Forty Fucking Years Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a casual intimacy between the two, a unique friendship, a special bond if you will. Catt had worked very hard to keep their friendship just that, so that no one would get hurt -- most especially her. She was not about to become a homewrecker. Catt cared deeply for Tom, but there were children involved -- he was married to someone she knew and liked, even if she was envious of her. But if truth be told, she always wished, hoped maybe someday....

*****

Tom and Catt had planned to meet for lunch because she was going to Asia on business and would be gone for several weeks. At the last minute Tom called and said he would pick her up -- stressing the time and place. She didn't think anything in particular about the invitation, they often headed into the District for a change of pace lunch spot.

When he picked her up, he suggested that they head up-town and after a pause to assess her reaction offered, "Let's go to you place for lunch." Tom kept his gaze ahead, wanting to look at her for a reaction to his words, while being afraid to see it.

After an overlong silence that caused Tom to fear he had overstepped the boundaries of their relationship, Catt said, "Sure, but there isn't much in the larder to eat."

"I'm not hungry for food... I am hungry for you." Tom finally took his eyes away from the wind screen and looked at Catt. There was no mistaking the look on his face, or the meaning of his words.

Catt had presumed that their fabulous, mind-blowing sex filled weekend of a couple of summers ago was a one-and-done experience. As much as she had secretly hoped for an encore she would never allow herself to dwell on that, especially now that she saw Tom at work occasionally and even more so because he was living close by with his family. The possible complications were too combustible.

She mentally flew over the terrain to consider what was about to happen between them. Did she really want to say 'no' - change her mind -- insist that they go to a restaurant and behave themselves. Catt absolutely wanted to have sex with Tom. She wanted to feel him inside her again... making mad, passionate, lustily fulfilling sex with the only man who had ever brought her to orgasm. Catt took a deep breath and swallowed her nervousness, "I sure am game, if you are, Handsome." She produced the flirtiest, most provocative gaze she could muster -- without a mirror to practice -- and batted her eyelashes as well for emphasis. It was flirt in the extreme.

Tom actually laughed. "You are so funny! You had me at 'sure' but the facial tics are cute too."

Catt let a giggle escape from embarrassed disbelief. No one had ever told her she was funny.

When they arrived, Tom parked in the space at the rear of the Catt's townhouse. He turned off the engine; they continued to sit silently staring ahead nervously anticipating the next move. Finally, Catt grabbed the door handle and jumped out of the van, reaching for her house keys while simultaneously bouncing up the stairs to the door. No going back now!

Tom quickly caught up following Catt up the stairs. Sexy ass -- he thought, as her curvy rear climbed at eye-level in front of him. He so much wanted to reach out and squeeze those luscious ass cheeks but thought better of it while they were outside, quite visible to any nosy neighbors.

Once inside the house, the two clandestine lovers moved quickly away from the windows toward the kitchen where Catt started to open the frig door to grab a bottle of wine and some cheese. Tom came up behind her, swiveling her around to face him enwrapping her tightly in his arms and placing a kiss on her mouth followed by a probing tongue searching deep to the back of Catt's throat. That technique always provoked a moan of wanton desire from Catt.

Tom's technique had the desired effect -- it aroused Catt quickly and she responded with her own tongue action: sucking on his tongue as if it was his cock. The sensual, deep kisses caused her panties to soak with desire and anticipation. She rubbed her mound against the bulge pressing against the zipper of Tom's pants. The two touched and fondled each other like two starving people suddenly confronted with a banquet of tasty treats, wanting to sample every one. Both lovers felt the urgent rush to touch the most intimate places on their partner, to further the discovery of sexual arousal and pleasures in anticipation of the ultimate orgasmic release. It had been a very long time since they had been together physically -- sexually. Tom was so horny for Catt he was already staining his slacks with pre-cum and he wasn't about to waste his sexual release on foreplay.

He grabbed the bottle of wine with one hand -- gave Catt a squeeze on her ass cheek with the other -- and announced, as he headed upstairs, that time was a-wasting.

Catt followed him a couple of minutes later with two wine glasses in hand. Tom was frantically trying to pull one leg out of his pants. Already having removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, his very stiff cock was pushing out of the confines of his Jockeys. Catt smiled at the enthusiasm Tom was showing -- he really was anxious to be with her again!

She slipped into the bathroom to freshen up and when she returned to the bedroom Tom was splayed on the bed naked with his stiff cock beckoning to her with a pulsing movement of wanton desire.

Catt ran toward the bed and slid up between Tom's legs, bent over his cock and plunged her mouth over it -- closing her lips around the shaft, sucking on it while her tongue swirled around the glans seductively.

Tom moaned in ecstasy: "Don't stop... oh gawd... don't stop... Oh Catt, you are so good...."

Catt knew Tom was close to orgasm, however she wanted to participate as well. She began by pulling her mouth slowly along his shaft, up and down as each stroke took in slightly less of his entire dick. Her lips wrapped rhythmically toward the tip of his cock. As Catt lightly licked the pre-cum, she slowly lowered her tongue along the length of his shaft and that continued to be just enough stimulation for Tom to continue to beg her not to stop.

Moving one leg up and over Tom's extended legs and then slowly using her feet to re-position herself on either side of Tom's hips she straddled him and slowly pulled her mouth away from his penis as she slipped her very wet cunt over his stiff cock and slowly inserted the probing, pulsing member inside her. The explosion of cum was a surprise to Catt, she knew Tom was close to release but he shuttered, shook and moaned as soon as he was inside her as he struggled to keep his nirvana on-going for as long as possible in order to stroke inside Catt to bring her along with him.

She rode his stroking motion for a few seconds more and then she too exploded in the wildly satisfying pleasure of their almost simultaneous orgasms. After a few minutes, they both gasped for breath, panting in the afterglow of the mind blowing joy of their long anticipated coupling. Catt had always hoped, but never expected that they would be together again. She was afraid to even consider the possibility and then be disappointed.

A few minutes later, still basking in the afterglow snuggled under the protection of Tom's shoulder and caressing embrace, Catt started to relax into sleep.

"Oh no you don't!" Tom slapped her playfully across her ass, "No nap for you, wench! We need to get back to work, before somebody notices we're MIA together."

Catt groaned and playfully pushed herself closer to Tom and started fondling his cock with her fingers which responded quite willingly to her ministrations. She privately smiled when her hand-job did the trick and he started to moan as his cock twitched and stiffened in reaction.

Tom groaned with pleasure but grabbed Catt's hand away and sternly announced they needed to get dressed. She pouted like a willful child -- lower lip exaggeratedly pushed way out -- sullenly, but she slid off the bed in acknowledgment that Tom was right, there was too much risk involved to push their luck the first time they had been together again after so long.

They dressed quickly, and Catt grabbed a few pieces of cheese and some crackers to nibble en route. They munched in silence, both participants lost in their own thoughts about what had just happened and what it might mean for the future of their relationship.

As Catt opened the car door to get out of the van, Tom grabbed her by the arm and said "I've missed you. When we do this again, let's plan it better." He desperately wanted to kiss her but knew they were too visible; someone might see them.

For her part, Catt was numb with emotions and frightfully afraid she wore her après sex glow all over her face. She let herself say "Okay, until later then." Quickly closing the car door, she ran toward the office entrance without looking back.

Tom was stunned by mixed emotions, most of all he was afraid his rash decision to have sex with Catt again had hurt her emotionally. Tom castigated himself mentally because of his actions -- he never intended to hurt her -- he cared deeply for Catt.

*****

After a couple of days of silence between them, Catt couldn't stand the pain of the status-quo any longer, she wanted to discuss what had happened, what her feelings were, what Tom might be feeling... and oh, so much more. She found herself lost in thought at work, at home -- distracted by what the surprisingly unexpected coupling might have meant for both of them. Catt felt incredibly vulnerable. She hadn't had a lot of dating experience before, or after, her brief marriage. Was Tom playing her?

Of the rather few sexual relationships Catt had experienced before Tom, none, including Cory her husband, had taken the time, or been caring and considerate in their love-making, to bring her to orgasm. Tom had shown her what she had been missing -- the very first time they had been together. She had learned more about herself, her feelings and her own body that weekend a couple of years earlier. Now she wondered if she was vulnerable to Tom's lusty advances because he was a carrying, considerate sexual partner -- or more simply because he had brought her to her first orgasm and it had nothing to do with any deeper feelings between them. They were just friends -- maybe friends with benefits.

Because Catt was leaving on an overseas assignment in a few days, she rang Tom and invited him for a drink after work. He seemed relieved to have heard from her and readily agreed to meet.

She arrived first to scout a quiet table in the bar area, secluded enough that they could talk without being overheard. When Tom arrived, he looked nervously around the room, as if he was afraid she might not show up. When he recognized Catt sitting in the corner, a smile of relief appeared across his face.

He approached the table hesitantly, "Hi!" Tom stood behind the chair, tightly holding onto the back as if it could be used as a shield to protect him rather than pulling it out to sit down. The meeting was potentially awkward for both of them.

"Please, sit down Tom. I've ordered a carafe of wine... let's talk." Her voice was neutral and light -- no inflections of drama about to explode, Catt was determined to not create a scene.

The waiter appeared with the wine so a few more minutes were spent in silence before it was just the two of them again -- alone at a cocktail table -- as if they were alone on an island together.

Tom took a hefty swig of the wine, swallowed and took a second gulp almost finishing the glass. Catt had not touched the contents of her glass, but fiddled with wine glass stem twirling it around aimlessly as she stared at the contents. Maybe this meeting was not a good idea....

"Catt, are you alright? You know, I hope you know, that I would never hurt you... please look at me." Tom's voice was a whisper, with the fear of her possible answer, but more so what he might discover in her eyes.

"I'm okay, Tom... it was, as it was the last time, wonderfully sexy and satisfying -- and totally unexpected. I never expected... I never thought that would happen again -- especially now -- Giselle...." Her voice trailed off after saying Tom's wife's name.

"I couldn't help myself, Catt... I wanted to be with you again, I can't adequately describe how much you mean... how much I care... about you. I would never hurt you Catt, I'm so very sorry - we should have talked about it first. It was impulsive, I wanted to be with you and I decided to throw caution to the wind hoping you would agree. I'm so sorry that I've hurt you."

For the first time Catt looked into Tom's eyes, "I'm not hurt, I'm confused and scared... I'm not sure how I feel -- but you haven't hurt me. I believe you would never unwittingly, hurt me, nor I you. I know I want to be with you, but there are obviously... ah... problems. What do we do now that we've let the cat outta the bag? We can't go back -- never undo what happened. But you are a friend that I care deeply about, I don't want to lose that friendship because of our obsessive, sexual attraction to each other. Hard to believe, but you mean more to me than sex." Having said that, Catt laughed for the first time. She hadn't even begun to know what sex could be until she had been with Tom. She was saying she'd give up something Catt had only just recently discovered she really liked -- because of Tom.

"I've wanted you ever since I saw you in those slacks, that first time in your apartment. Gawd, you have the most beautiful ass, and the way those slacks fit your ass.... I wanted to caress your ass cheeks, touch them, kiss them..."

"Please stop, Tom," Catt was embarrassed by the remarks -- she'd listened to him describe her ass before in lusty, admiring terms, and it flattered her, but they needed to talk about what happened. "We had a fantastic 'lost' weekend together, I but I assumed it was just that one wonderful time for us, and last week absolutely caught me off guard. You must have planned it, known what you wanted to do -- but I was blindsided... shocked. Not that I didn't enjoy every minute of it -- I more than enjoyed it! But seriously! This is so dangerous... and delicious... and I'm afraid someone -- all of us -- will get hurt. But worse, I'm afraid we'll get caught and then I'll never see you again -- you'll be gone from my life. I will be the ultimate loser here -- not you!" She said the words softly, so she couldn't be overheard by anyone sitting nearby, but there was an intensity of emotion in Catt's voice. Tom heard the words but missed the deeper meaning behind them.

He had watched her face carefully as she spoke. When she finished and took a gulp of air into her lungs to compose herself, Tom reached over to her and used his thumb to gently wipe away a tear which was slowly streaking down her face. "I would never deliberately hurt you, and you are right -- it was a foolish, thoughtless thing to do, but I wanted to be with you again, Catt.

"Are we okay, you and me? Please tell me that I haven't ruined this special thing we have between us. It means so much to me to have you in my life."

Catt took a gulp of wine and almost choked -- it was too much liquid to swallow. She sputtered but finally regained her composer and looked at Tom carefully,

"You mean so much to me. Just understand what I said -- never again. It is too dangerous, and it would be so hurtful if we were found out." Catt's meant 'hurtful' for her, but there was the other unmentioned person in the triangle too.

The air had been cleared, and Catt believed that she had successfully pushed back from the brink of catastrophe -- the loss of Tom in her life. She would learn to live with a deep and meaningful friendship -- without fringe benefits. That was enough... well maybe not enough... but she would have to make do with what she had. Foolishly, Catt thought she could.

An Evening's Entertainment...

Catt, and the gang from the construction division, spent the rest of the year enjoying picnics in the park and when the weather turned cold, occasionally going to a local eatery for Chinese, French or primo burgers. Tom was invited to join them occasionally, but Catt made sure that she was not the one who initiated that invite. She tried to walk a straight and narrow line -- not even sitting next to Tom when he was included in the group. At first it seemed awkward, but eventually it got easier.

One Friday there was an unexpected invitation; everyone was going to the local 'watering hole' for drinks after work. A promotion had caused a celebratory mood among the group and Catt said, 'count me in!' However, she was late arriving. Catt spied the table -- a larger group that she had expected -- the only open seat was next to Tom. Not wanting to make a scene, she slipped into the chair greeting everyone and gave a big bright smile to Tom. Without thinking further, she lightly patted his thigh to gain his attention, "Hi there, haven't seen you in a coon's age!" Tom seemed a little surprised, but he enjoyed her friendly, flirty touch on his thigh -- it brought back fond memories...

It was a festive gathering and everyone lingered over their drinks longer than the usual 'drink after work' would normally entail. Catt was a little tipsy when the party broke up, so Tom offered to walk her to her car. He put his arm around her back to keep her steady and tucked his hand under her arm at the elbow; Catt didn't think she needed to be held up, but she did notice her gait was a little wobbly through the parking garage toward her car. She leaned into Tom enjoying his gentlemanly embrace.

When they arrived Tom gallantly took the car key from her and unlocked the door; she spun around toward him to say 'thanks' as he handed the key back to her, but the twirl caused her lose her footing and her knees buckled slightly. Tom grabbed Catt to regain her footing encircling her waist tightly while placing his leg between her legs in order to steady her. Instinctively when their eyes met their lips did too.

It was a long, lingering kiss of sizzling desire -- open mouth deep, probing tongues and a frantic insatiable need too long denied. Their hands and fingers roamed over each other's clothes searching to touch and stroke -- her breasts/his ass cheeks and cock -- increasing the need to be even closer. More intimate. They both wanted more....

"Get a room -- why don't cha!" The driver shouted at them, as his car tires squealed over the concrete floor of the parking garage.

Without another moment's thought, Catt opened the passenger door behind the driver's seat and climbed in -- pulling Tom in on top of her. She wanted him -- needed to touch and stroke him. Tom wanted to touch Catt all over -- put his hands on her breasts. Put his mouth on her nipples and sucked, twirling his tongue around her areole. Each one pulled and yanked clothes away from the sexy, delicious parts of their lover's body... The frantic desire was building to a passionate crescendo Tom felt he was about to explode with an orgasm he couldn't hold back. Catt could tell they were both on the brink of orgasm and she wasn't about to waste Tom's semen all over the backseat of her car; she slipped her panties down around her knees and started clawing at Tom's zipper. He quickly realized her goal and helped her release his throbbing cock -- pushing it into her hole as he exploded cum deep inside her. He shook with the tremor of orgasmic release.

Catt wasn't there quite yet, but Tom fingered her clit and rhythmically manipulated her -- she was so close -- and his strumming brought her to climax as Tom was just riding the last of his wave. Catt's shutter of ultimate satisfaction carried him along for a few more moments. They rode their bliss together.

The confines of the closed car and awkward back seat bench made their physical exertions hot and cramped, but still very pleasurable. They huffed, puffed and gasped for air for a few minutes to recover.