Forty Eight Hours

Story Info
24 part 2 - The submission continues.
2k words
3.83
22.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dragonia
Dragonia
110 Followers

48

Gail trudged through the station the day had just dragged. She had trouble keeping her mind on anything but what she had experienced the previous night at Mistress Rebekah's. She glanced at her watch, "thank god only half an hour to go," she said before sitting down at her desk to go through yet more paper work.

Thirty-five minutes later Gail walked through her front door and straight into the bedroom. She quickly undressed and showered. Lying on her bed were the clothes she wore the previous night, the boots, the corset and the little skirt. She dressed and walked about a bit -- she was still getting used to walking in such a high heel but she was getting better. She did her hair and makeup before sitting down in front of her computer and turning it on. She logged onto the Internet, it opened the window and she smiled as 'The World of Mistress Rebekah' appeared before her, then 'Step 2'.

A soft spoken voice read the words as they appeared on the screen, "Welcome back to Mistress Rebekah's world, you are now on stage two. I assume you are dressed appropriately for your Mistress?"

Gail smiled and said, "Yes Mistress."

The narrative continued, "very good, now stage two will require you to show your devotion to your Mistress by doing something that you may not want to do. This is a very important part of your training so that you will know that your Mistress' happiness is all that will matter and that your personal discomfort does not matter." "Your Mistress requires you to do several things tonight to prove your love to her, now check your mail."

Gail hadn't noticed the parcel that was still partially hanging from her letterbox due to her eagerness. She quickly tottered to the parcel and brought it back to the computer to open. She ripped the end open and poured it onto her open hand. A beeper fell into her hand. There was nothing else in the package. She pressed the on button and watched the beeper as words started to scroll across the small screen. 'Welcome to Mistress Rebekah's World...you are now the property of the divine Mistress Rebekah, you must keep this beeper with you at all times...you must do exactly what is asked of you...you must not deviate from what is being asked of you...if anything is not done then Mistress Rebekah will not see you again and you will be black-listed...if you understand and wish to process press 'reset' on the beeper and 'enter' on the keyboard...remember you must keep this beeper with you at all times.

Gail pressed reset on the beeper, took it and clipped it to the waistband of her skirt before pressing enter on her keyboard.

Gail left the house and climbed into the waiting car. She shook her head a little, "what have I gotten myself into here," she said softly before her mind wandered to Mistress Rebekah stood over her. She felt a warm glow between her legs and let any doubt disappear before she sat up crossed her legs. The car had tinted windows but Gail could see where she was going and she knew what she had to do. The car headed out of the city and into the upper-class county house area that Gail had grown up in. The car entered into a long gravel driveway the plaque on the post said 'Holloway House'.

Gail's parents had always disapproved of her career choice, they always envisaged her marrying a wealthy banker or lawyer and living like a kept woman. Gail despised such women, they were always stupid, petty women who seemed to spend their lives worrying that the curtains didn't quite match the tablecloths and other such menial things. Gail's mother Trudy was one such woman and Gail's father Charles was one such banker. He had made his money in the property boom of the early eighties. Considering that they had both grown up in such deprived areas Gail found it amazing they were now both such social climbers and snobs to boot. Gail hardly saw her parents any more; they always looked down on her and tried to fix her up with some brain-dead inbred ass from the 'city'.

The car pulled up to the front of the house. The driver got out and opened the door for Gail who got out of the car and straightened her skirt before walking confidently up the steps to the front door. Despite her confident look, inside her stomach was turning circles. She used the knocker twice on the door before stepping back one-step to wait. She heard the familiar steps of George the butler half-walking, half-skipping towards the door.

Gail looked up at George, he looked down at her, sneered, "yes", he said, "can I help you?"

"Yes George, you can, tell my parents I am here and want to see them," Gail replied.

"Your parents?" George replied, "I think you must be mistaken miss..."

"Don't you recognise me George?" "It's Gail."

"Gail? Is it really you? My god you have changed," he lent down and gave her a hug, "it's been so long and you look so different".

"Yes George, please tell my parents that I must see them", Gail said stepping into the doorway.

"Right away Miss Gail" replied George.

"Thank you George, oh and George, its just Gail now, ok?"

"As you wish, Gail," George said before skipping off down the corridor.

Gail walked into the left reception room, she noticed that it had been re-decorated since she was here last, typical she thought. She walked over to fireplace and looked into the mirror, checking her makeup.

Gail heard steps behind her, "Gail, is that you?" Trudy Holloway said in shock.

Gail turned round to see her Mother and Father dress in tweed looking at her aghast. "Yes Mother it's me, hello Father." Gail's Father just stared open mouth.

"What are you doing wearing those ridiculous clothes, you look like a common prostitute!" her Mother said in disgust.

"I suppose I do, don't I Mother?" Gail just smiled at her Mother's outrage.

"Take them off this instance!" her Mother barked.

"Ok", Gail said almost immediately unzipping her skirt and untying her corset in seconds leaving her standing there naked except for her boots. Gail's Father sat down, her Mother passed out, crumpled into a ball on the soft shag-piled carpet. Gail laughed, she walked over and stood over her Mother, Gail then looked at her Father, he couldn't move, he hadn't said anything since he had seen her; he just stared unable to take his eyes from his daughters body. She walked over and stood right in front of him, "do you like my body daddy?" all he could do was nod his head. "Yes I thought you would, at least now I have bigger titties than the last time you played with them?"

Gail saw a tear roll down his face, "I am sorry Gail, I never,"

"You never what? Wanted to force you onto me, rape me, use me like your personal fucking whore, what Daddy you never what?" "Well look what I've turned into Daddy; I'm a dirty whore and filthy slut that is fucked for fun." He sat, tears rolling down his face.

"I'm so sorry" he said between deep breaths as his face washed over with tears.

Gail leant down to her mother still passed out on the floor; she shook her until she slowly opened her eyes, "wake up you bitch." Gail's mother got up and sat down next to Gail's sobbing father. "You knew what he did to me, didn't you! Why did you just sit back and let it happen?"

Gail's mother just sat head bowed. "Look at me mother, look at what I have become, but you see its not because that bastard abused me, and its not because you looked away and let it happen it is because this is what I am." "I am a sexy slut who now has found love with a Mistress, she treats me in the right way, she loves me in the way you never could and I love her more than both of you!"

With that Gail picked up her clothes and walked confidently out of the room and out of their house for good.

Gail dressed in the car a solitary tear roll down her face; she took a deep breath and felt a million times better. She felt like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She screamed out loud and laughed. Sitting back in the car she smiled broadly closed her eyes thinking of Mistress Rebekah.

It was getting quite dark when the car pulled up. Gail opened her eyes and got out of the car. She stepped out and let her eyes adjust to the darkness.

Gail was stood outside a boarded up building, she went to the door and hit it twice with her hand. A hatch slid open and two very blue eyes looked at her before the hatch slid close again. Gail waited as she heard bolts and chains jangling on the other side of the door. The door opened and Gail stepped inside. The interior of the building was nothing like outside, it was a deep red colour with sheets of black and crimson material draped from the walls. The blue eyes had belonged to a young boy who took her hand and led her down a narrow passageway. The boy left her at a large oak door -- and walked back the other way.

Gail knocked the door and then heaved to push it open. Inside was a very white room with what looked like a dentist chair with leg stirrups in the middle and lots of medical instruments laid across one side. Gail went inside and then noticed a man stood in the corner wearing a white smock.

"Remove your skirt and sit on the bench," he said as he picked up a large needle in one hand.

Gail did as she was told and sat on the chair her skirt neatly folded on the side.

"Good now legs up here please," he said lifting her legs into the stirrups. He clipped them in and then knelt in front of her. Gail could only just see the top of his head between her thighs; he seemed to be probing her pussy with his fingers. The next thing Gail felt was excruciating pain in her clitoris. The man stood up and smiled at her.

"What did you do?" Gail said as tears ran down her cheeks.

"You now have a stud in your clitoris, Mistress Rebekah requires it of all her submissive," he said very matter-of-fact, as he turned around and started to sort out some other instruments.

"Now turn over and lie on your front," he unclipped the stirrups and Gail tenderly touched her now inflamed clit. The sensation was wonderful, the pain remained but wow what a feeling.

Gail lay on her front the stood nestling in her clit rubbing as she lay on the leather bench. The man tied her legs and arms down and Gail was incapable of movement.

Gail could hear a dull drilling noise and then felt it, a scratching on her butt, just below her waist on the right hand side; it felt like he was cutting her with a knife. She realised that he must be tattooing her and tried her best not to make any sudden movements or any loud noise.

An hour later the man stool up and wiped her down, the pain had cause Gail to perspire quite a bit and her corset felt quite damp inside. The man then untied her and told her to stand. Gail felt sore but she was able to stand and was led to a mirror. There on her back she saw the fancy italic script reading, 'Mistress Rebekah's slut, gail'.

It was beautifully done and Gail found it hard to stop looking at it.

"It will be sore for a while, apply this to it daily," the man gave her a tube of ointment and then walked out of the room. Rebekah put her skirt back on and went out the way she came in, the boy let her out and she got into the waiting car.

Gail was now property and there was no going back. She couldn't stop smiling.

Dragonia
Dragonia
110 Followers