Forty Days of the Weasel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do I do?"

She stood while he got on his knees and sucked her. Her wide, flatfooted stance, canted forward below the waist but leaning backward above, was like a parody of a man holding his cock to receive head. She framed the base of the clit in an o of her finger and thumb and fucked his mouth. "Suck me! Suck it, babe!"

She became intense, narrowing her eyes. While she was watching his adoring sucking face, Glenn still felt as though she wasn't looking at him, really, but at some fantasy figure.

It was more or less fictional at first, but she soon got really swollen hard and her thumb's pressure at the top popped it out almost straight. He gazed into her eyes and closed his eyes, alternately, as he'd seen all his women do. He came off the end with a last flick of tongue, and licked around the base of it before going back on. He was no stranger to proper technique, and it still smelled and tasted like Jackie's pussy. He got extremely hard.

She grabbed hair at the back of his head. "You're my little suck girl," she whispered.

He was pretty sure he wasn't supposed to have heard it, but it hit him hard. He kept his eyes closed and let her go for it. The fun part of eating pussy is driving them through the roof, which this was clearly doing. She grabbed both his ears, slamming her muff into his mouth and grunting. Those amazing glands wet his chin and tongue in what he felt as a spurt.

After she'd wallowed in her very strong orgasm, she became ashamed or perhaps guilty and wanted to be very sure it had been all right.

"I know you think I'm twisted--"

"No! It was really hot, Jackie! I didn't dare touch my cock, I'd have come on the rug!" And then he said something obviously uncalculated, which cemented her devotion to him. "Wouldn't it be great if you could actually fuck me with it? Wanna try that next time?"

"Yeah, that'd be good," she said, trying for nonchalance. But she kissed him very hard. "Let me do you the same way, and then we gotta go."

They had to rush like demons to get back to the club in time to catch her ride home, but as Saturday nights go, it was a very good Saturday night.

While they were making the bed and dressing, she asked him another question.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Well, no..."

"Me neither. You wouldn't be scared to...?"

"No, a girl let me try it a couple of times." He decided to take the plunge. "I even have condoms."

She didn't answer for a second, and he had to stave off panic. "So do I," she finally said, "and I'm on birth control. Call me when you've been home an hour, if you can."

They threw themselves together and dashed for the Hillside and her dad's car.

If you can, indeed. Wild horses couldn't have kept him from it.

___________

It was the fourth Sunday with Mary and the third with Roxanne. Mrs. Fein had called Glenn's parents to arrange for him to meet her. She'd passed the word to Mrs. Gilbert: "Glenn's birthday is in three days! Sunday will only be two days early!" They were ready.

The paper boy was welcomed very ardently, and they wished him a happy 19th. There were presents and parfaits. And they wanted his birthday spankings. Each of them would take nineteen juicy spanks in honor of his birthday.

Mary didn't come in for whippings, she dealt them out. But here was an exception. He thought about trying out the belt again, to see if he had the secret of it, but merely put both women over his knee, pulling down their panties himself. Nineteen was enough to pinken the flesh, and he found he enjoyed the intimacy of having the women over his knee. Hearing Mary shriek was especially nice.

It broke the ice nicely on the main business of the meeting: lots of sex, plenty of sinsemilla, and everyone goes home happy. Party planning isn't difficult if there are interesting activities for people.

Mary met him at the bathroom door afterward and asked him in a low voice to call her. "Sometime in the next week, just you and I. I need you more than just Sundays."

Quietly he agreed.

He was swimming in squack. It was a full time job! But Jackie was always on his mind. He considered telling his older women he was moving on, but he'd have lost the apartment, of course. And all he had to do to keep it was accept drugs, take money and fuck a lot.

Well, so much for that idea.

_______________

Jackie called him Sunday night, rode the bus with him Monday and kept him talking awhile once they got off at her house. She called him again once he got home and again after supper. Their intimacy ripened. She had been pulling strings to get together with him on his actual birthday, Tuesday, for a real vaginal fuck in the apartment, but there were family plans she couldn't get around.

They had a clear path for the Wednesday afternoon after school, though. They both were quivering to do it, and she was holding him to the promise that she could try to fuck him. Actual contact, though, had to be put off until then. Glenn saw Mary on the Monday and met Roxanne at the apartment Tuesday.

Mary was humbly grateful and apologized again for his pain of the week before. She offered to take a whipping at his hands, which was extraordinary for her. But he declined, explaining again that he was sorry he'd let her down. He told her to relax and quit worrying about it.

"Although, I did like the spanking we did Sunday."

"That was rather nice," she conceded. "I'll do that anytime you want it." She almost meant that one, and she was very glad not to have to be whipped, truth be told.

"I'd rather eat you right now, though," he said, and she never did get back over his knee. She did spend much of the session taking him in her ass and mouth, back and forth, telling him she was his. She fixed loving eyes on him almost worshipfully during that phase.

But he let her mount him with her strap-on, too, calling him Tiffany. She gave his ass a few sharp spanks while she was in it, and he uttered shrieks for her each time. He sucked it for her, too, in his Tiffany role, before and after being fucked. They were both very ready for the ravenous oral sex which finished the session.

She asked him if he could come by on Friday, too; she asked him if he'd prefer her to shave her pubic hair, as Roxanne did; and she gave him some money before he left. Perhaps it was a little obsessive. She just couldn't do enough!

Meanwhile, Roxanne seemed to have gained some respect for herself with the symbol of the apartment she was furnishing him. Now that he was a kept man, she was less abject. He had to re-establish her fear and shame her strongly.

For her penance, he tied her hands behind her with the belt and told her to hold her mouth open. Steadying her head, he fucked into her throat. She gagged repeatedly, gooey throat secretions went everywhere, and then he came in a shower on her face, calling her a good girl.

Her own throat mucus drooled in strings on her face, down her chest and onto the Baluchistan. The hot drops of sperm splattered a baptism of absolution on her flushed cheeks and nose, into her eyes. He wiped himself off on her hair. She was moved to her depths. Then he reddened her ass with his belt, in a cold and thorough manner, slapping mercilessly, and fucked her ass again with her face on the floor.

There was no more revolution after that; the apartment was his due. She merely asked if she might be allowed to visit him there on the coming Friday. She noticed that he'd been cleaning it and bringing in little things, and she gave him money toward its furnishing and decorating. "Please don't use any of that buying sheets; I'll take care of the bed entirely myself for you, and I can get you a chest of drawers for this room."

"I'd like that. I have to be home soon; lick my ass a while and then we'll get dressed. Lick my balls, too. You do that so well."

"Thank you, Glenn."

"Lick them with your nose up inside. Ahh..." He enjoyed her tongue, then relented. Tenderly, he helped her to stand and hugged her, rocking gently. When she relaxed in his embrace he kissed her ear and eyebrow, then her mouth, long and passionately. Taking her weight as she leaned on him, he told her he was very happy with her, stroking her breast and her neck. She sighed and snuggled.

They dressed. At the door, spontaneously, she kissed his smiling lips and told him he was so beautiful. "Please call me if I can come again Friday, I want you all the time!"

But he still had to wait to have Jackie.

All through school Jackie was anticipating Glenn's apartment and what she meant to do there. Glenn had little brain left for his classes, either. They needed Felix's excellent sinsemilla to steady down, once they got there off the bus.

"I've thought about you fucking me--" he began.

"Oh, God," she said, "I have, too!"

"--and you know, I'll be closed up tight, I always am. You'll have to stretch it out and make it relax first or you'll never get in."

"I'll prob'ly never get in anyway, it's really short," she mourned.

"I'll be the Suck Girl first, that'll get you hard. Want me to wear panties?"

"How did you know? God, I'd have never dared to ask you!"

"They look very lacy and feminine today. If I pull 'em down just to there..." he said, turning around for her and indicating the lower margin of his glutes.

"That's what I was thinking! Thanks, Glenn, for doing this, it's really sweet. I mean it."

"Let's do it first and fuck later. There's some baby oil in the bathroom."

"No, I'll never get in, Glenn, but I'll just rub and push it, it'll be good like that."

"But what if you can! You ought to try for it! Here, I'll lie down and you can stretch it out a bit--"

"What do you mean, stretch it out?"

"Well, you lick it and finger it and get it ready."

"Lick it! Jesus!"

"I'll show you. Lie down for me right here, that's the way. You have a pretty bottom, Jackie. I'll kiss it... and lick it, like this..."

"...Oh!"

"And lick it more... and work it with my fingers, stretching and licking..."

"That feels good, Glenn."

"Good! Then I would oil up my finger and open it up. After that I could fuck right up inside it without hurting you." He helped her sit.

"You want my butt, don't you?"

"I do now! But I was thinking about this for me to get fucked by you. Originally." He was lying, of course.

"God, I don't know if I can. Let me just push it and rub this time."

"Sure. Gimme the panties and I'll suck you."

"This will be so hot!!" He put them on and she laughed.

"You'll have to ignore that sticking out," he said, smiling. "C'mon, make me suck you."

"Let me fix them." She dropped to the floor and carefully adjusted him and the panties until the effect pleased her, having him turn around to set him straight from all angles. By that time she'd worked up the nerve to ask him: "Can I call you a girl name?"

She called him Heather, and told him, while he was going down on her, that he'd have to wear lipstick next time. He accepted it as fantasy, and did his best to make her clit grow as big as possible.

"Oh, Heather," she said, "I love your mouth. Suck me, sweetheart, get me nice and hard for your cunt..."

Before she could come, he reversed himself and peeled them to expose his anus while covering his balls, saying please be gentle. She placed a thumb on each side of it and stretched, and he tried to allow it to open. She thrust and rubbed, bucking against him.

"It's touching it!" she said. "It's really getting in there up against it!" She rode up and down his crack, her knees trembling, her hands shaking. "Oh my God...." Her voice was strange.

She was desperately afraid of what Glenn must be thinking, but she needed it too much to want to stop! It felt so good! But what had her trembling so? She swallowed dry and croaked, "You like that? You like that, sweetheart?"

"Fuck me," he replied, and she moaned sharply. She's shaking all over, what's going on? he wondered. He pushed his bottom up and out to help her get in close.

She humped at him, controlling his hips with both hands. With a moan she jammed into his body and flung her head back, making obscene grunts and grimaces, calling him a cunt and a little whore. It was better than she'd dared hope. The bumpy edges of his anus scraped the end of it deliciously all through the experience.

There was then a delicate moment as they relinquished their roles.

He effaced himself, waiting for her to speak, half-smiling in what he hoped was an encouraging way. He wasn't too sure it was just a fantasy any more. Man, he thought, she said she wasn't a virgin. 'You like that? You like that, sweetheart?' The poor kid. She's been molested, I'd bet anything. But I won't ask her; she'll tell me when she's ready to.

"That was great! I can't believe how hot I got! Are you okay?"

"It was hot for me. I could feel it trying to get in, poking."

"Yeah!... God, I'm such a pervert."

"You're not either, it's just a fantasy, I got fantasies too! You never have to be ashamed with me." That was true enough. He was beyond all blushing. He was wearing her panties, for example.

"Maybe you're right about the oil and stuff." Jackie's mind, guided by the sinsemilla, had set up an understanding that if only she could manage somehow to lick somebody's asshole, she could push her clit into him. "You don't have much of a butt, I mean, you know, compared to a real girl. I could maybe get it in there..." She fell silent.

"Well, let me get these off! Let's try the other thing we came for. Pick me out a condom."

"Yeah, let's do it."

"Suck me first. Yeah... oh, Jackie. Okay, put the condom on it."

He had her missionary style, standing, with her lying just at the edge of Roxanne's bed, wide open. There was lots of clitoral contact! She was very tight and extremely wet, but lost some wetness as he went. She didn't come because of it, so he sucked and licked her until she did. They talked very earnestly all the way to her place, and he went home, elated.

I think she loves me, he imagined.

_________________________

Ah, love. Lisa missed him, and was surprised to discover that the feeling of loss outlasted her anger. She spotted Glenn at the high school a few times and felt sad. That he'd been so callous and shallow while at the same time so attentive and available, gentle and masterful, brought her think he was too self-involved to be capable of real love.

But she had never tried to learn anything about him. He was really just an instructional aid she'd become fond of. Bob Seeger memorialized his in a song.

Jackie and Glenn had much to say to one another all the time. But Lisa never had talked much with him. Without discussion, she assumed her pussy bought her exclusivity and enjoyed the sex.

She was better off without the weasel just the same.

Jackie hadn't spelled out her sexual history for Glenn; she hadn't told Nan even when the girls were at their closest. She had been the Suck Girl during that time in her childhood, and it wasn't making life easy for her now.

But a reasonably big and strong track man had been faced with a strip of elastic at the top of a panty. No contest! But she had said, "I'd rather you didn't reach in," and he'd stopped right there-- no wheedling, no wrestling, no anger or even resentment; no campaign to breach the barrier at all!

He was different from any of them. If he could turn out to be trustworthy, she told herself, she would never let him go.

All Glenn's experience was that sex partners treated one another like toys. Failure with Lisa had opened his eyes about that. If he could just know what to do, for Jackie he would do it, if it meant losing his arm!

His arm was not required; but his apartment might have to go. It was winter time, though, and a warm place to fuck loomed very large. It was a symbol, having his own place. Jackie loved it. It would be a wrench to say goodbye to it.

For Jackie, though, he would throw it away. He decided to begin by cutting it off with Mary. And for once, he started with candor.

Well, selected candor. Embellished selected candor, with some schmoozing.

Friday night he skipped his workout at the gym and went to Mary's after school.

"Mary, I have bad news," he said in the doorway. He kissed her hello anyway, it wasn't as if he hated her or anything. This was not because she had turned him off, but because Jackie had turned him around.

Mary blanched. All her fears of exposure came to the surface all at once.

He leapt to reassure her. "Mary, it's all right, it's not catastrophe, just bad news. Come on, let's sit down. Want some weed?"

She punched him in the shoulder. "You scared the bejeezus out of me!"

"I'm sorry! I never wanted to scare you. You've been so great for me."

"Well, then I take back the bash in the arm; sorry. So what is it?"

"I have a girlfriend. I want to, well, be worthy of her. I respect her. So I--"

"You're leaving, aren't you?" She sounded so cold.

"I hate to. But I can't do it any more. I'll tell Roxanne. It hurts to leave you two, I love the hell out of you."

"You understand that I am very vulnerable." Her fear made her feel hollow, it was so powerful. Things echoed! Her voice was flat and strange in her ears. He wasn't replying! "Glenn?"

"I heard you, I was just trying to understand... yes, I do, I think it's unfair and odious that you are."

"What?" Too many big words to decode, when you're terrified.

"I mean, I asked you to do it, myself; all of it. Nobody's extorting me or blackmailing me into coming to see you. It's none of the government's business."

Mary had not simply sat, passively, dreading this moment; she had a plan to blackmail him into silence. But how can I? Damn him! The way he talked about his girl! Most women can only dream that a man would make that kind of simple declaration of love.

And now this about 'nobody's blackmailing him.' He's got me by the guilt bump, I'm screwed. Or not, maybe. I can always use the threat, it won't go sour on the shelf. I love this boy too much to want to hurt him, that's what it is, I'm getting old and sentimental.

Glenn saw her get her color back and straighten her shoulders, and he figured she'd slam him now. All she had to do was tell Jackie somehow. Even a small part of the truth would lose him Jackie.

His own threat was entirely hollow. If he had to turn her in, the whole thing would be horrible. Courts, public scandal; strobes, microphones and cameras; everybody looking at Mary like she was some low, insectile form of life-- he could never do it. How such a godawful mess could pass for justice...! He was moping already, feeling his defeat in advance; he'd known going in she held all the cards.

"Are you absolutely sure? Isn't there some way?" asked Mary.

"I know she'd hate this, and I need her to be able to count on me." He cried, then, crossed to her and buried his face in her shoulder. "I want you to believe me, Mary. I'm not a threat to you. I just have to stop."

"All right." The silence dragged on. Her kitchen clock, two rooms off, could be heard chuckling metallically over each passing second. Mary Gilbert held him like a mother in her arms. She felt a little silly in the garter belt.

"I'm sorry, Mary, but thank you. You want me to just go? You want a new paperboy? I'll set it up. But I'd--"

"Can't I just be a friend?"

"I'd like that lots better. I better go, my parents don't know I'm here and I gotta show up home. I'll call you after I've seen Roxy. Wow. Got a kleenex?"

She ushered him out and then cried, herself. She went sniffling to the 'phone.

"Yes? Hello?"

"It's me, Roxanne, it's Mary. I've been crying. Glenn was here, just now."

____________________

Later, Roxanne answered a second call. "Yes, who is it, please?"