Fortnight in Utopia: Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pacifist91w
pacifist91w
114 Followers

The rest of the strange piece of cloth hung below the collar. Hitomi and I shut our mouths. Our brains tried to process this sight. It wasn't a necklace, or it wouldn't be so long. But it was so brief, it couldn't be a swimsuit.

Could it?

I repositioned my fingers and spread the surprisingly stretchy fabric. "Mizugi...desu ka?" Hitomi finally asked.

"That or a gag gift," I answered quietly. "It feels like it could be wearable."

"In the sense that air is wearable," Hitomi said. "There's nothing there! But I guess it'll be entertaining to see you try it."

I doffed "Electra." Hitomi sat on the couch and gazed at me. Happy to thrill her, I picked up "Aquamarine". I discovered how tough it was to put on. It was so small that it got easily tangled and folded over.

But once it was on, all I had to do was adjust it so it covered my nipples. Hitomi's eyes were glazed by the time I was ready. I stepped into the black high heels and turned to face the mirror.

Compared with this, "Astarte" was a set of plate mail! The suit was threads and a collar. The threads weren't even that wide! My skin tone almost matched the color of the golden suit, so at first glance I looked naked. As I looked, my nipples swelled. I could partly see the right one; oops, the left too! I adjusted the tiny suit-

-It was impossible. The fabric was too spare! No matter what I tried, I couldn't cover my nipples completely. I looked more closely at my crotch and I could see my lips clearly defined. The suit hid the greater part of my nipples, most of my pussy, my neck, and a bit of my anus. Nothing else. "Hid" isn't the word; it just sort of...veiled them.

I saw Hitomi shambling toward me like a lust-zombie; she probably wasn't even aware she was doing it. I jumped up and back, to the center of the room. That seemed to startle her and bring her back to her senses. "What do you think?" I asked.

"Leifang-Lei, you can't be serious."

"Why not? Read the note again."

She did.

"Notice the wording?" I inquired of my brunette lover. "Christie is going to come to the casino in this suit or one very similar."

"You'll be charged with indecent exposure," Hitomi stated.

"No way. We aren't in anyone's jurisdiction. There are no official laws here and there is no one to enforce them anyway. You know me, Hitomi. I can't lose to her. I have to wear this to the casino."

"You can't! You can't wear it."

"Does it look good?" I put the gold ribbon on my wrist as I spoke.

"Of course it does; that's the problem. You'll be molested. I'm serious."

"With you, Tina, Lisa, and Christie to protect me?"

"Christie?"

"She'll be in the same boat, so she'll have to stick with us. But it won't come to that. People here have more self-control than you give them credit for having."

"You must be crazy," my girlfriend said.

"Just competitive. You find my indomitable spirit sexy and you know it," I replied.

"That's not all I find sexy."

"Hands to yourself, until we come back tonight!" I shrieked, twisting and dodging Hitomi. She chased me half-jokingly, but I managed to get my kitchen table between her and me. She gave up then. "I promise, later."

"I must be as crazy as you are," she muttered. "Remember, you promised."

I took her hand. We left my suite. We began the short walk to the casino. I tried to forget my virtual nakedness.

That wasn't happening. Every eye was on me. I was glad nearly all the resort staff were women. Even so, my body felt those eyes. My mind felt their minds. Gay, straight, or other; female, male, or other: the people who saw me did exactly what the swimsuit designer had wanted them to do: imagine having sex with me.

I walked regally, not betraying the humiliation I felt. For her part, Hitomi all but bared her fangs at people who stared at me for more than three seconds. I honestly heard her growl.

We entered the casino and within a minute, all activity had ceased. This suit was so effective, I thought about selling tickets next time I wore it. I strode confidently into the place. I enjoyed the attention now; these were my girlfriends; I knew them and I liked wowing them.

The spotlight was all mine only briefly. I heard a murmur. I turned to see Christie coming through the entrance.

The two of us stared at each other, suddenly truly understanding what everyone else had been seeing.

Then I heard the first wolf whistle (probably from Tina, I thought) and I blushed hard. More whistles and some clapping: I almost lost my nerve. But I kept it together somehow and approached Christie. She licked her upper lip. I smiled at her. I let go of Hitomi's hand, knowing she'd stick by me.

"You're looking good," I said.

"The heels you sent me really completed the look," she said, showing off the black high heels that were larger but otherwise identical to mine.

"Glad you like them; I think we all do," I said. "Thanks for the swimsuit."

"I'm done testing you. You walk the walk; you've got way more clit than I expected."

"'Got clit?'"

"Like saying 'got balls' to a guy," the British lady explained. "By the way, you look like a goddess."

A small crowd had formed around us. They were silently staring at us. It was kind of eerie. There was palpable tension. I had anticipated it, but it was still quite a powerful experience.

"Subtlety, goodbye!" Lisa said quietly.

"And good riddance," Helena said, surprising most of us. She rushed forward and basically tackled Christie, kissing her hard.

The crowd took in the sight (and predictably) reacted as though they'd been given license to touch us. They surged forward, but I thought quickly. "If you can't control yourselves," I shouted, "We won't be able to wear these suits again."

The mob stopped short of us. They looked conflicted, mostly.

"We will wear these swimsuits again, unless we have reason not to. I love how this suit feels; I want to wear it."

Yes, it was an implicit bargain. But it worked! Hitomi and Tina seemed to breathe sighs of relief as the small crowd backed off a bit.

I took Hitomi's and Lisa's hands and looked meaningfully at Tina. "Let's go dance, girls," I suggested.

We didn't dance alone.

The dance floor had never been more packed. Hot, sweaty bodies pressed on us. My body was almost molten; at the same time I was aroused and disgusted by the fondling of total strangers. But there wasn't much of that, really. How could there be? Hitomi, Lisa, and Tina were in almost constant contact with my skin.

I soon needed a breather. After I'd appeased the crowd, I took my girls with me and we went to the bar. We chatted together while we drank (no alcohol, that didn't seem safe.) I only had about ten minutes before Christie approached me and grasped my hands.

"You defused the tension really well," she said, pulling me toward the floor. "We should dance together though, to satisfy everyone. It'll seal the deal."

Against my better judgment, I answered, "Just one."

Christie was leading me to the wolves. She and Ayane were all over me and Ayane dragged Kasumi into the mix in pretty short order. I guiltily hoped Hitomi wasn't getting too jealous. Dancing with these gals felt great. Her red cheeks made me suspect Kasumi had drunk a bit more alcohol than she was used to, but she was as graceful as ever. After about 30 seconds, it was plain that her inhibitions were lower. She giggled and didn't mind rubbing her body against mine. Soon, Helena was also with us, though she was mostly interested in Christie.

Luckily, it was a short song. The skin touching mine reminded me constantly of my practical undress-and it reminded my partners. They weren't averse to touching the suit; I could feel it tugging. At the end of the song, I adjusted the threads above my nipples as discreetly as I could. With relief, I nudged Christie's hips with mine and trotted back toward Hitomi.

"You could use a reprieve, I'll bet," Lisa said.

I'd never heard a more rhetorical question. "What's the plan?" I asked.

"A card game or two: enough to be polite. Then we'll escort you back to the hotel."

I could sense Hitomi's involvement in this plan. "Bodyguards?" I said.

Tina answered. "Are you absolutely sure you won't need any? Seems like a big gamble, even for you."

They had a point. I agreed to the plan, and we went to the poker tables.

"Aquamarine" was very effective. The dealer and the other players-even Hitomi-could hardly concentrate on the game. I won nearly every hand. I won enough to play Christie's machine.

But that was for tomorrow. Tempted though I was, I wasn't going to jump the gun. I kept playing as quickly as I could, so I could build up a reserve of credits. After all, Christie's machine didn't have to be nice to me.

About 30 minutes after we'd started, I felt Hitomi's foot rub my ankle twice. That was our signal; time to go. I was nearly 190,000 credits ahead, so I wanted to keep playing, but I had promised.

Every eye that wasn't on Christie was on me, so I had no hope of slipping away.

There were other people behind us and around us. I admit it; I was glad for the protection of my three friends. No one looked willing to start something, but there were a few people who looked a bit too interested in me. The idea had been for Lisa and Tina to accompany us to the hotel, but they wound up coming with us all the way to Hitomi's room.

"What a night!" Tina sighed, collapsing on one of the sofas. Weariness and excitement in those three words-and the rest of us felt the same. Once the door was locked and Hitomi had started some water for tea, we were all sitting or lying in the living room.

Lisa looked at me. "Now I can say what I've been wanting to. You're out of your damn mind! Not as much as Christie, but you're crazy."

"Come on, two or three days from now, you won't even look twice at me in this suit," I replied lightly.

"Sounds like you plan to keep wearing it," Tina noted.

"It's comfy."

"Plus you're a nudist," Hitomi said. We laughed, but we knew she wasn't entirely joking.

"I don't know how you do it, Hitomi: how you keep up with her," Lisa said. "You know I love you, Leifang, but I've never met anyone so capricious, so..."

...sensual," finished Tina. "You indulge your senses constantly."

"Maybe," I answered. "I am used to having things my way."

"You still have to reward the help," the blonde American said-Danger, my mind screamed-"Might I suggest our reward?" Tina finished.

I looked pointedly at Hitomi. She seemed torn.

"I'll let you take off my suit. Then we'll all get naked and washed and we'll soak in the tub. Fair?"

"Fair!" Lisa answered.

"All right," Tina said.

Hitomi just nodded her assent. She settled back to watch our two friends strip me.

They advanced slowly. I felt a thrill in my lower belly. Three sexy, gorgeous girls in the room, and they all wanted me; yes, I was turned on!

Lisa put her hands on my face and sweetly brought her mouth to mine, turning my head slightly. Tina's fingers gently caressed my neck. She unfastened the hooks that held the collar closed, one at a time.

I could smell sex. Lisa's and my kiss got more intense. Hands on my body, Tina started very slowly allowing my suit to slip down my torso. I knew Hitomi was watching, but I kissed Lisa with ever-growing passion. I could barely hold still while warm fingers traveled my body.

I heard, "Mm!" and the sound of more kissing. I opened my eyes for an instant. Sure enough, Hitomi was behind Lisa, carefully relieving her of "Porrima," stroking as she advanced.

Lisa's hands joined Tina's on my feverish body. I squirmed and shuddered. My suit fell from me, but the two continued to fondle me, sparing only my vagina. I trembled while their fingers toyed with my thighs, breasts, and backside.

"Yes!" I heard Tina hiss.

I opened my eyes again. Now we were all nude. Lisa's mouth and mine separated. Everyone's hands left everyone else's sensitive spots.

"To the showers?" Lisa said.

We cleaned ourselves and got into the oversized whirlpool. There was more making out involved, but it was relaxing and somehow kind of innocent. Without saying it, we all knew just how far we could go.

A bit after 2300, the American gals left. "You know they're going to have sex as soon as they get back to their suite," Hitomi said with a snicker.

"Not like us," I whispered. I kissed her ear and traced her ribs with my fingertips. "We're already where we need to be."

Once we got done making love, we quickly fell asleep in Hitomi's big, soft bed.

-End of Day Eight-

*****

End note: Thanks to all of you who have voted, faved, commented, and sent me PMs. Feedback is always appreciated!

pacifist91w
pacifist91w
114 Followers
12