Fortune Wood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" I asked. His hands pawed at my belt and he soon had my pants off. I tucked my legs up, feeling a little exposed in nothing by my little panties.

"I'm not going to hurt you. This is your next lesson." he said, his hand knocked my knees apart and traced a line up my thighs. I quivered as his finger stopped at my shivering pussy, he grazed over the fabric of my panties and down my other thigh. He repeated the motion, always glazing over the one part of me which desired his attentions the most. His fingers worked their way up the the waistline of my panties and worked them down over my hips, I was powerless to resist and shifted my weight to help the process.

He leaned over and placed his lips on my stomach, below my navel and I sucked in a breath as I felt one of those large fingers slip inside me. "God's" I whispered, half in surprise and half in pleasure. Leif inched himself down the bed and I suddenly felt his cool tongue nudge my melting nub and I was water all over again. His tongue curled around and his finger moved at the same time and I felt myself clench around him. He flicked my clit and a heard a whimper escape my voice, "Leif..." I muttered as the motion send a wave of watery delight through me. My leg tensed and I felt a fire building from the water in the small of my back.

The motion he was making with his tongue seemed to intensify and there was nothing else in the world except the sensation he was creating and a closeness that seemed to grow in my mind. I seemed to reach a stillness, a tension in my body, like a water duct that had been blocked awaiting release. Leif moved his face away from my tension and smiled at me. He blew a gentle breath onto my clit and that was all it took. I felt all the stillness and tension flood away from me and I plummeted back down to the chaos that was the sensations running through me. I shivered uncontrollably and drew in ragged breath after ragged breath. The convulsions were intense; like I was drowning. The waves lessened and I was deposited by the sea onto a warm beach. My breathing slowed and I let out a sigh.

"That good?" I heard Leif ask. I managed a feeble nod and he bounced up the bed to lay next to me. He kissed me again and I tasted myself on his lips. I could feel his desire flowing through the bond and I knew I wanted him too. I stroked his hair as he wiggled out of his clothes. His form was so well sculpted, it could have been a statue, there was real power in those muscles and it made me glad he was on my side.

I gulped as he lay next to me naked, there really was nothing small about the Night-walker and I admitted I was still new, eager but new. "Don't be scared." he said. I noticed his fangs had extended and I smiled.

"Are you going to bite me?" I asked.

"Not tonight." he replied, "The hunt..." he said in explanation. The candle light flickered over his perfect body, the shadows danced over his skin, all I wanted to do was touch him. He ran his hand through my hair and down onto my shoulder. It flowed to my waist and suddenly I was being hoisted through the air and I was sat straddling the Night-walker. I felt his cock squashed between my wet pussy and his body and I grinned despite myself. "Not so bad." he laughed.

"No." I replied, rubbing the tip of his cock as it poked between our bodies. I saw his eyes shiver upwards as I touched him and smiled. I lifted my body and brought my weight down on his length. The sensation as I slid down was divine and I had to take a few seconds to accustom myself to him being inside me. I clenched a little and Leif pulled a face before pushing upwards. I squealed and let my body fall forward. He caught me with those big hands and pushed again. I rocked forward as he did so and he nodded.

His hands grabbed a hold of my hips and held me in place as he thrust upwards. I let myself go and pushed downwards to meet him. I watched his face flicker as his movements caused me to tense around him. I felt his hands curl around to the small of my back and cup my ass as he pushed upwards ever deeper. My heart pounded in my chest, so hard I thought it would burst out my chest. His rhythmic thrusts caused my breath to raggedly escape my lungs and I felt the water rising to take me again. I wasn't sure how but a moan escaped my lips, Leif's expression changed as I cried out; sort of like a smile in a distracted way. It reminded me of riding in a perverse way so I flicked my hips forward as he moved upwards. He groaned and his hands gripped my ass as I met his thrusts. I felt my legs begin to cramp up again, Leif must have felt something because his thumb was suddenly pressing against my nub.

It was too much, I felt the wave suck me under again and the feeling of floating took over. I let the waves clench through my body, transferring the sensation to Leif. His mouth opened in a silent scream and his forced me down on his cock with his hands in one final thrust. I could feel his orgasm through the bond and everything when white for a moment. My breathing stopped and I let my mouth open as I screwed my eyes shut. The sensations streaming from my orgasm washed over me again and again until I felt I was drowning.

I drew in a ragged breath and let my eyes open, I was seeing spots prickle in front of my vision and I wasn't sure if my legs would work. I looked down at the Night-walker between my legs and gave a weak smile. For a brief moment I thought I felt him shiver. The colour of sexual contentment seemed to be a deep red, so deep it was almost brown. His hands caressed my waist before lifting me off and placed me next to him on the bed. I snuggled into the crook of his arm and he planed his lips on my hair, "I hope you enjoyed your lesson." he whispered.

"Yes," I managed weakly.

"When we both wake tomorrow, we're going to work on that gift of yours. I need to know what you are but for now, you should get some rest."

"What about you?" I asked, not wanting him to leave me just yet.

"I'll stay if you wish." I nodded, feeling comforted by his nearness. I felt his large hand wrap around my shoulder and I closed my eyes. I knew sleep was coming fast and couldn't fight it. I let it claim me and I would worry about everything in the morning.

12