drafted.

"One o three." Rick answered sorta explaining his enlistment in the Marines.

He continued. "I figured if I was going to Nam I'd get the best training possible which is why I joined the Corp. Besides I got to play some pretty interesting golf courses while on r and r in Okinawan"

Wait staff started moving between the tables delivering the first course of our meal. The usual fresh fruit cup followed shortly thereafter with the main course. The unmistakable banquet fair of a broiled boneless breast of chicken smothered in some kind of Alfredo sauce with green beans and almond shavings and a rice dish that reminded me of rice-a-roni.

Conversation during dinner was light and surrounded our recollections of certain events that occurred during our years in school together. While we ate I glanced at Sam as often as I could without being obvious. Marsha and Janet continued talking about their lives after they'd married the two guys from our class. The other two couples at our table neither of which I recalled from school kind of kept to themselves.

As some of the wait staff began clearing mostly half full dishes the rest started moving from table to table offering what looked like dry cake and vanilla ice cream plus coffee or tea.

"I'm going to pass on dessert." Marsha mentioned when asked if she wanted some by the young girl holding a serving tray full of cake.

"Me too." I said when offered the final course of the meal.

Rick was already digging into his cake and I figured Janet's would sit there and melt into a puddle of soft ice cream and go untouched. Judging from her shapely figure I doubted if she indulged in dessert often.

"Coffee or tea?" Another staff member asked.

"I reached for my three quarter full JD and water and said. "I'm good."

Marsha Janet and Rick all asked for coffee which was poured on the spot.

I glanced at Sam as she sipped from her coffee cup. It was then I realized she was alone. The three other couples at her table left an empty chair beside her. I'd have to ask her where her husband was tonight when we got a chance to talk.

As dinner ended the lights were dimmed slightly and the DJ hired to provide the entertainment began speaking over his pa system.

The usual awards for longest distance traveled, most children sired and longest marriage were handed out. A new one was added for most times divorced which went to Bill Chessman who somehow found a way to win and lose four women since high school.

Rick laughed when Bill won that award then said. "That's not surprising Olde Billy Boy would do anything that moved in school."

Marsha giggled and said. "I wonder how many in attendance tonight did him before graduation."

With the awards part of the entertainment out of the way, the DJ started playing golden oldies from our youth. Couples began moving to the dance floor most trying to recall the steps from dances we'd not tried for years.

When the first slow song started I grabbed Marsha's wrist and said. "This is more my speed. Let's dance hun."

She smiled and stood up taking my hand as I guided her to the dance floor.

One thing that has always amazed me about my beautiful sexy wife is how she dances. As I lead her around the floor her hips move almost independently from her feet. She has this incredible talent to follow my lead while grinding her hips into my loins. More than a few times I've come off the dance floor sporting a bulge in my slacks.

I circled her hips with both hands and pulled her close to me. Marsha responded by nuzzling her face into my neck pressing her beautiful breasts against my chest. Now I usually close my eyes while we're dancing but tonight I kept them open so as we circled about I could glance toward Sam to see if she was paying attention.

Her smile warmed my heart almost as much as Marsha's firm breasts and I could hardly wait to feel Sam in my arms later.

"I love you." Marsha whispered in my ear while we moved about.

I leaned my head back a little as Marsha lifted hers from my neck. Staring into each other's eyes I whispered back. "I love you more."

Our lips touched softly and as we moved slowly our bodies pressed tightly together our kiss became more intense.

Marsha broke our passionate kiss and again nuzzled her face into my neck. I turned my lips to her ear and whispered. "I can't wait to get you home later."

Marsha moaned thinking of the passionate lovemaking that awaited her later in the evening.

The DJ grouped two slow tunes together and Marsha slowly made love to my loins until the second song ended.

When our hips finally moved apart I tried to jiggle myself so the erection that tented my slacks wouldn't be so noticeable as we returned to our table.

Once I'd reached the protection of our table and I could slip my hand under the cloth I adjusted the angle my hard cock had swelled toward giving me a little relief. Marsha slipped her hand under the cloth and slowly ran her delicate fingers along my surging erection.

Her lips touched my ear as she whispered. "I can't wait to feel this deep inside me."

My wide smile acknowledged that I couldn't wait either.

Bill and Janet were off doing the boogie loo or some other gyration type dance and the other couples were nowhere to be found so Marsha and I had the table to ourselves.

"Before you go catch up with Sam I want to tell you something baby." Marsha said.

I expected her to say something about my relationship with Sam but Marsha surprised me when she admitted. "I wasn't completely honest earlier when I was talking about my date with Scott."

I wanted to tell her that like my thing for Sam her date with Scotty was ancient history and she didn't need to rehash the details but my curiosity kept me quiet.

"He was drunk and passed out in his car like I said earlier." Marsha explained. "But before I hitched a ride with my girlfriend I sucked his cock."

I smiled knowing this little tidbit had been eating at her all evening.

"It was the first time I'd ever sucked cock and since he was passed out I figured if I didn't like it I could stop and no one would ever know."

"Including Scotty?" I asked.

"He never budged the alcohol kept him totally under. Well, to make a long story short I liked it and that night was the first time I'd tasted a man's cum." Marsha admitted quietly.

My shit eating grin acknowledged that Marsha was telling me that unknown to him Scotty had introduced her to a taste she'd craved ever since. Her love of mouth-watering cum shots was partly responsible for us only having two children. She almost always wants me to pull out right before I blow my load and give it to her in that soft succulent mouth which I was certain I'd be doing later.

"You should find him and let him know what he missed." I suggested.

Marsha just smiled and replied. "No fucking way. He can continue being completely confused as to why he woke up with his dick hanging out of his pants." Her sexy giggle accentuated the remark.

Rick and Janet returned sweating profusely from their round of fast dancing.

"I'm getting too old for that shit." Rick admitted.

Marsha slipped her hand under the table again and after checking the condition of my slightly reduced size said. "Why don't you go sit with Samantha and chat a while."

Her quick kiss letting me know that she'd be paying attention to make sure both my hands remained on top of the table.

"You'll be okay." I asked.

"Sure Janet and I will talk while you're gone." She replied.

I looked over toward Sam and caught her looking at me. Her broad smile warmed my heart and invited me to join her. The couple next to her were on the dance floor and as I approached Sam said. "Sit here." Her slim fingers patting the chair next to her.

I sat down making sure Marsha saw me place both hands on the table so she could chat with Janet worry free.

"She's a beautiful woman." Sam began looking toward Marsha as she began talking with Janet.

I smiled and admitted. "I love her very much."

Sam's heart warming smile flashed across her lips. "It shows Paul." She remarked.

Not wanting this talk to go like a round of twenty questions but curious about why she was alone tonight I asked. "Where's your husband?"

Sam smiled and placed her soft hand on mine. "Frank and I split up three years ago after the kids finished college." She said.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I replied.

"Things weren't good for a long time Paul. He was cheating on me within a year after we moved to Seattle." Sam continued.

"That must have been hard to endure." I remarked doing some quick math and realizing she was living with that for maybe fifteen or twenty years.

"I got by with my work and the kids as the center of my life." Sam admitted.

"Did you go back into nursing?" I asked realizing I was asking too many questions instead of letting Sam move the conversation along at her own pace.

She smiled and answered. "I worked as a hospice nurse for sixteen years. Then two years ago a position with a nursing firm opened here and I moved back. I've been doing hospice nursing here for the last two years.

I almost couldn't believe my ears. "You moved home two years ago and didn't contact me before now?" I asked.

She squeezed my hand before saying. "I did some checking around when I first got back and found out that you were happily married so I didn't think it was a good idea for us to have any contact."

I felt my emotions taking over and my eyes filled with moisture as I turned my hand over to gently hold hers. "Sam I've been in love with you since I first met you in junior high."

"I know that now Paul." She replied. "If I had realized it while we were in high school our lives would have been very different." Sam added.

I felt so stupid. Had I been able to get over my extreme shyness in school and just tell her how much I loved her Sam and I would be attending this reunion as husband and wife.

"Paul do you remember what I wrote in your yearbook?" Sam asked.

"Do I remember? I read your words just a few weeks ago." I replied.