Fortieth Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam smiled and warmed my heart. "When I wrote Always and Forever I meant I'd love you always and forever." Sam said a tiny tear streaked down her soft cheek from the corner of her eye.

"And I will always love you, Paul. And you'll be in my heart forever." She whispered holding her hand to her heart.

I knew that our love for each other would remain a secret that Sam and I would carry to our graves. The woman I'd married raised two wonderful children with and have loved for thirty-six years would be my wife forever.

I felt very lucky to have the love of two sensitive caring and passionate women and smiled knowing I could love them at the same time.

"Dance with me." Sam whispered.

As we walked hand in hand to the dance floor the DJ started playing a song from our past. The Righteous Brothers Unchained Melody began to play.

Sam melted into my arms her warm soft body touching mine in every possible way. As I hugged her tightly she curled her arms up behind me to softly place her hands on my neck and her soft cheek rested on my shoulder.

Eyes closed we began a slow soulful dance as the words played "I've hungered for your touch a long lonely time." Her fingers laced into my hair and she lifted her lips to whisper. "I need your love, I need your love God speed your love to me."

The song didn't last nearly long enough but in the three or four minutes while the Righteous Brothers serenaded my love and I we consummated a love of a lifetime. Unlike husband and wife our consummation was one of mind and spirit which would carry Sam and me until our dying breaths.

As the song ended Sam lifted her head from my shoulder and looked up into my glistening eyes. In a whisper barely audible she said. "Thank you for always loving me."

I kissed her softly on the lips and pulled her lovely soft body close to me for one last time. Turning my lips to her ear I whispered. "Always and Forever."

I felt her shudder and was certain tears were cascading down her cheeks. She moved back breaking our hug a broad smile on her lips. It warmed my heart.

As she wiped the tears she said. "Let me take you back to your wonderful wife."

Her hand grasped mine and we slowly walked toward Marsha who was watching intently from our table.

Once there Sam leaned down and whispered something in Marsha's ear.

Marsha smiled at Sam then said. "I know."

As Sam began to move away Marsha said. "Why don't you have a seat with us."

Sam smiled but said. "I really have to get going I'm on call tomorrow morning at six thirty."

I was glad she declined. Nothing more needed to be said. We both had gotten what we came for which was the confirmation that we had stayed in love apart for forty years.

Marsha reached out and held my hand somehow knowing this woman was very special to me.

As Sam disappeared from view I turned to my wonderful wife and asked. "What did she say to you?"

Marsha smiled then said. "She told me I am the luckiest woman on earth."

I leaned toward her and kissed her softly on the lips. "Let's go home." I whispered.

Marsha nodded her agreement and we said our goodbyes to Rick and Janet.

On the way across the floor, Scott came stumbling toward us. I stepped partly in front of Marsha and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"You really should lay off the sauce Scott. Never know what you might miss." I said then pushed him aside.

The drive home took far too long and as I closed the front door Marsha turned to face me. "I had a wonderful time." She said.

I reached for her and pulled her tightly against me. Our kiss started softly but grew in its intensity as we slowly moved across the room leaving a trail of clothing as we went.

By the time we reached our bedroom I was naked from the waist up and my sexy wife wore only her lingerie.

She stood facing the bed as I approached from behind my hands first resting on her sensuous hips. "I want you so much." I whispered in her ear.

Marsha arched her back pressing her lace covered ass against my loins and her soft sexy shoulders against my chest.

My hands slowly moved up and deftly undid the clasp that held the lace cups over her firm breasts. Marsha moaned soulfully as my hands cupped both soft tits and lifted them high on her chest.

Her hips involuntarily began to grind against my swelling cock and she reached around to slip one delicate hand between us to gently massage the growing erection. Her other arm curled up and under my arm to softly caress my naked shoulder.

"I love you." I whispered softly into her ear as my palms slid over erect nipples letting their perfect form press into my hands.

Her hand grasped my cock through the fabric of my slacks as she slowly turned to face me. The thin satin straps of her bra slid down her arms and the garment fell to the floor. I reached for her and laced my fingers into her wavy auburn tresses and pulled her mouth to mine.

Before our lips even touched our tongues had begun a dance of lust darting out to flick at one another then blending into one quivering passionate kiss as our lips sparked with the first touch.

Using my free hand I circled her back and pulled her soft luscious body against my naked chest. Her hard erect nipples piercing at my flesh the full firm softness of her tits crushing against me.

Her hands circled my waist from the middle of my back around to meet at the buckle of my belt. As our passionate erotic kiss continued Marsha's skillful fingers undid the buckle opened the clasp and slowly tugged the tiny metal tab of my zipper down.

Her delicate soft fingers searched beneath the cotton briefs to find the object of her desire. She pressed her flat hand palm front between my throbbing cock and my abdomen sliding down until her fingers slipped on either side of the pulsing shaft at its base.

Her thumb rode around the shaft as she captured it in her soft hand.

Breaking our lustful kiss Marsha moaned then whispered. "I need this in my mouth."

Her lips moved as skillfully as her fingers as she slowly crouched before me taking the time to kiss and flick her tongue at my nipples and every other quivering inch of flesh down my body.

Bending at the knees until she was fully down and balanced on sexy high heels my sexy passionate wife slowly peeled my slacks down my legs her delicate fingertips and incredible nails teasing the sensitive flesh on my thighs and calves.

I stepped out of the puddle of fabric around my feet and stood with my feet spread apart.

Marsha's stare was directed at the bulging erection still confined under cotton briefs. The elastic waistband pulled tight over the throbbing cock head it covered.

Marsha is a connoisseur of cock and to my enjoyment loves to examine my cock before actually taking it between her soft lips.

Her fingertips hooked under the elastic band of my briefs and slowly began turning the fabric inside out exposing my raging erection one small inch at a time. Her wide-eyed expression never fails to amaze me as she lets the image of her desire burn into her memory.

Once my briefs were completely inside out and around my ankles I lifted one foot then the other so Marsha could remove them and cast them aside. Her teasing fingernails again traveled up over quivering naked flesh until they lightly scratched at the spot where my legs join my abdomen in front.

Her eyes stared intently at the raging cock before her with its smooth bulging head the velvety soft flesh of its corona and the blood engorged shaft with its matrix of pulsing veins. One hand moved to cup my balls below while the other slowly stroked from the tip down over the flaring head. Her thumb pressing first against the scar of my circumcision then along the urethra where her reward would be pumping along soon enough.

With her hand firmly pressed against the base of my throbbing shaft and her thumb now sliding down to lightly scratch at the flesh of my scrotum Marsha pulled my cock down and toward her soft moist lips.

I could do little more than stand there and stare down at the incredible vision crouched before me. Her eyes were full of passion. She parted her lips and moistened them with her tongue.

My cock expelled a tiny drop of pre-cum which Marsha quickly smeared over the head with her tongue. She moaned softly as my taste reached her buds and shot the signal to her brain that her favorite fluid would soon be swirling around in her mouth.

I smiled knowing how much she craved that taste and knew that our lovemaking that night wouldn't keep her waiting too long.

Her lips closed over the tip sliding it deeper inside her warmth until they slipped over the velvety flesh of my corona. Holding me there her soft delicate hand stroked up until her thumb and forefinger touched her closed lips.

She sucked hard on the head then drew her hand slowly down the shaft to its throbbing base.

I groaned deeply feeling her warm wet mouth begin working its incredible magic on my rock hard cock.

My eyes were fixed on the sight before me. Her lovely face surrounded by wavy auburn tresses and those incredible sparkling eyes. She never lost eye contact with me as her soft hands and wet mouth brought me to the point where I knew if I let her continue my cock would explode filling her mouth with hot thick cum.

I reluctantly reached down and pulled my surging cock from her mouth. "I need to fuck you." I hissed.

My hands circled her upper arms and lifted her out of her sensual crouch. Pulling her toward me her luscious breasts pressed into my body. My cock captured between our loins pressed into the lace panties she still wore.

Our mouths joined again in a passion filled kiss she sharing the taste of my cock with me. I slipped a hand down between us and ran my fingers between her thighs. The lace fabric that covered her was soaking wet signaling that she was ready to have me drive my cock deep inside.

As we kissed and I fingered her through her panties I moved her backward to the bed. Once her legs touched the bedding she broke our kiss and sat on the edge.

As she lay back her hands moved up to spread her beautiful hair around her head then slide down to cup both lovely breasts and tease the erect nipples that pointed up at me.

"Fuck me Paul." She whispered.

I reached out and slowly drew the lace panties off her hips she raising up slightly so they could slip from under her soft ass. As I slid them over her sexy thighs and the tops of her stockings Marsha lifted her legs so they were pointed at the ceiling. Her panties slipped up over sexy calves to her slim ankles.

She giggled slightly as I caught the lace on the edge of one heel and held her feet still while I fumbled to remove her panties without tearing them. Once free I tossed them over my shoulder and moved my hands to grasp the fuck handles of her high heels.

As I slowly spread her heels apart I looked between them at her passionate face. Those sparkling eyes begged me to impale her. Her soft luscious tits rose and fell rapidly to the rhythm of her breathing.

"Please, baby don't make me wait." Marsha pleaded.

My eyes continued down across her quivering belly and cleanly shaven pubic mound. Below the swollen petals of her labia looked like a perfect flower covered in early morning dew. But I knew, unlike the cool moisture that settles on flowers in a garden this moisture was searing hot like the folds of flesh it covered.

I looked back up to her eyes which now almost screamed for me to enter her. Her hands slid down from her tits and spread the wet vulva open.

"Fuck me please." Marsha begged.

I had made her wait long enough and I leaned toward her until my cock touched the quivering flesh.

With a slow passionate thrust, I entered her fuck flesh plunging in until my balls came to rest against her tight sphincter. Instantly her muscles grasped at their invader squeezing my raging cock tightly inside molding their fibers to the shape of the throbbing cock they engulfed.

Her glorious pussy massaged my erect cock as I soaked in the burning depths of her flesh. She cooed softly as my twitching member reacted to her gentle internal massage.

Marsha and I have made love thousands of times during our marriage and each time this very moment is when I feel closest to her. Coupled together at the loins in passionate lovemaking our bodies reacting as one our minds melding together knowing how the other feels and what pleases most.

I released my grip on her shoes and reached down sliding my hands under her back. In one herculean movement, I lifted her from the bed. Her arms circled my neck and her heels locked behind my waist.

"Oh god yes." She exclaimed as the movement drove me even deeper inside her steaming pussy.

With her now firmly holding on I was able to slide my hands down to her ass and begin lifting her up off my throbbing cock. Not completely off but enough so that when I let her slip back down my raging erection massaged both her cervix and the tiny g-spot that is so very sensitive.

Her teeth scratched at my shoulder as she clung to me for dear life. I lifted then let her steaming pussy drop down again over my pulsing cock.

Her legs clamped tightly around my waist tried to lift her even further as she tried to lengthen the sensual slide on my rock hard fuck meat.

My back screamed for relief the muscles filling with lactic acid and to continue in this position would surely cause me to spend most of the next day with my back iced.

I moved slowly to the bed Marsha holding on for dear life. Once my knees touched the soft comforter I climbed up on the mattress and slowly bent at the waist placing her softly on the bedding.

Marsha smiled up at me as she released her grip on my body. Her hands fell to the bed spread out to the sides. Her ankles released their lock on my waist and her thighs fell open until they rested gently on the bed.

She gazed up into my lust filled eyes and whispered. "Fuck me long and deep now."

I withdrew my raging erection until the tip of my cock head slipped just outside the searing hot flesh it had been soaking in since I first impaled her.

As I pressed my cock back between her glistening swollen lips Marsha's eyes opened wide. Her lips formed a tiny 'o' and she exclaimed "Ohhhhhhhh as I thrust back into the fiery depths of her wet fuck flesh.

As I bottomed out and my balls slapped against her ass she exclaimed. "Yesssssss!" feeling my cock head massaging her cervix and the velvety corona slide over her g-spot.

This is the position we love most, missionary style so that I can drive my cock deep into her and we can watch each other's expressions change as we approach the pinnacle of sexual pleasure.

I pulled back, again and again, slamming my raging erection deep into her fiery depths with every thrust. Her pussy got hotter and wetter as I pounded myself inside. Her screams of pleasure becoming louder and more intense as my assault continued and she began feeling the stirrings of climax deep within her loins.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Marsha repeated in unison with my thrusts inside her.

I knew that if I were to bring her to orgasm and then pull out to let her drink the fruits of my effort I would need to hold out as long as possible. I began clenching my muscles trying to stave off my own orgasm.

"Give it to me! Make me cum!" Marsha cried out.

I pounded into her with every ounce of strength I could muster driving her toward the peak of pleasure.

"That's it!" She screamed as her body convulsed with the first wave of climatic pleasure crashing over her.

Again and again, I thrust into her making sure she came as hard as possible. Her arms flew up and she dug her nails into my shoulders as the tsunami of orgasm nearly drown her in complete sexual bliss.

I suddenly realized that my own loins were about to explode and before I could react my balls began pumping salty thick cum into her hot steamy fuck flesh. I collapsed down onto her making short thrusts deep inside as my cum filled her. She circled my neck with her arms and held me tightly as we both rode the waves of pleasure washing over us.

Mercifully the tide subsided and we returned from a quivering mass of climatic flesh to a more relaxed state of two lovers completely satisfied. But I knew Marsha was never completely satisfied until she tasted the thick salty fruits of our sex.

She turned her lips to my ear and whispered. "Let me lick you clean please." Her voice sounding almost disappointed that I didn't pull out and pump her mouth full of hot thick cum.

Without hesitation, I pulled my cock from her steamy pussy and quickly moved my head between her thighs. Marsha looked down over her heaving sweaty body at me as I opened my mouth and clamped it to her oozing fuck tube.

"PAUL!" She exclaimed as I sucked hard on her slit drawing a mouthful of our combined fuck juice into my mouth.

I instantly rose up and crawled up so my lips hovered just above hers. Marsha opened her lips and extended her tongue to accept the gift of our sex. A thick wad of cum flowed from my lips to her tongue coating it with the salty fluid. Her mouth nearly full she swirled it around letting the sweet nectar cover every taste bud. Tiny droplets oozed from the corner of her lips and I dropped my mouth to greedily lick the juice from her flesh.

She swallowed then pulled my mouth to hers I ran my tongue around her lips coating them with a thin layer of spunk then pressed my tongue to hers as we shared the incredible taste of our juices.

Finally, I collapsed next to her softly kissing those cum coated lips and gently caressing her sweaty breasts.

After thirty-six years of marriage we were still discovering new things to excite each other and while I knew Marsha would still revel in having my cock pumping hot thick cum directly into her lascivious mouth I knew that on those occasions when I wanted to continue fucking her hot flesh through my own climax I could still share the awesome taste of our sex with her.

We lay there together basking in the warm afterglow of our lovemaking her eyes piercing mine to my very soul. She whispered. "You are so bad."

She smiled and it warmed my soul...