Forty-eight Hours

Story Info
A romantic story.
3.4k words
3.68
4.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sincere thanks to my editor Bobash Finney. I welcome the feedback.

*****

CHAPTER 1

"Hey, are you OK?" My best friend Jackson asked. "You are not thinking about her are you?" He asked as if reading my mind.

"No." I lied. "I'm good. Just mediating on my assignment for the next days." He looked at me intensely, as if not believing a word I just said. "I'm good." I said with more emphasis, hoping I sounded more convincing.

Truth is I was not good. I was indeed a mess. I had fallen in love. Yes, in love with another who was not available for me to have. I met her quite by chance. Central Park at spring time an exceedingly spellbinding period. I was out jogging and as I came around the lake, shaded by the flowering cherry trees, I felt physically ill. I twisted over holding my stomach and I heard someone say, "excuse me. What is the matter?" Before I could reply I regurgitated connecting with a pair of sneakers in front of me.

"Fuck!" I opened my mouth to apologize and out came some more. Instead of running away the voice reached out and rubbed my back.

"Hey, shall I call an ambulance?"

I gestured negative, "just please call me a cab."

"You certain, because you don't look at all well."

"Please, yes a cab. I feel like shit however I only want to go home." It is then I looked upward to view who my saving grace was. I gasp at her striking features. She was stunning. Long black hair, olive skin tone and a body that was lean and sensual. Sexy elegance with a provocative innocence. I began sweating, not from the unusually warm spring afternoon but from the heat I was experiencing because of her.

"I don't believe you should go home. Is there someone waiting at home, or maybe someone I can call perhaps." There was sincere unease in her voice.

"No" I stammered, "I would be fine. Don't have my phone. Can you please call a taxi?

"Okay. I will." The cab arrived within five minutes. My rescuer opened the door. I crawled in and she entered behind me.

"Where too," asked the driver.

"Where too," she asked me. Dumbfounded I uttered off my address.

We arrived, she paid the driver. Upon exiting the taxi, I was hit with another attack, hitting her running pants as well as some in the cab. She gave the driver additional money to get his car cleaned. My rescuer then held me at my waist and requested my house keys. I was shaking and feeling lightheaded. Not sure who was responsible for this turbulence, her or my upset stomach. As we arrived at my door, she had me lean more unto her as she freed her hands to unlock my door.

I lived in a three-bedroom apartment on the Upper East Side. I love this block for its tree-lined street. The streets were well represented with an elegant row of lamps. The place was immaculate, with massive floors to ceiling glass windows. My floors were heated to allow me to walk barefooted. I really did not like shoes to be worn inside. I took my sneakers off immediately as I entered and my guest followed. I then removed all my clothing, my guest was flabbergasted. "This is why it is so clean," I explained. "I cannot walk through the house with clothing of puke," I smiled.

"You are not saying I also have to remove my clothes?" She was not feeling this.

"I trust you don't mind. I will throw it into the machine here. You do not have to parade naked. There is a clean robe hanging on the rack."

"You are kidding me, right?"

I put my hand up, for my stomach was beginning again. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the bowl. Immediately I cleaned up, brushed my teeth entered the shower. I made the water as hot as I can take. I was in there for almost thirty minutes when I heard the door open. My guest inquired on my wellbeing. She was wearing the robe, "is your clothing in the dryer?"

"Yes," she replied a little annoyed.

"Come," I said to her.

"Where."

"In the shower with me. It's big enough for us both and more. I promise not to puke."

She was the one appearing dumbfounded now. "I will pass."

"You really do not want to put on clean attire on your sweat and vomit, do you? Come in with me," I urged. "I need the company," she hesitated I sensed. "Don't think." I kept on prodding, "just come in." She opened the shower door with her robe on. "You can keep the robe if it makes you more comfortable." I stretch out my hand and she stepped in. "Hi," I said with a smile, I'm Currie and you are very beautiful. How is the water?" I straightaway asked in an attempt to change the atmosphere.

"Hot. Turn down the heat some please?

"Feel free to turn it how you like it. I will get out and check on your laundry."

"No you don't. You lured me in here and you're now bolting."

"Don't want to go but don't want you to feel weirded out."

"Too late. This surreal moment, an encounter with a damsel in distress and shortly thereafter I'm in the shower with her."

I laughed, "you have a sense of humor. I love that. What is your name my rescuer?"

" Remy."

"Well Remy I have to find a way to make this all up to you. I am indebted to being at your service indefinitely. However, at this moment I need to get out of this shower before I take further advantage of your hospitality."

I stepped out of the shower before she could react. I was so aroused by this exquisite creature sharing my shower. I dried off and left a clean towel for her to dry off. I entered the laundry room and retrieved her clothing. Instinctively I smelled her panties. They smelled of the detergent they were washed in. I returned to the bathroom and left her garments on the rack.

She entered the living room where I was laying on the couch. I had my robe on and nothing else. I was so spent from throwing up, I feel fast asleep. I awoke to a blanket on me and the lamp further away from me on. I heard noises coming from my kitchen. I peered in the kitchen and seen my rescuer in a pair of slacks and white shirt. I was struck once again by her stunning features. I observed she was barefooted and moved gracefully. She must be a ballerina or a model. She turned and interrupted my musing.

"I figure you should eat something. I brought you some homemade soup."

"Soup aye. Who made it?"

"I did."

"OK. In that case I will love some." She took my hand and led me to the table. I enjoyed her taking care of me. I can get use to this. Mmmm

"I went home to change, took your keys so I can get in. hope you don't mind."

"I don't... Soup, thanks very good." I was feeling almost myself again with that shower and rest, now food. "You're piling on the kindness," she smiled. "My infinite declaration of being indebted is earning its keep."

"Just be well," she replied earnestly. "This is some kind of immaculate place you have. Are you an obsessive compulsive personality?"

I laughed, "no just like things clean and organized."

"Tell me about you? I want to know whom I rescued."

"I'm a chemist for a pharmaceutical company. This immaculate apartment belongs to them. I just have the pleasure of living here while I work for them. I have a home in Seattle."

"Is that where you are from originally?"

"Noo. I was born in Germany to Brazilian father and a Caribbean mother. I grew up in Austria where science became an obsession. My mother was an aeronautical engineer and dad astronaut. I could have chosen any tech field I guess. My parents steered me to all things tech from a young age and I just enjoy discovering things. Some folks will refer to me as a geek."

"Or a smarty pants," she answered.

I laughed, "no more like a smart ass."

"Why were you throwing up like that?" the serious tone came back.

"Don't know. Must have picked up a bug. Just returned from business in Dubai."

"Dubai. I love Dubai."

"You travel a lot."

"Use too. I'm a model and an aspiring writer."

"Yes you are categorically beautiful and the world needs to behold."

She laughed, "thank you. I'm more than this outer shell. But it pays the bills. I am thankful for that."

"Modesty, I like, can cook, I'm in love. Will you marry me?" I directly looked into her eyes declaring jokingly.

"Why off course I will," she humored me. The gazed got a little intense. This woman cannot possible be interested in me. I'm no slouch but to snag an oh so sexy, alluring and gorgeous model, even I with all my troubadour, know I was out of my league. Was she even gay? I kept her stare and allowed my eyes to wonder to her breast. Through her shirt they stood erect. The nipples protruding at me. I forced myself to look away and into my empty bowl of soup.

"This was indeed a healing soup. I feel a hundred percent myself again. Thank you kindly."

"De nada," she quickly said attempting to break the spell.

I gathered our bowls to rinse and put into the dishwasher. "Join me in the living room." I grabbed her hand and led her. I turned on some Jazz and sat across from her on the couch. We enjoyed the music in silence for a little, then I inquired, "what kind of person helps a stranger like this?"

She was leaning back and her beautiful mane sprinkled over the couch. She turned in my direction to answer, "I'm not quite sure. I have never gone this far but I believe in helping others. It's the supreme rule," she grinned.

"What do you mean this far," I teased. "Taking a shower with the damsel me lady."

She chuckled, "I like your sense of wit. You are so refreshing, the compelling factor that is drawing me. It's natural and peaceful in your presence. I would like to explore what it is about you that has me mesmerized.

I beamed, "I have you mesmerized," I said incredulously. "Lady since our roadside collision I have been in a state of stupor. All my brains are in overdrive. Your proximity is throwing me off balance." I eyed her. I wasn't lying. She was confusing the heck out of me. I did not want to make any sudden moves to add discomfort to her. She was a guest who was extremely kind to me. The shower scene informs her loudly, impling that I found her desirable. However, I only knew this woman a few hours I do not want to scare her.

She was watching me intently. I did not mean for the words to be released, yet I heard myself say, "I want to make love to all of you. This is crazy. I want to get to know you yet, at this moment I want you." I moved closer to her. She did not retreat. I touched her hand, holding it and watching for signs she is disgusted. I touched her face, her eyes, her lips. I caressed her softly. I pulled here nearer and held her face close to mine and as if given permission I kissed her. I kissed her long, hard and sensual. Exploring all corners of her beautiful mouth.

I drew her even closer and put my hands up her back all the while still holding unto the kiss. I was now drunk with passion. Even if she wanted me to stop I could not. I wanted to go slow but I was powerless over my lust for her. I could not waste time in continuing with the seduction. My objective was the landscape between her racy thighs. I yearn for her juices to fill me. I quickly discarded all her garments, ripping her underwear in the haste. I laid her gently on the sofa, spread her legs as far as the north is from the south and got lost like Dorothy in the wiz between them. I burrowed deep and my orgasmic avalanche came before hers. She was indeed wet and drench but I wanted tsunami results. I would not have conquered, if I fell short of that endeavor. I tonged deeper and hungrier for if I stop I thought this amazing dream will end. I devoured her for a long period. Totally hypnotized by her loveliness. I could not stop eating her, tasting her, interchangeably licking and sucking. Then the results I graved kept pouring out of her. As her climaxes spilled over I drank and drank all her juices. I'm not sure if she was exhausted but I continue eating her succulent fruit. She screams my name over and over. Alas what seem like the impossible I came up for air.

She pulled me into her embrace and kissed me. She tasted her sweet sap and aggressively licked and tonged my face. I know I was exhausted and she was getting in a frenzy once again. I sense she wanted to now pleasure me. I brought us to lay on the soft carpet. I held her tightly and immediately fell asleep.

FORTY-EIGHT HOURS

Chapter 2

I awoke to soft feathered touches floating throughout my body. Remy was nibbling my earlobe and the sensation was getting my juices started. She brushed my hair away from my neck and place her lips lightly. She left gently kisses back and forth from my ear lobe to my neck all the while spooning me. I had my eyes closed fully involved in the sensation that she evoked. My body began graving more attention. This what she was doing was making me wild. She cupped my breast squeezing my nipples then releasing. She was working me over really good. I attempted to turn around but she was not ready just yet. She continued caressing my breast, flat stomach and ever so lightly she made contact with my pussy.

I was muttering incoherently and squirming every which way. She entered me sending me into convulsions. She abruptly removed her fingers and immediately replace them with her tongue. I did not recognize the screams coming out of me. It was more of a yelp than a scream. This insatiable beauty was taking me to a plateau that I never imagine. She worked her way back to my lips and I kissed her passionately. I was pleasantly surprised at how completely satisfied I felt. "That was amazing." Yes, she was amazing.

"Want you to hold that thought," she half smiled, "we need to talk." I always hated those sequence of words. I quivered a little because of the sincerity in her tone. Shit I really did not want this talk, but rather than shy away I was willing to hear her.

"OK, let's hear all you have to say."

"I'm married."

I felt as though she had slapped me. This woman whom I have known less than forty-eight hours did not have any allegiance to me. Hot sex, hot body, hot pussy and hot her.

"Okay..." I said slowly. "Why did you not tell me sooner."

She looked exasperated, "don't know."

"Do you usually cheat on your spouse?"

She appeared hurt. "No. you are first and only one."

"Why me? Why now?"

"I told you I was compelled and wanted to explore us. Still do. My husband and I are in the middle of a divorce." She was looking quite vulnerable. "I never met anyone like you."

"No one ever puke on you, eh?" lamely I said. She sensed the disappointment in my voice.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm curious, why exactly are you apologizing, the sex? Don't, for I would have banged you anyway." I was angry and not sure why. I really do not like getting involve with married woman. A complication that is too consuming. This delight in front of me I really would have fucked even if I had known. With that revelation I knew this is a good time to part ways.

"I got caught up in the moment and will understand if you never wanted to see me again," she said quietly. I was searching for the words to form inside me and just allow this one, as I have done with countless others to fade. That will be the sensible conclusion. Right? Right.

"Shit! Woman who are you? Who am I when I am with you? I'm hurt yet I want to make love to you." I reached for her and kissed her. She began to cry sad whimpering tears. There is so much more going on here and I realized she was breaking right before my eyes. I led her into the bedroom, laid her gently on the bed as not to break her any further. I slowly caressed her body examining every inch of her. I was intent on analyzing the contours of all parts of her. Last night the urgent need to trounced by my cravings for her took precedence, today I decelerated. I dried her tears with my lips. I palmed her perfect 36C in my hands and played with her nipples. I placed my mouth on them slurping on one then the other methodically. Her whimpers turned to moans. I kept retracing my steps, circling from each breast. They were perfect as the rest of her. My only objective was to satisfy her. I was savoring the moment with a discipline I did not know I held. I wanted to find that treasure badly but I did not want to go direct, only detours.

All parts of her body was calling me. I whispered in her ear I want her to beg me to taste her. I stretch out the length of her body and begun slowly grinding to the rhythms of her moans. I bucked to the side and place my finger inside her fondling her g-spot. She was a sea of liquid. I place two fingers inside of her and rode her as a wave on the ocean. As I thrust deeper and deeper she bit into my flesh with her long nails. The pain was exquisite. She begged me to kiss her pussy. Happy to oblige I went for it enjoying all of her. Ever so slowly I opened her labia licking her nectar as I go. I position my hands below her delicious butt and slightly lifted her placing two pillows below to elevate her some more. I took her clit greedily in and out with just enough suction. She was gyrating against my mouth, fast and furious. As quickly as her liquid flowed I lapped it up. I didn't want any to spill out. I stroked and slurped and held. I was delirious. I was in love.

I was in love with her flawless sexy body. She being married did bother me. That scenario was one I have avoided. Remy married, soon to be divorce, I could wait.

She kissed me, "Got to be in Los Angeles early tomorrow. I've got a flight to catch."

"Oh." I was disappointed. "What time?" The clock read 4.37.

She missed her flight and scheduled a later flight. I wanted to ask what's next but this was a relationship I cannot take the lead. The complication was her maze and I had to think with other parts of my anatomy not my sexual obsession. The one between my thighs must remain far away from all decisions. I looked intently at her nude flawless physique. I stroked her entire frame, "I'm in love with your body. I desire you as I have no other. I lust for you." I said all this matter factually. I was not sure I was coming on too strong and scaring her. I watched her to read what she was thinking. She said nothing only held my gaze. I opened the draw next to my bed and removed a set of keys.

"Whenever your situation is cleared. Clean slate, clean break then clean start. Auf wisdersehen mein retter. Goodbye my rescuer."