Fortnight in Utopia: Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped in shock. She was wet and getting wetter.

"You are so mine!" I growled. I humped her ass hard while my fingers slammed into her pussy and my other hand tangled in her hair, pulling her head back, giving me more room to bite, suck, and lick her neck.

"Lei!" she shrieked. "Kami! Good-so good!"

I took my mouth from her flesh for an instant. "Like how I'm fucking you?"

I could tell she was trying to answer, but grunts and cries and sounds I'd never heard before were all that escaped her throat.

I felt her orgasm in instants. It only made me hungrier! My hand left her hair and mauled her breasts. My hips pounded her so hard her feet came off the floor with every thrust. As best as she could (with her limited leverage) she humped me back, ramming against my pelvis going back and my hand going forward. "Ii!" she yelled as she came again. "Saikou!"

I couldn't believe it; I came! I didn't figure her ass grinding into my crotch would be enough to get me off, but all of a sudden I came hard, despite still wearing my new bathing suit.

Of course, we exhausted ourselves quickly. As I backed off her, my feet slipped. She'd dripped so much juice the floor was slick! I collapsed into a chair. Hitomi kind of lay slumped on the counter, catching her breath.

With some effort, Hitomi pushed herself off the counter. She adjusted her suit bottom so it covered her again, then readjusted her top. We looked at each other for a long while.

Wordlessly, but with a groan, she bent and picked up my hat and her hair pins from the floor. She set them on the counter. She came over and sat on my lap, making me groan as she had. I put my arms around her waist and we sat there.

"Leifang," Hitomi finally said wearily. "Whoa! Where did that come from?"

"I just had to have you. That way you whispered made me crazy."

"Hm." I massaged her muscular tummy and she squirmed a little in my lap. "So in theory, I can do that to you again whenever I want to get well and truly fucked."

"I—I—"

"—I see I'm right," she giggled. "Hard to believe how easily you get embarrassed, especially in light of what you just did!"

"It was really good," I said shyly.

"Four orgasms in five minutes? I loved it! Not that I could deal with it every night, of course; I wouldn't even want it every night. But that was amazing, so different from what you're normally like."

"You brought out my beast. Anyway," I grasped her hips and set her on her feet, "let's hurry to the casino, or we'll be so late it won't be worth going."

"I'd better shower and change."

"Forget it, there's no time. You'll have to go as you are."

"Like this?" She was scandalized.

"You look great. No one's going to know what we've been up to." That was a lie! She had a sweaty sheen on her skin. Her cheeks glowed; her eyes sparkled. It would be easy to tell what she and I'd been doing.

The German martial artist gave me a dirty look. "How naïve do you think I am? I'm showering and changing my suit. I'll hurry. It's up to you if you want to do the same."

I was beaten. "I'll shower with—"

"—Are we going to the casino or not?"

"Well..."

"You'd better decide. If we shower together-which would be fun-we're not going to the casino and you know it."

"I'll shower in my room," I said, trying my best to sound heartbroken. "Will you make it up to me when we get back?"

"Kami, you're spoiled!" she said, laughing.

I took a shower that lasted 90 seconds at most. I threw "Electra" in the little washing machine and put on "Astarte." I went back to Hitomi's room. She was ready in a minute and we left the hotel, looking for fun.

We found fun, in the form of an entertaining poker game. (I think I broke even.) We also found embarrassment. Tina spotted us and she and Lisa joined the game, sitting next to us.

"Didn't you like 'Electra?'" asked the blonde American.

I'd forgotten she'd sent it to me tonight! "I love it, really," I told her, feeling heat rush to my cheeks.

"I figured you'd be wearing it. I thought you and Hitomi would come here looking like sisters."

"Yes-well-it was unlucky-we got something on them and didn't want them to stain."

"You both spilled something on your suits?" She wasn't buying it.

"Actually, it was mostly Hitomi's, but I didn't want to wear mine if she wasn't-"

Lisa saved me. "-Are you calling, folding, or raising, Leifang?" she asked calmly. Tina and I realized we were holding up the game.

We played only a few more hands, during which I dodged Tina's questions as best I could. She had pretty much lost interest by the time we left the card table, partly because I promised her we'd wear "Electra" tomorrow.

I danced with Tina first. She was a terrific partner. She's tall and quite muscular-definitely not willowy-and I was surprised by her grace. She's energetic, almost as much as Hitomi. Some of her moves were really erotic; she pressed into me, mashing her pelvis, chest, and thighs against me, my ass, my crotch, my back, my breasts. Not what I'd expected, but I liked dancing with her. Miraculously, "Astarte" stayed in place despite our rubbing on each other.

Then I danced with Lisa. She was more reserved, but very sensual. Her elegance delighted me. Gracefully swaying, she rubbed lightly against me at times. She almost looked like she was a genie: a mixture of vapors and imagination, moved by the breeze yet solid enough to touch, to grant wishes-and my mind couldn't keep from devising a carnal wish or two. (What can I say? I love Hitomi, but I'm not blind! Lisa is tall, dark, and dashing.) Dancing with her certainly has to come with some amorous stirrings. I like to think I turned her on too; I wasn't shy about running fingers along her ribs, hips, even the undersides of her breasts, kind of tracing. When we took a break, we were breathing really heavily.

I drank some water. Then I got back on the floor and danced with Hitomi. She paralyzed me with her clear-eyed gaze; she roused me again with her touch. With studied carelessness, she'd rest her hand on my basically bare butt, then remove it. She'd casually slip a finger or two under my suit, but never touch my nipples or my vulvae. I was being deliberately tantalized.

"If you keep it up, you might not survive the night," I told her quietly, letting my eyes convey my urgency.

"I can take that chance," she answered. But it was bravado, or she took pity on me; she toned down her attack on my senses.

We got done dancing and each had a glass of brandy at the bar. "Hang on a minute," I requested, spotting Christie.

"How're you?" she asked lazily when I reached her. "Looking good tonight."

"Thanks. Do you feel as good as you look?" I asked.

We chatted a bit. I glanced over and Hitomi was talking to Kokoro and Ayane, so I didn't have to hurry. Finally I got to the topic that had me so curious.

"I haven't tried the slots yet," I said to the tall Brit.

"Really? I wouldn't skip them if I were you."

"Why not?"

"I guess I can give you a small hint. You haven't seen this whole casino," said Christie. "There's another room that you can't normally get to. That room's fun."

"Fun?" I hoped my luck would last.

"How many types of dancing do you like?" she asked. There was a tiny smirk on her face. "I'd better dance with Helena before she gets pissed at me again."

She left and I went back to Hitomi.

Very shortly, we returned to our hotel, pretty tired from the exercise and the long day. We took a shower and got ready for bed. I stopped by my suite and noticed my mobile camera unit was back, but I chose to wait until tomorrow to look at whatever it had found. I also got a particular item from my luggage and concealed it.

Hitomi was in bed when I got back to her suite. I kissed her. I didn't take off my robe until I was right next to the bed, so she didn't notice the strap-on. I gently rolled her onto her tummy. I spread her legs and fingered her a bit; she lubed up nicely. She sighed softly. I got behind her and raised her hips. By now, she was probably wondering what I was doing. She didn't have long to wonder.

"Ooh," she breathed as I slowly impaled her. I lay on her and put my hands under her, fondling her breasts as we found a steady rhythm for our lovemaking.

She climaxed and I collapsed onto her. I felt her hand on my thigh. "This is so good. Stay on me a while; stay in me a while."

She was so amazing! "As you wish," I answered.

I'll bet it took me less than five seconds to fall asleep.

-End of Day Five-

End note: Thanks to those of you who have faved, voted, commented, and sent me PMs! I love hearing from readers. Feedback is always appreciated!

12