Aeriella and Seraphinia

Story Info
Female warrior enjoys her stay at Laerinia's court.
7.4k words
4.53
16.1k
11

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 12/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seraphinia refused to stay at the sorceress' court, as she had promised. The elves also kept their end of the bargain, they tied the naked noblewoman's limbs to bedposts, eagle spread. Aeriella knelt between her legs and began working her magic; it involved no spells, only flesh. Laerinia was watching the whole scene from a nearby armchair.

It began softly with just kissing and licking of the labia, the elf did that for about ten minutes. When the warrior's excitement built up, she stopped and confined herself to caressing Seraphinia's thighs until the noblewoman calmed down. Then the apprentice resumed the cunnilingus, more intensely this time; she worked her lips and tongue for another ten minutes. This time the noblewoman got closer to an orgasm and Aeriella was aware of that; she again caressed the warrior's legs for a while, then renewed the oral pleasure. The third round was even more intense, but shorter; the elf brought Seraphinia to a verge of orgasm and interrupted abruptly. The noblewoman did not get the chance to defuse her excitement and her frustration started to build up. The apprentice repeated the whole process three more times; the warrior was swearing and moaning, wriggling her body in the bonds. But to no avail, Aeriella never let her reach the climax.

"Stop it!" Seraphinia cried "No! Don't stop! Keep licking!"

"What did you say?" the elf was a personification of innocence "what do you want me to do?"

"Damn you, Aerie! Let me climax! This is torture."

"Why should I do that?"

"Ohhh!" the noblewomen grunted, as the elf entered a finger into her vagina.

"You know what we want to hear?"

"Mhmm... wait! Don't take them out! I'm so close!"

"I know you are. And that's as close, as you'll get."

The apprentice gently caressed the warrior's thighs and gave her another interrupted cunnilingus; that brought one more frustrated cry from Seraphinia.

"All right, you monsters! I'll stay for two more weeks."

"That didn't sound too convincing. What do you think, mistress Laerinia?"

"Not at all" the drow replied with feign seriousness "she's trying to fool us."

"That's exactly what I thought. We'll see if one more round can help with that."

This time oral sex lasted even shorter, because the elf was walking a very thin line and was incredibly meticulous not to cross it; Seraphinia's cry was even louder, than previously.

"Please! Let me climax! I beg you! I'll stay as long as you wish. I'll do everything, just let me reach an orgasm."

"She sounds more convincing this time, mistress Laerinia."

"You're still young, Aeriella and have a lot to learn. She's adapting, but that was barely a better lie. Keep going" the drow managed to stay convincing in her act.

"As you wish."

"Noooo!" the noblewoman cried as she struggled in her bonds, but there was no rescue.

The elf mercilessly licked her labia, but never let her pass the point of no return, it lasted slightly over one minute this time. Seraphinia's breaths were short and hollow, her voice low and weak, as she spoke the words one by one:

"Please.... Aerie... please... let me... climax....I'll stay... with you... Please."

This time the apprentice did not ask her mistress, because she already knew the answer. She leaned back between Seraphinia's legs and licked her to the most intense, almost violent orgasm the noblewoman ever had. Warrior's whole body shook and trembled as she cried and chaotically struggled against her bonds. Aeriella was licking and fingering her the whole time, bringing the excitement to completely new heights.

When Seraphinia's orgasm subsided and she calmed down, the elves untied her limbs and massaged her wrists and ankles.

"Did you enjoy the interrogation, Serra?" Laerinia asked.

The noblewoman was still calming her breath, but answered:

"Are you serious?! That was insane! I had never tried anything like that before. It was always just build-up, climax, rest. Could you go on with this torture, Aerie? How long could you keep me on the edge?"

"I was just warming up" the elf again took the pose of embodied innocence.

"What?! Really?"

"Well.. not exactly. I think I could continue for twice as long though."

"Twice?! You could do that the whole day?"

"It wasn't that long."

"An hour and a half" added Laerinia.

"That was the most pleasurable torture I've ever endured. When I rest and if I can find the courage, I will ask you to do that again, for twice as long. And don't let me go before that time."

"As you wish."

"But not yet. This decision has to ripen first."

"Of course... Serra, can I ask you something personal?"

"You've been licking my clit for the whole day and ask that?"

"Sorry. But this is different. You seem to be older, than you look."

"You're very observant. Laerinia, you're the luckiest mistress in the whole realm. This girl has all the talents. Yes, Aerie, I am older than I look. Thrice as old."

"But you are a human and not a sorceress."

"That's true. But I have this blessing curse."

"?"

"It's a blessing, because I look young. It's a curse, because there's a constant price I have to pay."

"Cut it out, Serra" Laerinia interrupted "with your character and penchant, it's a double blessing. You see, Aerie, to stay young Serra has to have sex every single day. If she skips that day, she gets older by that amount of time."

"It can be a man or a woman" the noblewoman continued "dwarf or elf. Even goat would do, although I'd prefer not to be forced to try it."

"The knights you travel with..."

"Yes. They help me stay young. All of them."

"All of...?"

"Not all every single day! One man per day is enough. Although, two women per day seems to be way more than enough."

"You're backing out a minute after you said 'yes'?" Laerinia found a distinctive way of entering the conversation. Seemingly, Seraphinia was weary of it, so as a way of silencing the drow she kissed her.

The second day looked very similar to the first one, the women spent it in the company of each other and indulged in the same activities. To slightly diversify the play Laerinia brought in few toys, the first to be introduced were strap-on dildos. They were not exactly strapped on though, the dildo was double-sided and one of the ends went into vagina of the wearer. There was a little harness to help stabilize the dildo and make sure it would not slip out, but the focal point of its design was to bring equal amount of stimulation to both the wearer and the receiver; Laerinia had the toys in several sizes. The women were already nicely warmed-up, so they picked the middle sized ones. The elves would be wearing the dildos and the noblewoman, as the guest's privilege, would be the center of attention.

Sucking a dildo is not too pleasurable, so the women would be penetrating Seraphinia's holes. Aeriella lied on her back, the warrior knelt over her riding the strap-on, while Laerinia took her from behind; they needed only a short while to find a common rhythm.

The position limited the possible movements, but still the elves wanted to penetrate the noblewoman as deep as possible. The force of their thrusts also had impact on the power of their own stimulation, but Seraphinia got twice as much excitement, so she was the first to reach climax. She moaned loudly and clenched her hands into fists on the bed sheets, but she kept riding Aeriella the whole time.

The women took off the toys, cuddled and caressed each others bodies for a while. Before they swapped the roles for another round Laerinia said:

"I got a better toy to spice things up."

"You always got a card to play, Laer" the warrior said with a smile.

"I call it 'The Tentacle'. Aerie tested it some time ago, before it was named. It works similarly now, but can be controlled by the user to a certain degree."

"Aerie knows how it works, but I don't."

"Be patient, my friend" the drow said as she got off the bed and retrieved something from the cabinet.

It was a simple looking black dildo, I looked more like a peg than a sex toy. The sorceress explained:

"The Tentacle can be inserted into any hole, it adapts to the user, searches for his or hers most sensitive areas and aims for maximum stimulation. It can expand lengthwise and across, but also change shape within certain limits, it can also rotate and vibrate. The user's control is limited to the level of stimulation, The Tentacle adjusts its actions. Do you want to try it, Serra?"

"Of course. I'll take the tentacle, the strap-on and lay down on the bed. You'll be in the middle, Laer, and Aerie will take you from the back."

"Sounds good."

The ladies assumed the position and began the ride, this time they found the rhythm much quicker. The person lying on the bottom, previously the elf, got the least stimulation, but this time with The Tentacle present the warrior felt as aroused as before. Thanks to the new toy, she reached the climax in almost the same time as Laerinia, they both made a lot of noise as they orgasmed. When both finally regained their composure, the sorceress said:

"You're an orgasm behind, Aerie. We should make up for that, don't you think Serra?"

"We definitely should."

Aeriella did not object, as The Tentacle was inserted into her anus and she laid on her back. Laerinia got between the elf's legs and Seraphinia caressed her breasts and occasionally kissed her lips. Within minutes the apprentice was panting and moaning, soon her moans got louder as she reached climax. She clenched both her anal and vaginal muscles, but her cry was muffled by the warrior's lips who gave her a deep passionate kiss as the elf orgasmed. The whole time The Tentacle was working at full speed and the sorceress was working her tongue.

Eventually Aeriella calmed down, they took out the tentacle and cuddled for a while.

When the apprentice rested, it was her turn to be in the middle, Laerinia lied on her back with the tentacle in her anus and Seraphinia was the one riding the elf from behind. This time all three women reached climax in the exact same moment, they all cried aloud, but kept humping like in a frenzy until they all collapsed on the bed; their heavy breathing was the only sound in the room.

When the women regenerated, they resumed the play, starting with kissing and caressing. They enjoyed each other's company throughout the whole day, occasionally reaching for the toys.

Ladies had a lot of fun together, but eventually wanted a change; male company was welcome, so they invited the four drow that were Laerinia's personal guard. But instead of just having casual sex they thought of an erotic game.

The rules of the game were simple, the competitor would be blindfolded and would have to perform an oral sex act on all the representants of the opposite sex for a while. The point of that would not be bringing the other person to an orgasm, but recognizing him or her. Before that, some time would be given to each of the players to learn about other's sexual organ. Only mouths would be used, hands were to be tied behind one's back.

The men had an easier task, because there were only three ladies. Also the position was meaningful, because of the significant height difference between Laerinia and two other women; the four drow were almost the same height, so they would be standing while receiving a fellatio.

The rewards and penalties were created in a way that everybody would benefit no matter the result. If the competitor would guess all the names correctly, the next day he or she would be rewarded by an orgasm from all of the other participants. If one made a single mistake, he or she would have to give all the others an orgasm. There was a debate if the men should also give or receive orgasms from other men; homosexualism was a common practice between the drow in the Underdark, simply because they got almost no sexual satisfaction from the women. But it did not mean that the men actually were homosexual; Laerinia's guards were not and they preferred not to act that way. Seraphinia claimed that rules should be equal for everyone, but the hostess convinced her with an argument, that the men should not waste their stamina on each other, but preserve it for them - women; The noblewoman agreed, a change was implied. If a woman made a mistake, she would have to satisfy everyone; if a man made it, he would have to satisfy only the three ladies, but each twice. Similarly with a victory, a victorious woman would receive an orgasm from everybody, but a victorious man - two orgasms from each lady. In every case, the person receiving would be the one to choose how it was to be done.

There was no order of participants set prior to the competition, all agreed that they should go interchangeably, this was not the time of reaching climaxes, so everyone should have a break in being orally stimulated. Since there were more men than women one of the guards should go first. Altonven volunteered, his hands were tied and his eyes covered before he knelt at the side of the bed. A woman sat in front of him and was introduced by Selenar as lady Seraphinia; his fellow drow also guided him between the noblewoman's legs. The guard was given two minutes to acquaint with the warrior's crotch and learn to recognize it later. He licked and touched her with his lips, trying to memorize all the details as well as her taste; then he did the same with Laerinia's and Aeriella's clitoris. After that the order of women was stirred and Altonven got only a minute per crotch to recognize its owner; he used every minute completely and seemed very hesitant, when giving answers but he did not make any mistakes. Tomorrow would be the day of pleasing Altonven.

Aeriella was the first female competitor, after she was blindfolded and her hands got tied behind her back, she knelt down and took the penis in front of her into mouth, Laerinia introduced the owner as Tanzerin. The elf licked, touched the member with her lips and sucked it for two minutes, the same amount of time the guard was given before her; after that came the penises of Selenar, Altonven and Vavan. Once the apprentice learnt all the details of anatomy of the drows' sexual organs she was given a short break and came the time for recognition. The men approached her and she was given the time of one minute per drow to tell his name. Aeriella used every second that was given to her, but seemed to be doing it more for the amusement of both parties than was truly necessary; she told the names without hesitation and she was never wrong. The elf would be pleased on the second day.

Vavan was next to try his skill, unfortunately for him, his sense were not as keen as his fellow guard. At his first guess he mistook Aeriella for Laerinia, the third day would be the day of Vavan's servitude.

Seraphinia came as the following contender, she was exceptionally experienced with men, because of her "blessing curse" as much as because of her sexual temperament. But the noblewoman was not nearly as sophisticated as Aeriella, she had sex often and with a wide variety of partners, but it was always very straightforward. When the warrior took the penises into her mouth she simply performed fellatio, but did not really learn about the details of their shape and texture. When it came to recognition Seraphinia had no idea whose penis she was dealing with, the name she told was a pure guess and an unlucky one. The fourth day would be the day of Seraphinia's servitude. The four drow were moderately successful at hiding their contentment.

The third drow to play was Selenar, just like his predecessors he used every second of the minute available or recognition. He named the noblewoman correctly, but hesitated for a long time, before telling the elves apart. It was Aeriella's clitoris he was trying to recognize and the apprentice was convinced he had no idea who he was dealing with; she must have smelled and tasted much more like Laerinia than they both suspected. The guard guessed and had more luck than Vavan. The fifth day would be the day of Selenar's satisfaction.

Laerinia was last of the women, her run was as flawless as Aeriella's and she also took her time just for fun, it seemed as if a mere kiss would be enough for her to recognize the penises. On the sixth day Laerinia would be the one being satisfied.

Tanzerin was the final contestant, he had the same problem as previous guards, he recognized Seraphinia immediately, but struggled with the elves; unfortunately for him, just like Vavan, he missed. On the seventh day Tanzerin would serve the women.

The day was still young when the "oral game" was completed. Seraphinia had a new idea already, it was more of an endurance competition and the first round would be between her and Aeriella.

Both women would be lying on the carpet, next to each other, but their heads pointing the opposite directions. They would spread their legs into the splits. In that position a string would be tied around each of the big toes and connected by a clamp to the nipple of the other woman; if any women moved her legs, she would pull the nipple of the other one. The first one to take off the other's clamps would lose, the winner would punish the loser for her pain by spanking her with a leather belt. Both women were extraordinarily limber so they could lie like that for a long time, to make the things more interesting they would be getting a cunnilingus from the men. Laerinia wanted to lick one of them, but it was deemed unfair, the sorceress was significantly better at giving oral pleasure than any of the four guards. Vavan and Tanzerin, losers of the previous game, were chosen for the task.

Seraphinia as a warrior had the willpower and stamina to endure such a predicament, but Aeriella was a true mistress when it came to doing the splits and because of her sophistication in love-making the cunnilingus was not such a significant distraction, she could lie like that as long as it took. The noblewoman clearly underestimated her opponent, her body was trembling and her breathing turned heavy and shallow when the elf was simply lying back, moaning softly and enjoying the pleasure.

When Seraphinia reached the climax it was too much for her too handled, she pulled both her legs and clenched them around Vavan's head. Aeriella issued a cry when the clamps where plucked from her nipples, but she was ready for it and otherwise kept her composure. She was the victor and would spank the noblewoman, but she also wanted to reach an orgasm of her own and return the favor by pulling the clamps off the warrior's nipples. The other participant seemed to understand it without words so they stayed in their roles.

The elf did not have to wait for her climax too long, Tanzerin was a capable licker and soon her moans got louder. As her vaginal muscles began to clench she pulled her legs together and plucked the clamps from Seraphinia's nipples, but the warrior was prepared for it and such a mild pain was nothing for her so she remained silent.

When the apprentice's orgasm finally subsided came the time for spanking; the belt was thick and heavy, and Aeriella while not a warrior herself was no weakling. But she did not want to hurt Seraphinia, I was after all just a play. She changed her mind when the noblewoman said:

"Don't hold back, Aerie. I lost and earned it."

The warrior assumed the position on all fours and waited for the ten strokes that were to come.

When the beating was done Seraphinia's buttocks were red, she managed to remain silent throughout the whole spanking, though.

"Spanking a warrior is a pointless punishment" commented Aeriella "it would've been a lot more severe for me if I had lost. And it will be equally pointless if the boys are going to play against each other. They're warriors as well."

"You're right, Aerie" replied Laerinia "but I have an idea. If you enjoy gymnastics and spanking so much, Serra, I got a game for the three of us."